Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The family that plays together....(Danielle and MessedupRp)

Isabelle's room smelled like wet sex as they both slurrped sucked and licked....
"I know," she replied, still gasping ...."but something about you makes me hot....I want to be your little whore, your fuck toy...."
When Kate brought out the strap on, Isabelle smiled, got on her back and spread her legs wide apart.....
"Yes.....OH YESSSS," she moaned....."fuck me with that monster! ruin my pussy....!!!"

Nothing remained of Cindy's dominance, it was simply two women in love with each other, hands softly exploring, kisses exchanged....
Rebecca loved the word 'Pet'....it was Cindy's affectionate play name for her when they were together before and now things will be as they should've been. Rebecca was not about to make the same mistake twice. This time there was no male....no ONE to get in the way of their happiness.
"I can't wait to be your wife!," Rebecca gushed, overjoyed......"yes, oh, YES!.....I'll be your slut whore, but this time I'll be married to you...."

Kate smiled and helped her slave into cowgirl position. She rubbed the cock on her pussy slowly "you're mine now... If anybody does anything to you. You tell me and I will make them psy for touching my little pet" she pushed the cock in and grabbed her hips.

Cindy chuckles softly and stroked her hair "you will still be my submissive, and I still your domme. I will still bind and punish you. But I will love you gently as well... More so than when I was young and brash. We'll be a wonderful couple. And our daughters will one day marry too"

Isabelle sat on her owner's lap, straddling her, turned so her tits were just about level to Kate's mouth......she let out a squeal and rode the cock slowly at first, then after some loud moans began to bounce up and down on it, taking the dildo all the way in her, her pelvis slapping up against the harness.....
"YES!," Isabelle screamed....."YES! OH, FUCK, YES!!!"

"You've always owned me," Rebecca said as they lay next to each other on their side, facing each other. "Even when apart, the only person I had any sort of relationship with was Isabelle....no wonder my marraige failed...."
Rebecca kissed her passionately...."I'm looking forward to being tied and gagged as your wife...."

She thought about what Cindy said....."our daughters? to each other?"

DangerousDanielle said:
Isabelle sat on her owner's lap, straddling her, turned so her tits were just about level to Kate's mouth......she let out a squeal and rode the cock slowly at first, then after some loud moans began to bounce up and down on it, taking the dildo all the way in her, her pelvis slapping up against the harness.....
"YES!," Isabelle screamed....."YES! OH, FUCK, YES!!!"

"You've always owned me," Rebecca said as they lay next to each other on their side, facing each other. "Even when apart, the only person I had any sort of relationship with was Isabelle....no wonder my marraige failed...."
Rebecca kissed her passionately...."I'm looking forward to being tied and gagged as your wife...."

She thought about what Cindy said....."our daughters? to each other?"

Kate smiled and held Isabelle's hips, thrusting the cock up to go deeper and harder into the girl. "Now remember... You still ask permission from me to cum" she smiled and pulled Isabelle's torso down using her leash, kissing her roighly she thruster faster into the girl.

Cindy's hand stroked Rebecca's thigh and she nodded "If they decide to... Of course... It will all be up to them to decide. That reminds me, is that sex shop downtown still open?"

"Yes Mistress," Isabelle panted, gasping for air as she slid effortlessly up and down the shaft, her ample tits bouncing up and down. She was indeed getting wet but thankfully hadn't cum yet....if she did, she knew there would be no way to stop.....

Every woman's ultimate dream is their wedding day, and Rebecca was no exception. She had fantasies about being married to Cindy....one in particular involved her being made to wear vibrating panties under her gown and Cindy would secretly press an app while Rebecca went down the aisle......
"you mean, 'Erotic X' Mistress?" Rebecca replied...yeas, it's still open....."

Kate smiled and rolled over so that sh was on top. She started humping Isabelle quickly. Pressing a button on the strap that made the dildo vibrate madly.

Cindy smiled "you and I will be making a trip there tomorrow. I have things I want to get and I want to see if that cute cashier girl is still there"

Isabelle squirmed and writhed like a snake.....for a girl practically her own age, Kate was very good....
changing positions, her new owner imbedded the dildo deep in Isabelle's pussy. Suddenly strong vibrations pulsated through her lower body....
"OH GOD!," she cried out.....but as the pulsations increased all she could do is moan loudly......"UUUUGH! UUUGH!!!"
Isabelle's eyes clamped shut...."p-p-p-please Mistress," she begged...."please let me cum for you....OH GOD, PLEEEEEEESE!!!!"

Rebecca laid on her side, pulling Cindy up tight against her so their tits mashed tight against each other, their vaginas close enough for their lips to brush up....
"In the meantime Mistress," she said in her most erotic provocative voice....."let's go to bed....."

DangerousDanielle said:
Isabelle squirmed and writhed like a snake.....for a girl practically her own age, Kate was very good....
changing positions, her new owner imbedded the dildo deep in Isabelle's pussy. Suddenly strong vibrations pulsated through her lower body....
"OH GOD!," she cried out.....but as the pulsations increased all she could do is moan loudly......"UUUUGH! UUUGH!!!"
Isabelle's eyes clamped shut...."p-p-p-please Mistress," she begged...."please let me cum for you....OH GOD, PLEEEEEEESE!!!!"

Rebecca laid on her side, pulling Cindy up tight against her so their tits mashed tight against each other, their vaginas close enough for their lips to brush up....
"In the meantime Mistress," she said in her most erotic provocative voice....."let's go to bed....."

Kate smiled and nodded, enjoying the noises and faces her sub made for her. This girl was absolutely drop-dead gorgeous and she was glad to have her. "Mm yeah cum for me you little slut" she kissed her roughly.

Cindy smiled and pulled Rebecca on top of her "mm just as hoeny as you were back in college... Some things never change" she kisses her.

Isabelle was arouse like never before. Ever since she was deflowered by her own mother, Rebecca never allowed her to have sex with anyone except her, so her experience was limited. Kate was so sexually exciting, so demanding, so arousing.....
she tried to kiss her owner but the vibrator was powerful and she finally couldn't keep her body from exploding. She was so relieved when Kate finally gave her permission to cum.....
"UUUUUUUUGH!!!!!"

Rebecca smiled and laid on top of her Mistress, now her fiancee.....kissing her passionately at first, then licked and gently nibbled on Cindy's nipples....she traced the woman's cleavage with her tongue as she began to slowly blaze a tongue trail down her body.....down to her navel, then down to her pussy......Rebecca scooted lower, snuggled in between Cindy's trembling thighs as she slipped herr tongue inside the woman's pussy......

DangerousDanielle said:
Isabelle was arouse like never before. Ever since she was deflowered by her own mother, Rebecca never allowed her to have sex with anyone except her, so her experience was limited. Kate was so sexually exciting, so demanding, so arousing.....
she tried to kiss her owner but the vibrator was powerful and she finally couldn't keep her body from exploding. She was so relieved when Kate finally gave her permission to cum.....
"UUUUUUUUGH!!!!!"

Rebecca smiled and laid on top of her Mistress, now her fiancee.....kissing her passionately at first, then licked and gently nibbled on Cindy's nipples....she traced the woman's cleavage with her tongue as she began to slowly blaze a tongue trail down her body.....down to her navel, then down to her pussy......Rebecca scooted lower, snuggled in between Cindy's trembling thighs as she slipped herr tongue inside the woman's pussy......

Kate smiled and flipped herself into 69, licking her slave's tasty juices off her pussy and making the slave suck them off the dildo. She too had never had sex outside of her mother, but being her mother's slave had taught her well how to please a woman. She licked and sucked the pussy before laying back, hands behind her head "take that dildo off and give me that pretty little ass of yours"

Cindy smiled and ran her fingers through her slave's hair. "I think you'll have a beautiful gown. White, underneath you'll be wearing your nipple clamps and plugs in your tight holes. Of course for the bachelorette party... I might invite your daughter to entertain my bridesmaids"

Isabelle thought about it for a minute then decided to take a dare. As a submissive, she would normally ask her Domme if she'd allow her to be creative, but Isabelle waqs starting to feel that Kate was as much of a lover as a domme.....
She pulled out the dildo then crawled up the bed, got on her knees straddling Kate's head and slowly lowered her ass down over her owner's face.....

"Oh Mistress!," Rebecca squealed....I'd love to be dressed in white for you...."
The idea of being clamped inside her dress with plugs inj both holes got her excited enough she began to reach over, grasp Cindy's tits and suck on her nipples....

Kate smiled and pushed Isabelle into doggy style. Coating her fingers in lube she started fingering Isabelle's asshole. "Mmm baby... You have any friends who we can play with?"

Cindy smiled and tied her up, putting in an O-ring gag "let's go pay the girls a visit" she smiled and carried Rebecca upstairs.

Isabelle puuuurrred as she felt the cool lube being put in and around her ass, pushing her pelvis back to show how much she wanted it.....
"Uh....yes Mistress," she replied....."I don't know many lesbians or Bi girls but I know a few...."

Rebecca became both aroused and nervous as her owner bound and gagged her, suprised at her strength as her owner carried her upstairs....what was she planning?

Kate smiled and fingered faster "don't worry dear. I only want you, but maybe mommy and her toy can come play with us. Would you like that?"

Cindy dropped her on the bed, somewhat gently "Now... Either my daughter will call me to tell me that her slave and her are going to come in for some group play or you and I are going to have some time to play. I've missed waxing up my nice little toy... And I do have some new toys... You remember those fucking machines my friends in the engineering department made for me?"

Isabelle waqs delighted that someone else wanted her besides her mother.
"yes Mistress," she replied happily...."I would like that...."
To show just how much, Isabelle crawled onto her knees between her owner's thighs and proceeded to eat her even more than before. Curling her tongue, she fucked the girl with it, slipping a finger into Kate's ass at the same time. Like her own, Kate's ass was nice and tight....

Rebecca pretended to resist and struggle against her ropes, knowing how much of a turn on it was for her owner....when she recalled the machines Cindy mentioned however, she bagan to struggle more for real. Yes, she remembered....

Kaye moaned softly and smiled. Holding her slaves head in, she dialed her mother "mm yeah mommy? Ooh yeah good slut... No not you mommy, I'm talking to my slave. Yes she wants you two to come and play... Yes she can... No she cannot. Not yet at least" she hung up and smiled "get me your leash and kneel at the foot of the bed. Mommy's coning to play with you too"

Cindy smiled through her conversation. She was extra horny after seeing Rebecca squirm. While she had her conversation with her daughter she held a Hitachi to her slave's pussy. She would sometimes just tape it to her but something just felt right about holding it to her warm, quivering body. She kept it on high but never left it on her for too long so she would cum.

She pulled it away and untied her. Lowering her to her hands and knees. She put her cat ears and tail plug in place and snapped on her leash "come along pretty kitten... Time for your play date" she chuckled and led Rebecca to the younger girl's room. Opening the door and stepping in.

Isabelle smiled....until these two women came into their lives, there was nothing she liked better than to be her mother's playtoy.
"Yes Mistress," she replied, as she got off the bed, handed her owner the leash then got on her knees at the foot of the bed, her hands crossed neatly in her lap...

Rebecca gave out a yelp as she felt the cat tail plug being put in her ass....she was used to Cindy putting things back there but almost forgot about the size of that particular plug. Cindy spent a lot of time searching for a plug that large.....
It had been a long time since Cindy had leashed her and it felt so good to be once more.
"Meeoow," she said as she was led up the stairs on her hands and knees with her cat ears in place.

Isabelle saw the door open and the sight of Rebecca on hands and knees made her gasp. She was so used to seeing her mother in total sexual control, yet here she was, humiliated (or so Isabelle thought), on her hands and knees!

Kate kneeled down and leashed Isabelle "this will be fun, using both of you. You'll be well-behaved in front of my mommy. She's very particular" she whispered in Isabelle's ear.

Cindy smiled and petted Rebecca's head gently "good little kitten... Isabelle do you like this? Seeing your mother as my pet... Kate darling... Remember when you wanted a pet rabbit? I think it's time you get a cute little bunny" she held up a psor of bunny ears and a plug with a white sphere of fluff

Isabelle was visibly nervous as the leash was clipped to her collar. She wasn't used to being naked around other women, leave alone being leashed collared and on display....
She stared at Rebecca who stared back, both of them unsure what would happen next. Rebecca suddenly felt ambarrassed...

"Uh, Rebecca makes a fine pet," Isabelle replied, hoping she said the right thing. She wasn't sure what her owner meant when Kate said her mother was particular. Would she become a harsher dominatrix? a sadist?

Isabelle looked up at the bunny ears and plug, knowing full well that they would be going on----and in----her.....
Mother and daughter for the first time nervous about what might happen next....

The two dominants started by unclipping their leashes and taking the plug out of Rebecca Kate smiled wryly "mommy... My slave made me all nice and wet. I want to play first"

Cindy smirks and pulls both submissives up, layingbthem on top of each other, she binds them like this (without the dildo)
She made sure to clamp their nipples. Putting the chain of the clamp through the ring of the collar. Their nipples being perpetually pulled. Next she inserted a big anal hook into each woman's ass, attaching it to the ring she had fitted on the back of the collar. Making sure they pulled deep into the two slaves assholes. She turned to Kate with a grin "here baby... You come and add something too"

Kate gasped and jumped up and down with glee. Clapping her hands as her breasts danced. Her mother never let her play with her slaves especially not when she was putting them into bondage "oh mommy! This will be so fun! It'll be like a Christmas tree!" Kate was younger and inexperienced. But she had her mother's knack for creativity when it came to sexual torture. She hung ropes down from four hooks in the ceiling that Cindy had ordered be out in before their arrival and tied the other end off to the slaves. She slowly raised them until the were hanging upside down from the ceiling. Cindy chuckled and gently pushed Rebecca, making them away back and forth in the air slowly.

Kate went over to her bag and grabbed a big green box. She dumped the contents on the bed. Vibrators of all sorts. She took several remote controlled pocket vibrators and started her work. She taped two to each nipple, around the clamp of course. She slipped two deep into each girl's pussy and two into each ass. Finally she took out two Hitachi wands and placed them against each girl's clit. She taped them there with a smile and turned all of them on low.

Cindy made the final contribution of putting a spider gag in the mouth of each girl. They stood and admired their handiwork. Kate rested her head on her mother's chest "this will be fun mommy"

Rebecca is laid on the floor with clamps attached to her nipples, then Isabelle is placed on top of her. They soon become secured together by their tits, their nipples atached to each other's collars.....Rebecca stared wide eyed at the anal hooks being brought over and shook her head, making Isabelle wonder what was going on. Rebecca made her look and she saw the hooks. Neither of them had ever had hooks in their asses before, and both let out squeals and moans as Cindy inserted them deep inside.

Considering the fact that Kate was younger, she had amazing strength and within minutes both mother and daughter were dangling, hanging upside down from the ceiling hooks. Both began struggling but it was no use....between the hooks and clamps, any movement was not only futile, but painful, as they both discovered.....

The two bound women swayed back and forth, groaning and moaning as their tits, cunts and asses were violated and pulsating......the room echoed with "AAAAAARRRGH!!!!!" as the two wriggled.....Rebecca and her daughter had played rouigh with each other countless times, but never like this......this time they both were sharing sexual agony, nectar dripping to the floor as they were both forced to cum, each orgasm making them wriggle and sway, adding to the pain......

Kate sighed and loosened the hooks "you two need to quiet down or you'll ruin the mood for mommy and I" she took two metal buckets and out them beneath the two women where all their cum was dripping. "i'm going to turn up those vibrators and you two are going to cum. Whichever bucket is filled with more cum by the time mommy and I are finished with each other, wins... The loser will have to get some extra fun time with mommy's machines"

Kate grinned and turned the vibrators on full power. Cindy pulled her in and layer down on top of her. French kissing, making sure the two slaves watched.

As the two hung upside down, they both came, nectar dripping down between their tits, off their chins and into the buckets. Rebecca began straining, trying to make herself cum even more than the devices were forcing her to. With her previous experience with her owner's machines, she wasn't crazy about being strapped down and used by them.....Isabelle looked at her, trying to figure out what was going on, constantly wincing as yet another orgasm took over and she too flowed downwards.....
Kate reached up and clicked the vibes on full power, causing both slaves to twitch and kick even more....
Both girls stared down at their owners, watching them having sex as they struggled above.....

Cindy made Kate moan softly as her hands stroked her body. Gliding around her with annexpert touch. She slid her up and licked her breast. Sucking on one nipple then the other. Using her teeth sparingly.

Kate slid her body up to sit on her mother's face. Cindy ate her pussy slowly. Taking king licks. Playing with he lips and clit and pushing her tongue in, forcing moans and shudders of pleasure from Kate's body.

She leaned down and rubbed her mother's pussy with two fingers She grabbed a big dilfo and stroked it on her pussy, she looked over st her slave and winked "Isabelle, slut if you bat your mother and cum more. I'll do this to you" she hurried her face in her mother's pussy and thrust the dildo in. Pumping it wildly and eating her mother out like an animal.

Both mother and daughter stared at each other, wincing and groaning as one orgasm after another overtook them, both sending trickles downwards and into the buckets....Rebecca felt as if she was being milked....as they hung there like slabs of meat, their bodies swayed from side to side as they struggled fruitlessly to free themselves...
So far, Rebecca was in the lead, squeezing every drop of cum nectar she could out of her body. She had no intention of being strapped to one of Cindy's sex machines, despite the fact that as her slave she wouldn't have much say in it.....

Back
Top Bottom