Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The family that plays together....(Danielle and MessedupRp)

Kate petted Isabelle's head and slowly untied her "baby girl. You're still in the bathtub... Feel free to squirt it out. I'll go see what those screams are" she walked out for a second then walked back in with a smile "just mommy and her pet with a little strap on fun. Nothing to worry about baby girl"

Cindy grabbed Rebecca's neck as she thrusted. She wasn't done yet. She puled the girl into an upright position. She held her back against her own boobs "did mistress say you could cum slut? Did I say you could shoot your girly juices on the floor. You've been a bad slut all night. You need a punishment"

Isabelle sat in the tub whimpering as her ass exploded....by now she was far too weak to make any move to escape out of the tub.....
"p-p-please Mistress," she begged...."I must've had some poo in my ass.....can I please rinse off?.....please?"

Rebecca knew she was in trouble without saying a word, her own pussy was being a traitor....she was wet from the fucking she recieved and there was no way to conceal it. As she was pulled upright she moaned softly. Even while being punished---and there was no doubt she would be any minute now----Cindy was a mesmerizing, beautiful women and Rebecca knew she would again do anything to please her.

"no Mistress Cindy," she said almost whimpering in anticipation....."no you did not give me permission to cum....yes I need punishment...."

all she could do now was hope that Isabelle wouldn't be made to watch....

Cindy stood her up and pulled her upstairs by her collar. She threw her onto the bed of their room and smiled, texting her daughter "I think Kate will join in with your punishment Rebecca"

Kate pet her slut's head and smiled, she checked her phone "oh it seems mommies wants my help for punishing your mommy... So you'll prepare yourself for me... I want you cleaned and dresses in a sexy outfit with your collar on waiting for me when I get back. Otherwise... You come with me to see your mother's punishment." She grabs her bag and walks out. Locking the door.

"Coming mommy!"

Rebecca had no idea what was to follow. yelping with the sudden ferocity of her owner clutching the collar, she landed on the bed on her side, afraid to turn over to either side.
'oh, shit,' her inner voice said.....'your'e gonna get reamed by BOTH of them...!'

"yes Mistress," Isabelle replied, delighted that Kate allowed her to clean herself up, but then she heard the rest of the comment...
"what did Rebecca do to get punished?," she asked, not really expecting a reply. She hurriedly did as she was told, rummaging through her dresser and finally deciding on a ultra short mini skirt, a really tight pink top with a super low cleavage shot.....she picked a black lace plunge bra with a matching pair of crotchless black lace panties and 4 inch black heels....with her collar on, of course.....

Isabelle's breathing rate increased as she heard the door lock......

DangerousDanielle said:
Rebecca had no idea what was to follow. yelping with the sudden ferocity of her owner clutching the collar, she landed on the bed on her side, afraid to turn over to either side.
'oh, shit,' her inner voice said.....'your'e gonna get reamed by BOTH of them...!'

"yes Mistress," Isabelle replied, delighted that Kate allowed her to clean herself up, but then she heard the rest of the comment...
"what did Rebecca do to get punished?," she asked, not really expecting a reply. She hurriedly did as she was told, rummaging through her dresser and finally deciding on a ultra short mini skirt, a really tight pink top with a super low cleavage shot.....she picked a black lace plunge bra with a matching pair of crotchless black lace panties and 4 inch black heels....with her collar on, of course.....

Isabelle's breathing rate increased as she heard the door lock......

Katie trotted in and kissed her mother on the lips. She set up three cameras at different angles and smiled "all set mommy" she also had on a dildo a bit smaller than the penetrator. The two crawled on the bed and held her down. Cuffing her hands to the bedposts. Kate pushed her dildo into Rebecca's pussy and Cindy pushed hers in Rebecca's ass.

"Mm be glad I didn't make your daughter watch"

Rebecca had no idea what to expect, and was still laying on the bed with a confused look on her face when Kate entered the room....she looked around and saw all the cameras in place.....what did Cindy have in mind?

Rebecca stared as she saw the strap on harnesses on the two.....
She started struggling....."p-p-please Mistress...."
she pulled on the cuffs as the two women got in position and rammed dildos in both her holes, her pelvis bouncing up and down with the motions.....
Rebecca screamed and squealed as she was impaled, her ass stretched beyond limit.....as the daughter fucked her, Rebecca was praying that she wouldn't have an orgasm but the double penetration was quickly becoming too much.....

"Mistress," she begged...."please....I think I'm gonna......oh God!!....MISTRESS....MISTRESS!!!!!"
another half dozen thrusts in her cunt and the struggling mother arched her back and let out a high pitched shrill scream, yanking at the cuffs.....she came violently, sending out a gusher.....

Kate stared in awed silence at the gusher of cum shooting out. Cindy simply smirked and strikes her pet's face "very good girl... You're almost done with your punishment for leaving me. You know what happens when your punishment is over... You get your tender lovemaking"

She uncuffed Rebecca and the two dominants stood, Cindy held her daughter close at her side and grabbed a slutty schoolgirl outfit from her bag. It was a flannel short that would be tied off just below the boobs. A tie and a plaid miniskirt. She also took out a yoke that would keep her hands right in front of her face. "Put these on"

Meanwhile. Kate took out several boxes. Most of them gray. Rebecca remembered these boxes. The sex toys. Every plug, anal bead, and dildo her mistress had "you're almost done dear... You've been very good so far... Kate go play with your pet... I want to do this myself"

Kate nodded and obediently ran back to the bedroom. She smiled at her slave and ran a finger over her collar. She sat down and pulled Isabelle onto her lap. Tracing her breasts with a finger. "You've been a very good slut today Izz... Mommy taught me that bad sluts get rough punishment... Good sluts get tender love-making. You earned it... Go put on some mood music baby"

Rebecca was far too weak from both her multiple orgasms and her anal onslaught....she saw the catholic schoolgirls outfit and shook her head....."oh, shit," she muttered but nevertheless began to put everything on....the plaid pleated skirt was short enough that half her ass cheeks showed....the blouse when tied exposed more than half of her tits.
She put on everything except for the yoke, which she would wait for her owner to put on, since it had a lock in the back.

"Uh oh," she said when she saw the familiar toys and devices....

When Kate returned to Isabelle's bedroom she found her new slave on her knees on the floor, hands on her lap and a ballgag in her mouth.....when her owner seemed pleased enough, she smiled, got up and went to put some music on.....

As Isabelle turned on the music and stood up, Kate walked up behind her and gently grabbed her boobs from behind. Squeezing and kneading them. She took the ball gag out of Isabelle's mouth "come sit on my lap" she sat down on the edge of the bed.

Cindy smiled and locked the yoke in place. She layer Rebecca down and spread her legs. Tying them open and attaching two leashes to the end of the yoke to keep her in place.

She took her own tools, similar to those her daughter had been using on her slave earlier when she was expecting a DP, only hers included a few more items for her slaves perfect humiliation "it's time to get your ass back to working order... That means I need to have it nice and tenderized" she flipped the sub over and ran her hand down the woman's ass. Laying out the familiar paddle, flogger, crop, and for her. A thin wooden ruler "you remember how the order works dear. Pick the first tool up in your teeth and present it to me"

Isabelle let out a soft moan as her owner grasped her tits and played with them, her nipples instantly becoming hard and pushing against the tight fabric.....licking her lips as the gag was taken out, she giggled and eagerly got on top of her owner's lap, grinding her panty covered ass against Katy's pelvis....

Rebecca remembered the yoke.....it was one of the more humiliating devices in her owner's arsenal....with leashes and rope forcing her legs up and wide apart, both her holes were now fully accessible. Turning her over, Rebecca watched as Cindy spread out some devices....
Shit.....it's been a while. Could she remember which one her owner used first on her ass? Rebecca picked up the ruler in her teeth and deposited it at Cindy's lap.....

Kate smiled and kissed Isabelle softly. Slipping in her tongue and exploring her mouth while stroking her back. She evtual layer the girl down and took out a bowl of strawberries and a bottle of champagne. She set these out and poured two glasses. She lit several candles and placed them around the room. Turning off the lights. She lsyrd down, propped on the headboard and sipped her drink. She pulled her slave over gently to have her body partially draped over Katex her hear below Kate's boobs "here. Take your drink" Kate offered her a glass of champagne.

Cindy smiled and took it, petting the woman "good girl. Bow this will be five lashes per cheek with this fun little tool" she spanked Rebecca, five times each with the ruler, then five each with the paddle, five each with the flogger and finally three each with the crop. Each was more painful than the last. I told you a while ago to five yourself an enema before I arrived... So now to see if you did" she picked up the speculum and chuckled.

Isabelle was literally puurrring with delight, enjoying her owner's passionate kisses and returning them herself, their tongues becoming one. She laid down on her side giggling softly as she watched her owner light the candles....she had no idea Katy could be so romantic!
"thank you for treating me so wonderfully Mistress," she said, rising up and cradling her tits, aiming them toward her owner's mouth....."I give my body to you freely, to use as you see fit....."

Rebecca whined and yelped louder with each device on her tanned and pert ass.....then she remembered.....
"n-n-n-no Mistress," she said, apologizing....."Isabelle and I were busy preparing the house for the two of you and I forgot to do my enema....."
She stared at the speculum and shivered......

Kate smiled and ran her hand down Isabelle's cleavage, this was perfect. "Mm my little pet girl... You know how to make mistress so wet" she kissed Isabelle again and took a strawberries. She bit it off the stem then kissed Isabelle. Using her tongue to push it into her slave's mouth

Cindy tsked her slave "mm bad girl... I'll just give you one now. A quick one as it is" she carried her slave into the bathroom andnsat her bent over in the large tub. She pushed the speculum in place and clicked it to the second notch slowly. She smiled and filled a cup with water, carefully pouting it into the gape. She did this three more times then nodded in satisfaction and pushed in a long butt plug "that's not your real plug darling. That's just the plug to keep that water in for now" she sat up on the edge of the tub and spread her legs "now come here and get your special-slut dessert"

For Isabelle, strawberries will for now on hold a special joy for her....she happily chewed and swallowed it, then took one and returned the favor, putting it between her lips and tongue pushing it into her owner's mouth. After that, she took another, bit off the top and placed it just on the edge of her owner's pussy, then bent down to suck and chew it, making sure to eat Kathy as well.....

Bending over in the tub, Rebecca sighed as she felt the speculum opening her ass up then the sensation of warm water being poured inside, then the plug to seal her shut.
As she squirmed with her abdomen swollen, she eagerly opened her owner's pussy lips, driving her tongue deep inside....

Kate moaned softly and pulled her slave's head away. She took a sip of her champagne and drizzled it into her slut's waiting mouth, kissing her afterwards "mm I think we can have more fun" she took out a can of whipped cream and sprayed some on Isabelle's neck. She leaned in, sucking and licking it off of her.

Rebecca moaned and held the woman's face in her pussy. She was horny as hell and she wanted to cum. Seeing her old flame again had made her full of desire for the woman. She squirted on Rebecca's face and pulled it back "take that plug out right now and drain your ass... I want to make sweet tender love to your sexy body like we did in college"

Isabelle let out a squeal of delight, swallowing the fluid....the whipped cream felt so cool and smooth on her neck, her veins pulsating.....she moaned as her owner bathed her neck with her tongue, then took the cannister and dove down between Katy's thighs.
"I think we can find another place for the whipped cream," she said as she sprayed a gob of it in her Mistress's pussy and began to lick and suck it all off.....

Rebecca loved the taste of Cindy's cum as she swallowed it, relishing the sensation as it flowed down her throat. popping the plug out and emptying her ass, she went to the bed and laid down on her side....
"please enjoy me however you want," she said, opening her legs.....

Katie moaned again and pulled her slave back to her "you're just trying to make mistress want you aren't you... Well it's working... How about you give mistress a little strip show and then let mistress play with that tight pink pussy.

Cindy crawled onto the bed slowly. Her ass swaying as she neared her slave. Being as sexy as possible. She flipped her over and pushed the small round plug into her ass. Stroking the red sparkling stone "mm so nicely packaged for me" she flipped her slave onto her back and kissed her, kissing down to her neck, sucking and licking until she kissed to her collarbone. Kissing and biting it gently.

"Yes Mistress," Isabelle replied smiling as she got off the bed. "whatever you wish...."
She waited until music with a strong bass and pounding beat was on, then stood by the side of the bed. Slowly bending down, her ass facing her owner as she bent down to undo the straps on her heels, then kicked them aside. She swayed back and forth in a gyrating motion, unzipping the skirt, letting it fall to her feet and kicking it away as well.
Facing Katy now, Isabelle smiled as she put thumb and fingers on her sides, slowly pulling the crotchless panties down. By now, the only clothing remaining was her tight top. Isabelle gazed straight into her owner's eyes as she put her hands under her tits and pushed them up, then pulled the top off over her head. Now naked, she stood there......

Cindy was as sexy and alluring as she was years before....Rebecca stared and softly moaned....now on her belly, she looked behind as her owner plugged her ass. Back onto her back, she ran her fingers over the plug her owner haqd just put in her....
"Oh yes Mistress," she said groaning....."use me....oh, GOD, YESSSS!!!....I'm sooooo yours....."

Kate smiled and rubbed her day slowly throughout the dance. She set her drink aside and stood up. She got eight up against her slave and pressed their bodies together. She danced in time to the music, rubbing her naked body all over her slave "dance with me Isabelle"

Cindy gently placed a finger on her sub's lips "no darling... Don't speak just yet... I want you to only moan for me" she turned the lights down remotely and turned on some smooth jazz -like mother like daughter- she kissed each of her sub's nipples and sucked on one softly "we were meant to be together... As more than just do me and submissive... As lovers"

Isabelle instinctively grasped her owner's waist...."Please Mistress tell me I'm not being wrong in doing this," she said...."if I am, feel free to punish me...."
She rubbed her pussy tightly against her owner, feeling the wetness between them.....

Rebecca hadn't been treated as gently and as passionately before as she was being now, so she wasn't sure just how to react to what was happening. Cindy was treating her like a lover, not as a slave. She moaned and squealed with delight as her sensitive nipples were sucked on......

DangerousDanielle said:
Isabelle instinctively grasped her owner's waist...."Please Mistress tell me I'm not being wrong in doing this," she said...."if I am, feel free to punish me...."
She rubbed her pussy tightly against her owner, feeling the wetness between them.....

Rebecca hadn't been treated as gently and as passionately before as she was being now, so she wasn't sure just how to react to what was happening. Cindy was treating her like a lover, not as a slave. She moaned and squealed with delight as her sensitive nipples were sucked on......

"Mm slave... Just dance with me... Let me make you cum later on" she kept dancing with Isabelle. Rubbing her body against hers. She pulled away and retreated to her bag. Taking out a bottle of oil and a Hitachi wand. She set the wand down and rubbed the oil all over her naked body, making her slick and shiny. She did the same to Isabelle "lay down pet"

Cindy kissed down her slaves boobs to her stomach. Licking all over. She slowly drew the most important box to her of all out of the backpack "I want you... As a lover, a slave... A wife" she opened the small box and presented a diamond ring "Rebecca... Will you marry me?"

Isabelle squirmed and rolled around on top of her owner, the oil slickly covering both of them....for Isabelle, this was a new and erotically exciting discovery, then she saw the Hitachi......
"OOH yes Mistress," she exclaimed....."YES!!!"

Rebecca was in heaven, her owner being more like a lover now, and a much better lover than anyone she had before. She was pleasantly suprised at how passionate Cindy was, as if she had put her domineering side of her away. It was simply 2 women in love and enjoying each other's bodies. Rebecca pouted when Cindy got up but then she saw a small box in her hand.

When Cindy opened the box Rebecca couldn't believe her eyes......
She thought about, even fantasized about belonging to this woman for such a long time, so her reply was instantaneous.....

"Yes," Rebecca said, then louder....."YES CINDY, I'LL MARRY YOU....!"

Kate smiled, she loved her pet's new desires for her body. She pulled the girl into a scissoring position and held rubber their pussies together very slowly, moaning softly. She pulled back a bit and set the Hitachi head between them. Without warning she turned the vibrator onto low. Pressed against both of their pussies. "Aah fuck Isabelle... Mm tomorrow you and I are going to have some fun bondage plans"

Cindy smiled and pulled her slave close. She was overjoyed that she had said yes. She had been carrying that ring since college, the day Rebecca left she had been planning on proposing. She kissed her passionately and slid the ring onto her finger "you are my wife and my slave now... Would you like that? Would you like me to love you passionately and then fuck you like a slut"

Isabelle mashed her pussy up against her owner, both now wet....with the Hitachi now placed so it vibrated on both of their cunts, it wasn't long before both began having orgasms....the girls twitched, moaned and came.....
"OOooooooo," Isabelle moaned....."I can't wait to be tied up and gagged by you...."

Rebecca was hoping deep within her heart that someday Cindy would come back into her life....not only had she returned but now something that had only been a dream would finally be a reality.
"If Mistress will allow me to speak my mind," she replied softly....."Please, I'd like this to be legal.....I want to be your wedded wife.....take me down the isle in chains, gagged and clamped if that's how you want it, a gown or nude, I don't care...."

Kate moaned and got into 69 as they orgasmed. Drinking her slave's cum and making her slave drink hers "I remember you would be completely against that this morning dear... You're such a sexy girl. I love your hot body" she stood up and got on a strap on. She layer back down and put an arm around Isabelle, kissing her deeply "I know it's a big cock. So take it up your tight pussy".

Cindy was practically crying in joy. She layed down with her sub in her arms. Stroking her thumb down the ring "Pet... Rebecca... Of course I'm going to marry you... You'll walk down the isle in a beautiful gown. Your family will be there to watch us on this wonderful day. We'll make our vows and kiss and you'll be mine forever... My pefrct slut and my beautiful wife."

Back
Top Bottom