Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The family that plays together....(Danielle and MessedupRp)

Rebecca and Isabelle were not the typical family. They were mother and daughter respectively but that was where the 'family' ended.
The 30 year old Rebecca was a Bisexual divorcee, her marraige ended when he caught her not only in the arms of another, but with a woman.
She began a Domme and sub relationship with a woman a few years before that and her Mistress rapidly took over Rebecca's life and in particular, her sex life. It was she that decreed that her daughter Isabelle would be initiated into sex, not at the hands of a male, but with her own mother.

Isabelle at first naturally resisted but Rebecca begged and pleaded, finally seducing her and eventually deflowered her. Isabelle never had sex with anyone else but her own mother from then on.
Mother and Daughter's social life, however limited due to what went on behind closed doors, stayed relatively quiet until Rebecca got word from her thought to be former Mistress.
Apparently not only had she returned, but was insisting that she come to live with Rebecca and Isabelle and bring her teenage daughter as well.
Rebecca had only rarely met her Mistress's daughter, but her and Isabelle new she was a domme as well.

Finally the day came.
Rebecca and Isabelle both sat on their knees naked with ballgags in their mouths....Rebecca had tied Isabelle's hands behind her back and bound her ankles then tied herself up as well. Both were trembling and staring at each other .....Mistress ordered them both to strip, tie themselves up and be kneeling when her and her daughter arrived as a sign of their submissiveness....

Suddenly, the front door opened....

Cindy smiled sweetly as they walked in. She was dressed in a bright yellow sundress..her bright red hair curling softly. Her green eyes piercing them like they always had. Her face had soft features and looked seemingly ageless.

Her daughter Kate walked in behind her and stepped around to see her new slut. She smiled just like her mother. For a nineteen year old, she was attractive. She was dressed in a black crop top and denim short shorts. Showing off her toned ass and black boots. She had on a thin line of eyeliner that made her eyes gorgeous. Her tits and ass were big for her age. Much like her mother. She wore a collar with small spikes on her neck and had a few piercings. Two in her navel which drew attention to her hot toned body.

She stepped up beside her mother. "Who did I get again mommy?" Kate smiled "I think we'll hear who they want first" each girl steps forward and removes the ball gag from one of the two tied up, Cindy: "well sluts... Who do each of you want to be your mistress"

Rebecca and Isabelle were both impressed and embarrassed as the two walked in. Impressed because both mother and daughter were gorgeous but embarrassed because they knelt totally naked before them, like carnival prizes.
Rebecca licked her lips as her gag was taken out. "If it's allright with you Mistress," she said looking straight up at Cindy..."Since you owned me before I would be honored to have you once again...."

Isabelle's gag was taken out...she stared up at the very attractive but still very dominating teenager.
"I....I...I guess I belong to you Mistress Kate," she stammered. Again, aside from her mother she hadn't had sex with anyone else but Rebecca had taught her how to behave and submit.

Both bound and kneeling women stayed where they were as they were both looked over, their nipples rock hard. Rebecca had 36D breasts but Isabelle was gifted with 38's. Both were brunettes and both were tanned and toned.....

DangerousDanielle said:
Rebecca and Isabelle were both impressed and embarrassed as the two walked in. Impressed because both mother and daughter were gorgeous but embarrassed because they knelt totally naked before them, like carnival prizes.
Rebecca licked her lips as her gag was taken out. "If it's allright with you Mistress," she said looking straight up at Cindy..."Since you owned me before I would be honored to have you once again...."

Isabelle's gag was taken out...she stared up at the very attractive but still very dominating teenager.
"I....I...I guess I belong to you Mistress Kate," she stammered. Again, aside from her mother she hadn't had sex with anyone else but Rebecca had taught her how to behave and submit.

Both bound and kneeling women stayed where they were as they were both looked over, their nipples rock hard. Rebecca had 36D breasts but Isabelle was gifted with 38's. Both were brunettes and both were tanned and toned.....

Cindy and Kate were both redheads. Cindy had piercing Jade green eyes while Kate's were more an emerald color. Both of the girls were very fit and toned. Kate's boobs were only slightly smaller than her mother's at 35D but her ass was bigger and both were very firm. Cindy had 39's and was proud of them.

She smiled and took two tiny pieces of paper out of a bag. She unfolded them and held them up to the two bound women. "One if these has my name and one has my daughter's. Read who yours says and say it back to me" Kate held up the second piece to Isabelle while Cindy held one up to Rebecca

(I'm letting you decide the pairing... Don't get used to this much choice)

Both mother and daughter dommes were sexy as hell, but as subs Rebecca and Isabelle remained silent....both knew as subs it was not smart to speak until spoken to.....Isabelle's ass still stung from the paddling she took from Rebecca after making that mistake......
Rebecca gazed at the paper in front of her. "I belong to you Mistress Cindy....my body is now yours....."
Isabelle looked at hers....."I'm yours Mistress Kate.....I'm your sex slave..."

Isabelle gazed at Katy's tits...although smaller in size, her teenage frame made them appear larger. Of course Isabelle was kidded and made fun of since she started developing at the end of 6th grade and was wearing a size 38D bra by her senior year of high school....

So it was now settled....both mothers and daughters were now paired up.....
Rebecca struggled with her ropes, wishing she hadn't tied herself up so tight and Isabelle was likewise struggling, both knowing their training as sex slaves was soon to begin....

DangerousDanielle said:
Both mother and daughter dommes were sexy as hell, but as subs Rebecca and Isabelle remained silent....both knew as subs it was not smart to speak until spoken to.....Isabelle's ass still stung from the paddling she took from Rebecca after making that mistake......
Rebecca gazed at the paper in front of her. "I belong to you Mistress Cindy....my body is now yours....."
Isabelle looked at hers....."I'm yours Mistress Kate.....I'm your sex slave..."

Isabelle gazed at Katy's tits...although smaller in size, her teenage frame made them appear larger. Of course Isabelle was kidded and made fun of since she started developing at the end of 6th grade and was wearing a size 38D bra by her senior year of high school....

So it was now settled....both mothers and daughters were now paired up.....
Rebecca struggled with her ropes, wishing she hadn't tied herself up so tight and Isabelle was likewise struggling, both knowing their training as sex slaves was soon to begin....
[/qnipple.
Cindy took her dress off to reveal her underwear and smiled "we kept our most necessary sex toys in these backpacks. Tomorrow we'll unload our car. Kate baby, I'll going to play with Rebecca here. You take Isabelle upstairs and go to her room"

As Cindy slowly unties Rebecca, smiling and biting the air sensually. Kate picked up Isabelle easily in her one arm and began walking her upstairs "damn you are light. All your weight must come from these gorgeous boobs" she lightly squeezed one and pinched the nipple

Rebecca almost forgot how hot her Mistress looked.....her skin tone was a delicious tan and a well curved body. She could hardly wait to see her again in full nakedness, but Rebecca knew as a slave she could only hope.....

Kate pulled Isabelle up, still bound so she was forced to bunny hop upstairs....she looked back down at Rebecca as if to say, 'Mom? help...."
Isabelle gave out a little squeal as her new owner squeezed her nipple....
"thank you Mistress," she replied....she could tell by the look on Rebecca's face that she was slightly nervous, even after belonging to the same woman but Isabelle was more so.....

"wh.....what are you going to do with me?," she asked as the arrived at Isabelle's bedroom. She looked around and was embarrassed to see the glimmer of a pair of handcuffs attached to rope just peeking out from under her bed from the last time Rebecca tied her up....Isabelle was hoping it wasn't seen....

Rebecca gazed at her owner. "It's been a long time Mistress," she said smiling...."I'm so ready to be your sex slave again...."
She had barely noticed her nipples had hardened like stone and her pussy was moist....

Kate smiled and layed her on the bed, dropping her backpack on the ground "i'll tie you up later, maybe tomorrow. Right now. I want my good little whore to take off my clothes and worship every part of my body with her mouth."

As she spoke she stripped to her bra and panties. She untied Isabelle, leaving her hands tied and stroked her cheek "remember pet... Obedience will lead to a happy life as my slut... I am much more forgiving than my mother. Now get to work" she layed down on the bed.

Cindy smiled and finished untying the knots. She slid her panties off and dropped her bra. She picked the psnties back up and put them over her submissive's head like a mask "smell your mistress' wet pussy... You'll be tasting this soon. So will your pretty little daughter"

Kate was a beauty, a teenage wet dream.....Isabelle stared as the teenage domme stripped down to her bra and panties then layed on Isabelle bed on her back. With her hands still bound behind her back, Isabelle got on her knees on the bed, slowly pulling down the girl's panties with her teeth. Wrestling them off her feet, she got back up and chewed at the bra straps and eventually managed to take it off. Katy's nipples were a delicious dark brown with tan arreolas and her domme's vagina was freshly shaved. Isabelle went to work, curling her tongue and slipping it inside the girl's pussy, pumping her.....

Rebecca gave out a sigh as her owner stripped in front of her. She was untied by now but knew from previous experience with Cindy that she dare not make a move without permission.
The panties now over Rebecca's head smelled deliciously like wet sex.....
"It smells and tastes delicious Mistress," she remarked but wondered for a moment what Cindy meant when she mentioned Isabelle. Did that mean they might switch off? Rebecca knew what Cindy was capable of......

DangerousDanielle said:
Kate was a beauty, a teenage wet dream.....Isabelle stared as the teenage domme stripped down to her bra and panties then layed on Isabelle bed on her back. With her hands still bound behind her back, Isabelle got on her knees on the bed, slowly pulling down the girl's panties with her teeth. Wrestling them off her feet, she got back up and chewed at the bra straps and eventually managed to take it off. Katy's nipples were a delicious dark brown with tan arreolas and her domme's vagina was freshly shaved. Isabelle went to work, curling her tongue and slipping it inside the girl's pussy, pumping her.....

Rebecca gave out a sigh as her owner stripped in front of her. She was untied by now but knew from previous experience with Cindy that she dare not make a move without permission.
The panties now over Rebecca's head smelled deliciously like wet sex.....
"It smells and tastes delicious Mistress," she remarked but wondered for a moment what Cindy meant when she mentioned Isabelle. Did that mean they might switch off? Rebecca knew what Cindy was capable of......

Kate got up.on her elbows and pulled her slave's head away from her pussy "you're very good with your tongue whore... But I want you to worship the rest of my body first. Make me nice and wet"

Cindy smiled down at her slave and nodded "don't worry... I plan to play with her only when Katie is there, she will be left to keep me in check... No, when she's a nice obedient slave like you. I might borrow her for an evening and let Katie have her fun with you... Maybe I'll let her use you sooner... But for now. I have some fun things for us" she grabbed a black plastic box and opened the latches. Rebecca knew the box... The shock torture box.

Isabelle rose up and french kissed her new owner, then slowly traveled down the middle of her body with her tongue, gliding it through Katy's cleavage as she reached up and gently tweaked her nipples. Continuing down, she tongue bathed Katy down to her belly button, swirling around it with her tongue as she gently slipped a finger inside and started masturbating her....

The idea of being used by both mother and daughter was making Rebecca wetter...she prayed that her owner wouldn't see or smelled it....

Then another sensation came across Rebecca, a sensation of fear and apprehension as she saw the black box. She knew from past experiences with Cindy exactly what it was....a kind of electrical torture device....like a 'Tens Unit' but much more powerful, like the size physical therapists uses.....

"Oh God," Rebecca said in a whisper....she knew she would be screaming soon.....

"I hope this makes you even wetter for when we play" she tied her slave up with her ands above her head and her feet pulled all the way back. She attached the electrodes all along her body and then took her favorites out. She finally attached clamps to each nipple and each of her pussy lips. One on her clit, each with a wire trailing to the machine. She pushed a special foam gag into Rebecca's mouth. Custom made, soundproofed yet allowing her to breath normally. "Remember now... Short, controlled bursts" she turned the machine on and the electricity arced through the slave briefly before she turned it off again.

Kate moaned softly, she loved the taste of the girl's mouth. She loved the feel of her skin and her tongue and she loved how she ate her pussy "mm yes slut... Ooh I like you... Mm keep this up and I will keep you for a long time" she moaned again and pulled the girl's head into her pussy "take those fucking fingers out and make me cum with your mouth".

When Rebecca first convinced her then husband to buy the house, she made sure their master bedroom was on the ground floor with their daughter on the top....ignorance was not only bliss, but deaf as well.....
Out of the corner of an eye, Rebecca watched as Isabelle dissappeared in the bedroom along with Katy. She wondered if her daughter's Mistress would be any easier on her than Cindy had been with her. As a domme Mistress, Cindy could be very passionate but she had her more sadistic moments as well.
Rebecca brought Cindy into her bedroom and her owner closed and locked the door. Rebecca was laid out on her back on the bed, her wrists tied to the bedframe above her head. Naked and bound, she almost forgot just how helpless and vulnerable she felt....
Rebecca gave out yelps as the clamps bit into her nipples and pussy flesh.....as her owner brought over the gag, Rebecca shook her head, pleading...."please Mistress....please don't...."
Her pleads were ignored as the gag was inserted.....
"MMMMMMMMPH!!!" she moaned as she felt current going through her tits and vagina...."MMMMMMMPH!!!"

Isabelle was, thanks to Rebecca teaching, talented indeed. She laid down on her belly between Katy's thighs and nibbled and sucked on her pussy lips before slipping her tongue deep inside.....

DangerousDanielle said:
When Rebecca first convinced her then husband to buy the house, she made sure their master bedroom was on the ground floor with their daughter on the top....ignorance was not only bliss, but deaf as well.....
Out of the corner of an eye, Rebecca watched as Isabelle dissappeared in the bedroom along with Katy. She wondered if her daughter's Mistress would be any easier on her than Cindy had been with her. As a domme Mistress, Cindy could be very passionate but she had her more sadistic moments as well.
Rebecca brought Cindy into her bedroom and her owner closed and locked the door. Rebecca was laid out on her back on the bed, her wrists tied to the bedframe above her head. Naked and bound, she almost forgot just how helpless and vulnerable she felt....
Rebecca gave out yelps as the clamps bit into her nipples and pussy flesh.....as her owner brought over the gag, Rebecca shook her head, pleading...."please Mistress....please don't...."
Her pleads were ignored as the gag was inserted.....
"MMMMMMMMPH!!!" she moaned as she felt current going through her tits and vagina...."MMMMMMMPH!!!"

Isabelle was, thanks to Rebecca teaching, talented indeed. She laid down on her belly between Katy's thighs and nibbled and sucked on her pussy lips before slipping her tongue deep inside.....

Cindy smiled. The electricity had been flowing for only two seconds, but that was plenty when you were being shocked. After two more shocks she took Rebecca's gag off and pet her hair "are you ready to apologize now for leaving mistress all those years ago after college?"

Kate moaned louder and louder. Her mother hand been edging her for two days before they came here and all the way here on the way down. She squealed and bent over. holding Isabelle's head into her pussy as she finally had her orgasm. Squirting and cumming in her mouth "swallow my cym slut.. Lick my pussy clean then beg for more."

Instant fire went through Rebecca's body....of all the things she hoped her owner had forgotten, this was on the top of the list....
"y-y-y-y-yes," she panted, gasping as the gag was taken out, her tits still heaving as she breathed.....
"Yes m-m-mistress.....please forgive me for leaving you....I was such a bad slut...."

she would say anything......anything...not to experience this again.....

If it's one thing Rebecca had taught Isabelle, it was pussy eating, and it showed. She looked up at her owner's face as Kate closed her eyes, her body stiffened and she exploded, sending a wave of nectar directly into Isabelle's waiting mouth. The slave eagerly let it glide down her throat, then licked the teen domme's pussy clean.
"please Mistress," she pleaded, gently playing with Kate's nipples....."Please let me please you again....."

DangerousDanielle said:
Instant fire went through Rebecca's body....of all the things she hoped her owner had forgotten, this was on the top of the list....
"y-y-y-y-yes," she panted, gasping as the gag was taken out, her tits still heaving as she breathed.....
"Yes m-m-mistress.....please forgive me for leaving you....I was such a bad slut...."

she would say anything......anything...not to experience this again.....

If it's one thing Rebecca had taught Isabelle, it was pussy eating, and it showed. She looked up at her owner's face as Kate closed her eyes, her body stiffened and she exploded, sending a wave of nectar directly into Isabelle's waiting mouth. The slave eagerly let it glide down her throat, then licked the teen domme's pussy clean.
"please Mistress," she pleaded, gently playing with Kate's nipples....."Please let me please you again....."

Cindy smiled and held her slave's chin "you're so adorable when you beg like a dog... I brought your old crate you know... I brought your nice little kitten outfit you were in when I sold your mouth of to the football team at that glory hole... I kept it all... Now that you've learned the start of this. We can get back to basics" she took the clamps and electrodes off and then untied Rebecca. Packing the electric toys neatly back in the box. She reaches into her bad and took out a half mask, only covering the eyes and the nose. It looked like a cat, she took out next a pair of cat paw mittens and cat paw shoes. She later all this down in front of Rebecca, last taking out a long polished stone butt plug with a long fluffy tail. She locked an old slave collar on Rebecca and held up a mirror for her to see "welcome back pet" she licked her cheek then stood up "I'll be getting myself some water... You had better be dressed in your kitten outfit by the time I get back."

Kate smiled and looked down at the foot of the bed. She had seen the ropes and the handcuffs but she had enjoyed having the girl eat her pussy "no... I'll be having my way with you now... Mommy said she would be stopping by soon to DP you with my help and I want your ass nice and presentable for her. You'll please me again after that slut. Now get on the bed and bend over"

Rebecca was still amazed how easily Cindy could make her submit.....it was if it was only yesterday and she immediately fell under her owner's spell. Of course it was far from easy in the beginning....Rebecca spent hours suspended in her owner's garage, hung by her wrists while devices were shoved in both holes to break her, and break her she did....
Rebecca sighed as she felt the old familiar slave collar being locked around her neck once more, and like before, she knew the collar could not be taken off except by the key that only her owner would have. Rebecca had to go to some lengths to explain what it was around her neck to co workers the last time she had it on.
Rebecca hurriedly put the cat outfit on, saving the buttplug for last....she took a breath, got in doggie style position and pushed the plug into her tight ass. When Cindy returned, Rebecca was on all fours 'meeoowing' and swishing her tail....

Isabelle was praying that her pussy eating would please her new owner and that she would be spared some of the things Rebecca told her Cindy done to her, but that was not to be. Katy got up and pointed to her new slave to get on the bed on her knees, face down with her tight tanned ass sticking up in the air.....Isabelle did as she was told but was trembling.....

DangerousDanielle said:
Rebecca was still amazed how easily Cindy could make her submit.....it was if it was only yesterday and she immediately fell under her owner's spell. Of course it was far from easy in the beginning....Rebecca spent hours suspended in her owner's garage, hung by her wrists while devices were shoved in both holes to break her, and break her she did....
Rebecca sighed as she felt the old familiar slave collar being locked around her neck once more, and like before, she knew the collar could not be taken off except by the key that only her owner would have. Rebecca had to go to some lengths to explain what it was around her neck to co workers the last time she had it on.
Rebecca hurriedly put the cat outfit on, saving the buttplug for last....she took a breath, got in doggie style position and pushed the plug into her tight ass. When Cindy returned, Rebecca was on all fours 'meeoowing' and swishing her tail....

Isabelle was praying that her pussy eating would please her new owner and that she would be spared some of the things Rebecca told her Cindy done to her, but that was not to be. Katy got up and pointed to her new slave to get on the bed on her knees, face down with her tight tanned ass sticking up in the air.....Isabelle did as she was told but was trembling.....

Katie went to her backpack and took from it a few items. Laying them down in front of her slave for her to see... A flogger, a riding crop, a small plastic paddle. a small round butt plug with a big red stone at the bottom where it was present outside of her and a speculum toy. She grabbed the flogger and tied the girl in that bent position on the bed, using the cuffs and tops to keep her like that. She gagvd her using her favorite bit-gag and rubbed the flogger on her ass "mommy wants your ass nice and tenderized... Then I'll plug you up nice for her when she arrives" she reared back and slapped her ass with the flogger hard.

Cindy smiled. She was now wearing nothing except her big black strap on. Two feet in length and the diameter of a soda can. She had named it "the penetrator" Rebecca was very well adjusted to the Penetrator. "My cute little kitten is here I see. Come and rub up on my legs. Then suck my big fat cock... I know that little throat of yours can take it down to the base of your throat. About one foot's worth... I expect that at least"

Isabelle stared at the items being displayed in front of her....."Oh my God," she whispered....
She stayed in position while Katy tied and cuffed her, then opened her mouth while the bit gag was put in place and secured. Isabelle tried to look behind her as her owner grabbed the flogger....she winced, hoping not to scream as she was being prepared...
"MMMMMMPH!......AAAAAARRRRGH!"

Rebecca gulped when she saw Cindy return. She was as breathtaking and as gorgeous as she remembered, those beautiful full tits, that slender toned body.....then her eyes focused on the 'thing' that was swaying in the strap on harness her owner waqs now wearing.....oh SHIT...it was the Penetrator!
Rebecca remembered very well how she was broken by the monster, the times she spent wailing as Cindy plowed both her holes with that monster. All she could do was hope that her owner wouldn't take full vengance out on her with it....
Rebecca did as she was told and crawled over to her owner, purrring as she rubbed the side of her neck against her owner's shin, then rose up on her knees just high enough to open her mouth and take the Penetrator in between pursed lips......she gagged as she tried to take as much of the monster in but managed only to mouth about 10 inches.....she prayed that Isabelle would be spared the sight of seeing her humiliated like this.....

Katie smiled and slapped each cheek of her slave's ass three times with the flogger. Next she took the paddle and have each cheek another three slap. She smiled as she saw it growing a soft shade of red. She would be done soon. She took the crop now and began her three whacks again. When she completed she smiled "slave you are not only adorable but also so cute. Don't worry. Like I said, I'm more forgiving than mommy is" she walked to the bag and took out a bottle. She set it down on the table where Isabelle could see it "fast acting soothing cream... After mommy and I finish with your DP I'll rub some in your add to reduce the stinging. It works almost instantly and takes all the pain away... But only good girls, who behave during their speculum testing. Their enema and then their official plugging get the lotion... Understand?"

Cindy smiled and strokes Rose's hair "you shouod consider yourself lucky I have children... My daughter taught me mor compassion... You'll need to start training your holes like you used to. I won't fuck your ass tonight. But you won't be excused the next time... Noe get into Doggy for your evening pounding.

Someone standing in the hallway near the front door would be surrounded by sounds of gagging and groaning from one bedroom and yelps coming from upstairs.

"MMMMMMMPH!!!," Isabelle moaned through the gag as her ass was quickly becoming a nice shade of crimson, her pert cheeks jiggling with every swat....finally she stopped and Isabelle tried to take a breather and looked at the bottle. She wanted it all over her stinging ass but heard Katy mention again about the next plan....she was going to be penetrated by her AND her mother!!! she remembered Rebecca talking about how rough Cindy was with her when she wasn't satisfied....
A speculum? God, how she hated those things...as for enemas, Isabelle recalled one time when Rebecca bought a large rubber enema bag, filled it with soapy water with a lavendar smell, hogtied her and forced it all in her ass, then stuffed a plug in.....she remembered struggling, aching to expel it.....

"Yes Mistress," she replied weakly...."I understand..."

Rebecca was relieved that her tight ass was going to be spared, at least for now, but sooner or later she knew Cindy would send the monster up her ass. The first time she used it on her, Rebecca cried, sobbed and wailed. Her ass was virgin territory until now, and the pain was beyond description. Not wanting to damage her, Cindy pulled out, poured a generous amount of lube in Rebecca's ass and turned her on her side, verrrrry slowly slipping it back inside her ass, laying behind her, grasping her waist and constantly reassuring her, telling Rebecca what a good girl she was....finally at least 12" found it's way inside.
Rebecca got on all fours awaiting the anal onslaught she knew was coming....

Katie started up with her speculum work. She gently pushed the device into Isabelle's asshole and pulled it open to the first notch. As it clicked into place. She stroked the girl's hair "ooh you're such a good girl. Yes you are. A very good girl" she slowly clicked it to the second notch and ran her finger along the inside edge of the girl's ass. She was satisfied and clicked it back to the closed position and pulled it out.

She planted a kiss on Isabelle's lips and slipped her tongue in "mm who's my good little girl? You are you're my good little pet"

She cradled her in her arms like a baby and carried her over to the bathroom. She was still tied up of course. She put her back in the position but noe in the tub and got an enema bag. It was only half-filled with water. Warm but not hot. She pushed the tube into her ass and let it begin to flow in, slowly rubbing her pussy the whole time "mm when we're done I'm going to get a taste of that little pussy... Would my slave like that? Her mistress's tongue inside of her tight cunt?"

Cindy smiled and slowly caressed her pet's asscheeck. "Mm do you really expect me to fuck your ass right now? No... You couldn't handle that... You took your punishment for leaving with those electric shocks. Now we can have fun again, as mistress and slave... You would like that wouldn't you?" She kissed her neck and slowly kissed down her back. She took a few licks of Rebecca's pussy then pushed the dildo inside of her slit

Isabelle started whimpering and whining while the speculum was put into her tight ass but she made no effort to struggle.
"Thank you Mistress," she said sobbing, eagerly accepting her owner's tongue in her mouth and jutting out her own to mingle with hers....
"I want to be your good little pet," she said in a whispering voice, eager to please but still nervous.
Considering the fact that she was around the same age as her slave, Katy was able to pick her up still bound in position and put her in a bathtub, slipped an enemaq bag in her ass and opened the valve.....Isabelle gave out a series of soft moans as she felt herself becoming filled....
As Katy mentioned tongue exploring her slave's tight pussy, Isabelle nodded her head in agreement.....

Cindy was relieved that she wasn't going to be ass fucked---at least not now, anyway---and eagerly spread her thighs wide, rewarded by her owner shoving a dildo deep inside her cunt....
"yes......oh God, YESSSSS!!!," she hissed, pushing her pelvis up against the dildo, wanting it to burrow deeper.....

This was what Rebecca had become under the control of Cindy when they were last together and her body reacted like the dildo was an old family friend......

DangerousDanielle said:
Isabelle started whimpering and whining while the speculum was put into her tight ass but she made no effort to struggle.
"Thank you Mistress," she said sobbing, eagerly accepting her owner's tongue in her mouth and jutting out her own to mingle with hers....
"I want to be your good little pet," she said in a whispering voice, eager to please but still nervous.
Considering the fact that she was around the same age as her slave, Katy was able to pick her up still bound in position and put her in a bathtub, slipped an enemaq bag in her ass and opened the valve.....Isabelle gave out a series of soft moans as she felt herself becoming filled....
As Katy mentioned tongue exploring her slave's tight pussy, Isabelle nodded her head in agreement.....

Cindy was relieved that she wasn't going to be ass fucked---at least not now, anyway---and eagerly spread her thighs wide, rewarded by her owner shoving a dildo deep inside her cunt....
"yes......oh God, YESSSSS!!!," she hissed, pushing her pelvis up against the dildo, wanting it to burrow deeper.....

This was what Rebecca had become under the control of Cindy when they were last together and her body reacted like the dildo was an old family friend......

*Cindy smiled and rubbed her clit as she began to thrust* "Cindy... I think I won't DP your daughter tonight. I want to play with you... That will wait until tomorrow" she rammed the dock back in and lifted up Rebecca's leg. Putting it over Cindy's shoulder

Kate kissed her slave as she pulled out the enema tube. It was all emptied into her ass "go on and squirt that all out for me baby girl" she heard her phone buzz and checked "oh! Mommy isn't going to be double penetrating you tonight baby girl... Seems you'll be getting that lotion now instead of later"

Rebecca's moans became louder, almost howling as her owner pumped her with the dildo, the entire length vanishing to the hilt...she didin't hear Cindy talking about not doing the double penetration. It had been too long since her owner had claimed her body with this same dildo, and Rebecca desperately wanted to do anything she could to please her. Lifting one leg over her owner's shoulder, Rebecca's vagina was now a wide open target, now easily penetrated.....
Rebecca screamed as she came, squirting a girly gusher.....

"MISTRESS!," Isabelle yelled...."I'm still tied....I'm gonna explode water all over the bed!!!"
The panicked girl tried her best to clench her kegel muscles, trying desperately not to leak, but she could feel water dripping....she started crying, then heard Rebecca's screams from downstairs which made her even more scared.....

Back
Top Bottom