Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Rich men Want (Lance Starsky x mary.elmwood)

Mary stopped struggling, seeing it was useless and he enjoyed the show. She felt herself growing wetter and wetter as he rubbed her clit more. She spits out the piece of rope and growls at him. "I'll never be like your robots of humans you have here." She snapped at him and grew very still. He started to take off her corset and the pills came out and spilled on her stomach. She felt a chill when he removed the pills putting them on the bedside table and started to run her tits. She glared at him as he made her nipples grow hard but being turned off they soon deflated down flat again.

"You must get off on raping woman, sick bastard." She snapped at him and yanked at the chains a few more times ignoring when he touched her breasts again. Her pussy was still wet but wasn't nearly as wet as it was before. "I'll never belong to you with my soul like those robots. "

He just smiles to her and puts the rope back in, tying it to the back of her head now. He demands that the only sound she makes are to be moans of pleasure when he starts with her

"I don't RAPE women, you sexy slut. I PLEASURE them!" He teases before he helps himself to her tits. He starts to lick her left one, teasingly avoiding the nipple. Then he finally starts to gently nibble her nipple before licking it and giving it a hard sucking. While he was occupied with that tit, his hand fondles the right one and plays with her right nipple.

"You are going to just LOVE this, baby." He mumbles as he sucks and squeezes her tit, attempting to make her give him some of that tasty milk she's hiding in them.

Mary was about to start talking but he put the rope back in her mouth to silience her. Her heart rate was jumping thru roof. The meds made her body throb as he kept sucking her breasts. She felt herself stir and felt a wetness between her legs and she bucked her hips to the right and left wanting this feeling to go away. She bit down on the rope as he played with her nipples even more. She felt herself blushing as he played with her. She would occasionally struggle, her body weak from the meds as they made her brain sluggish and she finally collapsed too exhausted at the moment.

She closed her eyes trying to find a place of calm and silience in her head. The sucking sound had started to get anonnying as he tried to make her body do what he wanted. She kept struggling mentally fighting his advances.

As he continued to sucle her tit, he notices that she finally stopped struggling. He just smirks to her and continues his suckling, this time doing her right nipple. As he fondles her left one, he can feel them growing harder, thinking it's all for him.

"Now this is way better, don't ya think?" He teases as he sucks her tit and his hand glides back down to her pussy. She was just pouring her juices all over the bed. What a turn on. He thought that with the hard nipples and soaking pussy, she must've wanted him. He finishes her nipples and finds his tongue gliding down her belly, over her pubic bone and finally, he takes a good long lick of her outer lips from the bottom up.

Mary's body started to not obey her own will, her nipples stayed up when he sucked them and she felt s throbbing in her pussy, she felt liquid pouring out and saw the look on his face. She made a few attempts at struggling and started to cry. She screamed as he touched her again then again when he licked from her ass to her pussy. How could anyone enjoy this! Why did he have to interrupt the shooting earlier in the day. Couldn't he have found someone else? She kept trying to shield herself from him. She had to prepare mentally how to deal with sex. She looked around the room and saw a vase with flowers in it. The case was crystal, she would cut her wrists the first chance she got. She pictured the mistress in her brain as a way to cope with what was being done to her body against her will.

With the long smooth glide of his tongue going across her throbbing pussy, collects and swallows a small amount of her sex juices. What an amazing taste. The sweet taste of a young virgin's desire. He continues to lick her pussy, getting as much of her as he can.

"Mmhhhh... So young, so beautiful and yet... So fresh." He says erotically. He fueled his desire for her by licking up her flowing juices, and now he just keeps going. He stretches her outer lips opening up her womanhood for him. With the tip of his tongue, he teases her inner pussy with several continuous flicks, supporting her long sexy legs as he eats her out.

Mary felt a flushness come to her cheeks as he began to lick her pussy. She was shocked at the act and tried to push him away with her thights. The tears kept flowing down her face as her licked her pussy. She wanted to be dead and not of this world anymore. Her body was responding to what he was doing and not to her anymore. She kept tearing as he licked and sucked on her. She bucked her hips to get a moments relief from his tongue. Her hips went up as high as they could in this position. She yanked at the chains more gathering more of her strength, the burns were still numb and she started to struggle more, either trying to make herself fall asleep or to get out of the bonds.

Seeing as how she is arching her hips to his mouth, Lance has mistaken this action as a plead for more oral sex. He thought he was finally getting through to her. In reaction, help support her hips to maintain her position.

"Now that's my girl." He says teasingly as he starts to stiffen his tongue as hard as he can and so he begins to thrust it in and out of her womanhood, simulating the movements of his cock, with the tip of his tongue pushing against her G-spot. He could feel the walls of her pussy grazing against his tounge and continues to thrust faster and faster, providing more and more pleasure for her by the second.

Mary's hip movement had been mistaken for more oral sex, he had supported her hips and was now pushing his tongue in and out of her pussy. She started to struggle more as he licked her now dripping wet pussy. She screamed as he licked and felt him touch an incredibly sensitive area in her pussy. She screamed again loudly and yanked at the binds. She felt a rush of liquid quickly leave her body almost like she had peed herself. Lances face was dripping with the clear liquid and she started to really struggle against the binds that held her, she started to thrash and lost the support that was holding her hips up. She kept struggling hard against the binds until her wrists and ankles throbbed and she still kept going. She lurched her body side to side making the bed frame moan in protest

With each thrust he took with his tongue, he finally managed to make the wild girl moan for him. Scream for him. And squirt for him. With His face completely covered with her juices, decides that she's fully lubed up and stops giving her oral. He gently sets her hips down as he licks his lips and wipes his face off.

"Aaahh... Virgins have always been my favorites... And for good reason too." He says erotically and comes back up to her face to stare her deeply in the eyes. He was just filled with list to take this dirty girl's v card. He gives her a loving smirk and kisses her red hot cheeks while he unties the rope and takes it out of her mouth.

"Wasn't that amazing? Of course... All good things come at a price..." He says as he smirks and slips down his boxers to reveal his rock hard 7 inch cock to her face.

Mary groaned as he stopped licking and panted heavily from struggling, her wrists and ankles were rubbed raw. She watched as he licked his lips and wiped his face off. She stilled as he got close to her face looking in her eyes. She watched as he untied the rope that was held in her mouth and starred in shock as he showed his cock. "No! Don't put that inside of me! Don't do it please! I don't want it! I don't want that to happen! Let me go, I don't want to be pleasured." She begged thru her tears. "Do you honestly think I am enjoying this? I'm not!" She shouted at him and kept yanking at the chains even harder and harder. Her breasts were bouncing from the effort she was putting into getting out of the chains. "Let me go!"'she demanded and felt her left wrist pop out of place. She screamed in agony as her wrist looked weird from the angle it was in. She tried to move her wrist and fingers on that hand but they wouldn't respond.

He watches he struggle and yank the chains. He just smirked and watched as her big plump tits bounce up and down. That just made him grow harder for her. He watches as she pops her wrist out of place and his facial expression goes from lusty to concerned.

"Oh, boy. Now look what you did" he sighs as he takes her wrist and tries to pop it back into place. He succeeded, although she did feel some pain in her hand. With that done, takes his eyes back to her face.

"Beg me as you may, slave. But we both know this WILL and MUST happen." He says with his devilish smirk. He then holds her nose closed up waiting for the moment where she will open her mouth for air. As soon as she did, he thrusts his hard thick cock into her mouth. Only thrusting the tip in for now, he moans slightly as he feels her teeth against his sensitive manhood.

Mary screamed when her wrist was put back into place and shook her head. "Why do you have to have sex with me?" She said thru her tears. "You have so many others" she said and was confused when he grabbed her nose but when he shoved his cock into her mouth she understood. The thought to bite down really hard crossed her mind. He was going to take her v card. She was shocked when his cock moved in and out of her mouth. Her left wrist was throbbing and for the moment she wasn't struggling and knew she had to escape somehow.

She didn't do anything with his cock in her mouth and knew if she wanted him to stop all she had to do was bite down. Nothing was stopping her from doing so. She bit down on his cock hard and locked her jaw in place. She felt blood in her mouth from the biting but wouldn't let go.

With the thrusts he took, he found himself stuck in her jaws. He just looked down to her with a smile and cracked a wise-ass sentence.

"If I had a Nickle for everytime I was bitten down there..." He chuckled as his cock was already so hard and has been bitten so many times before that he's practically immune. He did want her to let go of him, though, so he started to finger her pussy to make her moan out. He pushed as deep as his knuckle and pushed her sensitive G-spot.

"C'mon, baby. Moan! MOAN FOR DADDY." He shouted as he kept fingering her as vigorously as he can be.

Mary looked at him shocked he wasn't in pain, his cock was still hard and pulsing in her mouth. She tried to push his cock away but her head was against the head board. She moaned as he touched her pussy and his cock went all the way down her throat. She gagging and struggled as his cock was all the way down. Tears ran down her face from choking as he kept his cock there. She felt her pussy pulse with pleasure she didn't want and felt her eyes roll into the back of head as she squirted again and again as his cock was down her throat more and more. Her jaw couldn't bite down from this angle and knew it wouldn't make much of a difference. She moaned as he played with her clit.

He smiled broadly as he thruster his cock deeper into her throat. He moved his back and forth to simulate the feeling of her pussy surrounding his manhood. He can feel her soft pussy pulsing and throbbing. As she continuously squirted his hand got dripping wet with her sweet juices. He kept thrusting his fingers in and out of her and held his hips towards her mouth for a few more seconds before moaning as he pulls his cock out of her mouth, leaving a few drops of precum in her mouth.

"Swallow that up, baby. It's good for you." He smirked as he licked his fingers covered in her juices. He would just sit and stare at her sexy wet and half-limp body. He watches her face and holds his hand on her mouth, telling her that she had better not dare spit that out. He watches and waits for her to swallow his precum.

Mary gagged and choked as he slammed his cock into her mouth over and over again. She kept trying to pull away and catch her breath and had deemed sex as awful. She struggled more as he said he was going to cum and screamed and kept biting on his cock but it didn't seems to really affect him much. She felt a thick hot liquid in her mouth that tasted awful. What the hell was it? She thought and immediately spat the liquid out, some got on her chin dripping down. "No! I won't swallow whatever that is!" She said do him and kept struggling against the binds that held her. "Let me go! I'll never submit to you ever!"

Lance smirks to her and takes his hand off her mouth, allowing her to breathe. She was being such a sweet little prude in his eyes.

"Oh is that so, young lady?" He says teasingly as he strokes her thighs. He just looks her in the eyes and starts to bring her legs apart. "You will give in eventually, baby. You just need to know what you're gonna miss if you don't." He says as he starts to rub his tip against the outer lips of her pussy.

"This is your first time, babe. ENJOY IT!" He says as he starts to slip each inch of his long thick cock into her tight wet cunt, thrusting at a sluggish pace.

Mary growled at him when she was allowed to breath. She glanced at the cock between her legs and started to struggle aimlessly. She felt the tip of his cock so close to her lips and knew she was about to lose her virginity. She felt the head going into her pussy, it was massive in size."Stop! It won't fit!" She exclaimed her face pale. He slowly had pushed his cock deeper inside of her until she felt a pressure. "Stop! Don't go any further!" She said as she looked down at his cock which was disappearing into her pussy.

She stared to struggle again against him his cock slipping out of her pussy when she pushed her hips up towards the cieling. She wanted to run away from this place so quickly. She looked outside at the dark sky wanting to be free of this living nightmare

He started to increase his speed and moaned in great pleasure to feel that tight virgin pussy surrounding his cock.
"Ohhhh.... Fuck... I love this tight little cunt of yours baby!" He says erotically, looking at his thick dick gaping her womanhood. She lifts her hips and he slips out of her. "Ohhh, so thats how you wanna do it, huh?" He says as he gets on his knees to support her hips. He smirks lustfully and He slips right back into her clit, this time pounding into her and grazing her G-spot.

He moaned louder with each thrust he took. He stared deeply into her eyes as he continued to gladly and lustfully steal her virginity.

Mary knew there was a problem when he matched her hips up. He slipped his cock back into her tight pussy which she screamed when he put it in. She groaned when he touched such a sensitive part inside. He started to ram the area and she started jerking and thrashing, her hips pushing up. Her mind shattered into little pieces as a pressure built inside and she felt like she had peed herself. Blood had mixed with a clear liquid that was dripping all down her back and his body. She couldn't speak as the pressure then release of liquid kept happening the more forceful he got. "Stop, I can't take anymore. My brain can't handle this overwhelming feeling.

Her body started to shake more and her eyes rolled back as she drenched his cock exploding cum all over him and the emotional release made her cry. Her wrists and ankles were taunt as he kept ramming her. It was almost like he was milking her pussy.

As the little virgin screamed, it was like music to his ears. He notices the blood flowing along with her juices and knew his work with her was almost done.

"Embrace the feeling, baby... You're starting to like this... That's always a good sign!" He moans as he rams his bulging cock into her tight pussy. As he supported her hips, he started feeling up her plump sexy ass. Squeezing it and rubbing it, he was intoxicated buy her whole body and started to moan louder for the slave.

"Oohhh..., ohhh, baby! Y-tlyoure gonna be my favorite now...!" He moans as he starts to feel his cock swelling inside of her.

Mary knew it would be easier not to fight this feeling that was overwhelming her body. Her beasts bounced with every thrust, her pussy was soaking his soak so much. She was his play thing and now apparently his favorite. The thought of sex all the time made her sick, she wished she could block herself off. She cringed moments later after he felt up her ass and started to struggle knowing he was about to finish by his actions. "Don't cum inside! I don't want to get pregnant. " she cried out tears streaming down her face. He sex was painful as her pussy stretched and if he ever did anal it would be so much worse.

He looks to her with list filled eyes. He was wanting to give her a soaking creampie, but since this was her first time, he was generous engh to cut her a break. But at a cost.

"I... Won't cum inside... If you do me a little favour first!" He moaned out as he feels his climax getting closer. He wanted her to talk dirty first. That would be his last fantasy of her. For now anyways.

"T-tell me... Tell me you want me... Tell me you love me... Tell me who I am!!!" He screamed as he held her hips up high.

Mary knew if she didn't do as he wanted the actions later could be severe. She looked at Lance and opened her mouth. "You-u are my mas-steer and I want you. I also..." She trailed off, no way could she tell a man she loved him without knowing so. "I can not do it!" Crying out as the pain got so intense and her body wasn't listening to her anymore. "Get off of me right now! I don't care if you beat me just stop this." She said and struggled away from him and he slipped out of her pussy and she fell to the bed in a heap. The chains still held her somewhat tightly.

Back
Top Bottom