Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tired of smut. Who here actually ENJOYS writing stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Story Teller

Banned
Banished
I know I certainly do. It seems people are only into writing sex, sex, sex. Don't y'all get tired of that? Are there any fellow story tellers out there? I hope so. From what I've seen most of you are going to ignore this thread. That's fine. If you are interested in writing a solid role play with me please continue reading.

What am I interested? Lots. Romance stories, adventure stories, and even some based on video games. But to make it easy on you all I'll list a few of my current cravings below so you can see if you like any.

I do enjoy more realistic or modern stories. I can range from pairings like husband x wife, teacher x student, best friend x best friend, and any other combinations we can create! However, incest is never an option for me. Do not request it.

Alright. I think that is enough for now. I hope to hear from some of you as I'll be up all night. I only write over instant messenger. However, I use Bluemoon to discuss ideas prior to exchanging information. If we're a good match I'll give you my screen name. Just to let me know that you've read all this please type the name of your favorite band as the title to your message. It'll help me learn new music!

Hey there. :)

How are you doing?

I know Pokemon well. In fact I was admin of my own Pokemon rp on proboards back when I was a teenager.

My question for you is, do you like gijinkas and do you like world-building? Ok that's two.

If you want an RP without any smut, you should probably post here: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=50

If you want roleplay not generally based around smut I suggest you get into tumblr roleplay. Most people prefer actual plots without very much smut at all. Just make a blog with some muses, and track the indie rp tag, and you will be set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom