Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summer's Fun 'n Lovin' (Biles & KnightCreep)

Mocha continued hugging Jamie into her embrace as she was taking in the tasty aroma of their combined sex. But as Jamie expressed his tired state, Mocha smiled and pulled back letting the stench of their seeds ferment out into the open. She held on to Jamie's hands biting on her lower lips and blushing.

"Sure thing kid, but we'll be spending the night out in the open. Come I know a good place to get all comfy" she said bringing Jamie to one of the large trees and a clearing surrounded by taller thickets of bush and vegetation that made it an ideal private spot. Mocha then laid down on her side patting the mossy and grassy dirt next to her as if inviting her to lay next to her. The hare couldn't help but to chuckle "Oh don't worry, I'll keep you warm. I do have fur after all and you're wearing that turtleneck".

Jamie giggled and laid down in front of Mocha. "Could we go swimming tomorrow? Maybe afterwards you can give me a tour of the camp."

Mocha scooted her body up close to Jamie as she laid down. She then pushed her hips out so that their penises would lay on top of eachother hand share their combined body heat. Mocha however had more heat resonating from her body than the human and with her breasts exposed, she wrapped her hand behind Jamie's head and slowly pulled it towards the embrace of her plump mammary glands. The ground was soft beneath them but carpeted with layers of grass while the outside perimeter surrounding them were occupied by tall jets of grass blades and other thickets of vegetation.

Once laying together, Mocha then raised her leg and rested on top of Jamie's. Her hand then caressed her thighs seductively while she played footsies with their sock and sneakers. Finally, Mocha grabbed a hold of Jamie's hand and placed it on her thighs while she snuck her hand behind her and gripped her bare smooth buttcheeks firmly.

Mocha waited a little longer until she knew that Jamie would eventually fall asleep with his face pressed into her fuzzy breasts. Little did she knew that Mocha would remain awake if only for the sole purpose of molesting her body during her sleep. Throughout the night, the hare had fun grinding into her sex as she came several time drenching her beloved's cock with her own seeds. Then often at time, the hare would shift Jamie to lay on her back as the rabbit went to work slurping on her shecock and making her cum in her sleep. There was no telling how many times the young trap have experienced wet dream.

When morning was on the rise, Mocha was somewhat exhausted but still sexually active as she rested comfortably by spooning her favorite toy from behind and with her arm wrapped over her waist and her hand gripping and instinctively stroking her wet shecock. Jamie however would not be able to move much given how the rabbit was able to pin her down and positioned her body so that she was partially laying on her side and almost on her belly.

Just as the young trap was waking up, Mocha too was already opening her eyes as she had her arms around him and pinned in such a vulnerable position. Her own erection was pressed into the crevice of Jamie's naked buttocks and slowing grinding her hardened meat close to the puckering hole of his anal virginity. Mocha then nuzzled her face up against her neck wiggling her nose as she gripped her cock and slowly peeling the lips of her foreskin back and forth over her glans.

"Good morning sleepy head" she whispered still playing with Jamie's cock before the hare began nibbling on her ears and thrusting her hips against her rear. The morning was fairly warm and due was settling on the plants. The ground beneath Jamie was slightly raised as a rotten log was mostly buried underneath but its knot hole was exposed. Making sure that Jamie would not struggle as much, Mocha wrapped her upper leg over hers and placed her sneakers in front of her feet.

Jamie moaned loudly. "Mocha... Take it easy... You don't have to rape me, I was going to let you fuck me again.

"Oh don't mind me, I just love seeing you squirm that's all" Mocha chuckled still nibbling gently on his ears. The hare then pressed her front out so that Jamie would be forced to arch her back and be made to stick out her girly cock outwards and be fed to the soft hungry hole in the ground. Mocha then ran her hand down her belly and caressed it as if she was pregnant. The hole in the ground was soft and wet, and when the hare squeezed the base and slightly stretched the length, she then pushed Jamie's hips down firmly on the ground so that her cock was fully submerged in the hole and subjected to what would feel slimy and slick coating the entire length of her member.

"It's time to give mother nature some good personal loving, don't you think?" Mocha chuckled who then started rutting vulgarly in Jamie's ears while tickling her neck and shoulder region. The turtleneck felt fuzzy on Mocha's nose and she couldn't help but to wiggle and twitch it while she continued to rub her hotdog up and down the crevice gap between her smooth derriere.

Jamie blushed bright red as her penis was pushed into the knot hole. "If you don't take me out of themud hole after I cum, I'll never forgive you."

"Oh c'mon kid, you act as if I'm gonna abandon you to nature's sexual depravity. That glory trunk was just a test an an exercise." Mocha chuckled but continued to make Jamie thrust his hips as the knot hole was suddenly softened due to moistures and decay overtime. Rather than feeling the buried log as something hard and rough, the bark was like sponge and the hole flexed and constricted snuggly around the girth of her member. "I want you to cum for me my delicious fuck toy, tell me how much you love me when I drain your balls dry" she whispered licking his ear lobes and then proceeded to wiggle her bunny nose on his cheeks.

Within the rotting log, a fat colony of mushrooms had taken residence. Their caps were very thick and severely crowded. It was not surprising that when Jamie's erection pushed through, his member would become groped by the mushroom who then entangled around his veiny girth as their wet slimy gills helped to stimulate every sensitive regions on the surface of his member.

Jamie squealed in pleasure as she felt the slime of the mushrooms her penis. "Mocha... Could you gently bite my ears?"

Mocha smiled upon hearing Jamie's cute request. She couldn't help herself of feeling glad that her fuck boy wanted to be a bit more kinky than to have a futa hare nibble on his ears.

"Oh my, sounds like you're learning the ropes. I don't mind biting your ears" she said and with her buck teeth clamping on Jamie's ear lobe, Mocha then gyrated her jaw and slowly started masticating gradually around the rim of her ear. She gradually started tilting Jamie's body so that she was closer to practically laying on her belly.

Jamie moaned and thrusted into the knot hole. "Oh God that feels so good... Don't stop Mocha... Please let me cum..."

Mocha pressed her body up against Jamies and thrusted at a much faster pace. Eventually, she had the young trap turned so much towards her belly that the hare eventually let loose the grip of her member and focus her hands on running up underneath her turtleneck and started fondling her nipples like before. Once again, she nuzzled her face up into Jamie's shoulder as she grunted and nibbled her ears.

"Oh yes Jamie, cum! Cum for me. Let loose your milk!" she growled trying to entice her fuck toy to unleash all that pent-up load rumbling within her groins.

The human cried out in pleasure as she completely emptied her balls into the knot hole. Her ass tightened around Mocha's shaft.

Mocha dropped her jaw a bit upon feeling Jamie's buttocks squeeze against her rumpy bunny log. As her body quivered and shook against Mocha's own, the knot hole being pressed by the trap's body slurped and squelched loudly against his writhing girly shecock, it's orifice somehow began tightening around the base of his shaft, or at least the veiny girth. Mocha groaned and quickly thrusted her hot meat parallel within the length of Jamie's butt crack and see sawing back and forth.

"Oh yes, that's it sweetie! Mffff let it.. all out" she whispered hungrily in Jamie's ears. One of her hands now glided down towards his lower abs to rub and massage the trap's pubic region before gently cupping her tightening constricting pair of balls.

Jamie's sperm continued to come out for another fifteen seconds. Once it stopped, she panted heavily and tried to kiss her lover.

Mocha squeezed Jamie's entire length rapidly and then gradually slowly like a toothpaste until she could no longer squeeze out another drop. After spending her load and feeding the disgusting knothole, Mocha leaned in and passionately kissed Jamie as a reward. However the hare was still horny as her hardened rod had yet to shoot its load out as well. While she continued to lock lips with her fuck toy, Mocha gradually turned her body over until she was now laying on top of her body and making sure that her stiff aching rod bathed in what little spunk was plastered all over her nether regions.

Finally, Mocha pulled her lips with a wet pop blushing while staring at Jamie with bedroom eyes.

"Good job, I knew you could shoot out a big load. Wanna return the favor?" she asked before scooting off from Jamie's body but this time onto the other side so that her slab of meat was now rubbing against the softened bark of the buried log and the tip of her shecock was now teetering close to the wet knothole. Mocha then patted the ground behind her as if implying for Jamie to spoon her this time and give her a thorough reach-around.

Mocha gasped upon feeling Jamie's hand fondle not only her breasts but also her fuzzy large balls between her thighs. The sensation was enough to force the hare to wiggle her bunny tail up against the young trap's abdomen while pressing her fuzzy buttcheeks up against her wet limp cock.

"Oooh, that's good. Yes, this feels so good... Unnngh right there" Mocha whimpered and began to wiggle and gyrate her hips as her own throbbing rod was now bobbing up and down in mid air wanting so much attention from the human's hand. "Don't be afraid" Mocha chuckled "my rod is in need of your delicate hands" shortly before she turned her head to invoke a kiss from Jamie's lips.

The trap giggled and slipped her flaccid cock into her lovwr's asshole. She began jerking off Mocha. "You really are a naught hare..."

Mocha began rutting louder as Jamie finally began stroking the futa hare's aching cock and pressing it into the hungry wet knothole. As her foreskin was being jerked back and forth, Mocha couldn't help but flex her groin muscles and tighten up her buttocks as it trapped the young human's wet cock and slowly press it more closely to her nether wet lips than her anus.

"Oh I am naughty alright... Mffff, I deserved to be punished" Mocha grunted slowly rolling her eyes up into their sockets while thrusting her hips back and forth and feeling the wet slimy interior within the rotting log. The smell of her sex slowly ebbed out from between her legs and as she squirmed, her velvety balls began to press up against Jamie's own spent reproductive organs.

"Oh I don't know sweetie" Mocha blushed letting her tail wiggle against Jamie's abs. Just then as Jamie's cock wedged apart the hare's puffy outer lips and slipped passed through her wet raw inner folds, the hare gasped and she arched her back. "NNngh oh god... Yes, that's it!" she whimpered "It's good to know your dick is still alive and well. Nnnmmm..." Mocha grunted biting down on her lower lip with her buck teeth.

Back
Top Bottom