Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summer's Fun 'n Lovin' (Biles & KnightCreep)

Jamie moaned happily and sucked harder. She wanted her lovers to be satisfied. She didn't stop pleasuring them.
(Want to skip until they're done?)

((sure I suppose we can time skip to the point where they just finished blowing their loads))

Throughout their orgy, the three were addicted sexually to one another and their minds were so focused in wanting to desperately get off that time seemed to have gone by. Later in the cabin, all three were finally panting. The interior of the cabin was overloaded with the acrid stench of their musky and pheromone scent. The taste buds and their noses had been dulled by the saturation of their sexual aroma. Gingy was lying on the edge of her bed with both legs spread out as her wet meaty cock was glistening with the moistures from ravaging both Mocha and Jamie.

Meanwhile Jamie herself was lying on the other side of the bed on her side facing Mocha as her genitals were pressed up against hers and sharing a wet spot together on the bed sheet. Their penises were throbbing and painfully swollen as they overlapped one another and their foreskins partially closing up over their bruised-color glans. Mocha had one hand wrapped around Jamie's head as her face was pressed into the matted velvety surface of one of her breasts.

Jamie tried to look out the window. After a few moments, he succeeded and gasped. The light of the moon shone through the window.

Night had come and by then Mocha was now stretching and waking up completely. Groaning loud, she felt sore a bit but was able to at least sit upright at the edge of the bed and letting her junk air out from the intense humid heat gathering between her thighs. Looking back, she smiled a bit admiring her handy work on her fuck toy.

"Well good evening my lil' slut toy" she spoke rubbing Jamie's thighs. "I hope you're feeling alive, because god knows I sure could unwind" as Mocha was stretching her arms out, Gingy however remained motionless but sleeping still while instinctively masturbating and no doubt dreaming erotic hot passion sex. The hare then looked out towards the same window Jamie was just before getting up grunting a bit. She then turned around and patted Jamie's naked buttocks trying to encourage her to get up.

The hare was still sporting a throbbing erection and the intense aroma was still just as strong. Her libido was definitely a testament to her species' sexual drive.

Jamie blushed bright red when he saw Mocha's erection. "Can't we go get some food first? I'm starving." He reached for his turtleneck and the loincloth.

"Eh, why not" Mocha shrugged. By the time Jamie reached for his turtleneck to put on as well as the loincloth, Mocha had walked to the other side and picked up a couple of power bar as well as some bottle water. Turning around she waited until Jamie was more or less dressed, though the hare had intentions of keeping her newfound toy mostly naked with her junk exposed out into the open as much as possible. "Here catch!" she shouted tossing the candy bar and the bottled water to Jamie.

Mocha sat down on top of some random boxes and crossed her legs in a sexily manner as if to give Jamie something to look at as she started to rip open her 'dinner' and take her time to recharge.

Jamie caught her "dinner" and started eating. She decided to ask Mocha the question that had been bothering her. "Mocha, is there any way that you can give me breasts? I would love a pair of D cups."

The sudden question sounded like it came out of midair and it was enough to make Mocha cease bobbing her leg up and down and munch on her candy bar. For a few seconds she was left almost speechless as she scratched her curly hair and darted her eyes randomly not knowing exactly how to answer that question.

"Uhh... Well, umm. In this day and age, I'm pretty sure you can get breasts, but aah... Don't expect to get double D's overnight, kid" she explained almost haphazardly. It was then that Mocha gestured pounding a gavel with her hands as something came up in her mind but then looked upwards while rubbing her chin. "Well, I suppose we have a medical staff that probably has the proper medication used for transgender clients" she mumbled "After all, I think that's where one starts but I could be wrong. I'm no doctor per say"

The human nodded. "Can you take me to them in the morning? I want to get started as soon as possible." The idea of having breasts made her cock slowly become erect.

Mocha smiled knowing well that Jamie was excited and getting turned on at the sametime about the prospects of acquiring a pair of juicy plump breasts for her to play with her heart's content.

"Alright, we can go tomorrow morning if you like. But in the meantime..." she said pointing at Jamie's erectile resurgence. "I'm still hungry and I know of a place to spend some intimate quality time. I think it's time we go one with nature" she chuckled slowly getting up and sitting down next to Jamie. Mocha's hand instinctively began caressing his girlish thighs and admiring the smooth supple texture, not to mention the newfound body heat now radiating out from between his legs.

Jamie giggled and smiled. "Lead the way, Mocha. Just don't expect me to put my cock in another random hole." She kissed Mocha on the lips.

Mocha chuckled as she grabbed a hold of Jamie's hand and then stood up while helping her to stand up as well.

"Haha don't worry, I won't force you to cram your sexy dick in some nasty tree stump hole for sure this time" she said and moments later, both Mocha and Jamie went off into the deep woods once again. This time, they took a slightly different route where the swampy jungle was more prevalent in one area than in the other. Mocha stopped and breathed deeply as she brought Jamie in a very small clearing outlined by several large trees, the ground was covered with thick and dense vegetation. Huge roots were interwoven along the surface of the ground with a carpet of crunchy leaves that now doubt were crackling very loud under their footsteps.

"Well what do you think?" Mocha asked spreading her thighs apart and letting her junk hang out into the open to get a flow of fresh air.

"It looks amazing," Jamie said. Her own cock was still erect, as she could still smell her lover's musk. She unconsciously began rubbing her penis.

Mocha turned around and approached Jamie smiling with hunger in her eyes and admire how her lovely fuck toy was taking into pleasing herself out into the open for her lover to watch.

"Looks like I'm not the only one who can't wait" Mocha chuckled and scooted up close standing next to her so that she could press her own erection up to Jamie's as if making a comparison contest. Mocha wrapped her arm around Jamie's waist but making sure her hand was able to fondle her smooth curvy buttcheeks while her breast pressed against the side of Jamie's head. "It looks so beautiful" she whispered complimenting on the human's cock. Mocha couldn't wait any longer and her other hand started stroking her rabbit meaty rod and pressed the tip up against the human's rosy pink glans so that some of her pre would smear against the Jamie's cumslit.

Jamie moaned and blushed as Mocha's cock rubbed against her tip. "I love you Mocha... I don't want to leave you when camp is over..."

Mocha didn't say much except to gasp and rut when their erection grew together like lovers. Seeing their member press into one another was generating a bittersweet smell from their arousing sex. The hare moved to face Jamie in the front so as to better align her plump tip with the cute pink cap tip and then force her glans to flicker up and down rapidly and stimulate their packs of nerves resting in the delicate lips. Even as the crickets and the creatures of the night chirped away, the sound of their penises being stroked vigorously was dominating the scene and accompanied by their intense moaning. Mocha gripped the base of her sheath with one hand while the other grabbed a firm hold on the back of Jamie's as she pressed her forehead up against hers.

Jamie moaned before kissing Mocha passionately. Her cock leaked precum all over Mocha's tip. She wanted to have her ass filled again.

"Oh yes baby, stroke it good and hard, I love feeling some of your pre smeared over my cock" Mocha whispered on the verge of sexually talking dirty to Jamie. When their members hardened together, they could feel the rapid heartbeat through physical contact. Mocha kissed Jamie again lovingly before she reached down and stretched her foreskin over both their glans. Mocha then started to thrust her hips and hump her tip up against Jamie's while she fondled both their shecocks together with one hand. Feeling the inside of Jamie's foreskin stick to her glans made the hare wet underneath her balls.

Jamie squirmed and squealed in pleasure. "That feels amazing! Please don't stop! I want to cum all over your tip!"

Mocha sighed and rutted in a blissful state, the smell of Jamie's young cute sexy cock was making her nose twitch frantically and fueled her erection. Now as she gyrated her hips, the hare squeezed their glans together until both the lips of their orifices were wedged apart and making their penises engage in a romantic French kiss.

"You naughty girl, you really want me to mark your rod as my property. Well I can do that, but I'll still be putting you through the ringer" Mocha explained and grabbed Jamie by the head just to kiss her once more by penetrating her lips. Once their mouths connected, Mocha let go of her head and used her hand to grab hers and guided it towards her behind as a gesture for him to grope her bare fuzzy ass.

Jamie moaned happily into the kiss and felt his hand being moved. He groped Mocha's ass tightly and rubbed her tail a few times. She wondered if Mocha would mark her cock as her property like canines did with territory.

Mocha was rutting and was spilling more amounts of pre all over Jamie's glans. Pulling out a bit, she then made their tips flick one another splashing some of her seeds about before pressing her tip all over the length of the human's veiny cock and coating the muscular surface with a film of her bunny spunk. Now spit shiny, the smell of Mocha's cream started to mix thoroughly with scent of Jamie's young cock and created an aroma like no other. Mocha gasped and panted and both her legs were shaking with knees leaning inwards. The erotic site of marking Jamie's member was too hot to handle. She grunted followed by swallowing a hard gulp. The hare was now just tip-toe over the cliff and seeing Jamie getting her beautiful girly cock tainted by her own seeds force her to clench her butt-muscles within her palm.

A loud moaning whimpering cry escaped Mocha's throat as she leaned back facing the night sky.

"Oh god, Ja-jamie watch out.. I aah..." but it was too late, the erotic frotting and passionate docking session jolted Mocha's hips as an explosive gush of bunny cream exploded out against Jamie's glans and drenched her entire length and then some. Mocha yelled with a loud painful cry along with contorting her face in agony. It took couple of large massive squirts to thoroughly soak much of the young trap's pubic region until the spunk now was slowly seeping beneath her balls.

"Oh damnit kid, I was hoping I'd get to guzzle down your creamy goodness" Mocha pouted huffing trying to reel in from a messy climax. Her fur matted against her lower ab due to Jamie's spunk splattering all over her nether region. The humid air was saturated by the aroma combined by the fermented scent of their fresh seeds spent and plastered onto their naked bodies. However, she decided to make a creamy soup by wrapping her arms behind the young human and press their wet parts of their bodies together and smother their creamy load until it created one sticky mixture. Their penises stuck to one another pulsating from being drained of their seeds and their balls aching as their reserves were all but empty.

Jamie panted heavily as their sperm mixed together. "As much as I would love to have sex with you all night, I would like to get some sleep."

Back
Top Bottom