Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Summer's Fun 'n Lovin' (Biles & KnightCreep)

James cautiously approached the mirror. "Why are we in here?" His cock was poking out of his new skirt. He blushed and tried to hide his cock.

"Don't bother trying to hide it, kid... Unless of course you really want to break the string" Mocha continued "The reason I brought you here is because there are some few touch-ups I need to add to your, uh visage or something like that" she explained slowly standing behind the boy and clasping both hands on his shoulder. "Well, you certainly got the feminine curve but you could use a few more accessories" she mumbled. It was then that Mocha caressed James' hair as if combing it until finally she pulled out a hair clip and bound the ends together.

"Ah there we go and now..." she paused just before fixing James' bangs and then adding yet another clip to pull his lengthy bangs off to the side. "And voila!" she announced pulling both hands outwards into the air. "So, how do you look? Tell me, tell me." she demanded eagerly like a child.

James' jaw dropped when he saw how he looked. "I... I don't know what to say other than... Thank you... I look so feminine..." His lips curled into a smile. "If I can be honest, I've always been a crossdresser, I just didn't want to admit it."

Mocha was eager and glad that James was able to open up at last as she clasped both his shoulders once more.

"Well now, I'm glad you like it. Welcome to the camp kid. Actually your name was James was it? Ah yeah that was it" she said rubbing her chin. "Well, given that you are now a girl, it would make more sense to call you by your feminine name" she paused once more before her ears perked up like it did back in the office. She grabbed both his shoulders once more while bringing her face up next to his and both staring at the mirror.

"Hey I know, I think we'll call you.... Uhh Jamie, yeah! That's it! From now on your name will be Jamie, how about it? You like?" she asked hoping for an approval from the young boy.

"Jamie... I love it!" Jamie hugged Mocha before pulling away with a massive blush on his face. "Where is my cabin? Or... Will I be sleeping with you all camp? If that's the case, can I invite one of friends to sleep with us?"

When 'Jamie' asked about her sleeping arrangements, Mocha's eyes brightened with excitement. Having laid eyes on him since she de-panted him had sparked an itch between her legs. Now that Jamie wanted to know if she could sleep with her and possibly with a friend, the hare was more than willing to make the arrangements with them.

"Sure no problem, but you can only invite just one okay sweetie?" she explained patting Jamie on the head. When the young boy, but now a girl, hugged Mocha, she could feel her slab of meat touch partially against Jamie's erect member and became so aroused that her pride stood at an attention, mostly, but was pointing outward and curving up. "Let's go Jamie, I'll show you my dig and you and your friend can crash there" and with that, Mocha led the young trap outta the room and expected her to follow some quite a ways to a tiny somewhat rundown cabin that was partially isolated from the rest of the campsite. Dusk settled late and the sky was but dark blue, crickets and other creatures of the night came out to chirp and herald the coming nightfall.

Jamie walked inside, his toothy smile lighting up the night. "She's a reindeer." 'She' began describing Gingy to the futa hare. He then realized that he didn't even know the reindeer's name! "You have a lovely cabin."

It was very unusual that a futa hare was able to walk outside in a non-chalant manner due to exposing her junk out into the open. Somehow though, both Mocha and Jamie were able to avoid the eyes of many kids who were already checking in and getting adjust to their assigned rooms.

"Why thank you" she responded turning her head back at Jamie. When they both arrived, night had all but taken over the sky but the blue atmosphere still lingered on and giving enough dim ambient that the hare and the human could see the whites of their clothes strike out against the dark interior of the shabby cabin.

"Alright kid, let's get you settled in" she grunted moving some stuff around. However, the lights in the cabin didn't work and the hare became slightly frustrated when all the lamps failed to work. "Well shit, looks like we're outta luck here" she sighed. At least the phone was working and Mocha put the staff online to send in the only reindeer in the group. The cabin had only two bed but three people were gonna be sharing the room together. Mocha then told Jamie she should relax as she slumped against one of the bed spreading her thighs open.

"Um... Since I'm going to be your bitch, I should probably get acquainted with you cock and pussy," Jamie blushed. "May I?" She moved over to Mocha and missed her on the cheek.

Mocha couldn't help but smile as Jamie was brave enough to take the initiative.

"Why sure, go right ahead, I'm all open" she replied in a lusty voice. The hare then leaned back further but placing both arms behind to prop herself in a more comfortable position as she wiggled her hips back and forth. The excitement that Jamie was going to bring was enough to get the bunny painfully hard and stiff and as her erection grew, the tip of her girly penis bobbed up and down. Night was slowly creeping in and because Mocha's furskin was naturally dark and brown, she was almost invisible in the dark except for her socks, sneakers, shirt, and the headband which were all white in color.

Jamie pulled his phone from his bag and used it as a light. She then slid the hare's shaft into his mouth and started sucking. The cock had interesting flavor, but it was one that he loved. He didn't stop sucking for a moment,

Mocha's heartbeat throbbed in anticipation as she watched through the cellphone light Jamie's face approach the rabbit's pink meaty but glistening erection. As the human trap approached even closer, Mocha couldn't help but to let out sexual gasp and gulped loudly. Then finally, the lips slid over her glans and caressed the meaty length of her member causing Mocha to let out a whimpering loud moan while she dropped her ears and tilted her head back. Her eyes were closed but her jaw hanging open. Now that she was becoming sexually aroused, Mocha instinctively slid her hand underneath her shirt and lifted the hem to allow one of her velvety breasts to pop out as she began to play and fondle her pink hardened nipple.

While the cabin was relatively quiet, the slurping squelching kissing sound was an indication of Jamie's mouth making intimate physical contact with Mocha's shecock and soon her hips started to sway and gyrate against the bed whose rusty joints creaked loud in protest. The lubricate warm oral interior bathed Mocha's throbbing pulsing meat with the trap's saliva and the hare began to rut and pant out loudly in the dark. As her one hand was fondling her breast, the other hand reached out and rubbed Jamie's head for encouragement.

Jamie continued suckling. The rubbing felt amazing. He didnt want this moment to end. However, he wanted, needed, to make Mocha cum. She was so kind to him, and he wanted to return the favor.

Mocha's rutting became louder and longer with each thrust of her hips, as Jamie's oral pleasure further drowned the hair in a pool of ecstatic bliss, her fuzzy thighs began to steam up and increase the humidity heat that radiated off her body bringing forth the scent of her musk mixed in with her feminine bodily perfume.

"Mmfff, oh god... Your mouth is so warm and uhh... wet" she groaned feeling her heartbeat on the verge of shooting right out her throat. The intense squelching slurps became louder and Mocha found her body jolting at random. Her erection was throbbing hard to the point that it forced blackened veins and arteries to bulge out against her meaty slick rod as the tongue from the human trap's mouth was licking the salty flavor of her meat. Mocha grimaced hard by clenching her teeth bare open and squinting her eyes shut from the unbearable sensations burning into her loin regions.

Jamie was completely lost in the sea of sexually scents. His own cock was fully erect so he pulled his new thong down. He wondered if Mocha had any bikinis he could borrow.

Eventually, Mocha's hand was now gliding through Jamie's hair and she began caressing her scalp, massaging it as if rewarding her for her intense oral skill. Mocha was slowly losing her will to her own body's desire as dollops of pre suddenly began ebbing out from her flaring cumslit deep inside the human's mouth. Yet her shecock was not the only one leaking however as underneath her sweaty velvety orbs of flesh, the hare's puffy feminine slit was puckering painfully and from the inner pink meat came feminine juices dribbling out in tiny drops until it formed a trickling flow out from her vaginal orifice and it was practically in Jamie's face.

Mocha had to let go her breast and return her hand behind her back to maintain and brace the position as she could not stop herself from flexing her torso and letting her hips sway back and forth while both legs flexed in an out as if like a pair of insect mandibles.

"Oh fu fuuck... I think I'm losing it" she gulped panting very hard to keep up with the pace of her body's hungry desire for lust.

Jamie grinned and doubled his efforts toward making his new lover cum. He gently rubbed her velvety testicles. 'Damn, they're soft...' he thought. He then stuck two fingers into Mocha's vagina and started fingering her.

The succulent milking of Mocha's hapless shecock was reaching its critical point and her veiny cock swelled painfully inside Jamie's mouth. As the hare was shivering and shaking from the intense romantic fellatio, Mocha's legs suddenly wrapped around her back and dug the heels of her sneakers under her shirt while leaning back as far as she could. Finally, she grasped the human's head firmly so that she could really push her hips back and forth and sink much of her cock balls deep or until Jamie's lips kissed her fuzzy sheath.

However, the hare suddenly jolted causing her to lash out in a sharp painful-like scream the moment she felt a pair of fingers slipping in through her pink soaking folds and penetrated into her wet passage and right into her humid vaginal cavity. The sudden intrusion forced Mocha's femininity to explode her juices and drench Jamie's fingers thoroughly while the intense bittersweet stench of her pheromones gushed out in droves. As she flexed her groin muscles, Mocha's penis twitched causing it to spurt larger amounts of pre and was slowly losing her will at this very moment.

The human, fearing that he had hurt his new lover, pulled his fingers out of Mocha's vagina. He felt the heels on his back, causing him to whimper and squirm. He sucked even harder.

"Nnngh... Don't stop fingering... Ahh me!" she demanded growling through her clenched teeth just as additional squirts of pre began to fill up his mouth. Mocha's sex however could not wait as it was being ravaged far beyond the edge of climax. Suddenly, her body shook and jolted once more before the hare suddenly constricted both thighs around Jamie's body like an anaconda and for a mere brief second, she froze up like a statue.

Finally at long last, Mocha rewarded the young trap with an explosive goodness of some hot tasty bittersweet bunny cream. The futa hare let out a long moaning scream as her cock twitched and writhe spurting out thick ropey loads of her seeds practically down the young trap's throat. Mocha's mind vanished leaving her body to stutter and convulse from nerve reflexes. She continued to thrash her hips against Jamie's face until her prostate had emptied its load and both her churning balls suddenly constricted up into her loins.

The human moaned and swallowed the cum. When he was able to, he slipped out of the hare's grip. "That was amazing... I'm going to love being your sissyboi bitch."

After getting her balls thoroughly drained, Mocha loosened her body's grip on Jamie and slowly slumped down on her back on the bed panting hard while her legs were still spread open. As the lips of human's mouth slipped away, the low ambient revealed the glistening wet shine on her member and how it brought out the muscular details on her pulsing black veins and arteries. After fully dislodging completely, Mocha's cock continued to writhe and pulsate from the climactic sensations and the stench of her sex permeated the entire cabin. The hare's intense breathing became erratic and stuttered. Mocha was barely able to relax given that she had flexed the muscle tones in her legs very hard.

Finally it took almost a couple of minutes but the futa hare eventually rose up slowly groaning from being sore between her legs. Despite having blown her load violently, she still maintained an erection but it wasn't as hard as it once once.

"uhh, that's great. I'm glad to see you're willing to play ball.... Hehe, well mine anyways" she chuckled in a weak tone of voice. "But now it's your turn to spill your seeds" she grinned while looking tired.

Jamie laid on her back and lifted the skirt. "Please suck me dry. I want my first blowjob to be very special. Since I'm getting it from a very special rabbit, I'm sure that it will be."

Mocha finally sat up and watched as Jamie lifted her skirt and expose her virgin slab of meat just ripe for the harvest.

"That's exactly what I was planning to do" she said with a wicked smile. Carefully, she stood up barely grunting from feeling sore and as she approached the young human trap, Mocha then kneeled down and reached out with both hands to press against her inner thighs. Already her body heat was resonating through the futa hare's fingerless gloves and the smell of her musky scent was saturated in the humid air. She licked her lips and her buck teeth as Mocha positioned herself and ran her hands down along Jamie's thighs.

"Now spread your legs like a good lil' bitch" she demanded as Mocha hands massaged the meaty calf of Jamie's lower legs. Given that her grips tend to be painfully strong, the young trap was fortunate that her thick white kneesocks acted as a buffer to prevent the hare from accidentally bruising her muscles. Finally, Mocha leaned her face in and pressed her wiggling nose up against the region where Jamie's shaft connected to her churning throbbing balls.

Jamie moaned happily as Mocha rubbed and squeezed her thighs. "Oh Mocha... Please don't stop..." After hearing Mocha's order, she spread her legs as far as she could. "What nOHHH...?" she moaned out as Mocha's nose rubbed against her shaft and balls. "Holy fuck!"

Back
Top Bottom