Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magic Vs. Technology (The Ars Faction Vs. The Robo Faction) (And more)

(In the year 2018, humanity has rediscovered magic, and plans to combine it with technology... however, the results have split mankind into Magic-users and Tech-users, causing a great war between the two "Factions"... The Magic-users, The Ars Faction, have become masters of Magic, as they have uses their new abilities to cure diseases, and, they have brought back the creatures of long ago, from Dragons and Manticores, to Hydras and Cockatrices, to help them in the war. The Tech-users, The Robo Faction, have mastered Technology and have created weapons and Antiviruses to cure their own diseases, but, they have created robotic soldiers, from giant Mechas and Mechs, to Hover Tanks and their own UFOs, to help them in the war. The Ars Faction and The Robo Faction have been at war for almost four years, now, destroying the landscape, only to rebuild it and then destroy it again, as an everlasting cycle of building and destroying... However, that's where you and your companions come in to play... You and your companions will choose their sides and will decide the outcome of the war, whether The Ars Faction win, or The Robo Faction... However, I, the Omnipresence known as "Lord Skeleborg Chaoticberg", will be watching you all and, if things get out of hand, I will send one of my soldiers, robotic, magical, both, or neither, to lend a hand. And, for those who are neutral, The Magica-Bots Faction will hold the neutrals, so that if neither side wins, the neutrals will be able to restore the balance between magic and technology... Now, before we begin, you must answer this... Are you ready for battle? Or are you a coward? The choice is yours...)

(Rules:
1. No God characters, mine is an exception.
2. No apocalyptic tools, as that is an instant ban from the thread (black magic and elemental magic (not instant kill spells, though) are allowed).
3. Marks for each Faction. (http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net...an_mark.png/revision/latest?cb=20150106001517 (Neutrals)), (http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:...qbzYgOgCgolSHbg_ENSwbYml8fUzjOOviMpW0xwVMfm3Q (My character's faction, "The Terra Novian Faction", symbol), (http://antimatrix.org/Convert/Images/nwo/triquetra1.png (The Ars Faction), and (https://slm-assets3.secondlife.com/assets/4941256/lightbox/high tech symbols catalog.jpg?1326938617 (any color) (The Robo Faction)).
4. Surprise attacks. There is a chance that Lord Skeleborg's father, a demon more powerful than the Devil, and his father's colleague, a Shadow-Sapien, or a living shadow, might attack one of the factions, but not Lord Skeleborg's, as they are on the same side. Prepare yourselves for that.
5. References- EVERYWHERE! There will be lots of references to game franchises. You'll have to figure out what they are.
6. There will be a 50/50 chance of sex. Just throwing that out there.
That's all!)

(Here is the character sheet:

Name:
Faction:
Mark (marks can have different attributes depending on the sanity and body of the one who has the mark):
Mutations (characters can have certain mutations and such, like large mana pools, magical backlashes, etc., and the same goes for the Robo Faction, but in the form of being mutant soldiers):
Skills:
Appearance:
Weapons:
Mastery in magic/technology:
Limits:
And finally, the backstory (or the interview, as I call it):
Thank you.)

(Well, might as well post my own character...)

Name: Lord Skeleborg Chaoticberg (Real name is Unknown)
Faction: The Terra Novian Faction (Leader)
Mark: The T.N.F. Symbol (Smash) (on his skeletal palm, right side, from his point of view)
Sex: Male
Mutations: More evolved Human body, human brain in half robotic, half skeletal skull (skeleton (right, his point of view) reinforced with Titanium, robot-half (left, his point of view) is Titanium reinforced with Steel), Immortal.
Skills: Skilled with everything, magic, black magic, elemental magic, etc., with knowledge of anything mechanical or robotic.
Mastery in magic/technology: Mastered every art of technology and magic, even the forbidden acts.
Appearance: His left half of his body, from his perspective, is robotic, the other half is skeletal, his legs are robotic spider legs, and his skull is half skeletal and half robotic, with LEDs for eyes, with his eyes electric blue, and in the shape of lightning bolts, but will turn blood red when angry.
Weapons: Buster Sword, Staff of Creation (can be used for destruction), a fusion of his Bsuter Sword and his Staff of Creation (and Destruction), called "The Sword of Life and Death", and himself (he's a Goddamn living weapon, as he will go on a Goddamn bloodlust if angered too much, but he won't kill his own family.).
Likes: His wife, his family, his son, his soldiers and Generals and commanders, and his home, as well as his weapons.
Dislikes: The War (despite helping when needed).
Limits: Technically, none. But, has one major flaw/weakness: His temper. When angered, he becomes a beast and will kill anything, except for his own family, soldiers, and the rest of the people he cares about.
And finally, the backstory/interview: (Lord Skeleborg walks in, with his robotic, spider legs showing, and his electric blue eyes, in the shape of lightning bolts (LEDs instead of actual, human eyes), before he sits down and says, with a Russian/American, yet robotic, voice "Hello, my name is Lord Skeleborg Chaoticberg, but you may call me LSB. I am the first Evolved Human to ever become Immortal. I am currently 17 or 18, I was married when I was 13, and my wife, Zone-Tan/Zone-Sama, gave birth to my son, Prince Skeleborg, or PSB, in 2015, when I was 14. I am, obviously, Immortal, and so is my wife and son, along with my Generals and Commander of my army. Now, you may be thinking "Wow, your Immortal? Doesn't that suck for you, as your parents, brothers, and sister will die and you'll live on?", well, you'd be wrong. You see, my parents, one of them is human, my mother, and the other, my father, is a Hell Demon, more powerful than Satan himself, are actually unable to age due to a mutation in my family. I didn't get this mutation at all, though, which is the reason why I'm like this in the first place, besides my father abusing me as a child, and trapping me down a well for two years. The reason why is because of my now 'dead' grandfather, Mechro, a douchebag, but still a grandfather, a ghostly one, at that. Anyway, I was born in 2002, and due to my father abusing me as a child, and my mean brothers and sister picking on me as a child, I ran away from home, only to volunteer for a scientific experiment to see if humans could be put into more evolved bodies or to create super soldiers. It was a success, but I can know use the other 90 or so percent of my brain, I've become unstable for my old body, and my own brain, and half of my own bones, were needed for the new body. Also, I have to use a new power source to keep me alive. The power I use is called The Ancient Onyx, which is a special Emerald called a Chaos Emerald, but the one I use is one of the Forgotten Emeralds, powerful enough to destroy 1/3 of the moon. Back to my origins, after I gained my new body, I returned home and my mother, as well as my good brother, who later became a legendary conductor, music writer, and preformer, were overjoyed. My father and my mean siblings, however, were pissed. My father, who is Master Doom Chaoticberg, or MDC, for short, then joined with my archnemesis, King Darkrai the 3rd, or just Darkrai, to form the Chaotica, who travel the globe, causing chaos. When I found this out, I had obtained a sword known as the Buster Sword, and a staff, called "The Mega Weapon", or, "The Staff of Creation". I then used my weapons against my father and my archnemesis, and, after a while, I gained my army, Generals, and Commander, who helped me fight my father and Darkrai. However, when this Godforsaken War came along, my father, Darkrai, and myself decided to make amends and fight this war and bring peace back. I will be sending my troops down to the planet to help the side who needs the most help. But I will finish this war, even if I have to destroy the planet!", before LSB sprouts out two different wings from his back, one was skeletal and in the shape of an angel's wing, but it had a green, glowing aura, while the other was robotic, and was in the shape of a dragon/demon wing, but it had a red, glowing aura, before he flies through the ceiling, leaving an Elemental trail of Fire, Lightning, Ice, Earth, Darkness, Light, Harmony, Hope (it technically is), and Balance (Yin-Yang, basically), behind him, speeding off into the distance...)

Back
Top Bottom