Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unwanted Pet? (PsionicCuttlefish & zach74374)

Elaine tilted her head a little, as he began to tell her about what he was making. All the things she saw her old master eat, but she was never allowed to. She only was able to eat scraps of whatever was burnt beyond what they would feed the dogs. She then flinched slightly, at the clatter of the plate as Bardon sat it down in front of her. Elaine sniffed it, and then the metal thing next to it. She had seen it once, on the discarded plats of her master, but that's about it. She then sniffed it experimentally. Before reaching over, and grabbing the egg with her hand.

She let out a yelp, as the egg broke apart in her hand, the yoke splitting open and then pouring out of it. She then dropped it, and shook her hand slightly, sending a little bit of yoke around her. She leaned over and sniffed her hand, and then stuck out her tongue as she gave it a tentative lick. She drew back her head, and frowned, shaking her head. "It taste funny." Elaine said, frowning as she shook her hand again, trying to get the yellow stuff off of her hand.

Bardon watched Elaine out the corner of his eye as he picked up his own fork to eat from his plate--but then stopped and looked up as he saw Elaine reaching for the egg on her plate with her hand. "No wait--" He tried to stop her, but it was too late; she grabbed the cooked egg, which of course broke and spilled everywhere. Which on its own wouldn't have been too much of a problem, but then she had to start shaking her hand. "Ack! No, don't do that!" Bardon said as he covered his face with his arms as bits of yolk flew everywhere. The anthro then tried licking some off her hand, and declared that it had a funny taste.

Bardon chuckled good-naturedly. "Well, of course, you aren't supposed to eat it like that." He said to her. "I'll be right back. Don't shake your hand anymore." Bardon said as he got up, retrieved a rag, and wetted it down before returning to the bed. With the wet rag, he helped wipe off Elaine's hand, and the bits of yolk that had splattered around the bed. He kept a soft smile on his face, but inside, he was wondering; why didn't she know how to use a fork? But then he decided that it didn't matter, he'd just teach her anyway. Once the small mess from Elaine's egg misadventure was cleaned up, Bardon held out the rest of her plate to her. There were still two more cooked eggs on it.

"Here you go. Use your fork. Watch, like this..." He then said. He held his own plate in one hand, and then picked up his fork with his other hand. He slowly showed off the motions of using the fork to slice away a piece of egg, then stabbed it with the tines of the fork to bring it up to his mouth. "Now you try." He said with a smile.

Elaine looked up at him, as he stood up, bits of yoke flecked on her face and fur. She watched him grab a rag, and wet it, before heading back towards her, and cleaning her up. She frowned as he told her she wasn't supposed to eat it like that. "I...I didn't know." Elaine said, nervously, slightly afraid, but when he laughed it off and picked up his fork, she let out a smile, glad that he didn't mind her making mistakes. She then watched him, as he ate with his fork. "F.o.r.k." Elaine said, pronouncing each letter individually, like a child would. She then picked it up, and looked at him, before adjusting her hand to mimic his. She then cut the egg like he did, fumbling with the fork, and dropping it once. She frowned and looked down at the fork. "It's weird." Elaine told him, looking up at him. She then set the fork on the plate, before grabbing a piece of the meat with her hands and taking a bite of it. She yelped at how hot it was, she ate it so fast that her hands didn't have time to register the heat, and she spat out the hot meat, fanning her tongue. Her old master never had given her hot meat before, only the cold burnt ones. "It's... it's hot." Elaine said, her tongue still sticking out.

Bardon observed carefully as Elaine repeated the word "fork" back to him slowly, in a manner demonstrating her unfamiliarity. That was...quite strange to Bardon, but he made no comment on it for the moment. He watched as she tried to mimic his movements with the fork, though her grasp was clumsy and she dropped it once. "It's okay, don't worry. Take your time." Bardon reassured her. Though she then gave up on the egg and instead went for eating the meat with her hands, and again yelped at the heat. Bardon winced sympathetically.

"It's okay, slow down. Yes, the food is hot, I just finished cooking it. You can use the fork for the meat, too. Just practice with it, you'll get it." Bardon said in an attempt to further reassure her. He then stood up. "I'll be back in a minute, just need to go take care of some things. Just go slow with your food, try your best with the fork." He said, leaving his small plate on a side-stable as he walked away. He cleaned up the pan and other utensils he had used for cooking, and walked around his home doing a few other random chores before he returned to check on Elaine's progress.

He also picked his own plate of food back up to finish eating his own portions. Once he was almost done, he decided it was time to talk about things. He didn't know what had happened to Elaine, how she found herself lost, naked, and alone in the snowy woods at night, but he also didn't want to pry into that unless Elaine wanted to tell him about it. He didn't know anything but rumors about anthros. So instead, he looked towards the future. "So, Elaine..." He said, poking at the last bits of his food with his fork. "...do you have a home, anywhere to go back to?" He asked her casually.

Elaine frowned softly, as Bardon told her to slow down, practice with her fork, and that the food is hot, he just finished cooking it, which was another thing Elaine wasn't use to, to have hot food. She nodded to him, as she grabbed the fork again. She attempted to use it again, messing up just as much as she did before. She grew frustrated, but she kept on attempting, she didn't want to fail Bardon, he had already gave her so much, she could at least do him the favor of learning how to use a fork properly.

She then looked up, as he said he would be back, and frowned as he walked and so she looked back down at her plate, and began to attempt using a fork again. At first she tried to do it the way Brandon used it, but found it too hard to grab the fork hard, so she just ended up grabbing it like she would be stabbing something, and used it like that. That made it a lot easier to pick the food up, but was a little harder to put it in her mouth, it caused her to turn the fork around each time she took a bite. Then Bardon came back, and she lifted her head, a soft smile with a slight wag of her tail.

She watched him eat his meal, in between her taking a bite. He finished long before she did, by time she finished she had just eaten a piece of the meat, and half of an egg, but even with that little amount she was already full, and she pushed the plate a little ways from her. She then jumped softly, as Bardon spoke to her. Elaine looked down, frowning softly, and shook her head. "No... I... I don't...my master abandoned me." Elaine told him, but then looked up, smiling softly. "But now I have you, my new master." Elaine told him, smiling brightly, her tail wagging softly.

Bardon noticed that Elaine had eaten only some of her food, and didn't finish it. That was a little concerning to him, as she did endure a terrible ordeal last night and would need plenty of food to get her strength back up. He wouldn't push her about it right this minute, though. On the other hand, when she started to answer his question...at first, the answer sounded like what he was afraid of, but prepared for, with her responding with "no". He was planning to offer to her to stay with him until she figured out where she wanted to go...but what she said next completely threw everything for a loop. Bardon blinked and looked up at Elaine with a confused and slightly alarmed expression, while she beamed at him with a wagging tail.

"...Um. Elaine?" Bardon said slowly as he tried to get his thoughts into order, while he shuffled slightly where he was sitting on the side of the bed. "...what do you mean by that? That I'm your...'master'? What's that supposed to mean?" He asked in a soft but concerned voice.

Elaine looked down, blushing softly. And then looked back up at him, a broad smile on her face. "Well... I was born to my master... I never knew my parents... and so my master raised me, and in return, I did whatever he asked of me." She told him, and then she let the blanket fall down, exposing her breast. And then she moved closer to Bardon. "I didn't know much, but he taught me, and then he stopped teaching me, everything except how to do one thing." She told him, and then looked back up at him.

She inched slowly closer, resting a hand on his lap, her whole body now exposed, and her thigh was now touching his knee. "Everything except how to pleasure." Elaine told him, as she moved her hand slightly, placing it on his member, rubbing it through his pants. She leaned forward to kiss his chest, and went to move his hand to her core, that began to grow wet in anticipation.

Bardon didn't know what he had been expecting, but it most certainly was not what happened. It started with Elaine saying that she never knew her parents and was raised by her 'master'...and only got worse from there. Far, far worse. She let the blanket fall from her chest, which made Bardon avert his eyes slightly and set his empty plate aside, only to look back to her with a wide-eyed, aghast expression as she moved closer to him, suggestively and intentionally put her hand in his lap and her thigh up against him. And she dropped the final shock on him, telling him clearly that she had been taught how to pleasure, before she began to purposefully rub Bardon's groin and nuzzle into his chest while grabbing one of his hands and guiding it to her own body.

The human male was completely stupefied. He didn't visit the city much, but he had heard the occasional rumors of anthros within the kingdom...but had never heard of anything like this. Elaine had just told him she was a sex slave, and now was apparently trying to have sex with him! Bardon's mind was totally unable to function for the moment. Firstly, he thought that slavery had been outlawed in the kingdom! But, little did he know that the law in question was written to outlaw human slavery...and, secondly, despite Bardon being in his late 20s and an experienced woodsman...he had never laid with a woman before. And despite being quite bigger and stronger than Elaine, he could not bear to use his strength against her in any way.

Thus it was that Bardon had not the slightest clue what to do as the pleasingly soft, well-proportioned, and now that it was being intentionally flaunted, nakedly sexy anthro literally started to try to crawl on him. "E-Elaine...!" Bardon stammered out as he was pushed back onto the bed, with his male urges immediately waking up with Elaine insistently feeling up between his legs, causing his pants to quickly start to bulge and tighten up. Bardon's mind was screaming at him; This isn't right! This is wrong! Doing anything like this with her would be cruelly taking advantage of her! But his mouth couldn't quite form the words. Not the right ones, anyway. "Sh-shouldn't...not...Ela-aine, shouldn't d-do this...not w-with me, n-not right..." The rugged-looking man stammered out in a rather uncharacteristic manner.

Elaine smiled softly, as she pushed Bardon onto his back, and got on top of him, a low rumble coming from her throat. She then unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt, before bending over, kissing and licking his chest as she softly stroked his member through his shorts. She then heard him fumbling over his words, as he stuttered out a barely audible sentence. She then shook her head, and smiled softly, placing a finger over his lips. "Shhh, it's okay, it's the least I can do for my new master." Elaine told him, before leaning down, and replacing her finger with her lips before he could speak again. She snaked her tongue out of her mouth, and brushed it against his lips, asking for permission to enter. As she then unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down slightly, along with his underwear, so that his member flopped out, hitting her lower lips softly, as she grinded against him.

She then removed her mouth, slowly making her way down further, removing his shirt along the way, before removing his pants and underwear fully, his large erection pointing up, slightly wet from her core. She then smiled, as she leaned up, kissing the tip of his member softly, before taking the head into her mouth. She let out a soft moan, as she began to slowly work his member further and further into her throat, her hands cuffing his balls softly, rubbing them between her warm, furry, fingers.

Bardon mind was currently consumed with significant mental turmoil. He always liked to think of himself as a gentleman and, even though he had yet to seriously search for a partner, polite to women on the occasions where he did visit the city. Which was why, even though he still wanted Elaine to stop before she did something she would regret, he couldn't bring himself to physically stop her as she unbuttoned his shirt, nuzzled his chest, and continued to rub a hand between his legs. "N-nnnn....Elaine--" He tried to speak again to dissuade her, but she responded by shushing him with her finger, which with his gentlemanly disposition worked despite how much he wanted to tell her "I'm not your master!"

Though in the next moment, he found himself caught in a kiss with the anthro. Bardon had kissed women before (only with their permission, of course), but being kissed by Elaine was a different, though still pleasant experience. With Elaine's tongue probing against his lips, he couldn't summon the will to turn her down, as his body was starting to have other ideas. His mouth opened for his hesitant tongue to meet her willing tongue. He moaned softly into the kiss as he felt Elaine undo his pants and free his traitorous erection.

Bardon--between his unwillingness to se his hands to make Elaine stop, and his body's willingness to accept her offer--was helpless as Elaine broke the kiss and started fully stripping his body naked. The way she moved, so smooth and confident...she had done this before. Well, of course she had, as she had just admitted to being raised as a sex slave, but...it was clear she was very familiar with what she was doing. "Elaine....shouldn't...E-Elain..." Bardon incoherently mumbled as she finished getting his clothes completely off...leaving his strong, proud erection bare and vulnerable to anything she wanted to do. Which was fairly obvious as she smiled and leaned her head in close.

Bardon's eyes widened. "Elaine...you don't want to--gnnnnaaaahhhhh...!" He tried to say, but cut himself off in a sighing groan as he felt his cockhead enveloped by her mouth and vibrated from her warm moan. Bardon knew plenty of men liked this kind of thing, but Bardon, once he found a good woman to spend his life with, intended to never ask for anything like this. It seemed far too...demeaning to the woman. But now that his cock was getting slowly worked deeper and deeper into Elaine's tight, wet throat, he could not stop her. He was not prepared for how good it felt. For Elaine, his cock was actually fairly impressive--slightly but noticeably thicker and longer than her old master's, and with more pronounced bulging veins crisscrossing the shaft to add texture to explore. "Nnnaaah....aaaahhh....uuhhhhnn..." Bardon sighed and moaned out, with his arms to his sides, as Elaine bobbed her head and massaged his balls so pleasantly with her furry fingers. "Elaine...I can't...you're not..." Bardon mumbled, but complete sentences were beyond him at the moment as his hips began to instinctively roll gently underneath Elaine.

Elaine began to feel him thrust along with her motions, which made her give off a slight smile as she knew that he was enjoying the experience. She let out a thing that sounded like a purr, but was muffled by the cock that was inside of her mouth. She then broke away from his member, licking her lips as the taste of his pre-cum settled on it. She then moved forward, kissing Bardon again, and thrusting her tongue into his mouth, as she let her lower lips pen his member to their stomachs. She began to grind her wet folds against his member, moaning softly, as she kissed him, each thrust sending visible shivers down her spine, as she began to slow down, the tip of his dick going into her slightly, before she lifted her hips again, and placed them at the base of his dick, and began to slide once more.

Elaine the broke then broke the kiss. "I wanna taste masters cum!" She told him, nonchalantly, like it was a kid wanting a piece of candy, before she moved back down, rubbing her furry breast along his chest and stomach, before stopping at his member. She grasped it, and began to stroke it, slowly at first, and then began to speed up, her mouth was just above his member, her mouth open, ready for his cum to shoot out.

Bardon took in another gasping moan when he felt Elaine made a growl-purr sound that vibrated his cock a second time while she was sucking enthusiastically on it. The man's hips continued to helplessly roll and buck softly, until Elaine finally released his cock from her mouth. Bardon panted for breath a bit, not knowing why she had stopped but glad that she was no longer debasing herself for him. Or at least, that's what he thought, but in the next moment he found Elaine's face in front of his again, and then she claimed his lips and invaded his mouth with her tongue again. Bardon made a "Mmmphh!" sound, but he couldn't bring himself to stop her--and then he started moaning a bit into her mouth as he felt her bare pussy grind and rub against his solidly erect cock between them. It felt good, so good that Bardon could feel his body wanting more of it...and that's what was scaring Bardon. He did not want to betray the woman he rescued by taking advantage of her in such a way. It wasn't right for someone in his position to do such a thing to someone in her position!

To Bardon's dread, he felt Elaine shift around enough to get the tip of his cock pressing against her pussy entrance. Bardon's heart clenched in fear--but Elaine then pulled back, and then instead started rubbing her crotch against the base of his cock again. Oh gods she was teasing him! Bardon couldn't stop the groan of pleasure and need from leaving his mouth and going into Elaine's as she continued the kiss.

But then Elaine finally broke the kiss and said...something that stabbed another knife into Bardon's heart. No, no! You shouldn't want that! You shouldn't feel obligated to do this even if I saved you, it's not decent! He thought, but only a mumbled moan made it past his lips. He also couldn't deny how good Elaine's furry, squishy breasts felt rubbing against his bare chest as she moved, even though he wanted to. But when she started pumping his cock with her furry hand...it was too much for poor Bardon.

With his inexperience and how much his body was turned on, it didn't take too long for Elaine to turn Bardon into a twitching mess beneath her. His muscles throughout his body were clenching and spasming at random as he desperately, but futilely tried to hold back. But under Elaine's practiced attention, he didn't stand a chance. "Nnngahh...E-Elaine...it...I can't....Elaine!" Bardon groaned out, before his whole body tensed up...and then, with some jerking of his hips, the tip of his cock began to spurt out a healthy amount of thick white gunk into Elaine's waiting mouth, likely tasting very similar to what she was used to...

Elaine let out a quiet yelp, before placing her mouth over his member again as his seeds shot into her mouth, she tried keep all of the cum inside of her mouth, but he kept on wiggalling, and she had to break away from him, and closed her eyes after seeds after seeds shot onto her face and chest. She smiled, and licked her lips, swallowing the cum, before looking down at her bare breast. She trailed her finger through the cum, and licked it, smiling softly.
She then crawled over to him, and kissed him again, sticking her tongue into his mouth, letting him get a little taste of his own cum, before she began to rub her soaking wet pussy against his member, not giving him any rest. She then smiled, and lifted her hips, and breaking the kiss, looking down at him, before she slammed down, shoving his dick as far as it would go into her pussy, and she arched her back, letting out a yelp, before moaning loudly. She then bent back down, smashing her lips against his, as she began to bounce on his member, grunting into his mouth, moaning softly.

In the aftermath of his orgasm, Bardon panted for breath, trying to recover. Emotionally, he was in shambles. That had felt wonderful, but...poor Elaine! He had just done something horrible to her! Bardon managed to tilt his head forward so he could look at Elaine again, about to give her every apology he could think of...but his words died in his throat as he saw Elaine, with a few strands of white gunk splattered on her fur, visibly gulp down everything she had in her mouth. She had tilted her head back slightly, baring her neck which Bardon could see undulate as she swallowed. He then watched her as she drew several fingers through the jizz in her fur, licked her fingers, and then smiled at him. Bardon was aghast, confused, and paralyzed. What was happening?

And even after that, Elaine was not done, as she then crawled back overtop of him, with the silky fur of her body rubbing over the naked skin of his in a delightful way, in order to lock lips with him a third time. Bardon could only let out a little muffled "Mmph!" He couldn't form any kind of resistance to the eager and admittedly very pretty anthro girl as she wiggled her tongue into his mouth again. This time he could actually taste the flavor of his own cum on Elaine's tongue, which just added yet another quake to the collapse of reason and expectations in his mind. She also started rubbing his cockshaft with her pussy again while kissing him, which got another muffled moan from Bardon and ensured that he stayed hard and erect for her even after what she had just done.

And she wasn't giving him any mercy or respite, she wasn't giving him a moment to actually catch up with and process what was going on. She just lifted her hips, broke the kiss, smiled down at him, and looked him in the eyes as she then brought her hips back down, hard. "Gnnnyyaaagh!" Bardon grunted out as he arched his back up, feeling his cock engulfed by a tight, very warm, very wet passageway. And then the bouncing started, repeatedly stroking his cock with her soft folds as she took him in, again and again. "Aaahh...aauuh! Nnngggg!" Bardon gasped and grunted out, as all conscious thought fled him. His lips were yet again claimed, and his continued grunts of pleasure became muffled vibrations in Elaine's mouth as she grunted into his. His hands rose up to grip Elane's upper-arms, though for no apparent purpose, neither to pull her more on him or push her off. The older, larger man was helpless in pleasure beneath Elaine in a way her old Master had never truly been, and very rarely ever even came close to. It seemed like she could do anything she wanted with Bardon...

Elaine moaned loudly, breaking the kiss as she leaned back, bouncing on his member, feeling his member penetrate deep into her. She grabbed her breast, letting out yelps as pleasure built up inside of her, she hadn't yet cum, and with pleasuring him so much it aroused her to the point her core was burning hot, and her walls clenched his member tightly. She let out a loud yelp, as she began to cum, her juices squirting out of her, covering his waste and bedsheets, as her walls clenched and milked whatever cum they could swallow from him. She then collapsed on his chest, panting heavily. "Did.... did you... you enjoy master?" Elaine asked him, a soft rumble coming from her throat. She was exhausted from it though, but she didn't say how much she hurt, how she was still healing from her being sick, because if she complained her old master would beat her, so she stayed silent, hoping the her new master didn't catch on, and had just enjoyed what she did, and let her stay with him longer, she liked her new master, she didn't want to leave him.

Bardon gasped in a breath as Elaine broke away from the kiss to lean upright, apparently so that she could move better on his cock. His hips were starting to move of their own accord, bucking up against Elaine as she slammed herself down, again and again. But when her pussy began to squeeze down on his cock as she gushed out feminine juices on his naked body, Bardon's cock couldn't hold back any longer. He let out another extended groan as his manhood began unloading seed for a second time, spurting it into Elaine's gripping pussy.

And then it was over, with Elaine collapsing forward to lay over Bardon. His chest heaved with gasping breaths along with Elaine, and he felt her very pleasant furry, squishy breasts rubbing into his chest as she laid on him. Then he heard Elaine's question. Bardon's mind was reeling. This poor, lost anthro he had rescued from the snow last night...apparently was a sex slave, and going by what she said, was a slave all her life. Somehow, she had gotten it into her head that he was her master now, and that she was obligated to...please him. Bardon was horrified at taking advantage of her like this, so in his jumbled thoughts, the only thing that broke through was that he had to put a stop to this.

"E-Elaine, that..." Bardon paused to groan quietly, as his softening cock was still lodged in Elaine, reminding him indeed of how good it felt...but also how wrong it was, to his chivalrous outlook. "It wasn't right...you shouldn't do things like this with me..."

Elaine panted heavily, smiling softly, as he began to speak. Her tail wagged, in hoping that he would praise her, but then her ears flopped down, and she whimpered, flinching, as he said it wasn't right. She quickly got off of him, letting out soft whimpers. "I'm... I'm sorry. Please don't throw me out, I... I will try better, I promise." Elaine told him, getting down on her knees. She whimpered, bowing down to him, she had thought that he was mad at her for not doing good enough in bed, not that she shouldn't have done that in the first place, she was so use to constantly getting sexually abused so sex is the only thing she ever knew, so coming to the concept of someone not wanting sex was alien to her.

As soon as the words were out of his mouth, Bardon realized he had made a terrible mistake--even if he didn't quite understand what the mistake was. Elaine's calmly smiling, contented face immediately drooped into something that looked upset and fearful as her animal-ears folded backwards. Then she was crawling backwards off of him, with her body and head held low as she started begging him...to not throw her out, making Bardon's eyes widen in partial and horrified comprehension as she started whimpering like she was about to cry.

Momentarily forgetting that he was still naked, Bardon quickly sat up and shuffled closer to Elaine on the bed, then slowly reached out his strong arms to wrap around her back, as he then pulled her small, frail, furry body against his solid, warm, comforting (and slightly sweat-scented) chest. "Elaine. Elaine. Listen to me." Bardon said in as firm a voice as he could without sounding upset or angry. "I am not going to throw you out. I will not. Please...please don't cry." At the same time, Bardon could also feel a subtle trembling weakness in Elaine's muscles--and he realized that Elaine had not yet fully healed from her ordeal yesterday. He had just let her do that, while she was still in pain! Dreadful guilt and shame hit Bardon like a punch to the gut. "You...you didn't do anything wrong--there is nothing you need to be sorry about. I'm the one who's sorry, I'm the one who did something wrong..."

Elaine flinched when he came closer to her, whispering 'no no no' to her. She let out a small yelp, as he reached out and wrapped his arms around her, flinching softly. She then felt him bring her closer to him, and she whimpered softly, as he brushed her hair. She then sniffled slightly, and rubbed her cheek as he said he would not throw her out, and told her not to cry. She then embraced the hug, wrapping her arms around him. "But... but you didn't do anything wrong." Elaine told him. She then broke the hug, and looked up at him, her eyes slightly wide. "You're my master, so you can't do anything wrong." Elaine told him.

Bardon felt a small bit of relief as he felt Elaine's arms slowly wrap around his torso, returning his embrace. He continued to hug her as comfortingly as he could, stroking his fingers gently down her head and back as he rested his chin gently on the top of her head. But then, after he spoke to her, he felt her push away from the hug, alarming him for a moment, especially when he saw her looking up with wide and disbelieving eyes, until she spoke.

Bardon blinked as he heard her words. By the gods...she really thinks like that? I... I will have to be extremely careful with what I tell her... Bardon thought to himself as he worriedly bit his lower lip. "Elaine, that's not..." Bardon started trying to say, but trailed off as he wasn't sure how she'd take 'that's not true'. He would have to handle this carefully and slowly. "...What I mean is..." Bardon then reached forward and very gingerly felt his fingers through her fur on the parts of her body he knew must be aching. "...You shouldn't have done that, because...you're not healed. It is not a good thing for you--or me--for you to do things like that while you are hurt. You shouldn't be doing anything while you are hurt." Bardon pointed a finger at her to emphasize his point. "The only thing you should be doing right now is resting and getting better. So, uh...bundle back up under the blanket on this bed, stay warm and restful, and I'll bring you more medicine and food. Okay?" Bardon said, hoping that this would at least buy him some time to organize his thoughts and figure out what he was going to do.

Elaine looked up at him, as he stumbled for words to say to her. She tilted her head slightly, confused, before frowning softly as he told her to curl back under the blanket and get some rest. "Alright." She said, pouting softly. She left his side, crawling across the bed, leaving a small trail of their mixed juices across it, but not seeming to be bothered to much by the fact that cum was still leaking from her core. She pulled the blanket over her, curling up softly in the bed. She yawned, a soft smile on her face, and then looked up, as Bardon got up. "Can... can you sleep with me tonight?" Elaine asked, her eyes widening softly, hoping he would say yes.

Bardon was a little worried when Elaine frowned at him while he spoke, but felt a wave of relief when she ultimately accepted. She didn't seem especially happy about it, but at least she was getting under the covers on the bed now. Bardon winced slightly at seeing the mess between her legs, but it was too much to ask of her to get back in the bathtub to wash it off, and Bardon didn't want to compromise her dignity...too late for that...any more than he already had.

He grabbed his tossed-aside pants and pulled them back on, before he stood up and started to turn away, when he heard Elaine's voice again...and he froze at her request. He turned back to her slowly. He wanted to say no, it was a very un-gentlemanly thing to take advantage of a vulnerable girl like that...but, her eyes looked so hopeful, he already had sex with her, and...well, she was literally asking. After a pause, Bardon forced a smile. "...Sure. I can do that, yeah." There was an awkward pause. "I'll go get more medicine and food for now, though. Just wait here, I'll be back."

Bardon then collected his shirt and put that back on as well, and went to mix a few more herbs. It was still morning, and for now, Bardon just wanted Elaine to rest as still and easy as she could to heal better. He brought her another mix of medicine-paste, a blend to promote healing rather than a painkiller, and carefully spoonfed it to Elaine. Bardon had his own errands and chores through the day to perform, but for Elaine, he just continued to encourage her to close her eyes and let herself nap through the day. After noon, Bardon put together a small lunch for Elaine; some wild vegetables, and a strip of dry salt-preserved meat. He didn't have too much in the way of variety, considering the snow-heavy winter, but it was healthy enough. After that, Bardon started on baking something, then took care of cutting some more logs for firewood outside his home, before coming back in to finish the baking. That night, dinner was fluffy, fresh, hot bread, along with a bowl of lightly seasoned potato stew.

Bardon monitored Elaine's condition closely throughout the day, making sure that she wasn't suffering any lasting damage from her ordeal of hypothermia. He removed the bandages from her ears at one point to examine them, they has gotten the worst of it and seemed to need a little more time to fully recover, so Bardon gave Elaine another dose of mild painkiller and put the cotton-padded bandages back on to protect her ears. The rest of her body seemed to be recovering adequately, she'd probably be close to normal with one more good night's sleep, though Bardon was of the opinion she seemed a little malnourished. He didn't say anything about that aloud, though.

Eventually, night fell. Then came the part Bardon was apprehensive about. He kept his pants and shirt on, as he started putting out the candles and lamps around his home, leaving only the low crackling fire in the fireplace near the bed going to continue to provide heat and a little light. Bardon walked over to the bed, looking at Elaine with a sympathetic expression before he sighed softly. "Alright. I'm going to sleep now, and will spend the night in bed with you." He said, as he slowly pulled up one edge of the covers to start gently slipping himself in, trying to avoid disturbing Elaine as much as possible. He laid himself out on his back, to the side of Elaine, making sure to give her some space and plenty of the blanket for herself. He turned his head to look at her with a gentle gaze. "Is this okay, Elaine?" He asked quietly.

Back
Top Bottom