Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

BOOK OF TABOO {Female/Femboy}

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Book of Taboo

Introduction and Disclaimer​
Hello, I am the Book of Taboo. Only enter here if you dare as I only offer extreme content. I try to be attentive and be as descriptive as possible. I am married with two wonderful children. I enjoy video games, paranormal, and horror. I do not condone my work in the real world but I can't help to be fascinated in a fantasy set. I believe for some people it can be therapeutic. I respect women and I am not racist. I am only here to explore the world of Taboo and no not necessarily "get off" on my work. I hope in deepest and darkest moments bring truth to the true horrors that plague our world.

Requirements to read my book...​
+ Active Post; with effort. Slack off here and there but please don't make it an everyday occurrence.

+ Post Length; It is not a competition. Times will call for longer post, some shorter, some matched. I don't want to answer or ask 3 or 4 questions in a four paragraph post. I want each post to progressing the story in current time. No "My 30 minutes then your 30 minutes". Replies are much faster and more accurate, not mention much faster progress in story. However one liners are not accepted. Sext with someone else. If can't write not sure why you're even here.

+ Threads Only; I am a mobile player. I don't own a pc currently but plan to have one soon. Threads are cleaner and easier for me if I have more than one role play at a time. If it's the 'notice' aspect I have no problem with you confirming your post. This helps with remembering as well and will glady inform you of my replies.

+ OOC Chat; Talk with me. Exchange ideas. I don't want to spoil everything but it does help to understand what you're looking for. Discuss times we can rapidly reply a few small detailed post. Let's work together.

+ Character; Face is always nice and helps me remember your character. Find a model real or drawn so I can put a face to it. I love illustrations from what you're wearing to anything else. Remember, a picture is worth a 1000 words. Just don't let it make you lazy.

+ Development; I love seeing how people try to handle situations. I love seeing a writer express real emotions in their character.

Things you may expect....​
Rape, mental & physical abuse, death, drug use, forced clothes wearing, forced or coerced feminism, bestiality, monsters, mind control & hypnotism, dark romance, bad endings, kidnapping, incest, pet play, age play, age regression, urination, edging & cum denial, unattractive men, humiliation, race play, size difference, murder, torture, multiple partners, cannibalism, slavery, just to name a few....

Note: Each story you can expect different things. If there are things you do not like feel free to address it in the beginning. Everyone has their limits. For me it's scat. Shit on me and I will kill your character mercifully. If half this list bothers you, you're in the wrong place.

RE: FALLOUT 4 {Female/Femboy}

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤☆¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
F E M A L E / M A L E
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤☆¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Frozen; You are a YouTube blogger who is famous for doing Cosplay. When you do a version of Frozen a strange mentally ill man begins to stalk you. Convinced that you are the real Elsa, a sex symbol to him he captures you and attempts to convince you he is your true king.

The Farmhouse; You are a hacker and YouTube poster who investigates live the strage findings in the deep web. When you stumble onto a strange page entitled "The Farmhouse" in red and light instrumental melody of Ole McDonald hums. A chatbox pops up.

"Greetings guest, Welcome to The Farmhouse. I am farmer Mordecai. The show will begin in ten minutes. Guest only get to view the show in SD and members get to view in HD."

With all the restrictions and barriers it took to get this far you had to see what was next. As you wait another chatbox opens as the PM closes - this time a real chat with over houndred names in its right box. Some anonymous but most with IDs. They begin to countdown 5 Minutes! Three Minutes! One Minute! 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1! The chat goes completely crazy.

What you are about to see next sent chills down your spine. A young woman, sobbing, trying to keep herself together, on her needs in a farm stall with a fake pig nose on. Her clothes top designer are dirty and ripped. There's no telling how long she has been there. Getting scared you try to leave the site. Blocked. You open into sites programming and begin trying to erase and destroy the site when another chatbox opens up.

"Hello guest. I've been waiting on you to make your move." Another box appears of your webcam onto the site. Your IP, name, credit cards, drivers license number, among many other types of your authentication begin scrolling the chat. In a panic you reach over and unplug your computer. For an hour you try to compose yourself. When you turn on the power you learn the computer is completely fried. All that's left is the secondary that's streaming your live feed.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤☆¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
M A L E / M A L E
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤☆¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤​

Barbie Doll; Dr. Rotherham had a troublesome past. Growing up with widowed drunk father who hated him. He was cruel to him and humiliated him. Made him wear girls clothing and play with Barbie dolls. His dark past did help him persue a better life and he became a well prestigious doctor and plastic surgeon. As old age kicked in his memories of his father began consuming him. Desire to do the same, with his own touch. He prowels for certain features before finding you. Waiting to make his move he sedates you and brings you back to his home where a operating room has been built in a underground bunker. For almost year you're in a coma like state as he works to transform your body to resemble a life size human Barbie.

Home Alone; You are a spoiled brat with rich parents who leave to go on an important buisnesses trip leaving you behind to keep the house secure. However you are possibly the worse to secure anything. When a group of masked men enter your house they have something much more planned.

Richest Man On The Block; Your neighbor is unbelievably wealthy and only uses the medium class home for the summer. He's a little strange but friendly. When you are invited over he talks about how he loves to bribe and ask you "What's the one thing you could never be bribed to do?" You reply "Suck someone's cock.." "$10,000." he remarks.

Book of Taboo said:

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤☆¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
F A N D O M S
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤☆¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤​

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤☆¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
F A L L O U T
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤☆¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Before the bomb. You and your sexbot Codsworth are having fun as usual when all of a sudden a strange noise spouts from Codsworth. Static before a loud siren just as you're about to cum.

"This is a public service announcement. All Vault Tech members and residents please report to your designated vaults. This is not a test. Reports are coming in that there has been hostile nuclear detonation in Washington DC and New York. Please get to safety immediately and thank you for choosing Vault-Tec!"

Luckily you was registered but Vault Tec contract makes you vault tec property. You are forced to breed with men in the vault to help increase population. Once fucked and seeded by every Vault Tec male you are shoved into a cryogenic freeze chamber until they need you to conceive. Slowly you go into a rest.

You awake to see a strange man in unusual leathers and two in a hazmat suit across from you opening another female victims chamber. Child in her arms she is shot and the child is taken after not complying. The man turns to you and approches, opening your chamber pod. Half frozen, dazed and confused, you are held down by one guy in the hazmat suit while the man with gun injects you with an unknown chemical into your shoulder with a syringe. Still unable to move, the pod closes shut and the cyrogenic freeze begins.

200 years later the generators break down and your pod is forced to eject open.

[QUEST STARTED: Investigate Vault 111]

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤☆¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
S K Y R I M
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤☆¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Whorebourne; This is a game style RP as like fallout. You're a prisoner who arrives for execution when a dragon appears. Upon noticing you it uses the Lustbreath to render you into curse Whorebourne. All creatures become uncontrollably aroused by your presence and even holds a 25% chance of attracting human races, 5% Elven, 75% Orc, 50% Kajit and Argonian. Now trying to track down the Lustmouth Dragon you must use your powers to stay alive and get the help you need.

Dark Brotherhood; A dark cult has been searching for the right person to be forced into their ranks. They believe they can harness a special powers by contributing to bizarre sexual acts and become demi-God's in the afterlife. You are their victim. Very dark story.

Dark Brotherhood II Babette's Adventures; Formerly a victim of vampire bite 300 years ago at young age she has been stuck in her unaged body. Joining up with the dark brotherhood her missions include sexual black mail at top of her list to help the brotherhood maintain secrecy and unspoken diplomacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom