Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little "brother" learns a lesson

It was strange being treated so delicately and attractive by a man. His hands were big and strong. Alexis's moves became easier, though she also felt her heart beating faster.

Now it was Alexis's turn to blush right red. She turned her head away from his gaze. "Um...thanks Apollo..." she said softly, feeling butterflys in her stomach.

Apollo saw the instructor, an attractive lioness named Mrs. Dei, walking onto the floor. "You better go introduce yourself to her."

Alexis turned to look as the Lioness walked into the room and nodded her head in understanding. She helped herself up and went over to the lovely lionness "Hello, I'm Alexis. Lupa's sibling. I'm new."

"Hello, Alexis, I'm Mrs. Dei. Since it seems you've already come to know Apollo, why don't you ask him to help you learn some basic moves?"

The little sissy nodded her head and went back over to Apollo. "Mrs Dei told me to get you to help me learn the basic moves."

Alexis hesitated, but it didn't seem like she had much of a choice, and Apollo seemed nice enough. He took his hands and let him take the lead.

Apollo began guiding Alexis through many basic movements. He explained how to do every with grace and confidence.

Even though Apollo's hands and movemenets were so gentile Alexis was acutely aware of how powerful the stallion was, his muscles so clearly visible beneath the tights. Each move took her a couple of trys to really get right but in a little amount of time he was managing to look surprising well.

Apollo smiled at Alexis. "There you go. He placed a hand on one of Alexis' hips and began demonstrating another set of movements.

Back
Top Bottom