Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little "brother" learns a lesson

The little sissy's mouth opened in moans of pleasure as her sister began to jerk her off, between the breathless gasps of sensation she managed to go "Woof! Woof woof!"

The wolf planted a kiss on Alexis' mouth and slipped her tongue in. She rubbed Alexis's shoulders to loosen her tense muscles.

The kiss with tongue made the little sissy's body fill up with and tingling warmth and her body relax. A soft little moan escaped her lips.

Alexis took a deep breath and nodded her head meekly, following her sister out of the room and taking her first steps into hte world as a sissy.

Alexis hesitated a bit, worried that lupa was going to do something in the car drive over in front of dad, but he did as he was told.

The wolf did nothing during the drive to the ballet studio except talk about how much Alexis was going to enjoy it.

As the car ride went on and on Alexis had trouble relaxing, knowing that she was about to have to dance infront of a bunch of stranger and even ask out someone. Embarrasment was welling up inside of them as they pulled up outside the studio.

Lupa led the way inside and to the class.
A zebra stallion was stretching by himself.
"That's Apollo, go introduce yourself. You can ask him out after class," Lupa said.

Seeing the powerful looking male dressed all in skin hugging tights shocked the little sissy. she hadn't expected a boy taking ballet to be so...powerful looking. She was in better shape than her old body had ever been in.

He took a deep breath and did as he was told "Um...Hey, your Apollo right? I'm Alex...is. I'm Alexis. I'm Lupe's sibling. I'm starting today."

Apollo smiled at Alexis. "Yes, I'm Apollo. So, is it true that you're... Well..." He whispered into Alexis' ear. "... a sissy?"

As the big stallion leaned in close it demonstarted just how much bigger and stronger he was than Alexis and it gave her a funny little feeling in her stomach. She blushed at his question and only nodded, unable to admit it out loud.

"If anyone teases you about it, tell me and I'll set them straight," Apollo said. "Want some help stretching?"

Alexis shifted a little embarrased by the idea of someone teasing them, though he doubted Lupa would let them get away with to much, and Apollo seemed like a nice enough dude. "Oh, um...I guess? I'm still very new to this and don't really know what I'm doing."

Alexis tried her beste to do what apollo did. Her new body appeared to be naturally flexible enough for a thing like the side splits but she didn't quite have the practiced balance or muscle control to easily get into or hold the potion.

Back
Top Bottom