Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little "brother" learns a lesson

"Yes, Daddy already has it arranged. By the way, the two of us share a room now. Mommy and Daddy wanted me to help you behave more feminine." Lupa dressed her sissy sister and put her own uniform back on.

(( thoughts on maybe eventually having mom and dad enjoy their little sissy? ))

Alexis blinked a bit at all the information that Lupa dumped as she dressed her up in the ballet ensemble. "You really did all that?" She wasn't sure if she was more awestruck or terrified by her sisters power.

(Sounds perfect.)
"Now, stand up, back straight, and repeat my steps," Lupa said as she got in position. She began doing very graceful ballet steps and moves.

Alexis glanced at herself in the mirror again. With the new outfit as oppose to the baggy clothing that had been on her body before she could see exactly what she looked like. Pert, perky, firm little breasts, full, feminine hips, legs and ass. Delicate features that the 'He' her would have called cute on a girl. his dick, though smaller was still very obvious in the tight, body forming outfit and it felt very weird to move in such skin tight clothing. Almost as if in a way she was still naked, or even more naked with out it clung and pointed out her breasts, ass and dick. She blushed heavily and began to try and follow her sisters steps, she wasn't all that great and that made her feel all the more embarrassed.

Lupa held her sister's hands and helped her move with all of the grace of an experienced ballerina. "See, you're getting it."

Some how her sister helping her dance more gracefully and more feminine was even more embarrassing than being a clumsy mess in comparison. She had been a boy not even 20 minutes ago. "It this part of your magic to?"

The wolf gave her sister a passionate kiss before turning off the music. "Sit in my lap," she ordered as she sat on her bed.

The kiss took her by surprise and sent a shiver down her spine, she almost instantly felt herself getting hard against the soft fabric of the clothing. She blushed heavilly and did as she was told

Alexis bit her lip as she sat in his sisters lap, feeling the large bulge pressing between her ass cheeks made it very difficult to sit still.

Lupa continued brushing her sister'd hair. "Good sissy. Maybe our instructor will pair you up with a big strong stallion..."

It felt weird to have her hair being brushed. Between that and feeling so small and helpless before her big sister Alexis almost felt like Lupa's personal human doll. She gulped at the idea and glanced up at her sister "you mean as a dance partner?"

"Yes. Apollo is an excellent teacher, and, from what the other students have me, he's even better in sex," Lupa grinned. "He loves sissies more than anything else."

"W-what? Lupa you can't be serious." embarrassment and fear were warring for control of alexis's features "I don't want ot have sex with another man."

"Don't worry, he's not a rapist. He won't even look at you topless without your permission," Lupa said. "Your hole will be mine and mine alone for now."

Alexis relived he as Lupa told him this, though part of him was embarrased by how much controll his sister had over him and his body now. And as her cock continued to rub between his plump ass cheeks as he sat in her lap his insides twitched and his mind wondered over to what getting bent over and pounded like a stallion would be like. When he realized his mind had wandered that way he shook his head a little and tried not to think about it, though his heart was racing a bit and his face was flushed. Cleary the idea had gotten him hot and bothered.

Lupa put Alexis' hair in a ballerina bun. "There, all ready for class." She planted a soft kiss on her sister's neck.

The kiss sent a shiver down her spine. Between the that and the sexual thoughts she was burying inside of her her smaller cock began to stiffen against the tight fabric of the tutu. "Um...do you think we could wait untill my dick isn't hard? I-I don't want anyone to see my erection.

"You're a sissy now, sis. Be proud of it," Lupa growled playfully. "Of course, if you're willing to ask Apollo on a date, I would be more than happy to make you flaccid again."

"W-w-what?" Alexis, her face going almost as red as her hair, exclaimed at her suggestion " But I haven't been a sissy for more than a day, and y-you just said you wanted me all to your self."

"It's just one date, unless you fall in love with him, of course," Lupa smiled. "You don't have to have sex with him during the date, just talk and have a good time."

Back
Top Bottom