Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little "brother" learns a lesson

Alex was almost a stereo typical little brother, ever since they day he had been ( rather unexpectedly ) born into the family. Meaning he was always a pain in his sisters butt. Always pulling pranks or causing trouble, and of course always always aaaaaaaaaaalllllllllwaaaaaaaaays teasing her in one way or any other. He was only a few years younger than his adopted elder sister, but since he was the youngest child, and the unexpected miracle baby from their parents, who had been told to never expect children of their own, he rather easily got away with all of his annoying sibling antics.

Right now he stood in his sisters door way smiling a smug little grin as she practiced her choreography for her latest passion that he seemed to love to shit on; ballet.

"At it again with that useless twinkle-toes nonsense? I can't believe you keep up this silly dancing around in frilly tights. Why can't you do something worth doing, like soccer or volley ball? You know a real sport."

"Cut it out, Alex," Lupa said as she turned off her music. The large wolf furry was a beautiful young woman, DD cup breasts, an ass most girls would kill for, and an extra package above her vagina. Her pink leotard showed off every curve of her body. "I'd like to see you try to do ballet."

While he never would admit it part of the reason he would come and bother her while she practiced was to sneak a peak of his addopted sisters amazing body while she was wearing the tight leotard. Brother and adopted sister or no, it was hard to deny how amazing she looked. He rolled his eyes so hard at her comment that you'd almost think he'd pull a muscle doing it. "Oh please Lupa, As if I'd ever do that sissy crap."

"Sissy crap, huh?" Lupa growled. She began muttering in an ancient language, causing Alex's body to glow. "Then you'll be a little sissy!"

Alex blinked when Lupa began to mutter something unintelligible in a low tone of voice. Real fear colored his features as his body began to glow. He knew his sister had started buying spell books and playing around with witch craft. Heck he had been teasing her about it like a months ago. He had no idea that she had actually got that stuff to work. He tried to open his mouth in a proteset but before the words could come out his body began to be over come with warmth and weakness. He shook and fell to his knees. His short, croped hair grow longer and changed from a dirty red to a strawberry pink. His shoulders narrowed and his hips grew wide, he could feel his whole body changing. As the warmth fadded and the strange sensation went away "He" looked up down at himself and saw "his" clothing was now hanging rather loosely off of his body...and it appeared he had small breasts! "He" looked up and caught sight of himself in a mirror in "his" sisters room. "AH!" he gasped out in a shockingly feminine voice "W-what did you do to me lupa!" He looked up to "his" sister and she seemed much larger than before, he must of lost a few inches of height in the transformation as well.

"You're my little sissy sister now, Alexis," the wolf growled. She pulled Alexis into the room and pinned her to the bed. "Be a good little faggot and keep quiet."

Alex hardly had time to think before lupa had him yanked into the room, the door closed behind them and her looming over him on her bed. Had she always been this much bigger than him? This much stronger? She was shockingly powerful! "L-lupa, Please don't do anything we'll regret. I'm your baby brother!"

"I said, be quiet!" Lupa began speaking in the ancient language again, keeping Alexis from opening her mouth. She ripped jer sissy brother's clothes off and shoved her dick into her asshole.

Before Alex could utter another protest her mouth was magically sealed shut. Only desperate moaning protests sounds could come from it now as her sister ripped off her clothing and pulled out her cock. Before Alex could even really register what was happening the massive throbbing dick was forced inside of her. She arched her back and let out a loud moan of protest, her body bending so much it pressed up against his sisters, but was totally unable to budge it. She couldn't believe the dick went in on its first try despite being a virgin in that area, was it part of the magic that made him like this?

The wolf moaned happily and began thrusting. "If you don't do exactly as I say, I'll turn you into a bimbo cockslut. Am I understood, Alexis?"

The little sissy's body rocked with each powerful thrust, what started as a sensation of shock was quickly becoming one of unwanted but undeniable pleasure. Her dick was just so big and hot and tight in her ass and ever thrust made her body shiver with pleasure and her modest breasts bounce as her own cock quickly stiffened. Threw the haze of pleasure Alex, or rather, alexis managed to hear Lupa's words. He gave a weak little nod in reply.

Lupa muttered again, causing Alexis' cock to shrink down to five and a half inches. She smacked Alexis' breasts, giving the sissy immense pleasure.

Alexis whimpered briefly as they felt and saw the magic shrink their cock, but the noise was quickly replaced with more muffled moans of pleasure as her big sister continued to fuck her, the new sensation of her breasts being smacked and teased adding an additional layer to the overwhelming pleasure.

Lupa grinned and kept thrusting. "You are going to take ballet with me. To the rest of the world, you've always been a little sissy."

The little sissy writhed beneath the brutal thrusts of her big sister, only dimly understanding through the haze of pleasure that her spell made it so the 'Alex' never existed to anyone but the two of them. As far as his friends, family, and the world was concerned, there had only been Alexis. At the thought of being taken to Ballet he gave a weak little moan and shook his head in protest.

"Too bad, Alexis," Lupa growled. "Unless you want to become a bimbo slut, you'll do it and you'll fucking like it."

Alexis shivered at the threat and the commanding tone of her sisters voice. Though she had protested she knew she had no choice. Her hear began to beat faster and her ass squeezed tightly around the massive cock, her own throbbing wildly. She felt as if she was about to cum from being fucked in the ass.

Lupa moaned and thrusted harder. She began squeezing Alexis' breasts. "If you behave, I'll consider turning you back into a boy."

The strong hands on her small but sensitive breasts felt amazing and sent shivers down Alexis's spine. At the sound of Lupa's words a spark of hope and relief flared to life inside of her. It seemed that little possibility that Lupa would turn her back to normal was enough for her to loose her self in the intense pleasure. After a few more thrusts the sissy sister let out a loud moan and came.

The wolf knotted her sissy sister and flooded her ass with her hot sticky cum. "Good little faggot..."

the feeling of the thick wolf knot growing inside of her and sealing the throbing cock into her ass made Alexis let out a shrill moan that would have been a shrike were it not for her mouth still being magically sealed. She shivered and shook beneath her sister in nearly mindless pleasure as the hot cum filled her up.

Her whole body was throbbing with pleasure, making her breasts even more sensitive to touch. She was breathing heavily but she nodded weakly yes In reply.

Lupa allowed her sissy brother to speak. "I hope you're ready for your first ballet lesson this afternoon." She snapped her fingers and a pink leotard with a tutu, a pair of pink tights, and a pair of pink ballet slippers appeared in her hand.

Alexis opened her mouth with a gasp, panting opened mouthed to try and make up for the intense sexual experience she just had taking her breath away. She looked up at Lupa with a look of clear embarrassment at the pink ballet outfit. "This afternoon? So soon?" He hadn't known what to expect of course but he had hoped that he'd have time to mental prepare for it or maybe even figure something out.

Back
Top Bottom