Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hobby Horse [F Sub seeking M/F Dom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! My name's Alyssa but I also respond to Lys, sugar, and pet. They're all pretty interchangeable at this point.

Partner/Posting Habits
I'm searching for someone to share a good story with and possibly chat every now and then about the direction of our rp. My work doesn't leave me with crazy amounts of extra time, but I'm generally good for one post a day. My posts tend to vary between 2-5 paragraphs depending on the flow of the story. I can only write in third person, any other format tends to be distracting. I'm also comfortable rping over threads or email.

I'd like my partner to be willing to discuss specific kink and plot details before we start any kind of a role play. If I don't know where things are going it's difficult for me to stay interested. I'd also greatly appreciate it if we both worked together to design something that we both really enjoy and want to continue to contribute to.

General Interests
I prefer to play the submissive role, but I'm more than comfortable playing a brat or determined/pushy sub as well. My core interests are corruption, Discipline/Reinforcement, and Master/Pet relationships.

F-list

Sadly, that's all I have for you guys right now! I'll be making some more edits in terms of actual story ideas shortly, but this will have to do for now until I get a few scenes flashed out. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to start something up!

Looking for a plot that involves training and plenty of excuses to play dress-up.

gQVUhYO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom