Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Birds and the Biology Test [Ackesia & Thy Secret]

RE: Birds and the Biology Test

Matthew hadn't expected her to freak out like she did. She had been so eager to learn that she would do anything he said. Or at least, that's what he thought. Watching two strangers have sex probably set her over the edge though, and by the looks of it, she realized how "shameful" it looked. He wondered how her head would explode if she found out the two in the video probably didn't even know each other before the camera was aimed at him.

As she backed away, Matt sighed, and closed the video. He pocketed the device, and got ready to put his dick away, but he caught a glimpse of her bible on the coffee table right beside him. A thought occurred to him as he picked up her bible, and flipped through the pages, looking for a verse he remembered. Clearing his throat, he recited: "But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence." Shutting the book closed, he set it down and looked back to her. "Timothy 2:12," He said, and once more pointed his cock at her face. "Just stay silent, and listen."

To Matt, those kinds of verses were why he chose to not accept Christianity, but now that he had gotten this far, he didn't want to stop. So he had no issue abusing her faith for his own gain.

He reached for her head, grasping her skull in his hands as he brought her face to his cock. "Now open up, and I'll teach you."

RE: Birds and the Biology Test

"Good," He said, before pushing the head of his cock passed her lips. Seeing how she had suddenly became compliant, his grip around her head loosened. As he pushed his cock deeper into her mouth, his fingers coiled and tangled around her hair, and he pulled her face forward and around his shaft.

"Now, Be sure to keep your teeth away from it. Maybe press your tongue against the bottom," he repeated his instructions from before. However, he didn't give her much time to get ready, and began to thrust his cock into her mouth, face fucking her. He was shocked at how rough he was being with her, but having complete control of her, he felt there was no need to hold back anymore. She wouldn't, or rather, couldn't defy him.

"This, is how you please a man," He tells her.

Matt never had this much control over someone. Much less a girl. The very idea of face-fucking Katie seemed to intensify the pleasure he got from it all. His movements didn't let up for a moment, even as she tried to back away and escape. He already knew that this crossed the line of rape, but as long as Katie never told a soul, it didn't matter. And she wouldn't.
"This is a punishment for trying to be disobedient," He reasoned.

However, even though Matt's cock felt amazing, he didn't want to spend his whole "study session" fucking her mouth. For up to a few minutes, his cock plunged into her throat, bulging her neck out with every thrust.

But after some time, he pulled his shaft free of her mouth and lips, and let go of her head. As he grabbed her hand and put it around his shaft, he gave her a "simple" order.
"Now, stroke it like I told you," He said.

"It felt quite good, actually," He said and pat her head. He watched as her hand slid over his shaft as he instructed. "Not quite. This is more like preparation. It's called foreplay," he said. as he pet her like a dog. He was quite enjoying his time with her, and he had learned her weakness. Even the lame geek that Matt was could take advantage of the situation, and wanted to have her every which way he could.

"However, we can skip ahead a bit," He said with a faint smile. "How about getting on all fours, and pulling your skirt up? I think I'll make you feel good this time," He ordered her. He didn't get a chance to eat a girl our very often, so this was a perfect chance to practice.

Back
Top Bottom