Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Magical girl/monster girl lovin'!~ [FxF, futas welcome]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokyKisses

Super-Earth
As the title suggests, females and futas only. I love boobies, big plump boobies, more pairs of boobies than normal, boobies filled with delicious milk. I love oral sex, cunnilingus or fellatio. (Or "futatio," heh.) I love hypnosis and supernatural seduction, and I enjoy just flat-out non-con as well. I'm into pregnancy as well, particularly through oviposition. And I'll admit to having a bit of a smoking fetish. Do see my F-list for other things I'm into.

At the moment, I'm looking for RPs involving magical girls facing off against monster girls! You know the sort of thing: Sailor Moon, Tokyo Mew Mew, etc—young women fighting monsters from another world. In this case, sexy monster girls. For some possible scenario ideas (though other ideas are certainly welcome):
  • A corruption/transformation scenario, where the magical girls who defend Earth from the monster girls are one-by-one defeated, used for pleasure, corrupted, and transformed into monster girls themselves loyal to the monster girls' queen.
  • A scenario focusing on one magical girl who is taken by the monster girls and turned into one herself, whether against her will or having turned against her former companions. This would focus on the magical girl post-transformation, interacting with other monster girls, capturing and using human women, and clashing with her once-allies.
  • A kinky-romance thing, where one of a group of magical girls meets a beautiful, alluring monster girl who insists she does not wish harm to humankind, and soon enough...they're making love. Perhaps the magical girl has a particular fetish the monster girl can please. And perhaps things can end up complicated by the monster girl impregnating the magical girl...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom