Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Galactic Conflict (A Star Wars RP)

Dark_Fire27

Super-Earth
A long time ago, in a galaxy
far, far away...

Star Wars
The Galactic Conflict

In days of long past, the Jedi Order long battled against the Sith Order in an effort to keep balance to the ways of the Force. With neither side giving either any ground, the Sith, wielders of the darkness and bring out the full potential of the Force behind them had sought out power for many generations. The use of this power? Instill fear in the Jedi, to not be restrained in the balance, to protect those most cherished by them for their own gain... Many reasons surfaced, all of which true only to their respective holder of the Force.

The Jedi sought to achieve universal peace within the galaxy, using their powers in the Force and their long trainings as youth to help them resist temptation to the darkness within them. Many who fell to their darkness were exiled to the shadows, one of which they would be unable to return from. Some Jedi sought peace for themselves, and those around them; those exiled who had come to use the darkness, yet could not release of their old teachings of the Jedi Order, were cast into the middle gray area of light and dark, accepted by neither.

Many perspectives come to be; a small collection of Dark-side bearers would come in possession of information of a super weapon that can take control of the galaxy in an iron grip. Jedi spies have come to learn of such information of a weapon, and came to the conclusion of such a weapon should be protected, so its power could be used to exterminate the darkness once and for all. And for those in the gray? They would have to set out and do what they can so such power cannot be used at all, for fear that the balance in the Force will be disrupted. Light cannot exist without darkness, and vice versa...

-------------------------------------​

This idea has been on my mind for a while. A Star Wars RP, of which I will allow the choice of players being between Dark Side, Light Side, and Gray Side. All of their paths; Light and Darkness seeking out a weapon that can be used to be rid of what is considered a threat, or to control the very Galaxy through the fear and chaos of its citizens. And the Gray side seeking out to destroy the weapon all together as it is not in their code that one side of the Force should overcome the other. That is why, as a Gray Side carrier, it is in their best interest to aid the side that is ailing most, but in the end, they will do what they must to make sure that a large-scale conflict comes to be.

As for where in the Star Wars timeline this occurs, is still not certain. I was considering either pre or post Old Republic; the Star Forge may still be operable or, at least a fragment of it, or maybe a new weapon all together. I'm not sure. But, I am open to hear any suggestions or thoughts to expand on what I have. However, I am limiting this RP to 3-9 players, all of which will be divided among the 3 sides of the Force. I won't limit you to being strictly Jedi, though; you can be non-Force sensitives if you wish, have your own talents that compensate for the lack of, but at least one person on their respective side must be a Jedi, or Sith, in the case of the Dark-side holder. Effectively, it's a first come, first served sort of deal, but before you can choose sides, I simply wish to see who is interested, and can expand on my idea a bit.

Back
Top Bottom