Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Maid of Mistakes (CoraJayne and DangerousDanielle)

Lilah just needed money. Her friends had warned her against going on Craigslist to find a job, but that didn't stop her No one was hiring, until she found a maid job she could totally do. All of her friends said she was tidy, so she applied. The woman called her back quickly, and they had set up a meeting at her heart.

Lilah dressed in her best interview clothes: a red button up shirt, black pants and stilettos. The woman locked her car and marched up to the door, rapping on it loudly so the woman would hear her.

Melinda usually used 'Backpage' for her ads, but this one was to be a little more elaborate. Truth was, she actually did have use for a live in maid, but there was one room where her new prospective employee....her garage dungeon. The house stood on top of the garage with stairs so one could enter the garage from inside the house. Over the years, Melinda had soundproofed the garage, sealed the outside door shut and assembled her devices. There was an overhead beam to which she installed winches, pulleys and rope....closets that concealed ballgags, strap ons, whips, nipple clamps, dildos of every shape size and length.

The house itself was only a 2 story of modest size. Any housekeeper worth a shit would only need a couple hours to clean it, but then again....the maid add was only a ruse, a lure to entice an unwary fly into Melinda's web.

Melinda peered through the peephole in the door when she heard the knock.
"good," she said aloud to herself in a whisper...."my first victim...."
The girl looked to be in her early 20's, attractive but not trashy. "Come in, come in," She said with a warm smile, allowing the girl in then closing and silently locking the door behind her.

"Why don't you sit down and I'll get us something to drink," she said, heading into the kitchen. Opening a drawer, she brought out a very strong sedative and mixed it into the unsuspecting girl's ice tea.

"Here you are," Melinda said. "Now, let's discuss your duties....."
She watched intently as the girl began sipping the tea. It wouldn't take long.....

Lilah beamed at the woman. "You must be Melinda." First impressions were important, of course. She gave the woman her most brilliant smile as she walked into her abode. "Your house is lovely." Lilah commented, waiting for further instruction

The maid sat down where she was told. "That would be great, thank you." She set her purse down and happily accepted the tea when it was given to her. She took a few sips, still smiling.

"Of course! I'm very good at cleaning, gardening, laundry and the sort. Soon her words became slurred, and her smile disappeared. Liliah fell back in the chair, the glass falling from her hand as she passed out.

Melinda sat there beside her, watching as she passed out, her body going limp as she lay sprawled out. Wasting no time, Melinda took the girl's keys and pulled her car into the back, throwing an old dirty tarp over it.

Once back inside, she carried the girl downstairs into the garage and placed her on a metal table. Quickly stripping her, Melinda stuffed a ballgag into her mouth, then spread the girl's arms and legs wide apart, shacking them to the edges of the table.

Pulling over a chair, Melinda kicked back with a glass of wine and waited patiently for her captive to wake up.....

Lilah didn't even stir as the woman moved her around. The sedative was powerful, and it took her a while to wake up. Even as she was doing so, her head was groggy and pounding. The girl moaned and tried to sit up, but she was strapped down. That woke her up. The girl looked around, suddenly alert. She tried to call out, but the noise was just muffled. Was there a ball in her mouth. She bit down and continued to look around frantically until her eyes landed on the woman who had hired her. Her eyes filled with confusion, and she continued to try and get out.

"Ah good Lilah," Melinda said as she got up, seeing her captive now awake and struggling. "Yes, I know who you are, I checked your purse and saw your driver's license....."
She walked over to the struggling captive and with both hands, twisted and pulled on her nipples.
"Oh, I wasn't kidding, I do need a housekeeper, but your duties will go far beyond those required for a maid....you, my delicious little lady will be my sex slave....you will be kept naked at all times, collared and leashed. Which reminds me...."

The woman went to a cabinet and brought back a black leather collar and a long leash. Securing the collar around the girl's neck, she locked it from behind and clipped the leash to the ring on the side of the collar.

"You need to be properly drained first so you will recieve multiple enemas as well as sucking your vaginal juice out of you....."

With that, Melinda took an Hitachi Magic Wand, plugged it in the wall and tied it directly over the girl's exposed pussy, the rounded head of the Wand imbedded in between her pussy lips.
"The advantage of the Hitachi is that it's a plug in, so it will never lose power like a battery powered device...."
After checking to make sure the Hitachi is in place, she brought over a large rubber bag with a hose attached.
Shoving it deep in the girl's ass, she opened the valve, releasing the contents of the enema bag to fill the girl, swelling her.....

Once the captive looked as if she was pregnant, Melinda pulled out the hose, replacing it with a wide butt plug.

"You will stay here overnight," she continued....."In the morning we will begin all over again...."

Liliah looked up at her, the girl's eyes wide with fear. She screamed and tried to arch her back up as the woman pulled harshly on her nipples. Her large breasts bounced when the woman let them go. Tears started to well in her eyes when she realized was was happened.

It was no use to try and plead, so Liliah tried to scream, hoping to annoy the woman enough to let her go.

Of course, it didn't work.

Liliah watched her frantically as the woman moved around, grabbing the vibrator. She cried out when the vibrator was pressed agaisnt her pussy. It was pleasurable, but she knew this wasn't going to end anytime soon.

Soon a hose was cruelly shoved up her asshole, and water soon started gushing into her stomach. Liliah began to cry as she cramped, her belly expanding to make her look pregnant. She tried to push water out, but a large plug was forced up her tight anus.

Liliah shook her head at the woman, crying and trying to beg for her to let her go.

"The device strapped in tight up against your cunt will force you to have non stop orgasms," Melinda explained. "You can fight it all you want, but your body will soon rebel against your mind and soon you'll be cumming without rest...."

She took a finger and pushed against the girl's swollen abdomen. "right now you feel like your'e about to burst....between that and the Hitachi, your'e about to undergo some serious sweet torture...."

Seeing how tempting the girl's nipples were, Melinda took a set of clamps and secured them to the girl's nipples, turning the adjustment screws until they bit into her sensitive nipple flesh.....

"I will leave you here overnight," she continued....."I think by the morning you will be a little more submissive....if not, I have plenty of devices here that will force you to comply...."
With that, she went out, turned off the light and locked the garage door....

She knew that was coming, because she had already started to cum before the woman even left. It had been a while since Lilah'd had a release, so it was much needed, but not as much as she was getting it.

The slave cried out in pain when her stomach was pressed on, and she thought she was going to explode. Just when she thought the woman was down with her, she put clamps on her nipples so tight she started to cry again.

Lilah tried to beg once more, but it was no use. The lights were shut off and she was left to her uncontrollable pain and orgasms.

By morning, she was exhausted and shaking. The girl couldn't move, but she wanted to run. She needed to run. Lilah wouldn't be able to survive if she was subject to this forever.

Melinda woke up refreshed, yawning and stretching her arms. It was going to be a good day.....
Dressing only in a long black see through nightgown, she went to the garage. Sometime during the night, it looked like her slave managed somehow to get some sleep but it wasn't much....a pool of girly cum lay underneath her, evidence that she suffered through many, many orgasms. Some would say that multiple orgasms would be nothing but a pleasurable thing, but the truth was that if a body was not allowed rest between them, it would be more torture than pleasure.
Melinda took a long hose, connected to a pump and quickly put it in the girl's ass once she pulled out the plug.....as the water gushed out like a torrent, it woke the girl.

"Good," Melinda said....."finally awake I see....."
Taking some duct tape to reinforce the ballgag, she disconnected the Hitachi.
"You will be kept gagged today but starting tomorrow I will take it out," she said with a warning, "But if you make a sound I will not hesitate to put an ever larger ball gag in you....."

Melinda brought over a leather belt and cinched it tightly around the girl's waist. It had a number of metal rings attached to it....she attached thin cords to the nipple clamps then secured them to thr rings on the side of the belt.

"This way," she explained...."when I allow you to get up, your tits will be slightly pulled down and movement will tug very hard on the clamps. It will be painful, I can assure you..."
Melinda than released the girl from the shackles and assisted her in getting up and off the table....after so many orgasms she was wobbly and almost collapsed...
She took the leash and yanked on it....."Follow me slave," she said.....leading her out of the garage, they entered the house and paused before a full length mirror. Melinda let her new slave get a good look at herself. Taped and ballgagged, naked and clamped....

Lilah didn't know how she slept. She think it was passing out from the sheer shock and terror of her situation. Her body was weak and shut itself down.

The new lave was awoken by a pain in her ass, and suddenly the delicious feeling of all of the water rushing out of get body. Lilah moaned softly and stirred, but she was still unable to move.

Her lips were now taped, and she knew it was going to be a long day. The belt was tight around her waist, and she watched the woman with confusion. Soon her already sore nipples were attached, and she didn't even want to move.

But she wasn't given the choice.

Lilah walked with an arch in her back, every step agonizing in every way. She wanted to collapse into a ball, but Melinda didn't give her the option.

Melinda tugged her new slave into what looked like an excercise room, except the machine in the middle was unusual looking.
It had a padded excercise bench like what weight lifters would lay on, except this one had stirrups at the end.
Forcing her slave onto the bench, Melinda strapped the girl's ankles in the stirrups, opened it wide apart and locked it in place.
She pulled the girl's arms down toward the floor and secured them with shackles and leather cuffs.

"This part you may or may not love," she said with a smile.....pulling a box over, she pressed a button and two long poles about 4 feet long sprung out of the box, one above the other. Melinda put two hard rubber dildos on the end of both poles but these were at least 5 inches wide and 2 feet long.

"This ingenious device," she explained, "Is a raping machine....the twin poles will go in and out, fucking you in both your lovely holes. Being the dildos are super wide and long, of course they won't fit all the way inside you, but it will be fun watching...."

pulling up the poles until they were almost touching her, She aimed both then flicked another switch. The machine started whirring and humming, one pole impaled the girl's pussy then when it almost pulled out, the other impaled her ass. In and out she was raped, over and over......
"I changed my mind," Melinda said, removing the gag...."I love it when a slave screams...."

Lilah stumbled into the room, whining as the clamps pulled harshly at her nipples. She continued to stumble until she was forced into the bed. The slave groaned, the wires biting into her breasts as well.

She was too weak to fight off her new master, and she let her station her in any way she pleased. Lilah couldn't look down due to her exhaustion, but her eyes got wide as the woman explained what was happened. Se shook her head quickly, but Lilah was soon impaired on the two largest dildos she'd ever encountered.

But her mouth was suddenly free. Lilah shrieked and begged as her holes were stretched wider than ever. "Please stop! It hurts so much! Please let me go!"

Her slave's screams and pleadings acted like an aphrodesiac, urging Melinda to do even more to her struggling slave. She increased the speed, and soon it almost became a blur of rods ramming the girl deep and fast, causing her body to wriggle and her tits bouncing with the onslaught.

"This device often breaks potential slaves into voluntary submission," Melinda said proudly. "You'd be suprised how much difference in a girl's attitude changes after being machine fucked for a few hours. The machine has no emotion....it doesn't care that you become sore, drained of your fluids....."

Melinda took a seat beside the machine, facing the girl so she could see her holes being gaped wide, her cum juice being forced out of her.....
"Eventually you will submit to me," she said....."no one can stand this torture for long and as I have said, I have even more devious and painful devices I can use on you....."

Melinda got up and passionately french kissed her slave. "All you have to do is consent to be my willing sex slave...."

Lilah continues to scream, the pitch going up as the speed increases. There was no hint of pleasure, only pain as the machine fucked her harder than anyone had before.

Eventually her voice became weak, and it was just a whisper. She couldn't hardly hear the woman through her pain, she she was taken off guard when she was kissed.

"Let me go, please." Lilah begged. "You don't want me, please let me go!"

"Oh, but I do want you, my sexy slave," Melinda said as she watched the girl being drilled...
"I want you....I want to use you, to enslave you, to turn you into my own private little sex toy...."

She set the dial higher, increasing both the speed and the depth......"You WILL be mine, it is merely a matter of time....I can release you, encase you in a metal chastity belt and force you to submit----and mark my words, the level of my patients can vary depending on the individual---it would be beneficial for you to submit willingly, but either way, YOU ARE MINE...."

As the machine soed up, Lilah's face twisted in pain. "Stop! Please stop!" She refused to submit. She was determined to get out of there, even if it meant going through an extreme amount of pain, so be it. "Let. Me. Go."

Melinda finally stopped the machine, both rods deeply imbedded in the girl. As she struggled, Melinda took off the shackles on her wrist and quickly roped them together. pulling back the machine, she undid the girl's legs and dragged her toward the center of the garage. Looking up to make sure the girl was directly under the beam, she reached up and brought down a pulley....
Taking the ropes, she first tied the ends around the base of the girl's tits in a slipknot so the more the girl struggled the tighter they became. Her tits quickly swelling, Melinda pulled on the pulleys, slowly pulling the girl up by her tits....

Her feet barely touching the floor, hanging suspended by her tits, her wrists tied behind her, the girl swung back and forth as she struggled....

"Your'e gonna hand there overnight," she said before turning out the light....."Your'e gonna wish you were still being fucked....well, I told you worse things will happen if you don't submit to me..."

Lilah was able to breathe a sigh of relief when the machine stopped. Her holes were sore and gaping, but she was able to relax.

For about a second.

Her large tits were soon tied, and she was hoisted up. Lilah yelled and started to struggle, only making things worse.

"I'll submit to you!" She screamed, her purple tits breaking the last straw. "Just put me down, please. I'll submit to you."

The girl's pleadings were ignored by Melinda.....right now, the girl would do or say anything to be released, something she had no intention of doing.
"You were warned," she said again as she left the garage and locked the door. Melinda stood by the door, listening to the sounds of her slave feebly struggling....she had more than one slave suspended in the garage and had a pretty good idea how it must feel to be swaying there, hung by only her breasts.

The next morning Melinda returned to the garage, wearing only a see through red babydoll with no panties. Coming to see her new slave was like opening a present on Christmas day....
Sure enough, Lilah was passed out, her tits swollen and stretched in a nice shade of purple, her nipples looking as if they were about to burst.
"Time for you to wake up slave," she said as she went to a counter and got a strap on harness with a 10 inch dildo attached.
Raising up her nightgown, she put on the harness and walked over to the girl. Grabbing her waist, she plunged the huge stiff rubber cock deep into the girl's pussy, fucking her wildly....

"Think of this as my way of officially claiming you as my own," she said as she continued raping her.....

Lilah screamed after her, but it was no use. the room was closed again, and she was left dangling by what used to be her best features. Once again, the girl began crying, but eventually passed out due to dehydration and pain. She hadn't eaten or drank anything since she'd gotten there, and she thought she was going to waste away.

She didn't even hear the woman walk in. The slave was woken up by something plunging into her already sore cunt. Lilah cried out in pain, squeezing her eyes shut she pleading, admitting she would submit to the woman.

Melinda finished fucking her slave after almost an hour, yanked down the pulley and untied the girl.
Dragging her over to a chair, she bent her slave over the chair, aimed the dildo on the harness at her slave's tight rosebud asshole and slowly penetrated her.
"Nice and slow," she said as she inched the dildo into her ass, stretching and filling her with long slow strokes.....
"Your'e mine now," she said as she continued impaling her. "as of now, whatever name you were given you can forget....your name will be simply 'cunt' and you will do whatever I tell you..."

Melinda took her off the chair and dragged her by the shoulders over to the table, laying her on her back....
Tying her down by the waist, wrists and feet, she brought over a large bore needle and a chrome ring. Quickly gagging her, Melinda sterilized the equipment and went to work.
"I'm going to pierce your hood just above your labia," she explained....."Like a ring in your ear, the ring will be permanently in your pussy hood. I will clip your leash to the ring so I can lead you around...."

Lilah was too exhausted to fight at the point, and she allowed her mistress to ravish her body in any way she pleased. A small groan of pleasure escaped as he tits were freed, but soon her ass was impaled on a large dildo that the woman fucked her with. SHe just nodded, too tired to respond properly.

Once again she was dragged over to a table and strapped down. She was ready to let her do whatever she pleased, but when she explained what she was going to do, she tried to fight her off. "Please, no! I'll do what you ask, please don't!"

"Now then slave," Melinda said as she untied the girl from the table and both owner and slave looked down at the stainless steel ring down between the girl's legs, a 10 foot long leash attached.
"Get up and we'll get dressed....."
Assisting the girl up, she tugged at the leash, looking over, pleased at the way her slave's pussy was pulled....on they went to Melinda's bedroom. Once there, she opened a walk in closet and fished out a short flirty skirt, a tight top and a pair of white thigh high stockings with a pair of 6" high heels.

"You will notice that there is no bra or panties for you here," she explained. "I will not allow you to wear them...."
Melinda watched as the girl put on the stockings....as her slave put on the skirt, Melinda reached inside to thread the leash through a un noticed hole in the front.

"I am going to replace your standard leash with a very thin one about the size of a piano wire....it will be practically invisible unless someone is standing next to you..."
Melinda took a small lock and fastened her end of the leash to the bedframe as she got dressed. Once done, she took her end of the leash and secured it to a bracelet on her wrist.

"Time for your first test as a slave," she said as she led her slave out the door. "We'll see how well you can behave, cunt...one word, one cry out for help and I don't care who sees us, I'll drag you inside and torture you even worse...."

The two started walking down the street, Melinda constantly tugging at her slave's leash, the almost invisible wire yanking at the girl's pussy lip....

Lilah wined as she pulled on the newly-formed hole. She tried to close her legs to stop the pain, but it wouldn't allow her. Melinda helped her up and she almost collapsed. Everything hurt, and she wanted to run away. The mistress forced her up and into the skimpy clothes that barely fit. Any slight movement on her new piercing caused her pain, and she wanted desperately to hold the string so it wouldn't pull.

As she forced her outside, Lilah started to debate if it was worth it. There were plenty of people out there, and if they saw the state she was in they could help her. But, she stayed quiet, tears rolling down her cheeks as she was forced to parade around int he skimpy outfit.

Back
Top Bottom