Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Superboy (M x M/F/Futa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MellowYellow

Pulsar
I'm not sure how versed some of you are in DC Rebirth/Current DC Comics continuity, so I'll try to keep this simple to avoid driving away those of you who are less comics savvy. In current DC continuity Superman and Lois Lane have a young son named Jon Kent, who is acting as the current Superboy. I think he's pretty cute, so I'd like to play him in his teenage years in some perverse scenarios.

As it stands he's one of those rare characters who's caught my imagination in such a way that I'd be pretty open in how I play him. Dom or sub, opposite men or women. And I have some loose ideas on what could be done with him.

- Lex Luthor, aware that he'll never destroy Superman, decides that the next best course of action would be to trick and manipulate his son into being his boi slut.
- Hooking up with an older heroine like Wonder Woman or Big Barda, seeking to have their fun with the younger hero.
- Dating a teenage heroine in a young awkward love story. Could be someone like Raven or Stargirl, or some crossover like Shadowcat or Ms. Marvel.
- Secret relationship with his dad. Maybe some group scenes with other older male heroes.
- Captured by a futa villain, or several futa villains.

I'm malleable, and these are just some basic suggestions. If you've got some other suggestions, well I'd be up for hearing them.

I'm not too picky on partners, but just know if you come to me with a message laced with bad spelling/punctuation... I'm likely to turn you away.

Other teen male heroes I'm interested in playing:
Damien Wayne
Billy Batson
Tim Drake
Others (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom