Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Homestuck OC's Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm looking to do a mostly smutty, potentially plot-y homestuck based game, preferable with my troll OC's.

Freaking I know, it's a weird and random as hell request. My only explanation is that I was in a pair of non-erotic homestuck games that have stalled after going really well for a while, now that they are dead I want to keep using some of those OCs I made for them.

We can possible do this a couple of ways. A one shot between characters of our choice, a more slice of life style thing ( Which given the insanity that is troll culture should be interesting on its own ), or we could each double ( or more ) down on characters and play out our own Sgrub session.

Q & A

Q
Can we do Cannon Characters?
A
I'm personally not super interested in cannon characters my self but depending on the character, setting, ect. I could be cool with it. Regardless I'll be playing one of my expansive stable of OCs. I will admit I find all OCs much more interesting but i have had fun with cannon characters before.

Q
What kind of post length are we talking here?
A
I'm Fairly flexible, but tend to hover around mid level stuff. ( like two to three paragraphs on average, less sometimes is fine. ) Higher is fine, but lower is definitely not preferred

Q
We talking Red-Rom's only or are Black-rom's on the table?
A
Hell the fuck yeah I'd love to play out some Black-rom stuff.

Q
You mentioned you want trolls, does that mean I couldn't play a human character?
A
Like we'd basically just be making up bullshit in terms of setting but if I like your character or suggestion, meh sure why not?

Q
Do you do YIM, AIM, or any other instant messaging roleplays?
A
Nope, threads or PM's only friends.

-Character sheets possible coming soon -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom