Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Love Between Two Brothers ( EluneTheELf &

MewMew

Star
Raphael was a mercenary who was traveling vast lands on foot with his younger brother on another mission.The mercenary was hired by noble back in town to kill this man. Raphael didn't ask why the man had to die, he simply accepted the job like all the other jobs that the he was hired to do.

To put it simply, Raphael didn't need a reason why he killed people, all he needed is money for the work that will suffice him. Raphael had kill all kinds of people; woman, men, children, murders, rapists, and the list goes on.

Every single time, Raphael survives without even a scratch on his face thanks to his brother of course. His brother was cleric, healed him whenever the time was right, Raphael owned his younger brother for everything. He was real reason why he survived the bitter battles he was in.

Without his brother Raphael would have been dead somewhere. Thankfully Raphael had his brother around to rely on to heal him if he was injured too severely.

"Listenp up bro, stay behind me." said Raphael, cautiously as they enter into an unknown village. The warrior had to be extra careful, planned his move meticulously while entering village because this village wasn't very friendly to strangers at all, if anything they despised outsiders. "He should live around here somewhere." Raphael was certain enough that the man he was hired to killed was a shopkeeper of some sorts.

Newt bit his lip as he walked behind his older brother, the boy had his 15th name day last week and received a new staff from his brother as a gift, it was nearly three feet taller than him and he struggled to carry it but he did it for his brother, also he snapped the last one when he tripped over a root in the Elven Forest.
Newt had ruffled red hair and bright green eyes, a pretty little thing with a curvaceous body that was covered by the flaxen robes that he wore, he had a bubble but that jiggled when he walked.
He was clumsy so always stayed close to his brother in order to stay out of trouble, clinging to his thigh most of the day the boy was tired after the long journey and rested his head on his brothers hip as he held him close.
"Can we go find somewhere to rest...I'm sleepy.."
He said and yawned cutely

A sucker for Newt's cute behavior and appearance completely, Raphael supposed taking a break won't be so bad and aside from that nightfall was nearing soon. Raphael figured might as well turned in for night.

"I guess it will be fine let's stay at an inn." Raphael said as he walked to the nearest inn to checked. Low on money, Raphael got a room with only one bed. "Hope you don't mind sharing a bed with me Newt." He said to Newt as they got to their room.

Raphael sat down bed, pulled out a photo of the bed he was supposed to kill. The man didn't look like he could be a possible threat. The warrior knew killing this men will be a piece of cake.

MewMew said:
A sucker for Newt's cute behavior and appearance completely, Raphael supposed taking a break won't be so bad and aside from that nightfall was nearing soon. Raphael figured might as well turned in for night.

"I guess it will be fine let's stay at an inn." Raphael said as he walked to the nearest inn to checked. Low on money, Raphael got a room with only one bed. "Hope you don't mind sharing a bed with me Newt." He said to Newt as they got to their room.

Raphael sat down bed, pulled out a photo of the bed he was supposed to kill. The man didn't look like he could be a possible threat. The warrior knew killing this men will be a piece of cake.

newt sat up onto the bed and smiled at his brother
"It's ok I don't mind...but you can't hog the blankets.."
He smiled as he pulled off his robe, left in his birthday suit the boy pulled back the blankets and crawled in, his ass poking up in the air it was in clear sight for his older brother, wobbling like jelly he smiled as he snuggled into the warmth.
"It's so warm!! Get in Bro!"
He giggled and hugged the blanket to his body, showing off his sexy young curves.
"Do you know what we are doing after you..do the job?"

"No promises." Raphael wasn't going to promise anything to her brother definitely not hogging the blankets because he jist might. Not on purpose but sometimes when he is a sleep he always take all the covers.

Raphael merely shook his head upon seeing his brother's naked curvaceous and petite frame. His brother had no shame whatsoever. As his older brother he didn't mind seeing his brother naked because it wasn't as of yet has not seen it before anyways.

Taking off his shirt and boxers, Raphael crawled in the bed with Newt, embracing the warmth of the blankets he had over him.

"Well we are going on another job of course." Raphael said to his brother as he turned around to face his brother.

Newt let out a giggle as he watched his big brother strip down to nothing, letting his long rod hang loose the boys eyes widened and he gasped slightly as Raphael climbed in beside him.
" do you have a girlfriend?"
He said as he snuggled into his brother, feeling his brothers long dangling man hood on his legs the boy giggled and looked into his brothers eyes, resting his head on his chest as he scoohes close to him.

"I don't have a girlfriend. I don't have any interests in woman, let alone a relationship there is more important matters to be dealt with." You see woman was in no importance to Raphael at all. He had to worry abouy making money for him and his brother that is all that mattered. "Now it is time for some shut eye, close your eyes will you." Raphael yawned, tiredly as he hugged his brothet tightly before ge try to go to sleep though his brother's legs on his manhood was very uncomfortable plus it was hard to concentrate when he tried to sleep.

newt smiled as he hugged his brother and kissed his cheek softly before turning to face the other side of the room and pushing his body back to fit his older brothers shape, being the little spoon his ass was pressed into his brothers crotch, the boy didn't mean to be lewd with his brother, he didn't understand half of how babies were made, he was still innocent to that aspect of life.

Raphael knew Newt didn't know any better. He was naive, barely knew how babies were made or how babies were carried. As his brother he should have educated him how all that is done but he didn't want Newt to know. He love his brother's naïveness and innocence. Raphael didn't want to taint his brother.

Even if that is so Raphael would have to tell his brother eventually because sleeping together would not cut it any longer definitely when Newt unknowingly pressed his ass into his cock of all places.

Try as Raphael might, he has tried his best not to moan however he moaned loudly in pleasure.

Newt opened his eyes and turned around to look at his older brother, a soft pink blush over his soft skin he looked into his brother greenish eyes, his face was full of purity and innocence, tempting for any older male to corrupt his soft pale skin with lust, if he brother didn't do it someone else would, and not do it for the boys pleasure, but for their own.
"Are you ok bub?"
He says quietly as his brothers sexual moan replayed in his mind, it was attractive, manly, just like the man that lay beside him. His butt still pressed to the hairy sweaty crotch of his older brother.

"I am fine, Newt, just go back to sleep okay." Raphael tried to act as if everything was okay when in fact everything wasn't okay -- not in the least. Why was his brother so fucking cute? It should be sin! Raphael didn't want to taint his brother whatsoever with his lust however he knew Newt would not be a virgin forever, hence, he figured he might as well educate him about "adult" stuff before it is too late. "Newt, listen... I...I..." Licking his lips hungrily as he looked at Raphael, all the warrior wanted to do right now is eat his little brother up.

Newt looked at his big brother, his eyes shimmering he bunched the blankets up under his chin and smiled cutely, he was innocent, pure, ready to be broken in, if his brother didn't Newt would have to feel the pain if a monsterous Orc, or a rogue centaur, one false move and the boy could be snatched by slavers, virginity was prized highly in these lands, and a high bounty lay between his legs. His brother couldn't protect him forever, and there were enemies much stronger than the man.
"Say it!"

"I have incestuous feelings for you which isn't normal for a brother to have and I want you to make you mine, all ever wanted is to protect you but I know I won't be there to protect you all the time, let alone educate you about sex but I can show you love and pleasure in ways you have never experienced before though." Raphael said as he leaned in to kiss his brother on the lips. He didn't want to hurt his brother, he wanted to be gentle and slow as possible definitely when he is planning on taking his brother's virginity.

MewMew said:
"I have incestuous feelings for you which isn't normal for a brother to have and I want you to make you mine, all ever wanted is to protect you but I know I won't be there to protect you all the time, let alone educate you about sex but I can show you love and pleasure in ways you have never experienced before though." Raphael said as he leaned in to kiss his brother on the lips. He didn't want to hurt his brother, he wanted to be gentle and slow as possible definitely when he is planning on taking his brother's virginity.

The little boy blushed and looked at his brother.
"That's ok bub...I want you to be happy..so.. you can..do what you want.."
He giggled and hugged the man that lay beside him.
"You love me right? And I love you.."
He looked down at his brothers elongated cock and smiled.
"Will mine look like that when I'm a big boy?"

Raphael merely chuckled at his brother, pulled him into a tender kiss before he gently removed his brother's pants and boxers, begin to flonde his brother's cock in his hands. "You might get bigger who knows!" It wasn't guarantee if his brother would be endowed though he didn't give him false hope he would get bigger either. Unlike his brother, Raphael was big for his age when he was younger. Compared to other boys he was pretty big. Ever since then his cock has grow unusually long and thick but not too long or thick that could be considered as s monster cock.

the little boy blushed as they were both left naked in bed together, his eyes fixated on his older brothers long cock, it was a pulsating rod of meat with a bulbous cock head that had a purple tint, veins tuning down the shaft to meet his large lemon sized balls.
"Wow..."
The boy giggled and moved closer to his brother, kissing him softly on the lips before looking back up to his eyes, partly for reassurance.

Back
Top Bottom