Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reprograming sister

Status
Not open for further replies.

vangelicsurgeon

Planetoid
Hello I have a brilliant roleplay set in the distant future where cyborgs have become so indistinguishable from humans that they have begun to blend in with them without notice. I'm looking for someone to play my little sister between the ages of 15-17. Due to a deadly disease she was put on life support and given a death sentence. her brother, my charachter, being an engineer has dedicated his last 3 years to recreating her into a cyborg in order to save her life. However he could not resist but to put a small obedience chip into her, that if he needed too would make her essentially wait on his command. Eventually I would like her to stumble upon his research finding out she is a cyborg, and finding older models of herself, this drives her in a rage. She reads the research notes, rips out the chip, and then turns her older brother into her slave in the second act.

This is the outline of my story I have a much bigger version of that written out, I'm interested in bouncing ideas off of you. I can be a reliable responder and do love to have longer rp's although they are rare. This rp can have romance and smut in it, and I'm interested to hear your input. Also if you would be more interested in playing a mother instead of my sister I would be open to this as well. Look forward to hearing from you Wink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom