Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Which sex do you get along better with?

Which sex do you get along better with?

• The Opposite Sex

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • The Same Sex

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Both Are Equal To Me

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

Shovel

Supernova
I seem to be having a lot of realizations lately. Last night I realized that I get along better with women and have an easier time talking to them than other guys. For some reason I feel like I'm more at ease and they are less judgmental than guys. I feel like I can more easily express myself to women than men. I'm not saying I have no guy friends, just that its less common for me.

I go out clubbing often because I like meeting new people, plus I like to dance and meet some girls I could potentially get with. I have had my sexuality questioned a couple times, mostly by guys. It's only been questioned by a woman once. By the way I am a straight male. XD I dunno if its my happy and open personality or what but it happens. One time this guy thought I was gay and got mad at me for some reason. Don't remember why. I asked him jokingly if he wanted a hug and he said Nah. I said cool and was about to walk away until someone pushed me into him to actually hug him. He elbowed me hard. Immediately I stood up for myself and told him it was inappropriate behavior and it wasn't my fault. I made him extremely uncomfortable and made him look like a bitch.

Behavior like that makes me distrust members of the same sex a little bit.

What about you?

Perhaps it's just my upbringing with no mother, but I've always found men more open, and easier to talk to. My entire life I've had all guy friends. Like three days ago, I went and hung out.. played video games.. with all guys.

I find it hard to trust other women, after going through high school listening to the shit you hear in either the girls change room, bathroom, anything. It just hits you. I find most girls/ women/ females are self absorbed, or shallow beyond belief.. until about 30. Then they change. Heh, just my own opinion. I get along really well with other girls who realize this sad truth...

But there are very few of us.

But I blame my father all-in-all. x3

I don't get along with most men. There are the few exceptions that I call friends, but when it comes to people I don't know. I wouldn't trust a guy so far as I could throw him. Honestly my usual approach towards other guys is that they're going to be an ass hat unless they can other wise prove themselves not. Most people prove my first impression completely correct.

My best friend IS a guy, but he has proven his worth to me. He is the only one I can really connect with. Guys seem so afraid of that for some reason. Just because you can connect with a guy doesn't make you gay.

Guys. I can't trust many girls; I have some very good female friends, but not many. The majority of my friends are male. 3/4, I'd say.

I can say both, though there is always certain levels. I have quite a few guy friends and female friends, but I'm only close to one of my guy friends, while my female friends I can get along with rather easily. Though, my best friend is a guy, known him for going on 10 years.

It's weird, i've known him long enough that we pretty much read each other's mind.

I have lived in every continental US State for at least a month or longer. And I have to say I have never had a real life long friend, but have always been able to acquire friends quickly. Now in my exprience I have found that you can really trust no one until you get to a point where they must side with you or to show that they will be there whenever something goes wrong.
But everyone is human as far as I see and so both men and women have flaws, it just depends the type of people you decide to confide in and befriend. I can't say I have been the best friend possible to some people. But then again I have a long way to go... I am only nineteen.
But I usually get along with both males and females. But everyone gossips, judges, and grudges. They are humans and it is all we know from magezines and tv shows. You reap what you sow and just watch some of these reality shows, just wow, the drama and deceit...
But I feel it also matters how you grow up, like if you have more of a male influence or more of a female influence... and then sometimes it depends on your sexual preference and where you grow up....
That is just my thought, sorry.

I get along with both pretty well. Though I can't get along with a woman who only talks about her crotch-blood. :|

I have to admit other females scare me a bit. I'm much more comfortable in the garage hanging with the guys. I don't much even care for shopping. I know, weird for a girl, huh? and I only have four pair of shoes. o_O

I get along better with the female population then I do with guys, Girls are less annoying to me then most guys, Mostly because they like to be ignorant.

Back
Top Bottom