Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving Long Term Sex based RP with Fems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocko

Planetoid
Craving Long Term Sex based RP with Female

Male seeking Female(s) for long term PM
Hello everybody! My name is Rocko (not in real life obviously), but you can call me Rock if you like. This is one of my first posts on Bluemoon, I have been a Role player for some years now and am looking for some excitement and some smut, A few things you should know about me.

I consider myself literate, but I am also not a stickler for large word counts. I write multiple paragraphs though I usually just try to match whatever my partner is writing and that is based on my time available. Not a fan of one liners or anything like that, solid paragraphs help and gives me plenty to work from.

I only do m/f pairings. I feel that, for this kind of writing, I am much more capable of writing for writing males, and I simply find it more appealing for it to be between a man and woman. Within the realm of m/f, I am pretty open minded about what kind of pairings and kinks one might have in mind, so long as it doesn't fall into the lines of my turn offs. Don't be afraid to share what you like; even if it doesn't mesh with what I like, I would never overreact in my response. I have kinks just like anyone else (some more taboo than others), and I don't plan on acting like a hypocritical jerk just because I don't like what you like. Just ask, and you'll get a simple answer.

Also I will never ask you to do anything that you are uncomfortable doing. Just tell me, and it will never be brought up again. I believe that everyone has a right to their beliefs/opinions/and traits, and I would never try to be the person that would attempt to enforce my way of thinking on another person.

I do work a full time job in real life, so this does mean that there are some days where I'm simply not able to get in a post or even meet up to chat. I do let people know what my schedule is looking like, but if you don't hear from me in a day or two don't worry, I'm just working my butt off, and I will return as soon as I can.

As far as RP partners go, I like to write with people who I could get along with even outside of actual RP'ng, as I find that writing with like minded people ensures the best experiences. I'm a pretty laid back, calm kind of person, who doesn't like to bring real world drama with me to do things that I'm wanting to do to escape said drama. This means that, in general, I'm more interested in writing with people who might want to come up with multiple stories and multiple pairings, and ones that aren't afraid to talk OOC about the plots.

Generally speaking RP over PM or IM, namely YIM. I simply find it easier to keep track of what stories I'm involved in when it's in a PM box or in IM, and I also feel it's more fun to rp in real time than on delay. PM obviously offers a larger word count, though if I write on YIM I'm not afraid of sending multiple messages to get the whole post across.

Kinky Stuff

Turn Ons:

Plot Smut Plot: I love a good story, but I also love sex and smut. When these two things combine, I'm in my glory. While I prefer an even balance, more plot than smut is perfectly fine, and pure smut is great too. I like experimenting with it, as well; start with plot that turns into pure smut, or pure smut that turns into plot.

Equal Power/Power Shifts: I consider myself leaning more towards dom than sub, but I am also the type that loves being able to be the type who can take charge and can lay back and let the woman decide whats next if so desired. Sex is great in many forms, both when the man is on top, and when the woman is.

Foreplay (Giving and Receiving): I love oral sex, and have been told I'm quite good at it whether it's someone on their knees in front of my character or my character's head between someones legs, it's just as pleasurable seeing the partner getting off as it is to get off.

Cum: Now this is definitely something that isn't a must for me, but I do usually tend to write my characters has having quite a bit of cum built up before they finally release. Not necessarily anything impossible, but certainly something that I note during the writing generally. Most of my characters also love a woman's cum as well, however, and are perfectly happy with a woman orgasming all over my characters tongue and mouth.

Fucking: Other times I just want them to be fucking for the sake of fucking.

Real Life Characters: AKA = People are my favorite. I love creating brand new characters for plots,

Forbidden pairings: I'm a sucker for the taboo. Ageplay, incest, things that normally wouldn't be deciding to fuck each other. It's not something I can really explain beyond the fact that I just love the idea of people being told not to do something but still doing it a lot of fun to me.

Turn offs:

Violence: I don't like the concept of inflicting serious pain onto someone in the name of pleasure. This means actual beatings, cutting, any kind of vore or extreme violence, and death. This isn't to say that violence or death can't happen in a story I write.

Toilet Play: No not at all, and never will be.

I don't have any specific plots in mind at the moment, though by looking at my kinks I'm sure you can get the idea of the kind of things I like. If you have an idea for something that fits my kinks then don't be afraid to pm them to me and we can see what we can do. Or if you just want to get together and plot before actually deciding on anything, that'd be awesome too.

Original Pairings:

Rock Star x Small Town Girl

Wealthy Woman x Blue Collar Worker

Best Friends

Nerd x Popular

Mistreated Wife/Husband x Spouse's Best Friend

Forbidden love

Teacher/Student x Student/Teacher

Cop x Cop/Criminal

Co-Worker x Co-Worker/Boss

Cheating Wife x Single Lover

Siblings/Twins

Cousins

Father x Daughter

Mother x Son

Aunt x Nephew

Uncle x Niece

If there is anything you've read that you want to write some stories with me, just let me know in PM and I'll get right back with you.

Bumpers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom