Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Picture Plots; incest, breeding, public... oh my? {Skype, craving mxf~}

Status
Not open for further replies.

syb

Planetoid
Quick note- I was originally searching for mxm and mxf, but I've got enough mxm partners to satisfy me now! I'd love some mxf partners, and though I mention it later, I'd like to start off by saying I can happily play either the man or the woman! It's been a long while since I've played het, and I would quite like to try it again if anybody doesn't mind helping me shake the cobwebs off~

Hi there! You can call me Ace, I'm a twenty-something who's got way too many filthy ideas and not nearly enough partners to share them with! I'm looking for some 18+ buddies who I can do smutty one-shots with, somebody who's open to creative ideas and likes to come up with fun characters! I absolutely live for fun characters in all aspects! Whether it comes to race (human, dragon, satyr or otherwise~) or whether it comes to their personality, I love playing characters who break molds. Mouthy bottoms who enjoy telling their top how much better the last guy was, aggressive and masculine looking dudes who'd bend over and take it without a second thought, and feminine guys who wear lipstick, lack any trace of body hair, and will top on a moment's notice with the biggest fifth appendage you've ever seen, all of that! Please, don't be shy in contacting me, if there's anything you want to discuss or that you're not sure about, I'm happy to figure it out with you. :>

I get really inspired by pictures! I love browsing sites like rule34, gelbooru, e621, etc, and coming up with plots based on images I find there! It's kind of a nice creative exercise and a source of roleplay inspiration in one- I've collected a small cornucopia of images here that I both find to be pretty enticing, as well as give me ideas for characters, plots, or even just a general situation!

Photo Plots

• So I have a pretty decent amount of pictures that I'd love roleplays based on, and only premade plots for some of them! What I'll do is post plots here as I think of them, and then leave a gallery to other images I like; if you like one of the ideas I've got set up, fantastic! But if not? Please go through the gallery, see if there's anything else that peaks your interest! We can come up with something for it together~

• MxF[/b]]
    MxF 1 - (I'm particularly craving this, major kudos to anybody who plays it out with me~!)
    Dad has a new girlfriend (Female Character), and his (Male Character) is home from college for the summer and meeting her for the first time! We could play this out quite a few different ways; maybe FC and MC hooked up via Craigslist or something some time back, or they could be completely new to each other! Maybe MC hears his dad and FC getting it on more often than what would really be necessary, and he makes a little comment to FC one morning about it after his dad's left for work, and things snowball from there! Maybe she gets flirty, or he gets this mindset of, 'alright, you wanna fuck so much? Then I'll screw you too!' or something to that degree~ This one's pretty flexible!

MxF 2 - A woman in heat goes out for a jog, thinking that with the estrus suppressants she's taking, she'll be fine! Well, estrus suppressants have a varying effect on people; some, they take care of the issue completely, and they hardly make a dent for others, though the latter group is so marginal it's not something most people consider! It's like the chances of getting pregnant while on birth control... but, unfortunately, it happens. She's practically soaked herself halfway into her run, and she'll take the first potent looking male she comes across without a second thought. Doesn't matter that they're out in the open or that she's highly fertile, she gets to the point that all she can think of is getting some satisfaction!

MxF 3 - The kids are home, but... it's really hard to care. Most would think that a married couple with kids had calmed down in a physical sense over the years, whose passionate flames would have died down to a steady, but well-fed fireplace blaze- still warm, still going, but contained and tempered. I really love the idea of a couple who hadn't done that though, who are still burning as strong as ever! The kids get home from school, they can hear them in the other room, or hell, even in the same room where they'd hid, but they can't stop! The wife's still pushing her husband's face down between her legs and pleading silently for him not to stop, or maybe the husband can't convince himself to pull out of his wife until he cums, and even that still isn't enough to stop him~

MxM[/u]]
    MxM 1 - It's hard being a single dad (SD) in a small town; nobody wants to date a guy with kids and baggage, the ex-wife somehow manages to be everywhere he goes with the credit card she loaded with half his money, and nobody wants casual hookups where everybody knows everybody. Then there's his son (BL), who's facing the issues of being a gay, barely legal teenager who just desperately wants to feel what everybody else feels and have it returned; it doesn't matter whether it's love, lust, or anywhere inbetween, but not knowing any other gay guys his age, it hasn't happened yet, and it feels like it's never going to happen. Loneliness is brewing, and it ends up driving SD and BL to do some pretty wild things.

MxM 2 - Being a gay boy in the big city can be pretty rough! You never know what subcultures belong at what clubs, and the same club may very well host a drag show, a strip show, and act as a BDSM dungeon all within a week's time! Do I like to top or bottom, and what type of top or bottom am I? Basically, there's no specific plot in mind for this one yet, but I'd love a relationship between a younger, inexperienced but enthusiastic party boy who's almost aggressively homosexual and an older, more experienced guy who might have been a little jaded by years of hookup culture and alcoholism, but he's found his spark for life again in this kid and is showing him the best places to go, the seedy joints to avoid, and the bathhouses you can get a quick fuck at~

MxM 3 - A couple of twins get drunk off their ass after one of them has a breakup, with the other trying to help them out and get their mind off of it! From there, it could go a couple of ways; the one who was broken up with could start getting handsy, confident that it didn't really count as incest since they had the same genetics anyway, it was practically just masturbating! Or maybe when the two were younger, they'd jacked off together and the twin that was doing the consoling brought that up to lighten the mood, and the two of them delve into a conversation about how it had felt pretty good, and they were always comfortable with the other, and so the consoling twin decides, in his drunken haze, hey, that'd be a good way to get your mind off of it! Other interpretations are welcome if you can see it going another way, of course~

MxM 4 - A man (HH) shows up in a kilt, could be to a party, a bar, anything like that. Another character (DH) starts picking on him, it could either be a friendly jostling or more aggressive harrassment, only to discover that the reason HH is wearing a kilt is because he doesn't actually fit into anything else, at least not very comfortably. HH is a rather confident fellow and is unbothered by DH, even willing to joke back with him and telling DH to pull his own out and compare, see who the real man was!

MxM 5 - A man's gotta have what a man's gotta have! At least, that's what this guy thinks; there's honestly not much of a plot to this one, a gym-goer is getting his stuff ready to go after a workout, and a dude he's been eyeing is at the locker next to him. Being a go-big or go-home type guy, he reaches over, yanks this other dude closer, and starts eating him out! Where we go from there depends on that guy's reaction.

Album is located here!
    Also- like my kinks but not particularly fond of any of my photos or plots? That's perfectly okay! Send me some of your favorite pictures, and I'll let you know what stands out to me~

Roleplay Details and Formatting

• I can play male or female- I haven't roleplayed any women in a whiiiile, so I might be a bit rusty, but I'm totally game!
    As I mentioned before, I'm pretty cool with all types of characters! I love fantasy creatures, but I love plain ol' humans just as much. c:
    Skype only for roleplays!
    Casual post length, 100-400 words on average depending on my partner, the situation, that kinda stuff.
    Smutty oneshots are my dig, but that's not to say we have to rush through them! We don't have to finish a plotlet in a day or two, if it ends up becoming something longer that takes a few scenes to get our characters hooked up, I don't mind that at all. Tension is welcome~
    Third person past tense is my go-to, but I'm comfortable with first person if you prefer it!

Kinks

• These are favorites, but by no means requirements or limits! The first two are more... ah, situational kinks? : o I've provided a little explanation for them!
    Going 'wild'/ahegao/mindbreak/etc, basically characters getting to the point where they're so goddamn horny that all they can think about is getting more pleasure, they're babbling and drooling and they've cum four times and it's still not enough!
    The idea of a world where sex comes first; guys can whip it out whenever they get hard, women walk around with one hand constantly shoved down their pants, and it's not uncommon to be late for work because somebody pinned you against your car and spent the next half hour satisfying themselves! A pleasure-oriented AU, I guess you could call it~
    Incest
    Footplay
    Multiple orgasms
    Switches
    Breeding
    Pregnancy/pregnancy risk
    Excess cum
    Sexual exhaustion
    Public
    Sloppy seconds
    Woken via sex
    Small dom/big sub - I'm perfectly happy with big dom/small sub too, but I think it's fun to break stereotypical roles for sure~
    Omegaverase dynamics(mxm only!)

Limits
  • No non-con or dub-con, please! Other than that, if it's something outside of the norm, please just run it by me first~

Other than that, my skype is sybblog, looking forward to plotting something out with you! :>​

RE: Picture Plots; incest, breeding, public... oh my? {Skype, mostly mxm with a few mxf~}

bump~

RE: Picture Plots; incest, breeding, public... oh my? {Skype, mostly mxm with a few mxf~}

bump~

bump~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom