Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Early Christmas, anyone? For good girls or bad... (M for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bevatoria

Star
So now that it's getting close to December, I figured I'd look for a few christmas themed stories to get in to the spirit of the season. Sure, it's early, but I figure if I try to brainstorm these now maybe we'll be in the heart of it by the time Christmas is in full swing. I have tried variants on most of these ideas before and always enjoy working on them with new partners.

My f-list is here

1) The naughty santa could just be a mall impersonator, working a long shift at minimum wage, just trying to get through the day and the endless line of kids. You play a college student or young adult who's looking to get a laugh or two by posing on his lap and teasing him a bit...

Good:...since you're intent on making his day a little better by giving him a thank you.

Bad:... not counting on him being able to do anything to retaliate, or him having friends in mall security who are willing to help knock you down a peg or two.

2) It's been a yearly tradition to have someone in your office party dress as Santa Claus. This year, as the office newbie you are dressed as Santa this year in a somewhat inappropriate costume. It' mostly in good fun, at least until...

Good:The last guy of the night is the one who you've been crushing on for a while, and he offers to take you somewhere private to give you a gift of your own.

Bad:Many of the office guys want to make sure they get their gift from Santa this year, whether it's by using the office santa in every one of her holes.

Another variant could be the sexy female santa giving her coworkers gifts, only the gifts contain either sex toys or sexual tasks she has to do for or with them...

3) On Christmas Eve, you're at home, feeling lonely and telling Santa that you want something naughty for Christmas, like a man to fuck you stupid on christmas morning.

Good: Santa himself is a stud, and wakes you up to give you a jolly old time.

Bad: You wake up, tied with a ribbon, under the tree for a stranger (or several) to enjoy on christmas morning.

4) With your boyfriend flying out on the weekend, you tell him to be ready for a night he'll never forget before he heads out to see his family. Dressing yourself up in something sexy, (seasonal or not) you are already heading to his house (or waiting there for him to get home), eager for an evening enjoying each other.

Good: He's surprised to see you and maybe you convince him to stay a little longer.

Bad: You remember the roommates he was supposed to send away? He's decided to dump you and let them take turns with you instead, either watching or taking pictures and videos so they'll all have something to remember you by.

Obviously in any/all of these ideas, there's the possibility of including christmas theme bondage like ribbons or lines of lights, and whatever else our minds can come up with.

Prefer to play by PM at this point but could be convinced to do PM, IM, or forums. Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom