Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A lot of possibilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm completely revising my thread because I have changed since I was last online.

What I bring to the table​

1: I can write a massive amount each post, going into excess literacy. I can match anyone's pace for the most part.

2: (I can play as many characters as you feel is necessary) I play anything from big dominent men to small submissive femboys. Petite young 15 year old females to full-on milfs, even futas. I can also play any of this as an Anthro.

3: I am up for any kind of story you have to offer if it makes sense.
Fantasy, fiction, horror, comedy, romance, all fun.

4: I am up for damn-near all kinks, even S&M and violence/gore. My limit is scat. That's it.

5: will do anything from 10% plot to 90% smut, to 90% plot to 10% smut

What I want you to bring to the table

1: Be literate enough to write 1 to 2 paragraphs. Anything less that 2 sentences is not good.

2: Don't control my character's choices or thoughts.

That's all I need from you, really. The more you bring other than that is greatly apreciated, of course.

things I like

Each pairing I like can be done in countless ways.
For example, if I say teacher/student, it could be a romance when a student has trouble at home and seekes comfort in her teacher. It could be a teacher blackmailing a student to becoming his slave. I can play the teacher, the student, whatever you think would be good to work with.

So with that in mind, some pairings I would like are

Any incest pairing
Any school pairing
Any bestiality setting
Any fantasy setting
Any action setting
Post-apocalypse settings
Neighbors
friends
friend's family
anything involving cheating
Anything involving blackmail
Anything involving drama

To expand on those last three: I like taboo, but I like weight to the story even more. More to consider, to write, to influence the actions, all make for fun.

Games I'm willing to play based off of

Dark souls/bloodborne
Diablo 2 (Currently craving the most)
Final fantasies 7, 12, 14
Stardew Valley
Killing floor
Elder scrolls
Saints Row
Terraria
Deus Ex

Tomb Raider
Starcraft

Tenchu

RE: Let's have some fun (MxF or MxM)

I may know some fandoms check out my thread and send me a pm if you want to do something. I wouldn't mind playing a chubby girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom