Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(MxM SEARCH) // Craving a kinky NONCON roleplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FallIntoDepravity

Banned
Banished
Hello, my name is Taylor but you can call me Fall! I'll get straight to the point. I've been having a lot of free time lately and have been wanting a new roleplay involving lots of noncon. :p

Here's some basic info:
  • I play PHYSICALLY submissive characters but my characters are usually mentally strong with dom qualities.
  • I don't enjoy writing feminine males or overly eager/slutty/whiny characters.
  • Most of my characters are 21+ but yours can be any age... within the site rules of course.
  • As much as I love smutty, sex driven roleplays, I do love a good story/plot too.
  • Quality over quantity. I write about a paragraph or two average, but can write more depending.
  • I prefer to rp over pm but can do email, threads, or gdocs. Roleplaying over messengers can be discussed.
  • I can usually reply once a day and if I will be away for a while or lose interest, I will let you know.
Currently craving:
  • Role reversals
  • Noncon
  • Light bondage (restraints, gags/blindfolds, spreader bars, etc.)
  • Risky situations (sex in public places and whatnot)
  • Filming/Blackmail
Kinks I enjoy:
  • Hair Pulling
  • Face fucking
  • (Hidden?) sex toys/vibrators
  • Fear
  • Clothed sex
  • Nipple play
  • Stockholm syndrome
  • Multiple orgasms/Sexual exhaustion
  • Anal/Oral/Handjobs
Kinks I wouldn't mind exploring:
  • Gangbang
  • Sounding
  • Forced homosexuality/Orientation play
  • Gunplay
  • Exhibitionism
  • Mindbreak
  • Atypical insertions
  • Foodplay (such as licking whipped cream off someone, etc.)
  • Ask about anything else!
Won't do:
  • Mpreg/Inflation
  • Furries
  • Scat
  • Character death/Necrophilia
  • Vore/Excessive abuse or torture (mutilation, bloodplay, etc.)
  • Heavy BDSM
  • Prostitution
  • Hypnotism/Mind control
  • Sissification/Crossdressing
  • Competition
  • Diapers
  • Fisting/Gaping
  • Drug abuse
  • Master x Slave/Pet pairings (you can convince me, but a lot of them tend to bore me)
Pairing ideas:
  • Rival x Rival
  • Enemy x Enemy
  • Bartender x Customer
  • Principal/Teacher x Teacher
  • Principal/Teacher x Student
  • Teacher x Parent of student
  • Gang member(s) x Random passerby
  • Boss/Manager x Employee
  • Molester x Victim
  • Hitman x Target
  • Prince x Prince
  • Prince x Criminal
  • Sadist x Masochist in denial
  • Military commander x Rival military commander
  • Spy x Spy
  • Spy x Criminal/Detective
  • Security guard x Thief
  • Thief x Victim
  • Suggest something? Or feel free to mix and match ideas!
Quick & Random Plot Ideas:

1. A person on a crowded train gets molested.
2. A manager's secret is found out by his subordinate, who then blackmails him in order to use/abuse him.
3. Two rivals make a bet to play a game, while agreeing that the loser will have to do whatever the winner wants for a set amount of time.
4. The prince of a kingdom gets abducted and brought to be another prince's playtoy.
5. A prince attempts to go to another kingdom to form a peace treaty, but gets taken advantage of. Will the peace be able to hold afterwards?
6. A thief sneaks into a house while terrorizing the house owner.
7. A principal threatens to fire a teacher unless he performs sexual favors for him.
8. A random person walking on the streets is harassed by a group of thugs.
9. A former victim decides to get revenge on his former bully after running into him again one day.
10. A man falsely accused of rape is forced in prison to undergo the same sexual offense as punishment.
11. A teacher who always enjoyed picking on a certain student is one day caught doing something wrong that can get him fired, which the student catches on camera. The student then uses that against him.
12. An average guy is sold by his parents to pay off a debt, and he finds himself in an underground S&M club where he's forced by the owner to perform against his will for an audience.
13. A detective gets cornered by a criminal in an alleyway. What will happen from there? (I would kind of love gunplay to be involved in this)
14. Suggest your own ideas!

If interested, please send me a message! Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you all soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom