Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Time For Fun~ Craving Fun with Males, Furries & Futa, All Are Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumafae

Super-Earth
Good evening~ ♡
I would like a few sexy smutty roleplays with a bit of story. Enough to set the scene, keep it going.. get me going, keep me wet.. that sorta thing ;3 ~~
Usually I like 70 smut/30 plot or 60/40, but I can be convinced otherwise if I'm interested enough. I'm flexible~

I usually like to play as short, younger petite characters but I can also play as curvy MILFs and the like, too. I can play whatever usually when it comes to dom roles if I'm interested enough. I love to play as dom futas (furry, human, alien whatever), girl next door types, closet sluts, two faced bitches etc.
Though, honestly.. kind of feeling the sub mood at the moment if we're doing MxF. I can play a dom futa in futa x F, though! ^^

I love details! And I usually write anywhere from a chunky paragraph to a few, nothing crazy long though, please. No one liners!!!

Of course, you can also come to me with your ideas!
You can even send an intro and tell me what you'd like me to play if you'd rather not discuss for long. Send me a starter, tell me what you're looking for and we can go from there.

I would like to RP over PMs, please :)

Now, I'm open to lots of things;

* In no order

plot line/some story, sexual tension/build-up, learning/sexual education, romance/fluff, dubious consent, foreign anatomy, foreplay, toys/vibrators, reluctance/resistance, oral/vaginal/anal, age play/size differences (I like playing shorter characters, while your character is taller), furry (human female x furry male), futa, ample amounts of cum, risk of pregnancy/pregnancy (never tried but might be willing), incest, sexy outfits, monsters (male, female and futa), Pokemon/bestiality, dirty talk, sloppy sex, gang bangs, love triangles/cheating(maybe), interesting/fantasy plots & much more ;D just ask!

I don't touch:
scat/piss/vomit/anything gross, gore/vore, dismemberment, extreme violence/pain, menstrual cycles, snuff, etc.

If you have questions, please ask!

-----------------

Some pairings/ideas/blips (In no order) :
☆ Craving
(Feel free to suggest and combine ideas ;D)
Don't see something? Ask, please! I'm very open ♥

FYI: These role plays can be more smutty than story-driven and vice-versa. They're just general ideas I like and can be built on or added to, obviously ^^. I can rp in third person or first but I prefer third.

princess/regular girl x pet/monster (can be more humanoid/furry-like) ☆
werewolf x human ☆
monster girl/futa x futa/regular girl (convince me)
girl x monster
girl(s) lost in monster land
master/mistress x slave (mix with something please~)
Boyfriend x girlfriend
bad boy x good girl ☆
futa mom x daughter
futa sis x reg sis
Father x daughter ☆
Younger sister x older brother ☆
furry x human girl ☆
furry x furry
Pokemon x human female ☆
futa daughter x mom (futa roleplays in general, really.. )
futa cheerleader x normal cheerleader (newbie)
neko present x rich man/futa/woman(I would like to play a young little neko or inu girl. Any small statured girl with animal ears & tail, pretty much. ^^) ☆☆
demon x princess
knight x princess ☆ (forbidden romance sorta thing)
fairy tale themed

--------------------------

Feel free to combine ideas or come to me with your own~ ♡
Let's play! I'm all horned up~

Can't wait to hear from you! c;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom