Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: 1x1 Search: X-Men [ Looking for Xavier ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horror_Show

Supernova
gallery-1463047534-james-mcavoy-charles-xavier-x-men-apocalypse.jpg

I need my James Mcavoy fix but could use it least one role play with a different setting. I’m hardcore avid lover OF ALL the X-Men movies, especially where they are all younger. If someone would like to do a fandom/role play, taking on the role of a young Charles Xavier…. that would be awesome.

tumblr_o6mdtsviyi1r2ddw0o2_r3_250.gif
tumblr_o6mdtsviyi1r2ddw0o3_r4_250.gif

tumblr_o6mdtsviyi1r2ddw0o1_r2_250.gif
tumblr_o6mdtsviyi1r2ddw0o6_r8_250.gif

tumblr_o6mdtsviyi1r2ddw0o7_r3_250.gif
tumblr_o6mdtsviyi1r2ddw0o5_r4_250.gif

If you’re a comic book lover, if you like the movies…. if you have ideas or suggestions. Please don’t hesitate to message me. I am open to other characters in the universe as well.

I’d discuss plots between my partners figure out something we both like.

IMPORTANT

If anyone actually goes out of their way to contact me. I will ask some questions. I have this weird habit of running into really good awesome older men who are role players. Then we start role playing, we get to talking and I find out their married and hiding their role playing from their significant other…..then they decide suddenly god or something else has touched them and they need to be faithful and abandon me. So just please be an actual human who has the freedom to role play without restrictions or restraints. I’m married, my husband knows I role play, we have great trust. My marriage does not affect my hobby.

I’m horribly upset and bored so please someone attempt this.

RE: RP: 1x1 Search: Love On The Brain [ Incest]

Hi
Sorry got my brains mixed up earlier with that reply, pls disregard that if you rec'd it.

On this role play, Love on the Brain [Incest]
I would be very much interested in a long term role play with this scenario. Yes I have "freedom" to r/p and won't vanish once the role progresses [I hate that]
I have a lot of experience in role playing so you wouldn't be hooking up with a novice even though I'm somewhat new to this site.
Romance is my main interest in role play, I'm told that I have talent in writing/creating and I tend to be graphic at times in sexual scenes, so if I'm too graphic for your tastes please be aggressive enough to tell me to tame it down if necessary, trust me I won't go crying to mommy, I would honor and respect your boundaries.
I'm pretty sure I read you had a "starter" prepared so as to point it in the desired direction.
If interested just send it to me and I can pick it up from that point

Rocko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom