Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M for Sub-Minded F, also Celeb Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Driverman

Moon
Hi! Thanks for checking out my thread.

The subject line says it all, well mostly anyway. Instead of laying out a bunch of tedious rules and whatnot, I am friendly and open, hit me up with a PM and let's chat a little and see if we are compatible. Here are the main things I am looking for, but I am open to others as well.

I am looking for females (or willing to play female, rl gender is not too important) to play submissive roles. I prefer non-con, but am happy to play consensual roles too, as long as she is submissive in them. Now, by submissive, I don't want a programmed robot type, I like her to be feisty and if it's non-con, resist away! If consensual, then I would enjoy something where your character seduced me into dominating her.

As far as celeb roleplay goes, see above for what I am looking for specifically, and as for celebs, I have a very lengthy list I would love to play with. I am willing to play a celeb for you too if you wish, or if you want mine to be an original character, or even myself, that is even better! I would love to do something with multiple celebs too, if you feel up to it. An example of that might be like something with stars from Disney, or maybe the 3 Pretty Little Liars I have listed below. Kind of a fandom thing I suppose.

Celeb List

(In no particular order)

Emma Watson
Victoria Justice
Bridgit Mendler
Eliza Dushku
Melissa Benoist
Taylor Swift
Emily Osment
Selena Gomez
Hilary Duff
Ashley Tisdale
Debby Ryan
Sammi Hanratty
Ryan Newman
Stefanie Scott
Nina Dobrev
Demi Lovato
Miley Cyrus
Jennifer Lawrence
Olivia Holt
Bella Thorne
Sarah Hyland
Troian Bellisario
Ashley Benson
Lucy Hale
Shay Mitchell
Ariana Grande
Laura Marano
Ariel Winter
Miley Cyrus
Peyton List

So again, I am friendly as all hell, so shoot me a PM if anything catches your eye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom