Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rich Kid (Looking for Futa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxxy

Planetoid
The Rich Kid

MC
Ethan is a seventeen-eighteen year old boy whose parents are no longer in the picture. However they did leave him with an enormous inheritance. As a growing young man, Ethan has started to acknowledge certain urges, and with his essentially unlimited funds and lack of parental supervision, he's decided to hire a live in "maid" to take care of his needs.

YC
The "maid". Tall, with massive breasts and a large penis. She may be somewhat hesitant at first, but either she needs the money, or just finds the situation to be enjoyable even if she won't admit it. She'll quickly find that Ethan has slightly different sexual tastes than your average seventeen year old.

Kinks - Essential Absolutely essential, read these

Big Breasts - This is the main one, I want UNREALISTICALLY big breasts, MC will be squeezing, sucking, licking and doing all sorts of things with them. The more detail you put into describing your character's breasts, the happier I will be!
Big Dick - Your character should also have a massive dick, while mine will be average sized, maybe even small. Minimum nine inches, and we can go to cartoonishly large sizes if you want!
Excessive Cum - With a big dick comes a ridiculous amount of cum (It's possible that I flunked out of biology back in high school). We can discuss exactly how much "excessive" is and come to an agreement that satisfies us both!
Dub con - As MC is paying the bills, YC may seem willing to submit to everything he asks (Blow me under the table while I eat dinner!) but may reluctant to do so and may be very hesitant at first. We can go into more or less detail on this depending on your tastes. But the basic idea is that MC holds the power due to being the one with the money.
Sexy Clothing - MC will take every chance he can to dress YC up in sexy outfits for her to serve him in. Skirts that hide nothing, see through tops, lingerie, anything goes.

Kinks - Possibilities (Let me know which if any of these appeal to you. If you don't mention it, I will assume you don't want to use it and I won't bring it up, so if you want to use it, MENTION IT!)
Power bottom - Self explanatory. MC may want to be penetrated by YC's massive dick while still being in charge.
Bondage
Public Sex
Humiliation
Furry/Neko - Can by YC, MC or both at your request

PLEASE READ
A couple of things.
First off, I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR REAL GENDER!
Second, this RP is primarily smut focussed!! Don't come expecting anything else and you won't be disappointed.
Third, I'm always willing to hear new ideas, so come at me!
Fourth, PM ME RIGHT NOW AND LET'S GET TALKING! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom