Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for dm for 5e or 3.5

Dakra

Star
I'm looking for a fairly erotic d&d 5e or 3.5 campaign. I don't mind basic or homebrew inclusion.

I could try my hand at it last time my games fell through simply because organizing all the people did not seem to work.

probably 3.5 considering it has been out longer and I still play that but have been playing 5th since it came out too... So kinda consider me pretty maxed out in both.

I'm more used to 5e at this point in time and this can be 1on1 or group I don't care either way

I do not but understand I will homebrew too. I will raise the level of the game to meet what I feel the party should be able to overcome.

Exactly. So lets go ahead and get submissions in. Also I think we need to agree on a smut/plot ratio unless yall want to cover smut in pms.

I have a level one vengeance Pally made for a different campaign she's a dragon born (gold/bronze.)

Sadly, I can't join since I don't know 5e. I am only a 3.5 player.
I wish you will have lots of fun ! ;)

Will we rolling for initial stats or using point buy?
Also I'm ok too with having some nice smut ratio in thread as well as working it in PMs

Edit: dont want this to be a smut fest either, so guess to put it in numbers something along the lines of 70/30?

Back
Top Bottom