Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Light Fingered, Heavy Handed (Ryanmo97 x Searching4shadows)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. He owned a very successful company that sold consumer electronics to various businesses. That and due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money. He had a nice home on a nice estate and he had just purchased a very valuable ruby. He was having a party to help raise money for breast cancer research. He knew that it would make his house a perfect target for the cat burglar known as "The Shadow."

He put a plan into place to only only protect his ruby but to also capture "The Shadow." He put in the best security system money can buy and he hired the best private detectives. They had found out the police had several leads on who "The Shadow" is but nothing concrete. But one of the private detectives informants said that one of the suspects had hired him to be her getaway driver for the night of the party.

Soon, it was the night of the party. Ryan was enjoying himself talking with some friends when the head of his secuirty team came up to him and told him they caught "The Shadow." He went to his study and he saw a woman there in a pale blue evening gown. He looked at her and smiled, "Hello, Shadow..."

Name: Rhonda Smith
Height: 5'9
Weight: 72kg
Hair: brown (shoulder length)
Eyes: blue
Body type: average

Rhonda ever so slowly raised her head and turned her steely gaze toward the handsome well dressed man who addressed her. This was the part she most certainly was not used to. As an experienced and well seasoned pickpocket and thief, Rhonda was well versed in the getaway after the job was done. But tonight had been an absolute cock up from start to finish. And now it all made sense as to why.

Oh, she had done her part of the job right. She had anticipated the trip wire laser near the entrance to the gallery, the timed release on the glass case, even the 15 digit pin code. She'd even anticipated the decoy that had been put out on display instead of the real one. But she had made one vital error, something she had never done before...she had entrusted another to aide her in her heist.

Rhonda took her time looking over the man from head to toe. She knew exactly who he was and that he was the one who had foiled her plans. His smile made her scowl and turn her head back to facing forward. "Mr Morris," she said with a slightly arrogant coldness. "It's nice to finally meet you"

Ryan walked over to her and read over the file his head of security gave to him. "You have quite the resume here, Shadow. Just about every major jewelry heist over the last 5 years was done by you. Now that I have you, I can turn you over to the cops and I'm sure you'll go straight to jail, and probably be there for the rest of your life. But, i'm a fair man I'm willing to give you a choice you can go to jail for the rest of your life or you can stay here with me for the next five years and be my sex slave. What will it be?"

The corners of Rhonda's mouth gently turned up at the sides when she heard the last words out of Morris' mouth. So this was what tonight was all about. Predator and prey. Morris was out to acquire a new piece of property. She simply couldn't allow this. "Kinky," she commented to herself as she rolled her eyes slightly and crossed her legs in front of him. "Mr Morris," she spoke slowly, almost seductively, "as much fun as this is, you haven't exactly given me a reason to sign my life away. I'm not even sure that that file you're holding has any real information on me at all. For all i know this could be a setup."

I sigh gently, "And besides, I don't know who this shadow-person is you're talking about. My name is Rhonda. Rhonda Smith."

"Rhonda Smith..." said Ryan, "That's such a boring name... I like The Shadow much better..." He walked up to her and handed her the file... "Here you go... Feel free... I have copies of everything there... My security team is very thorough..." As she looked over the file she could see that he had her dead to rights. He had everything the police needed to know to put her away for a long time. "You've been on the police's radar for several years now... But, they never had any evidence... until now... Plus, since I know your address. Who knows what other things they could find there... So what do you say now, Ms. Smith?" He smiled.

After looking over the file, and seeing that they had in fact found out who she was and that they were able to tie her to the jewel heists in the past, she started to think that this could be fun. An odd idea of fun to most, but Rhonda was different. Being a pickpocket and thief never brought out the best in people, and in her early days of learning the trade she'd made a fair few enemies along the way. People who would see an opportunity in her being in a situation she couldn't control, like prison. She knew that the system was corrupted, and it wouldn't be long before she'd be found dead in her bunk, either at the hands of a corrupted guard or fellow inmate. And besides, in prison she wouldn't have any leverage. Here, in the somewhat real world, she still had information and skills at her disposal. She knew they wouldn't find anything at her apartment, and she still had millions of dollars of jewels in hiding that noone would ever find without her.

Rhonda closed her file and placed her hands gently ontop of it. She'd play his little game, for now. She looked up into Morris' eyes and with a slight smile she said, "Well, Mr Morris, it seems you have 'got' me." She slowly handed him back the file and stood up in front of him. "I guess you'll be wanting your ruby back..." slowly she raised her arms by her sides, allowing him to frisk her, knowing that she'd put the ruby in the lining of her dress. Now it was time to see what kind of a man she was really dealing with.

Ryan watched as Rhonda looked through the file then handed it back to him and told him that she had him. He smiled and took back the file. Then she stood up and offered him to frisk her. He walked up to her and started to pat her down. He reached her breasts and found something hard, "Do you want to get it or should I go in after it?" He gave her a smile.

She looked him up and down as he stopped, wondering what it was that made him hesitate. "Well, I can hold onto it for you if you like..." she said, a slightly mischievous grin on her face as she placed her hands on her hips.

Ryan smiled. He was going to like Rhonda. He reached into her cleavage and pulled out the ruby. He went over to the door, never taking his eyes off of her. and gave it a knock. One of his security team opened the door. Ryan gave the ruby to his team then the door closed. "So, Miss Smith... What is it going to be? Jail or be my sex slave for five years?"

Slightly confused, Rhonda finds herself leaning up against the desk as the security guard comes into the room to collect the ruby. This Ryan Morris confused her. For a man who spoke of sexual slavery was yet to actually touch her. When he frisked her, he actually frisked her. He didn't even try to cop a feel more than was necessary when he retrieved the ruby. This was something Rhonda hadn't encountered before. This man standing before her was more complex than she first thought.

She looked away trying to compose herself again. Turning back to him once the guard left, that same confident smirk was back on her face. She knew he wanted an answer. She crossed her arms in front of her, "Tell me, Mr Morris, what exactly do you mean by 'sex slave'," whispering the last two words

Ryan smiled, "Well, very simply you will have sex with me when ever I want... You'll wear what I tell you to wear... You will have your own private quarters with but you will have no contact with the outside world... Any questions?" he waited to see what she was going to choose.

To Rhonda this all sounded too good to be true. Free room and board, a new wardrobe, and all she had to do was give herself over to a handsome man with more money than he needed. She'd been in worse situations. But she couldn't help but wonder if there was a catch. "Sex? With you? Just you?" She asked skeptical.

Ryan nodded, "Yes... Just me... I'm kind of selfish... I don't like sharing my things with others." He could tell that Rhonda was starting to think about his offer. "There is one more thing you should know... I don't like using condoms and you won't be on birth control. So there is a chance you can get pregnant. So, Rhonda... What's it going to be?"

Rhonda inwardly shuddered when Morris casually mentioned the lack of contraceptives as a part of their deal. Pregnancy was something she'd never considered, and had never wanted to consider. But, she reminded herself, she didn't exactly have a choice. At least she wasn't being palmed off to every guy with a pulse. That was one experience she could live without, again.

As she mentally freaked out, she kept her reaction in check by simply pushing herself off the desk. She took a bit of breath before replying. "Well, I suppose you can always handle any little 'problems' that may come up." She straightened herself up, and looked Morris in the eye. "I suppose I have no choice. I'll take your deal, but I want your guarantee of my freedom when our contract term ends."

Ryan nodded, "You have my word... I will release you 5 years from today... Now, I want you to slowly take off all of your clothes including your underwear. Then I want you to fold it into a nice pile with your shoes on top. Then, I want you to get on your knees in front of me, hand me your clothes and say, 'I, Rhonda, give my body to you for the next 5 years, I am yours to command. You are my Master, I promise to do whatever you say...' "

"Who would've thought...the richest man in town has a slavery fetish..." Rhonda teased quietly as she slipped out of her heels and placd them on Morris' desk. Fixing her eyes on her heels as a focus point, she slowly reached behind her and unzipped her pale blue evening dress. Lowering the straps on her dress, Rhonda revealed her supportive yet lacy white bra along with the still visible scar just above her left breast. Taking a bit of a breath, Rhonda further lowered her dress revealing her matching white lacy panties and the bruises along her abdomen and along her back. Taking the dress she folded it gently, and fearing that it would be the last time she'd see it, she placed it beside her heels.

Just as slowly Rhonda removed her bra and panties, folding them and placing them ontop of the dress. As she stood before Morris naked, Rhonda felt exposed. Even with her previous lovers, she had controlled the when, where, even the how. But now, she had no control...and it had an unexpected effect on her. For the first time, she started to tremble.

Rhonda lowered herself to her knees and trying to hide the effect Morris was having on her she cleared her throat, and with an inner confidence and a slight air of contempt, she repeated,"I, Rhonda, give my body to you for the next 5 years, I am yours to command..." Trying to remember the last of the statement she looked up at Morris, and seeing the look in his eyes she wish she hadn't. With the trembling gettihg stronger, she rushed through the rest of the statement, "You are my master I promise to do whatever you say."

Ryan smiled, and took the clothes from Rhonda and set them on the desk. "I accept your offering and I promise to love and protect you for the next 5 years." He helped the naked woman to her feet. "Don't worry. You won't remain naked. I'll be ordering you some new clothes... Come with me..." Ryan took Rhonda's hand and they went to a door that wasn't they way they came in. He opened the door and inside was an elevator. "Ladies first." Once they were inside Ryan pressed the "B" button.

They went down and when Ryan opened the door. They were in his playroom. There was a large queen sized bed and a set of shackles in the center of the room hanging from the ceiling and a set of shackles on the floor. "Let me show you to your room." Ryan took Rhonda to a door and unlocked it. It wasn't a big room, there was a cot with a blanket and pillow. A small table next to it with a TV remote on it. There was a TV on the wall, a sink and a toilet. "This will be your room for the next 5 years."

"Cosy..." Rhonda said flatly as she peered into her 'room'. She couldn't help but feel like a caged animal as she looked around her windowless cell. She looked up at the tv, and couldn't help but notice the tiny red light in the right hand corner. To anyone else it would have looked like it belonged as part of the tv. But to her trained eye she realised that it was a surveillance camera. Added to her exposed nakedness, now she was a caged animal on display, to who knows just how many people. She wouldn't dare tell him, but she was actually quite impressed with the rich man's ingenuity. The hidden elevator, the secret cell and now the inconspicuous camera...

She turned back to the playroom and couldn't help but desire the queen sized bed over her tiny cot. "Let me guess," she said walking over to it, "in order to even touch this bed, devilishly deviant tasks have to be fulfilled." The statement hung in the air as she walked over to the shackles and gently touched the ones that hung from the ceiling with her fingertips before exploring the rest of the room. Once again, she couldn't help but be impressed. The guy knew his stuff. "You certainly have quite the collection here Mr Morris."

When Rhonda asked about the bed Ryan shook his head, "Oh no... This bed is for us to make love on... If you are a good girl I might upgrade your cot." He watched as the walked over to the shackles and touched them. She complemented him on the collection, "Thank you... Normally I use this room with some of the women from the local BDSM club. I'd invite them over for the weekend for a little fun... But now that I have you..." He took a hold of the shackle hanging from the ceiling... "Would you like to try them out?"

She couldn't help but laugh slightly at his question. She'd just signed her body over to him in slavery, and here he was asking her opinion about something. "Do I get a choice?" she asked, partly sarcastic, partly genuinely interested as to whether she was actually allowed to have an opinion. "What if i say 'no'?" she asked cheekily, a certain playful glint in her eye.

Ryan smiled when Rhonda asked if she had a choice, "Of course you have a choice." Then, she asked what would happen if she said no. He said "Well, if you said 'no' Then I would have to do this." Ryan then took her wrists and put them in the shackles over her head.

Rhonda rolled her eyes slightly. "So I do have a choice, but it's really your choice right?" she asked rhetorically. Looking up she took a second to test out the shackles. She pulled down on them, but she found them to be immovable. Hardened steel, bolted and welded into the ceiling. She knew she wasn't going anywhere. She was quite comfortable where she was.

That's when it hit her. Comfortable. The length of the shackles was exactly her height. She steeled her gaze and glared at Morris. He not only knew she was coming, he had time to prepare for her arrival. All this time she'd thought she'd just been unlucky. But now she understood, she'd been baited, hooked and caught. Hook, line and sinker. "You set me up," she seethed quietly.

"Why me?" she demanded.

Ryan smiled, "Well, you see... No one really knew who the Shadow was...The police had several suspects both male and female... Then when you contacted our informent that he hired you... That's when I started my preparation... The moment I saw your picture I knew I had to have you... and Now.. I do..." Ryan started to walk over to a cabinet.

Rhonda rolled her eyes and took a deeply annoyed breath as she watched Morris walk over to the cabinet. "So...I still don't get it. Sounds like you could have any kinky society lady you wanted..." she laughed to herself, "so what was it? They were all too prissy? Too much for their delicate features?"

Ryan opened the cabinet. "You'd be suprised how few of the high society ladies are not submissive." He took out a paddle with three holes drilled in the end..."You've been a bad girl today, Rhonda... You tried to steal from me... Now you have to be punished..."

Back
Top Bottom