Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some ideas MxF FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairyBushLover

Super-Earth
Hello there, thanks for wasting your time reading my humble thread. Here I will be posting my new (and a few old) threads.
Im dont have much requeriments when it comes to roleplaying, the amount of paragraphs is not important for me.

(17/11)- "A new life"
The Kingdom of Rondorio has fallen, it's fields completly burned, the King got beheaded. The Queen abd Princess were taken as prisioners forced to walk naked around the crowded streets of the Imperial Capital, raped by thousands if men and the only thibg they were fed with was horse cum. One of the King's most loyal servants somehow managed to take the mother and daughter away from the Imperial Capital and took them to a small peaceful village. Will they be able to live normally after everrything they went through?

(17/11)- "That charming little bar""
Janette could be a super model if she wanted., however she was never interested in fame. When she got enough money from working in different bars and pubs she decided to open her own bar. A small but elegant bar in the center of the city, it got famous quite quickly, the prices were cheap and the bartender was damn hot. A funny thing is that the clients are mostly females who have problems with their husbands, youbg women who are not sure of their sexual orientation etc. In this rpyou can play as one female in specific or many different females.

(16/11)- "My grandpa is the best!":
In this Rp I will be playing as your grandfather, a.tall muscular and handsome old man whose wife died a few months ago.
Your character starts looking at him as a man more than a relative. Things starts to get crazy when your character watches her grandpa making her mother moan loudly like a whore thinking there was no one at home.
More info un PM's.

(16/11)-"Pervert female alien at home":
Earth started making contact with creatures from other planets. There is so much to learn the goverments from all countries started inviting aliens to come and live in human houses for a few months. The fun begins when my character got asigned a "Slime" as guest. Slimes do not have a "real form" they can take any shape they wish. They also have the power to get into other's mind and learn about their fetishes. The female slime (you) takes the shape of his "ideal woman" and well...who knows what happens next.

(16/11) "Damn pervert ghost!":
20 years before your character and her family moved to that small apartment a couple used to live there, due to the economic crisis the wife abandoned my chaeacter...he had no other option but suicide. The spirit of the male still haunts the apartment and unluckily for your character she looks exactly as the bitch who abandoned him, now he is going to enjoy abusing of the girl.

(16/11) "The summoning":
What does the tomboy, the bookworm, the cheerleader captain, the crazy emo, the rebel and the rich and proud girl have in common?
All this girls are in the same club. Why? They found a book written by a nun hundred of years ago, the book is about a demon known as Dickens, this demon is described as everything a woman would want: handsome, strong, tall and with a huge dick. The nun along with others built a church dedicated to worship the demonic dick. The book even has the instructions of how to summon the demon. Will the girls be able to summon him? If they succeed, what will happen next?

(Old thread)- "The Warrior princess has a new pet"

The Talmora Empire has defeated another Kingdom they considered barbarians. With this victory the continent of Nirn is completly unified. But what happens when there are no other enemies to fight? The Emperor, Titus MidasXVII decided to colonize new lands and so sent his most trusted General, his own daughter, Amaranta The VI, to expand the Empire even more.
In this new continent Amaranta finds cultures totally different from those in Nirn. (Maybe Nirn has some European style while the new continent is more Asian style) She forms a political alliance with the most powerful Kingdom through marriage but wait...The King has only one daughter to offer and Emperor Titus only has Amaranta...

More of the plot can be discussed. This is just the basic idea.
I will leave Amaranta's description Here

14305261_1104472696306457_1110716115228762120_o.jpg

Name: Amaranta The VI of Talmora.
Height: 1,76mts
Weight: 64kg
Breasts size: D cup

Likes: Martial Arts. Horse riding. Hunting Drinking alcohol. Flirting with women. Small tits.
Dislikes: Her huge tits (too unconfortable with the armor).
Virgin?: Lost her virginity at the age of 15 with a prostitute

Bio: The Emperor's only Child, though at first he had prefered to have a son with the years he realized he could not have asked for a better child. Amaranta was rised not as a princess but as a warrior. She started training with the spear since little, instructed in warfare, politics, economy and more so she could one day take the throne without the need of a man by her side. Due to being rised as a man Amaranta has always prefered women over men, luckily for her homosexuality is something normal in the Empire.

---------------------------------------------------------------

(Old Thread)- "Milf adventurer":

This RP will take place 5 years after RP above.

5 Years have passed since the Talmora Empire unified the continent of Nirn completly, and 1 year since the Warrior Princess, Amaranta the VI, took the throne. Her reign has been peaceful, however she knows many live miserably, unjustice is normal in many cities and that there are many bandits to eliminate. One of the many actions she took was to send Meridia Phontemus, one of her most trusted officers, and one of her favorite lovers, to travel around all the continent to fight all those who break the law and help those in need.

How your character gets in? Well we can discuss that. My idea is that your character was born in a family of proud swordsmen. Meridia at some point arrives to the village or city where this family lives. For some reason the father of your character hears about the Meridia's skill with the sword and asks her for a friendly match Meridia wins easily, she does not only wins the match but also your character's admiration who decides to follow Meridia in her lustful travels.

I will leave Meridia's character sheet here for those who have read this far.

14370318_1107421376011589_6737733000426958524_n.jpg

Name: Meridia Phontemus
Height: 1,76mts.
Weight: Wont say
Breast size: Wont say

Dislikes: Swallowing and being interrupted

Info: One of The Empress Elite Officers, Meridia, who lost her virginity with cousin at the age of 16, was born in the Phontemus family, which has served Amaranta's family for centuries. She is married and has given birth to twins. After the unification was complety she thought she could live without her sword and shield and enjoy life with her chidren, however this changed when some bandits attacked her manor, after killing them all she realized there was much to be done and gave the Empress the crazy idea of traveling around the continent.

New! (18/11)- "My savior!"
Everything starts when Ineria, an adventurer born in a clan of brave warriors, she has been in many difficult situations, faced many dangers and beasts arrives to a village in a valley. She does not find anything unusual in there but after spending a few hours in the tavern she hears the villagers about sacrificing the most beautiful woman to the God of the mountain.
After a dangerous walk up the mountain she finds the woman in a cell and rescues her , then scapes far away before the villagers could find out.
Now your character will join to Ineria's dangerous and eritic adventures around the continent[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom