Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(MxF) Looking for smutty, sleazy, crude, domineering men

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatieK

Moon
Well hello...

I'm Katie. I've been at this for longer than I'd like to admit, and I'm looking for some top grade, deliciously crude gentlemen to show me their detailed, dark, crude side.

I love detail; I'm happy to pose up to ten paragraphs, but I'm also a fan of quick back and forth (two/three) that allows us to play off each other quickly. In terms of medium, I'm most likely going to be on GMail, so happy to flick between hang-outs and emails as we get down to the crude end of business. Longer delays are fine, or quick and dirty is great too.

I'm also a Brit; accents galore.

On to the good stuff...

Kinks
Sleazy, crude older men.
Anal, anal training, anal toys, stretching, fucking. Basically anything to do with my cute little tushy.
Oral, specifically me with your cock buried in my pretty, pouty face.
Cumplay. Messy, messy cumplay.
Ass to Mouth.
Titfucking. I like to be busty, although I can also play cute and sweet.
Interracial.
Dress-up/clothing play. A key kink for me is having outfits picked out for me; I love to see what depraved little outfits you can come up with.
Collars with tags; there's something oh so sweet about the following. Buy me jewellery...
Dominant, sleazy men. Just to reiterate it.
Ageplay, I can play younger, or a MILF in certain situations if the scene is hot.
Dirty talking, degradation, all sorts.
Bestiality; rough doggies. I like the slightly anthro side of this on occasion, but I still want you to be bestial.
Monsters/tentacles. If the context is good, I'm keen!
Glasses. I wear them, you should make sure I struggle to see through them after glazing me.
Bimboization (if it's good).
Dub-con.

Hopefully that gives you a few pointers...

Scenes!
I love the following sorts of things, although I'd love to hear your spin on them!

Cute White Girl/Giant Black Man
This one is self explanatory. I've done gorgeous scenes as a cutesy little snowbunny newlywed getting railed by the plumber, a secretary being ruined by her boss (white or black is fine here), a schoolgirl being defiled in the bathrooms by her perverse janitor. Hit me up with thoughts in detail!

Fantasy
Anything with hench orcs who want to rape pretty little sorceresses is fine with me.

League of Legends
Any ideas around this, please share. Bit of a kink for it, but never found the right scene.

Harriet Potter
What if Harry Potter had been a girl? A busty, strapped into her Gryffindor-robe, railed in the potions class by Snape, gangbanged into a Slytherin-cumdump girl?

Ideas around this are welcome, worth talking.

Generic Smut
Teacher/Student
Trailer Park Daddies
Halloween & Christmas Themed Play/Christmas Parties
Office Scenes
MILF's getting gangbanged by the local vagabonds.

Hit me up, but please give me ideas that we can work together to cocreate!

Kisses.

I've had a delicious idea for a scene featuring MC. As a young, impressionable young teenager, she's decided to flit her way down to the debauched sex club in the heart of the City, "The Rabbit Hole". A relatively secretive place, this is a mixture between fetish club, kink club, sex club, and much more. The general premise would be that of your character somehow ending up 'chaperoning' the gorgeous little redhead around, violating her, dressing her up like the perfect little toy, fucking her tight, clenching little backdoor from behind while she fellates a colossal negro obelisk through a glory hole; you get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom