Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Interest Check: A Man and a Ninja Clan

how_is_you

Devil with a Heart of Iron
So...this may come across as a rather selfish group interest check, but the idea won't leave my brain no matter how hard I try, so I figure I'd put it out there, bare bones as it may be.

The basic gist of the idea is a simple, everyday man, and a small group of attractive kunoichi from the same clan. I was hoping to have it in modern times, but have the ninja still have more 'traditional' or 'cliche' equipment. I am looking for this to be more or less light hearted, maybe have one or two dark or serious moments in it. I really don't have much for this.

Kinda seeking all takers for this. Don't mind post lengths too much, so long as I can work with it. I'll leave character design and backstory rather open, so we get a nice mix of personalities and such in there. I'll be playing the guy in the scenario, and am likely looking for two, three or four kunoichi, depending on the popularity of the idea.

I'll post this and see if anyone bites. If you have questions, ask and I'll probably pull an answer out for ya.

Thanks for reading!

If we deem necessary. :) Can be a mix of Canons and OCs, though my character is definitely going to be an OC.

Yeah...heck, if it comes to this, as much as I want it to be a group roleplay, it miiiiiight have to be a one-on -one. xD

Count me interested. Are futanari kunoichi okay? I have some ideas for both regular female ninjas and futa ninjas, depending on what you are comfortable with.

Slayer Knight said:
Count me interested. Are futanari kunoichi okay? I have some ideas for both regular female ninjas and futa ninjas, depending on what you are comfortable with.

I was only looking for female ninja, sorry. :/ Not comfortable with a male fucking a futa, unfortunately. xD

how_is_you said:
Slayer Knight said:

I was only looking for female ninja, sorry. :/ Not comfortable with a male fucking a futa, unfortunately. xD

I understand completely. Can I just play a female ninja then?

Of course! Not gonna be the one to restrict you on that front whatsoever!

Back
Top Bottom