Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In The Army [Stacedove & Moonlighthunter]

Stacedove

Planetoid
The sights and sounds present at Fort Forde, were unmistakably military in spirit. In the distance, swords clashed together in haphazard rhythms, while wood could be heard being beaten, split and broken. Brisk orders were shouted throughout, as men were drilled in marching and combat formations. Fire and metal roared from the forge, steam forming against the cool, damp weather. The ground was muddy from rain in the courtyard, but it didn't seem to faze Drill Sergeant Leon, whose face was fury hacked out of granite, as he stared the new batch of conscripts down.

"You're a sorry sight," he declared, after an intense period of silent glaring. "This is the best the Lords of the land can muster? I'd rather be served old, shriveled women than this lot here!" He growled, spitting as he cursed them. It was an ancient-old philosophy that new military recruits had to broken down, before they could be rebuilt into useful soldiers. Leon did this routine with all the new conscripts, and he could, with a hand on his heart, say that he loved his job. Being allowed to belittle and crush the spirits of other people, was almost as delicious as murder. And in the army, he was allowed to do both, with impunity. In fact, he was ordered to. Which suited Leon just fine. Just fine. "I don't know what inbred slutbag's cunt squeezed your miserably souls into this world," he said, shouting every syllable, as he began to step between the recruits, whom had formed a make-shift formation. There were about twenty of them. "If you do indeed have souls, that is. Because all I see is meat for the grinders!"

Leon's presence was immense; he towered over all of the recruits, and he a thickness to him. Not fat, but thickness, like he was twice a man. "Dear Lord!" He suddenly exclaimed, as he was surveying the conscripts. "What is that?" He shouted, and many heads turned, to see what he was referring to. He strode over to the most gorgeous of the new recruits, a blonde-haired, doe-eyed girl of a man. "Who the hell let a girl into my ranks!" He shouted, sounding even more furious than before, as he loomed over the little boy. Leon's full plate of armor didn't make him any less imposing, and he seemed even greater, now compared to the feminine creature in front of him. "Is this a joke?" He said, frowning, almost seeming concerned now. He lifted the boy's chin with a gauntleted finger. "Speak, girl," he said. Almost all the heads were turned now. All attention was on Rielle.

To say he was frightened was an understatement. Rielle was terrified, a conscript to the army but not suited to it in the least. The slender, feminine youth was to be apprenticed to an apothecary, not the army. However, like many other youth, he was conscripted to the army and forced to serve his King. Gold eyes had remained focused on Leon, shrinking back at the harshness of how the group as a whole was addressed. Rielle tried to make himself seem smaller than he was, to escape notice from the Sergeant.

It didn't work for long. Even when called out he lowered his gaze to his boots, an effort to hide just how frightened he was. The boy did not belong in Fort Forde. His heart raced, shrinking back from the intimidating form before him. "N-no sir, I was a conscript from Lord Ravenscar's lands." Rielle swallowed hard, even his voice was softer than most youth his age, "I'm not a girl."

He looked it, but there was a cock in his pants.

Leon didn't seem to like the answer at all, and radiated with anger and contempt. "You're not, huh? You're not just a silly little girl looking for a man's adventure?" He said, his voice threatening. It was completely quiet now, as all the other conscripts were staring at her, speechless at the scene. Leon reached down, and without asking for permission, or anything, he grabbed a hold of his front with both hands, then ripped open his shirt. His eyes widened in shock as he sat that pale, very flat chest. Seemingly though, he needed more proof. With the steel-clad hand, he grabbed onto his crotch, and squeezed roughly, to see if there was any reaction.

Rielle shook his head, eyes wide in fright. There was a startled cry when his shirt was ripped, but it was soon forgotten with the next action. The youth doubled over as pain shot through his groin, almost as if he had been punched in the gut. Oh it hurt, and the soft whimpers that followed were all the teen could vocalize. "P-please sir." Gasped, begged as amber eyes looked up to Leon.

While Rielle was not as well endowed as his peers, by his reaction alone it was clear he was a male.

Back
Top Bottom