Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Magical School MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtypicalTyrant

Planetoid
Hello. I decided to make a request thread for an idea that's been in my head for a while that I'm interested to try out. But first, obligatory list of ground rules.

I'm a male, and I will play a male. I tend to only do FxM. Other pairings are possible, but only after I've become more comfortable with you. Feel free to ask otherwise.

I've got kinks and limits. Here you go. https://www.f-list.net/c/atypicaltyrant

I don't have any sort of length requirements. I usually go about a paragraph, longer or shorter depending on the scene or the conversation. I usually do my best to match whatever my partner puts out. But I view Roleplaying as cooperative, so if I'm going shorter, it doesn't mean I'm not trying, it just means I'm wanting input from you to make the story.

I'm more interested in story, but that doesn't mean I'm not interested in smut. If I had to put a number on it, let's go 60:40 story:plot, but that's rough and depends on the story and the partner.

Any questions? Feel free to ask. I won't get mad.

Now onto the fun stuff.

My idea is quite simple, but at the same time has room for quite a lot of fun in its execution. In a phrase: Hogwarts on steroids. In an actual descriptive sense, a truly massive school where people come to study magic, and I mean all kinds magic. Witchdoctors? Elementalists? Priests? Magical Girls? All of them are trained here.

The other defining feature of the school is clans. There are student run clans that all students belong to (to continue the Harry Potter theme, like the houses). At the beginning of the year, all freshmen get a chance to perform and sell themselves. The clans will then use currency earned from strong performances over the previous year to bid on the freshmen they want. All the freshmen who don't get chosen for a new clan of just them, commonly referred to as a reject clan.

Throughout the year, there are a variety of events and challenges as well the usual academic stuff like papers and homework. Do well, and you earn currency for your clan to upgrade their base and purchase new freshmen or resources they need. This all culminates in a massive week long magic battle festival at the end of the year with all sorts of events taking place. Professionals often come here to scout new talent, making it the most important event of the year.

That's the basic idea. Of course I'm open to editing and changing around the idea to better suit a person's interests. None of what I've got is set in stone, so please, if you want to play, ask for changes to be made. You can have a character you want to play in the setting (canon or OC), a story you want, or you just think the world sounds cool. I look forward to meeting some awesome people to play with. Feel free to PM me with whatever you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom