Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Five Memorable Nights At Freddy's (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanten

Super-Earth
So, God knows saying 'FnaF smut play!' is just adding to a literally obscene pile, but there's admittedly something about the odd, unsettling setting that has me curious.

e130bccbc4ffe79f048501684205b448.png

What I had in mind was that, rather than having the animatronics be possessed by the spirits of dead children- which would have made the whole thing just a little TOO creepy for me- I was thinking that perhaps they would be possessed by succubi; sex craving demons that grow more and more uncontrollable the longer they go without. During the day, they perform as one would expect, and even have some benefits- they don't seem to need to be maintained, never break down, etc- but it would quickly become apparent to the owner that as time went on, they would grow considerably more... aggressive, as their hunger grew. If left unchecked, they would even grow violent, lashing out at customers and employees alike.

And so management- figuring that self-running, self-maintaining animatronics were totally worth possible demon rampages- decided to keep them appeased the only way they knew how; keeping them 'fed.'

I was thinking that this sort of 'arrangement' would have been going on for quite sometime, and my particular night watchman is just the latest in a steady string of men who have come and gone over the past several months. The reason for the high turnover rate- and why the store's owner doesn't just consider 'feeding' them himself, is trying to satisfyingly fuck three or more sex craved animatronics each and every night borders on being a Herculean effort, and between the physical exertion and the possible mental strain of dealing with sudden ambushes every night, all his predecessors have inevitably dropped out or been killed when they couldn't 'keep it up' well enough.

Some other little details;

-Unlike the usual FnaF 'Locked In A Room' structure, was thinking that the watchman would actually be required to patrol the building itself, as well as spending some time in the security booth. It would allow for more variety in terms of scenes. Also the pay would actually be pretty sodding good, explaining why someone would STILL CONTINUE TO WORK THERE.

-How the actual sexual encounters work is something that could be worked out; one possibility is that the animatronics resort to the same ambush tactics they do in the game. Once they get ahold of the watchman, their 'hunger' is near a frenzy, and they start becoming violent rather than trying to be seductive- with the sort of obscene strength that comes from both being machine AND demon-possessed. The only thing that settles them, and keeps them in check, is sexual stimulation and some good hard lovin'. >.> After which they'd wander off and leave a very tired and sticky watchman behind.

-HARD being the operative word. They wouldn't be looking for some tender carresses and soft words. They'd presumably want to get fucked utterly senseless in as many positions as they could manage, either receiving, or even riding a stiff cock to get the satisfaction they crave.

-Obviously this also means I'd prefer the animatronics themselves be decidedly, er, sexualized; it could be a mixture of the owner adding certain 'features' to make the watchman's jobs more pleasant (breasts that are soft and malleable, rather than hard plastic or steel,) with other elements like 'lubrication' being handwaved as 'Demon Stuffs!' Regardless, as I muchly prefer to have my partners 'in-character enjoy' it, they would feel each sexual act as you might expect flesh and blood to. ;P Like the games they probably wouldn't speak, but bonus points to anyone who can clearly describe word-less vocal shrieks, moans and cries. We already know they're screamers. >_>

Anyway, worth noting I am willing to work out some 'tit for tat.' Meaning that if you happen to be approaching this with an itching to play some lovely little night shift lass who gets fucked senseless by a possessed animatronic bear, we can 'trade places' with each scene. But tit for tat is the key here; you want a threesome where your female watchman gets fucked by two animatronics at once? I want a threesome where my fella has to deal with both Foxy and Chica at once. Etc, etc.

Feel free to message me with any questions, suggestions, etc! Looking to carry this out over PMs, but I also have a couple of IMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom