Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wrong turn (Zach and Ryan)

"I'm sorry," said Ryan, "I don't make promises I can't keep..." He walked back up to Elaine and cut each bra strap then he unfastened it and her bra fell to the floor. Then with two quick snips her panties were on the floor. Ryan walked around Elaine to get a good look at her nude body and said, "I now strip the last thing I can from you... your name... you are no longer Elaine... you are now Elsa..."

Elaine growled, twisting as he walked around her. And as he stopped in front of her, she growled, and spat at him, hitting him in the face. "Fuck. You." Elaine said, thrashing some more against the chains. But no matter how much she thrashed, or how much she pulled and tugged, the chains gave no signs of breaking.

Ryan laughed and wiped the spit off his face. He went and put the scissors away and came back with a wooden paddle with three holes drilled in the end. He went back to walking around her, "From now on your name is Elsa... You refer to me as Master... You are my slave and you will do what I tell you..." He walked behind her and said, "I'm going to ask you 4 questions. Each question you get wrong, I'll give you 5 paddles on the ass. On top of the 5 your going to get for spitting on me..." He lightly tapped her ass with the paddle, "And they will be a hell of a lot harder that that... Now... What's your name? Who am I? What are you? And what will you do?"

Elaine growled, as he left her, heading towards wherever he held his tools. She thrashed, as he came back, holding a wooden paddle with holes in them. "Fuck you." Elaine growled, as he began to speak. He then told her about the questions, and she was about to say something, util Brianna caught her eye. Brianna shook her head, her eyes begging her to just play along. "Fine..." Elaine growled, looking back at him, hate in her eyes. "My name is... Elsa..." Elaine growled, frowning. "You are, my master. I am your slave. I will do what you tell me too." Elaine told him, sighing. She yanked on the chains again, but she was tired now, each pull hurting her arms.

Ryan smiled when Elsa answered him correctly. "Very good... But you still get 5 spanks for spitting on me..." He wound up and smacked her ass hard with the paddle. A loud THWACK echoed through the dungeon. He spanked her just as hard 4 more times. "Now, Elsa... it's time for our first time together." He unchained her legs from the shackles on the floor then he held onto her as he removed the shackles from her wrists and started to take her over to the bed.

Elaine yelped, as she felt him smack her on the ass. Each slap stung more and more, and as he finished she felt her energy drain from her completely, and she couldn't fight him as he unshackled her legs. She didn't even hear him, as they walked to the bed. Her head was pounding, and she was ready to collapse then and there.

Ryan laid Elsa on the bed. There were cuffs attached to the top of the headboard of the bed and there were shackles attached to each corner of the foot of the bed. He put her hands in the cuffs and her ankles into the shackles. Ryan then started to take his clothes off.

Elaine felt the pellows hit her head, and then she was out. Then noises woke her up, cuffs closing, and shackles clasping, woke her up. But now she was too exhausted, hardly able to keep her eyes open, and unable to see with tears filling up her eyes.

Once Ryan was naked, Brianna could see Ryan's hard 9" cock. Ryan climbed up on top of Elsa and said, "Get ready my dear," Then without any kind of foreplay. He shoved his hard cock into her unprepared pussy.

Elaine let out a groan, feeling him penetrate her. She tried to push him off, to get him off of her, but as she tried the chains held her still, and she didn't have enough energy to try anymore. Brianna eyes widened, seeing the man penetrate her sister. Tears slid down, she wanted to yell, to scream, but she was afraid of what he would do to her.

Ryan pounded her harder and harder with each stroke, "My... You are quite tight, Elsa," said Ryan. "Your last boyfriend must have had a neddle dick." He reached down and started to squeezed and rub her breasts.

Elaine couldn't struggle, couldn't fight. She was exhausted, and all she could do was lay there, tears sliding down her face, as she felt him pound harder and harder into her. She hated herself as she let out a soft moan, unwillingly.

Ryan continued pounded her pussy and squeezed her breasts for several moments. He moaned, "Oh Elsa... mmm.. I'm going to cum." He leaned down and kissed her on the lips as he continued to fuck her.

Brianna turned away, tears streaming down her face, unable to look at them anymore. Elaine couldn't do anything, she hated each time her body made her moan, or arch her back, she hated every moment of it.

Ryan moaned, "mmm... Here it comes..." He held onto Elsa's breasts as he shot his load into her pussy. He stayed in her until he was done. When he was done he got up and got dressed. He unchained Elsa from the bed and then helped her back to her cage. He set Elsa on her bed then he closed the door and locked it. He went over to Brianna's cage and said "In the morning... It's your turn..." He smiled and left.

Elaine was half asleep, unable to do anything, as he came inside of her. She felt him unlatch her from the bed, and she attempted to do something, anything, but was unable to. He lifted her up, and carried her to her bed, placing her on it. Brianna was on the floor, crying, as she looked up to see Ryan. Tears streamed down her face as he walked away.

The Next morning, Ryan headed out to the barn He took the girls bags out of the car and started to go through them. He wrote down all the girls clothing sizes. He found all of their electronic devices and smashed them all on the floor with a hammer and smashed until they were nothing but little pieces. He swept up the pieces and put them in a bag. Then he put the girls clothes back into their bags. He took the bags out to his fire pit and put them in. He poured charcoal lighter fluid onto the bags and lit them on fire. In a short time the girls' belongings were ash. He got his hose and put out the fire. He made sure the fire was complete then went inside and made breakfast. "Good Morning, Ladies."

Back
Top Bottom