Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wrong turn (Zach and Ryan)

zach74374

Star
Elaine stood beside her broken down car, rain pouring over her, her long blond hair sticking to her sides, her bra exposed under her white shirt, as she hugged herself, trying to warm herself up some. "Brianna!" Elaine yelled, over the sound of the thunder and rain. "The cars done for!" Elaine yelled. Brianna looked at her sister, shivering. Her sister looked down her, the hight difference easily comparable, while her sister was 5' 10'' she was a mere 5' 4''. "What do you want to do!" Brianna yelled, pushing her brown hair out of her face, looking around. Her loose black shirt was now clinging to her body, as she looked around. Then Brianna saw a light flickering in the distance.

"There!" Brianna yelled, pointing to the light. Elaine turned around, confused, until she saw the dim light out in the distance. "Nice eyes!" Elaine said, as she began to speed walk towards the light, Brianna on her heal. Elaine got to the door of an old looking house, before she began to pound on it. "Hello? Is there anyone in there? Our car broke down, and we don't have any cell reception!" Elaine yelled at the door, looking around. Elaine couldn't hear anything even if someone was inside, not over the sound of the beating rain and loud thunder.

Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. He owned a very successful company that sold consumer electronics to various businesses. He sold it a few years ago for $250 million. He took that money and through good investing he figured he was set for life. He bought 50 acres of land in the woods. He built a nice two story log cabin for him to live in. It had all the amenities, full electricity, Satellite TV and Internet. He also raised chickens and planted a garden for food. He only went to town once a week to get other food. There was also one more thing. In the basement was a small dungeon with a few private rooms and a couple of large cages. He always had the dream of having a harem of sex slaves, but he never pulled the trigger. He did, every once and awhile, play with a couple women from the local BDSM club.

One night, there was a big thunderstorm. He was watching TV when he heard a knocking on his door and voices outside He was surprised that anyone would be traveling in this weather. He went to the door and was surprised to see two young women there, Ryan was wearing a blue t shirt, green button up shirt, and blue jeans. "My gosh you two are soaked to the bone... Come in..." once they were inside Ryan closed the door, "What on earth were you two doing out there on a night like this?"

Elaine was about to turn away, when all of a sudden the door opened. Her eyes widened, seeing the man, and then quickly walked in, shivering, as he invited them inside. "Thank you so much sir." Elaine told him, her teeth clanking together as she shivered. "M... my name is Elaine, and this is my sister, Brianna. We... we where on our way home from... from a college we where thinking about attending next... next school year when suddenly our car turned off... I... I don't know what's wrong with it."

Brianna looked around as they walked in, shivering. She stood close to her sister's side, shaking more than she was. "Do... do you have.... have any clothes we... we might be able to borrow..." Brianna said, panting. "And.... and maybe a dryer to... to dry these clothes?" Brianna asked, she wanted to get out of these clothes as fast as possible, they stuck to her sides, and left very little to the imagination from what was below them.

Ryan smiled when Brianna asked if he had a dryer and some dry clothes. "Well, I don't have any dry clothes but, I have some nice big towels. I can take you to the laundry room and you girls can dry yourselves off and wrap yourselves up in them while your clothes dry. I have a nice fire you girls can sit in front of while your clothes dry and I can make you some hot cocoa... How does that sound?"

Elaine frowned, not liking the fact of her and her sister naked, only wrapped in towels, around this stranger. But then Brianna nodded, shivering wildly, and Elaine sighed. "Alright, where is your laundry room?" Elaine asked, still not liking the idea. Then Brianna pulled at her shirt, exposing her cleavage to the man some.

Ryan smiled when Elaine agree... "Come with me..." He took the girls down a hallway to the laundry room. There was a very modern washer and dryer. "Let me get the towels." he went to the linen closet across the hall and got them each a couple of large bath towels. The towels would rap around them and belong enough to properly cover their lower parts and still save some modesty. "All right ladies... I'll get to work on that cocoa." Then he walked out of the laundry room closing the door behind him.

Elaine sighed, as he left, and began to peel off her clothes, shivering as the cold air hit her naked soaked body. "I'm... I'm not liking this guy." Elaine told Brianna, shivering, as she wrapped herself in the warm towel, and through her clothes into the dryer. Brianna looked at her sister, and then rolled her eyes, shivering violently, as she peeled off her own set of clothe. "Don't be ridiculous, he's letting use dry our clothes, giving us a dry place to stay and wait out the storm, and giving us hot cocoa." Brianna told her, as she through her wet clothes into the dry, and wrapped herself up, before turning on the dryer.

The girls would soon know that they came to the wrong house. What they didn't know was that Ryan was also serial rapist. He had gone to clubs and drugged girls. He would have sex with them and then dump them naked by the side of the road with no memory of what happened to them or who raped them. But he wasn't going to let these two go anytime soon. He made the girls some hot cocoa and slipped the knockout drug in them. He went to the laundry room and said, "Elaine, Brianna... I've got your cocoa ready and the fire is going..." Ryan then walked out to the living room and waited for them.

Elaine frowned softly, hearing him call out to them. She then sighed, and began to walk towards the exit. "Alright, but stay close to me." Elaine told her, as she walked towards the living room once again, keeping the towel tightly around her frame, making sure that none of her parts where showing, and she also watched Brianna, making sure the man didn't try to do anything funny. Brianna smiled at the smell of the hot cocoa, and her smiled brightened as the man gave her a cup. "Thank you sir." Brianna said, then took a sip of the cocoa. Elaine nodded, saying her thanks, before she took a sip too, sighing at the warmth.

Ryan smiled as he watched the girls walked out in just towels. He smiled, "Here you are, ladies..." He said as he handed them the cocoa. "Please sit..." He pointed to a couch in front of the fire place. Ryan sat in a nearby chair and waited for the drug to take effect. "So, you said you were visiting a college you both wanted to attend last year... How old are you ladies?"

Elaine nodded, and sat down, Brianna following her lead. Elaine said up, sitting so that the towel didn't expose any of her private areas, and Brianna sat down, resting her head on Elaine's shoulder. Brianna yawned, placing a hand over her mouth, and closed her eyes. The warmth flooded over her, as she drifted in and out of sleep. Elaine looked down at her sister, feeling her eyes droop a little. "Well..." Elaine said, yawning slightly herself. "We went to go see Texas A&M" Elaine told him, feeling her eyes droop down. Brianna was asleep, knocked out more like it, while Elaine struggled to stay awake, soon failing.

Ryan smiled as he watched the two girls pass out. He picked each girl up and carried her downstairs to the dungeon and put each woman and put her in her own cage. Each cage was 10' tall by 15' long by 6' deep. There wasn't much each cell except for a bed and a toilet. There was a small light in the ceiling that gave them some light. He then went upstairs and checked on the girls clothes. They were dry so he took them downstairs and put each set of clothes in each girl's cell. Ryan locked the door and headed upstairs.

Brianna was the first one awake, groggy, and with a headache. She slowly sat up off the ground, before realizing the towel was gone. She quickly tried to hide herself, before noticing her clothes. She quickly crawled over to them, and put them on. "Elaine, Elaine wake up!" She said, but Elaine didn't awake. Brianna looked around, scared. "Ryan! Sir, this isn't funny!" Brianna yelled, before grabbing the cold cage.

Ryan he set off to look for their car. It didn't take long and he used his SUV to tow it back to his place. He put it in one of his barns and was going to bury it some where on the property. Ryan brought the girls' luggage in the house. He was going to go through it all later. He checked the hidden cameras he had in the dungeon. He saw Brianna was a wake. He knew Elaine would be awake soon. He walked down stairs and said when he saw Brianna, "Hello, have a good rest?"

Brianna looked up at him, frowning. "Ryan, this isn't funny, let us out, our parents will be expecting us this morning." Brianna told him, frowning. Elaine woke up, holding her head. "What the hell?" Eliane said, sitting up. She looked up, seeing Ryan. "What the hell?" She yelled, then saw her clothes. She quickly got up, and ran to her clothes, putting them on. She looked over to Brianna in the other cage, frowning. "Ryan, get us the fuck out of this cage, or so help me god, I will call the police." Elaine said, and then reached into her pocket, pulling out her phone, when she remembered she had no cell reception. "Shit..." She cursed, frowning.

Ryan smiled, "You two aren't going anywhere... You are now my sex slaves. You will do what I say, when I say it and how I say it... If you don't do what you are told you will be punish. But, if you are good girls you will be rewarded. Now, if you'll excuse me I need to go take care of a couple things. But, before I go I want you both to hand over your cell phones now..." He stood there and waited for the girls to hand over their phones.

Brianna eyes widened, as he called them his sex slaves. "S... slaves?" Brianna said, her voice trembling. "What the fuck do you mean by sex slaves, if you try to touch me, or my sister, I'll rip your tiny ass pencil dick right off of you!" Elaine yelled, grabbing onto the bars. "Test me, I fucking dare you!" Elaine yelled, flicking him off.

Ryan smiled. He was going to give them the night off but Elaine had pissed him off. He walked up to Elaine, "You want me to test you... Okay... I'll test you..." Ryan walked over to a wall and opened up a box he pressed a couple of buttons and a light came on over a queen sized bed. Then a light came on in the center of the room. They could see a set of shackles hanging from the ceiling and a set of shackles attached to the floor. He walked up to Elaine's cage and unlocked it. Then he went inside and walked toward Elaine.

Elaine backed up, her eyes widening at the sight of the bed and chains. "Fuck you." Elaine said, spitting at him. She backed up, she was fit for her age, years of track would do that. But the man had more muscle than her, she had to rely on her quickness to get away from. "Get away from me you creep, and let us out." Elaine growled.

"You are never getting out of here," said Ryan as he got closer, "You are going to be an example to your little sister of what happens when you are bad." He grabbed a hold of Elaine's wrist and started to pull her out of the cage and toward the shackles.

Elaine was about to hit him, when he grabbed her wrist. "Let me go!" Elaine yelled, pulling at her arm, as he dragged her towards the bed. She punched and kicked him, trying to get free of his grasp which was now cutting some circulation off from her wrist, as she thrashed and punched, trying to get him off of her.

Ryan pulled Elaine to where the shackles were. He pulled her wrists into the shackles over her head and attached her legs to the shackles on at her feet. He walked over to the wall and pressed a button. She was lifted up until she was standing on her tip toes. Then he walked over to a cabinet and took out a pair of scissors. He walked around her to get a good look at her body and what she was wearing. Then he walked up to her and started to cut her shirt off.

Elaine struggled, as he shackled her to the chains. "You bastard, get these things off of me." She yelled at him thrashing against them. She then yelped, as the chains pulled her up, leaving only her toes on the ground. Her wrist popped and and the mettle dug into her wrist. She saw the scissors and thrashed. She felt him cut her clothes off of her. "You bitch, stop cutting my clothes, and get me off of here." She told him, before pulling herself up, and kicked out, hitting him in the gut.

Elaine tried to kick him in the cut but the chains around her ankles kept her from getting her leg up. Her shirt fell to the floor then he cut off her shorts. Leaving her in just her bra and panties... "What do you say now, Elaine? One last chance to submit yourself to me or do we keep going?" He kept walking around her to get a good look at her body.

Elaine growled, and thrashed against the chains. She then looked over at Brianna, the look of sheer terror on her face. She then let out a sigh, looking down. "Fine." Elaine growled, spitting on the ground. "Just promise me, leave Brianna out of this." Elaine told him, more like begging him. She didn't want Brianna to get hurt.

Back
Top Bottom