Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not So Super (Kassy & Alexandar)

Kassyghost

Star
Ultragirl stood staring at herself in the mirror shaking her head, "No, this won't do, I'm America's sweetheart and pillar of virtue for every young woman who looks up to me. I can't be seen out in public like this." She said as she spun around and gave a hard glare at her publicist and the designer.

Both the woman eyed her up and down taking in the new uniform they'd collaborated on. The silver and blue unitard had a plunging neckline, showing off her large C cup breasts, while the lower half was high cut at her hips, showing off the sides of her blossomed buttocks. These new red boots were actually taller than her original pair, but they looked like something a hooker might wear, coming up to her mid thigh. Her cape, which used to hang down to her mid calf, was now a half cape specifically short in order showcase her nearly bare posterior. But the worst part was that they'd gotten rid of her trademark mask.

The silver domino mask she'd worn for years in order to protect her secret identity had been discarded all together. It had been handed down to her by the Sentinel of Justice, Captain Ultra. He'd worn it during his early years too, before true scope of her incredible powers had manifested. Now he had no need for such things and had passed it down to her as a family heirloom. Yes it would be nice to show off her beautiful face but the risk to her family and loved ones was still too much for her to bare. Ultragirl wasn't nearly as strong as her namesake was yet, soon enough sure, but until then she just felt safer with a mask.

"I like it, it looks very adult. You aren't a member of Junior Justice anymore, Ultra! You need to lose the teeny-bopper outfit and start marketing yourself to some of the big teams. I understand your father, Captain Ultra was the founder of the League of Lawgivers but he'll be retiring soon and the new marketing team in charge of the Lawgivers is looking for edgier superheroes to appeal to the world's changing tastes. Soon all these golden aged superheros will be carted off to the nursing home to make room for the new breed of anti-hero all the media seems obsessed with. You need to evolve or people won't care about you anymore." The smartly dressed, middle aged woman who stood chewing on the tip of her glasses protested.

Evangeline Manchester had been Ultragirl's manager and publicist since young beautiful protege had come of age and started fighting crime. Unfortunately the salad days of managing a teen heroine were over with Junior Justice's mandate that no person over the age of 18 could be a part of the team. Eva had been begging Ultra to modernize her appearance

"I simply can't work with this! She's too modest, you'll have to find another designer." The fashionista Eva had hired to overhaul Ultragirl's new costume said, throwing up her hands and walking out in a huff of frustration.

"Let her go Eva, we'll find someone else, someone who doesn't think street-walker-chic is an appropriate look for the role model to countless young women." Ultragirl persisted and with a flash, Ultragirl shot off and reappeared a second later in her original uniform.

This was the modest grey, blue and red uniform she'd adorned since she'd joined the Junior Justice squad. Grey, knee length skirt, with red boots that only came up to her mid calf. Her top was also grey, with blue piping emphasizing the red 'U' on her chest plate. The long red cape, still flapping from her speedy change now came to rest at it's normal length and most importantly was her silver domino mask, covering her identity. "There that's better."

"You look like a curvy woman who's still trying to squeeze into her catholic school girl uniform, Ultra. You have to give me a little leeway or we'll never find your new look." Eva protested, pointing out the fact that the once modest skirt she used to wear didn't properly fit her larger hips and buttocks anymore.

"I have faith in you Eva, you'll find someone that can design a costume that both you and I will be happy with, cause you're the best!:)!" Ultra said with a pretty smile.

It was just then that her emergency signal sounded, her wristband began to blink. "Shoot, It looks like I gotta go, Machiniac is back to his old tricks and Infinity City isn't going to protect itself." Ultra girl said before bolting off out of the window at nearly the speed of sound.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!" Machiniac laughs evilly as he watches his latest robot on TV fight against the members of the Junior Justice, or rather he should say ONE of his latest robots. Unknown to anyone he had built TWO robots, one that was super durable and design to make the junior Justice use up all of their strength and stamina to fight, and the second was design to have incredible offensive attacks and power. Machiniac was going to deploy the second robot as soon as the Junior Justice finally finished fighting the first; when they were tired and weak. A brilliant plan that was sure to-

A loud crashing sound, coming from behind Machiniac and from where his second robot was located suddenly interrupts Machiniac's thoughts. Machiniac was currently located in his new secret hideout, an old warehouse he had converted into his workshop. He was sitting at his main work area, a computer terminal that was located on a platform above the rest of the warehouse. This allowed him to be eye level with his robots, or use to anyway. His second robot now lies on its back on the floor as a man dressed in all black roots through its insides, pulling stuff out, tossing it aside or putting it in a bag while muttering to himself.

"Who the hell are you! And what the hell did you do to my robot!" Machiniac roars as he prepares himself for combat. Machiniac wasn't a very big man, in fact, he was short and fat with a balding head but that was beside the point, he had a robotic combat suit that enhanced his abilities for when he had to fight someone in person.

The man looks up at him with a look of surprise on his face, "Oh, hi, I'm Alexandar. Nice to meet you." Alexandar states pleasantly as if this was the most normal meeting in the world.

His tone catches Machiniac off guard for a moment before he screams back, "What the hell do you mean nice to meet you! How did you get in here and why are you taking apart my robot!"

Alexandar was a well built young man in his twenties, he had short black hair and bright green eyes. He wore a jet black T-shirt, black jeans and shoes, and a black cloak. In his ear, one could see a Bluetooth headset like device. Alexandar once more blinks in surprise, as if the answer should be obvious, "Because it has parts in it, my friend, Lexi needs, duth." Alexandar adds with the roll of his eyes.

"Hey don't go bringing me into this! I wanted to just go to the store and buy the equipment like a regular person but nooooooo, you wanted to be lazy again and just grab it from the nearest place you could find." Lexi, Alexandar's AI companion, comments in his earpiece as she watches things unfold from the camera contacts Alexandar wore for her sake.

"But the store was like all the way across town, it would have taken forever to get there and back." Alexandar moans in a lazy tone of voice.

"You're too damn lazy!" Lexi shouts at him.

The two have completely forgotten about Mechaniac who doesn't take this well. "You arrogant little brats, DIE!" He screams as his robot suit encases him in a huge space Marine type armor that fires several misses at Alexandar.

Alexandar looks on lazily at the attack. In the next second, the missiles explode harmlessly behind him as he slowly advances forward. In his hand was his weapon of choice, a black katana that Machiniac had miss due to its color matching the rest of his uniform.

Di-Di-Did he just cut down my missiles with a sword? Machaniac wonders in shock although he isn't given long to wonder this. Before he has a chance to react Alexandar is on him with amazing speed, he attacks his target with several quick slashes that cut off Mechaniac's armor and knocks the man clean out.

"Man, that was annoying. He's not anyone important is he?" Alexandar asks Lexi with a yawn while he casually swings his blade around. He didn't even have to bust out his actual super power on this guy.

"Nah, he's some D-rate villain that's a minor annoyance to the Junior Justice League. I doubt anyone would miss him. Anyway back to looting his stuff!" Lexi states with an eager voice as Alexandar gets the distinct impression she's drooling over some of the guy's equipment.

Ultragirl was coming in hot, cruising at just under the speed of sound so as to not create a sonic boom in the metropolitan cityscape. She could see the cloud of floating debris a few blocks off and knew her target was somewhere inside. Her advanced vision zoomed in and scanned the area for Machineiac’s oversized remote control robot and found they metal behemoth smashing into a 10 story office building. It was reeling back from a blow delivered by one of her former teammates, the Junior Justice squad was already here and taking care of business, and the thought of seeing them again brought a smile to her beautiful face.

Ultragirl closed the distance, swooping in behind the giant metal drone and pushing it back off the building. With her immense strength she shoved and the tons of robot flew threw the air toward a park where it cause less damage.

“Nice Throw!” Blackhawk called out from the ground, giving his former teammate and on again, off again love interest the thumbs up. She waved and gave a smile before starting to rescue people from the damaged building.

Meanwhile the rest of Junior Justice was giving chase, Ultragirl watched as, Turbo Teen, Rampart, Wiccania, and Hansel & Grettel rushed off to continue the fight. She missed them terribly and hoped they’d get a chance to catch up after Machineiac was defeated.

Using her super speed she was able to clear any victims from the rubble, thankfully no one was too seriously injured. With the people safe, she could return her focus to helping with the battle. Wiccinia was floating just behind the robot’s head, using her dark magic to create a swirling vortex of energy, slowly chipping away at it’s armor. Rampart was using his brute strength at ground level, bear hugging the robot’s leg and trying to tumble the beast. Hansel & Grettel were using their transformation powers to become a band which was constricting the robot’s arms and a lever to tighten the band. And Blackhawk was using his gadgetry to try and jam the remote control signal to the robot. They were all operating as a well oiled machine, even without Ultragirl.

Ultragirl came in for her patented flying uppercut, although the team looked like they had it covered without her, she figured one good one for old times sake couldn’t hurt. She swooped down near it’s waist and was getting ready to deliver the big punch when the machine suddenly just stopped. Its form went limp, head dropped to a lull and it simply tumbled over in a heap. Ultra girl pulled off, floating in the sky she stared down at the downed opponent. “I didn’t even hit him…” She said, mildly disappointed.

“Me either, I was attempting to jam his signal, but my hacking program didn’t make it into his system yet.” Blackhawk called out.

“Don’t look at me, my magic is more of a minor inconvenience to Machineiac’s tech than an actual assault.” Wiccinia said, dropping out of the sky and landing next to her teammates.

It was Rampart who finally decided to check and see if the robot was actually disabled or just playing opossum. His bulky muscular form strode up onto it’s torso and made his way to its head. “Hellooo? Mcfly? Anybody in there?” He asked, taking a knuckle and knocking on the machine’s darkened head in an homage to the classic Back to the Future movie franchise. His antics were always a good stress relief after a tough battle and while most the team laughed, Ultragirl felt a pang of sadness, knowing she wouldn’t hear them anymore now that she wasn’t an official team member.

“Maybe the old fat bastard finally had a stroke or something?” Hansel said as he transformed his shape back into the blue skinned alien form he and his sister usually held.

“Rampart, start disassembling that thing, I want everybody else searching for survivors!” Blackhawk announced. “...And thanks for the help Ultragir….Is it still ‘Ultragirl’ even though you’re now an adult? Did you change it to Ultra Woman, or Ultra Lass?” Blackhawk said with a smile to her former girlfriend.

“No… It’s still Ultragirl, atleast for now, and thanks, even though I didn’t help that much, you guys wanna go and get a pizza after your done here, maybe catch up?” She asked.

“Sorry wish we could but we’ve got a press conference and we’re looking at new recruits to fill your...the open position on the team...Maybe next time.” Hawk said, the emotions he was feeling, showing through his mask.

Ultragirl nodded in understanding and flew off solemnly back toward her apartment. Landing on the roof and spinning quickly her costume was gone and now she was wearing her alter ego’s civilian clothes. She was Kassandra Kain once again. She didn’t even make it down the stairs before tears started to flow.

Alexandar arrives back at his apartment with a whistle as he begins to unpack his shit. Well apartment was probably a kind way of describing the abandoned warehouse we took over in the old automobile factory, Lexi thinks as she controls several robots and begins to take the items they had savage and start putting them together in her lab. A video file of Lexi trying to explain to Alexandar what it was like to be an AI pops up in her database. She had told him that just like he didn't really think about his arms and legs like a separate person doing actions, she didn't think about the robots or the countless mechanical arms and equipment like separate beings. They were her limbs, she had them move and act just like he would with his own limbs and as long as she had wifi she always had access to them. Lexi had avoided his questions on what happen when she didn't have wifi, that was far to complex for Alexandar's simple mindedness to grasp.

That was not to say Alexandar was stupid, hardly, he was a very witty, if lazy, man and a surprisingly decent tactician, but book smarts were not his things. He hadn't been the one to build this lab, fortify the warehouse so that no one could get in unless they had shadow teleportation powers and even then there were defenses for that. Lexi had done all of that, and even if her robots were small, looked like junk and lacked offensive abilities, they were still way more complex then that D-rate villain they fought.

"Yo, how's the body building coming along?" Alexandar asks as he enters her lab. Several cameras, Lexi's eyes, turn to look at him. It had been several hours since they had come back and Alexandar clearly was growing bored of his video games.

"Fine," Lexi replies curtly to which Alexandar gives a humorous smirk.

"Oh really, then what were you thinking about just now because it definitely didn't have to do with your lab work."

Alexandar was also annoyingly insightful at times. Even if he didn't understand how an AI thought process work, how they were able to multitask on several different subjects at once, he could still sense when she was directing more processing power to one subject over another.

She sighs as she comments, "I was thinking about how annoyingly witty you could be at times. Although to be honest I was just distracting myself from the conclusion I reached the moment I scanned some of the equipment. There's simply no way I can make a DNA cloner out of these scrap parts. I need specific, custom devices for it and even then I'm not sure if I could put it together. Cloning is more bio-science then mechanic and even with the internet at my grasp, it's hard to figure out." She admits with a sigh, luckily most of the equipment they had stolen was still useful towards the offensive abilities she had planned out for her body.

Alexandar scratches the back of his head, "Why do you need a cloner anyway? I thought your new body is still going to be a robot?"

"I need a cloner to make skin and other human fleshy like parts unless you would like to fuck the equivalent of a cheesegrater," Lexi replies back in an annoyed tone of voice. Her body wasn't just going to be designed with the combat abilities to keep up with the legendary Ultraman, it was also going to be the greatest sexbot to ever exist. Capable of giving Alexandar orgasms that would knock him clean out and in return giving her pleasure the likes of which she hasn't experienced yet.

Alexandar visible flinches when he thinks about fucking a cheesegrater before his face takes on a more serious look. "Ok, so why don't we just steal one from that Xel guy?"

It was an insane statement, Xel Rethul was Ultraman's archenemy and one of the greatest masterminds of all time. The fact everyone knew this and he was still walking around as one of the richest men alive just show his skill. To challenge him was insane and yet here was Alexandar with that insane look in his eye, the look of no fear, of pure excitement and a friendly smile that made what Lexi assume was her heart, beat. Alexandar was the type of person who would steal from that man for his friends if they really wanted it.

"Don't be stupid, do you realize how much work that would be?" Lexi states, appealing to his laziness to stop him from doing something reckless. It works as Alexandar's laziness causes him to hesitate. Lexi uses this moment to substitute her own plan. "Luckily I've been working on a realistic plan. I've been keeping my eye out on the Blackmarket for one and low and behold it's pop up. The downside is that we need more money in order to actually buy it."

Alexandar smiles at his friend as he replies, "Oh, well that's easy."

Flash forward to the dead of night and that's why Alexandar was currently lying down on top of a truck as smugglers were unloading something off a ship onto it. Alexandar didn't know what it was and he didn't need to know, he was just being paid to bodyguard these people while they worked. This was a high risked job that paid a lot of money because they were smuggling in Ultraman's turf. Normally an insane idea to do but rumor had it that Ultraman was currently away with the rest of the justice league on some mission, meaning now was the only time one could do this. Still it was a big risk since Ultraman could have asked someone else to cover the city while he was away which was why the pay was so much.

As Kassie descended the stairs and opened the door to her apartment; she walked into the sight of Xel Rethu and two of his beefiest private contract security officers standing just behind him. The man was simply sitting in Kassy’s favorite chair without a care in the world.

“Kassy Kaine, nice to finally meet you! I am sorry, but I had to let myself in. I’d like to have a conversation with you, Can you contain yourself and speak with me civility or do I need to subdue you?” The infamous Supervillain asked, holding up a small black box.

“Wha… I don’t know what you’re talking about! Is this a break in?” Kassy tried to pretend that the exquisitely dressed megalomaniac wasn’t somebody she already knew. Yes he was sitting in her apartment but that didn’t mean he knew who she actually was. She fought the instinct to take a defensively heroic pose and managed to only look like a scared young woman living on her own for the first time.

“I’m not going to play stupid...I would hope that you don’t perceive me as such. As I am the world’s 3rd most intelligent human being; and even that factor is currently in question...” He said with a smug smile on his manicured black bearded face.

“...That wheelchair bound cripple from England doesn’t stand a fucking chance the next time we play chess. So I’m just gonna put it out there; You are... ‘Ultragirl’! Daughter of Captain Ultra and if you so much as make a single hostile move toward me I WILLl put you down ...LIKE...A...FUCKIN’... DOG!” Xel said calmly,only raising his voice at the end of his statement, and rising up the small black box he had in his hand.

OK, you pegged me, and YEAH… I’m not as strong as my father or my mother...YET! But I’m no pushover! I’m about to go super speed and wipe YOU and your ‘HARD BOYS’ out in the frickin’ blink of an eye if you don’t get the hell out of my apartment,THIS INSTANCE!” Kassy yelled with authority, finally dropping the facade and showing her true colors.Her hands coming up defensively like a trained mixed martial artist.

“You’re correct, if not for the simple truth that your father lied to you... as he did us all. His story to the world was that his parents shot him off a world that was self-destructing in order to save the best of his peoples. But the truth I’ve found is that he didn’t ever leave his home planet....” Xel started to explain but Ultragirl interrupted by springing forward. To her example, she made it almost all the way across the room before Xel was able to press the button on the black device..

Ultragirl froze, her legs locked and she fell straight onto her face, if not for her near invulnerability she would have got carpet burn on the chin. Suddenly every muscle in her impossibly strong body locked into place, she was literally a fallen statue.

“NO! You misunderstand….By... ‘I know the truth’, I mean I actually know the truth’! The TRUTH that Captain Ultra wasn’t ever from another planet, he was always from ours….Just another DIMENSION! In his home dimension the world was populated by as many superhumans as this world is populated with normal civilians. Practically everyone thought they were special, and because of this their version of reality was constantly in a state of chaos and revolution. Soon that world destroyed itself and only Captain Ultra escaped. He came here, to our version of this world and started a new evolution. He arrived in the years following WWII and since then we’ve had an insurgence of super powered humans and now our world may suffer the same fate as his. Haven’t you ever wondered why her felt the need to ‘retire’? Yes he may wear grey hair around his temples but he his far from physically incapable. The truth is that he knows that his very presence here may have brought forth the destruction of this universe, and that realization is far too late.BUT... He’s already to ‘sealed the deal’ as it was, with you....” Xel sat pontificating, his fingers tapping together menacingly.

Kassy tried to fight against the force that was locking every muscle in her seize up and stop her will. “AAAAaaaaaaarrrggh!” She screamed out in frustration.

“...It’s the same story our own Holy texts warned us against. All the good books say: ‘when the angels and devils come to wage war, man shall fall.’... And the saddest truth is that your father probably knew that, but he was a refugee and they don’t typically look gift horses in the mouth. He CAME here even though he knew that his presence might bring forth the end of the this world, and then he actually had the nerve to propagate your species. ‘Fuuuucck US!’ He said, and he took on a mate, the Greek Goddess of the Hunt personified, Artemis...your mother!” Xel sat back and laughed as Ultragirl struggled fruitlessly against the power of the artifact he held in his hand.

“nooooo...NO! I am the daughter of an alien from a distant planet! He met my mother and married a good woman and I am their child!” Ultragirl protested but was still unable to resist.

“Ha! I thought the same for years, I expended countless resources scouring the known universe for a single weakness to his ultimate powers. He had a truly grand deception...Until his first psychotic break that was.Then his handlers recommended he retire, sure they could cover up the abomination he’d created, but in turn he’d step down.It was only then I realized that his insanity was a direct result from being an occupant in an altered dimension. It took a matter of a decade or so to catch on...And here I am now, talking to you, holding the singular device that completely control your dimension’s beings, and I’m wondering what I should do with it? I should probably tell you to kill yourself….right?” Xel asked with a cruel smile and Ultragirl’s hand came up to her own throat, poised to rip it out.

“No! I think something a little more planned out might be an option. How about this… You fly down to the docks and interrupt a weapons deal. There is an enhanced human I WANT TAKEN OUT! Your father would have never let this sort of deal go down, but since his retirement he’s allowed Infinity City to slip back into the depths of criminal influence.I used to get a cut off everything that went down there, but now I find myself excluded. Show your new subservience to me or I’ll have you put down now!” Xel commanded.

Ultragirl rose slowly, still in her civilian clothes, her eyes mad with rage. “Yes master!” She growled angrily. She took off toward the docks at full speed, so fast she was almost unperceivable by normal eyes. God help whoever was located on top of the storage container.

Alexandar liked to watch the night sky when it was filled up with stars. It was very calming and peaceful and something he could do for hours. That is if a speeding blur didn't ram into him like a trunk. Alexandar might as well have been weightless as he goes flying right into a nearby building, smashing into it hard and crashing straight to the ground. If he wasn't wearing clothes that were magically enchanted to act like the world's greatest armor and enhance his speed and strength he would have taken some serious damage just then. As was he leaps to his feet, drawing his black katana while simultaneously defending a second lightning fast punch from his attacker using the flat of his blade as a shield. "Whoa, eager much? I know I'm hot but please, try to control yourself." Alexandar teases in his typical insane fashion. The second punch his opponent had thrown at him was much more powerful than the first, she clearly had recalculated how much damage he could take and adjusted her strength accordingly within a second of the first strike. Alexandar didn't need Lexi to tell him that took a good degree of skill to pull off.

The stone road begins to crack underneath his feet as the girl continues to try and push him back with her punch as he, in turn, continues to hold his blade with both hands, his arms trembling slightly under the pressure. His blade was magical and alien tech, his body would give out long before it broke and it would cut anything so long as his fighting spirit and will was high enough. A sudden swift kick to his lower side breaks the stalemate and sends Alexandar skipping along the hard ground before he places a hand on the ground and backflips back onto his feet, sliding along the road as he finally comes to a stop and then takes off. Running in a zigzag fashion as he dodges heat vision blasts. "Alexandar that's Ultragirl, daughter of Ultraman, upper C lower B class hero!" Lexi informs him.

"Man, what a pain," Alexandar states with his usual lazy smile, despite the fact he's been put squarely on the defensive. Fighting heroes C rank and above tended to be a pain in the ass, worst then villains since they tended to form an obsession about beating the person who beat them which was why Alexandar normally just surrendered or gave up rather than fight. Lexi was able to hack the police computer network and just delete their file on him after putting on the system he was to be let go and no one would be any the wiser for it, YAY for overstuffed prisons. Sadly he couldn't surrender this time since Lexi needed that money for the cloner. "Hey look, I really kinda don't want to fight you so is there any chance that you could leave? Pretty please with sprinkles on top?" Alexandar asks seriously as if there was any chance of anyone saying yes to that.

Alexandar makes a sudden turn as he suddenly charges his opponents, slashing at her with his blade as he makes this into an intense close range combat. "Come on, an attractive girl such as yourself should have better things to do tonight, or should I say, someone." He adds with a smirk as he attacks with speed beyond what a normal human could perform. A hundred different exchanges between the two happen with each second, their attacks, defenses, and counters are impossible for the normal human eye to follow and might as well be happening at the same time. In terms of combat skill Alexandar seems to be better, but Ultragirl's strength, speed and the sheer scoop of her powers heavily tip the balance in her favor as Alexandar slowly but surely begins to take on more and more damage as the fight goes on. That's not to say he doesn't get his fair share of hits in but there's no question that Ultragirl is winning this battle even if he's making her work for it.

"Something's up, according to the file I've put together of her Ultragirl isn't normally this aggressive," Lexi comments towards him. Alexandar still had his ace up his sleeve so she wasn't worried about him.

While Alexandar had never stopped smiling throughout this whole fight his smile suddenly grows wider as he claims, "She's being controlled by someone. Scan the area, find out who our voyeur is." It was his instincts that told him this, it was difficult to describe to people but to him it was obvious, the way she was moving, the look on her face, it all just screamed to him that she was not acting of her own free will.

"On it." Lexi comments, completely trusting Alexandar as she hacks into every camera in the city and area to find out who was spying on them. It required her to run several different facial tracking programs but she finally spotted what she was looking for.

Xel huh, Lexi thinks as several cameras spot the man using binoculars to look on at the battle. While Lexi wanted to avoid fighting him she wasn't about to back down from a fight he started. I'm guessing that box is it given how he's holding it. Well then it's a good thing Xel is paranoid about his security system, Lexi thinks to herself. If she had a mouth she'd be smiling evilly right about now. Given how powerful Xel was she knew there was a potential chance that they might end up going against him so she had set up a backdoor into his computer network a long, long time ago. She easily takes control of his security system, activating the turret system he had in his room and taking careful aim, opens fire on him.

While Xel was no superhuman he was no common man either and dodges the surprise attack a split second before it hits him, just as Lexi was expecting since her second attack hits the box he had been holding and shatters it into a million pieces. With the box destroyed and an untraceable virus in place to make Xel's own security system attack him, Lexi leaves his system and goes back to focusing on Alexandar.

"Annnnnnnd, your welcome." Alexandar states as Ultragirl becomes free from the control, taking note that the truck with the smuggled items has finally taken off. It took them long enough. "Yup, that was us who freed you," Alexandar states, making himself look like a crazy person as he points to himself with a triumph smile. His smile turns down slightly as Ultragirl is about to leave, no doubt to exact vengeance on Xel. "Now hold on one moment! I freed you but that doesn't mean I did it out of the goodness of my heart, it's time I collect my reward." Alexandar states as he finally activates his power. Alexandar had the incredibly rare, and possibly the only, shadow manipulation power. Part of that power was that he can control or manipulate anything that casts a shadow he can touch or step on. Naturally it was at this moment he choose to step on Ultragirls shadow and lock her in place with his power.

"Sir I have a security breach in Rethul Tower., scans are picking up a possible virus trying to seed into your systems." The armed security guard informed his boss. Xel Rethul watched from Kassy's apartment window through a pair of enhanced binoculars as his new slave, Ultragirl attacked the convoy he'd instructed her to.

"Interesting, I wonder who could be trying something so stupid? Initiate the hologram generator in my office, let's give them what they want to see, and while they are distracted, run a trace on the origin of the hack." Xel said calmly and returned to watching the battle.

Meanwhile back in his office, a three dimensional hologram of himself watching out of his office window appeared. This was no ordinary visual illusion either, it had heat sinks and could mimic a human's heat signature as well, in case he was dealing with someone that could see in more than one spectrum. That was the thing about being the archnemesis of a hero the caliber that Captain Ultra offered, you had to think outside the box, and he'd been doing it for decades.

Xel focused his lenses down onto the battle, he'd assumed that Ultragirl would simply swoop down and wipe the smugglers out with little trouble, but things hadn't gone that easily. There was some enhanced figure down there, dressed like a low rent ninja and he was actually holding his own against Ultragirl's amazing powers. Sure she would surly win the battle, few could keep up with the pace someone as powerful Ultragirl could deliver, but who was he? Why did the world's greatest Supervillain not know who this little gnat was?

"Get me jacket on this little smirking punk, I want to know who he is" Xel said, using the tech binoculars to snap several high resolution photos of the stranger and sent them via Wifi to one his other, compromised mainframes. Meanwhile back in his office the security turrets had activated and taken aim at the decoy he'd created.

Xel certainly didn't want to relinquish control over Ultragirl, but at the same time he desperately wanted to find out who this new operator was. He had a sneaking suspicion that who ever this slacker ninja was, had something to do with whomever was hacking his Tower's security systems. Just as the alert that his own security cannons fired, he reached down disabled his device, freeing Kassy from his control. He was of course completely unharmed, standing safely in Kassy's apartment, but he wanted whoever was in his computers to believe they'd disabled his control over Ultragirl, so that he could be free to reverse trace the origin of the signal.

Ultragirl was torn, she absolutely hated being controlled by Xel, but at the same time he'd used his control over her, not to do evil, but quite the opposite. When she'd arrived here and seen obviously criminal insurgents she'd been surprised. Why was Xel using her to stop villains, afterall there was a good chance she would have stopped them without Xel controlling her. Then again maybe he was just testing her, afterall there was an enhanced villain here, whoever this two-bit ninja was atleast putting up a fight. But he couldn't honestly believe he had a chance at beating her. She was only striking with a fraction of her speed and power, if Xel controlled her and forced her to go full power, one of her punches could literally splatter this mortal man. She had to wonder what his true plan was.

The villain was making wisecracks, which wasn't something she was unused to, and if she wasn't being controlled she may have even quipped back, but what surprised her was the weapon he used. It was obviously magical, as it was able to stop her punches as well as deflect a blast of her laser vision. Her enhanced eyes tracked it and focused in on the blade as he whipped it about. There was something strange about it, what first just looked like black metal, in closer inspection seemed to be something less substantial, almost like it was made out of condensed shadow instead of just steal. It was obviously the source of his powers and if she wasn't being controlled by Xel right now, she would focus her attacks on removing it from his possession, but that wasn't an option right now.

Suddenly she felt an internal snap in her mind and then reverberating through her body, she was free of Xel's control. Why he would release her, was beyond her comprehension but she wasn't about to waste the opportunity. She stopped mid attack and turned and leapt into the air, attempting to take flight. Her intention was to fly back and fight the supervillain in her apartment, but as her body lifted into the air she felt an intense pressure force her back to the ground. She came crashing back to the earth, smashing down into the tarmac hard enough to crack it.

Ultragirl's eyes darted around, trying to find out what powerful force had just grounded her, when she saw the man dressed in black standing not far from her, his foot placed down on the shadow she was casting, thanks to the large sodium lights that were illuminating the loading bay.

"Yup, that was us who freed you," He stated, pointing to himself with a triumphant smile. "Now hold on one moment! I freed you but that doesn't mean I did it out of the goodness of my heart, it's time I collect my reward."

Ultragirl tried to stand, but found some incredibly powerful force keeping her down, it was almost as if his foot standing on her shadow was being amplified and projected down onto her. "Let me go now or I'll hurt you in a way that you won't walk away from!" She snarled. Ultragirl's eyes darted around, finding the large sodium light that was shining down from above, she fired her laser vision at it and burned it out. Temporarily freed, she tried to get back to her feet, the problem was that was just one of the big overhead lights, there were others which meant there were other shadows being cast.

And this is why you don't rush your attacks, Alexandar thinks as Ultragirl manages to fire off her heat vision while still under his shadow control. She destroys one of the nearby light posts, disrupting her shadow and subsequently, his hold on her. Alexandar replies to her threat with a pun, "Someone needs to chill out.........that pun would be better if I had ice powers." Sadly for Ultragirl, there were tons of light all around them, it was the middle of the night after all, hence why Alexandar almost always worked at night. It was actually kind of ironic in a way, Ultragirl's strength came from the sun, making the day her strongest time period while his power came from the darkness, making the nights his. I probably shouldn't be getting distracted, Alexandar thinks in a lazy fashion as he quickly re-steps on Ultragirl's shadow. This time though he actually focuses his power and takes full control.........also he has Ultragirl close her eyes, definitely wants her eyes close for now. "Personally I think I'm being really fair right now. I mean you were the one, even if being forced against your will, to attack me for no reason and we went out of our way to free you so the least you can do is humor me."

As Alexandar talks he walks closer and closer to Ultragirl, always keeping on her shadow, a movement so well trained into him it might as well be as natural to him as breathing. He's behind her now, so close he can actually touch her and Alexandar had to admit, this girl was hot. "Besides what's your plan here? To rush the guy that demonstrated he has the power to control you, yea, I'm sure that's going to go over well." Alexandar states with heavy sarcasm as he places his hands on Ultragirl's shoulders. Alexandar begins with a back massage, putting pressure down on his thumbs while he moves them in a circular motion, working out all of the kinks in her very stiff neck. "Look you're stressed out right now, and who can blame you; being a hero is very stressful and is only ten times more stressful when someone does that whole mind control thing. See that's the good thing about being insane like me, mind control never works on you HAHAHAHA!" Alexandar laughs like a madman at that as he switches from a circular motion to an up and down one with his thumbs, the rest of his fingers continuing to work the muscles on Ultragirl's back.

"But the problem with being stressed out is that it causes you to make stupid decisions, so while I might be collecting my reward there's no reason you shouldn't enjoy it too and use it as a much-needed stress relief. Sounds logical to me." Alexandar states, honestly believing that as he takes his hands off Ultragirl's shoulders and begins to work the muscles along her back. Alexandar pushes his fingers inward, spreading and then contradicting her muscles as he works to relax them while moving lower and lower along her back. "See now doesn't that feel nice? And has anyone bothered to comment on her beautiful you look today because you look freaking hot." Alexandar states before leaning down and giving Ultragirl a soft kiss on her neck. He continues to give her light, soft kisses up and down her neck as his hands move further down until they are resting on Ultragirl's ass.

"You work so hard for the people of this city." Alexandar continues as he gives Ultragirl's ass a nice firm squeeze with his hands. He then parts her cheeks, spreading her muscles out as, running his fingers through her flesh before pushing inward. Then back again as he firmly grabs her ass, releases and begins all over again to massage her muscles in that region. While doing this Alexandar begins to let his kisses on Ultragirl's neck linger for longer periods of time, she would be able to feel his cool wet tongue every now and then as he travels up her neck and whispers into her ear his hot breath. "I bet you never get the appreciation you deserve, and you truly do deserve to be appreciated for all of the hard work you do. I appreciate you."

As Alexandar states this his hands travel down to Ultragirl's thigh, slowly sliding up her leg with his fingernails, and just when it looks like he's about to touch her pussy he stops and moves his hand back over to her ass, grabbing them firmly before repeating his actions. "You know I bet you're stressed out about your future, I was just like that once."

"Aren't you two roughly the same age?" Lexi asks, causing Alexandar to mentally glare at her.

He begins to move his hands upwards now, casually and seductively while he places his rock hard cock, still in his pants, on Ultragirl's ass. He doesn't do anything with it yet, he just leaves it there for her to feel his thick pulsing heat stick. While doing this he lightly bites Ultragirl's ear while telling her, "The conclusion I came to was simple, even if the world and yourself change in ways you never expected, as long as your core is still you then everything will work out just fine." Alexandar moves in and firmly grabs Ultragirl's breast. He runs his fingers through it, his thumbs flicking her nipples through her clothes as he works his fingers into her breast, pulling on them sometimes while other times firmly squeezing them.

Alexandar begins to lick Ultragirl's neck up and then back down in a seductive manner, keeping his cock on her ass but still not moving it as he once more lightly bites her earlobe and adds, "So stop worrying so much and enjoy yourself. You deserve to have fun after all and try new things right?" As he says this he works his fingers in tiny circles around her breast, pushing into the flesh while all the while flicking her nipples before finally Alexandar pulls back. "Welp, I think that about covers my rewards." He states as he takes a step back away from Ultragirl, purposefully leaving her right on the edge of orgasm. He gives Ultragirl a look before stating.

"Ok, I like you! I've decided to help you, hold on!" He states, not really giving her a choice since he hasn't released her from his shadow control yet. Ultragirl suddenly finds herself sinking into the ground, being pulled into total darkness for just a moment and then puff, she's back out in a completely different location.

"Yo, welcome to my place, you can use our spare bedroom up on the walkway." Seeing the question on her face Alexandar answers, "Judging how you were completely blind sighted to this attack I'm guessing that Xel ambushed you at your place right? That means going back there without a plan is definitely not a good idea. So what's your plan now? The guy probably still has a way to take control over you whenever he wants so if you act without thinking you're going to end up as his pet. You could go to one of your hero friends but Xel is like the fifth,"

"Third" Lexi's voice over the speaker answers him.

"Whatever, smartest person in the world. You really don't think he hasn't thought about who you would go to with this already and planned for it? And think about it like this, what if he takes control of you just as you get to that person, when their guard is at their lowest, and makes you, one of the strongest heroes in the world, attack them at full strength?" Alexandar continues with a big know-it-all grin on his face, "Now if you ask my opinion, the only way I think you're going to defeat him is by acting unexpectedly. For instance, I bet he didn't know I'd give you a run for your money tonight and well partnering up with me would be completely out of left field." Alexandar takes a big ego stroking bow. "I've already demonstrated I can stop you if he decides to take control again and even if somehow I can't and he has you hurt me would that really be any big loss for you?

Hell, you could probably call it a win-win, after all, I knew the risks when I signed up so it's not your fault if I die by a mind controlled punch. Not that that would happen," Alexandar states with a confident smile. "But if you don't want to the exit is right there, you're free to go." He tells her as he drops his shadow powers.

"We don't have any doors or windows, remember moron?" Lexi once more comments to which Alexandar snaps,

"She's Ultragirl, she can freaking break down a steel wall if she wanted too."

Alexandar, with a little embarrassment, coughs to clear his throat before turning back to her. "Just know that we have a warm bed, bathroom and fully stocked kitchen and a TV with lots of video games. It beats wondering around the city at night with your place out of the questions for the moment." Alexandar was confident about what her answer would be. Less clever people would use imprisonment or mind control/slave hypno to achieve their goals but Alexandar didn't need those tools, a prison of logic was after all much more stable and reliable. That and Lexi also did have some slut hypno videos lying around he could use later.

Back
Top Bottom