Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Superheroine looking for a specific play

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an OC character that I really want to develop a roleplay with. I have three ideas that involve a romantic storyline where the heroine part of her life is more or less a plot filler! I like details and a slow developing plot! I can go into a lot more detail and depth but I want to get your attention and leave a lot of room for us to develop ideas together. Here are the ideas...

1) Your character is a young up and coming Cartel leader from a ruthless family who does not take kindly to anyone taking action against them. To the public though, he moon lights as a night club owner. My character's uncle is suspicious of the family from the very beginning. Think of it as a Romeo and Juliet type of play with a twist. Your character and my character fall for each other out of costume without knowing they are enemies in costume. My character though demands a lot of attention from the media due to her past successes at an Olympic champion. This could be a lot of unwanted attention but also a huge distraction to your character when he should be focused on business matters. Both of them are trying to hide who they really are from each other until they find out one night when your character is holding my character's heroine alter ego hostage. What happens here is up to you, but would prefer it turn into a relationship where they do not want to bring any kind of harm to each other, or see any harm happen while both are completely sold to the career choices that make them natural enemies.

2) Your character is a up and coming basketball star whose mother just happens to be the city's mayor. Our characters meet by accident and it is pretty much love at first site! The mayor and my heroine have been working together to take on crime in the city. However, when the world my heroine character lives in comes calling, she is forced to reveal the truth about who she really is to him. However, when the mayor finds out her son is dating the heroine she trusted, she feels betrayed and goes after their relationship. This turns into a conflict of interest as the son loves his mother and tries to always do right by her but she wants to destroy the woman he has fallen madly in love with! Is the relationship worth the danger she continuously putting them both in?

3) You are a slave trader with a romantic side! Typically, you only target girls who lives are a living hell but you get a special order! My character out of costume from someone from her past (This person being the character from the first scenario I posted) who wants Zoe badly. Your character agrees to this but upon meeting her, his cold emotionless side which typically uses seduction as a weapon finds he has a soft spot for this beautiful woman about to play his game. His game is a cross between the hunger games and the most dangerous game where people pay money to hunt beautiful young women and whichever ones they tag, they get to keep! When you two meet, you are suppose to hate each other but there is chemistry you two cannot deny! This leads him to want to change the rules and keep Zoe for himself while she is forced through his sick game.

Message me if interested in any of these ideas...

What I am wanting...

1) A story and plot that develops the characters involved.

2) Romance, not forced sex though with a couple of them the threat for force is real and acceptable.

3) A nice pace, I do not wish to rush through these.

4) Real life issues! A risk of pregnancy, black mail, fear of her secrets being revealed, etc... I'm sure you get the ideas and yes these stories can get dark. That is not a turn off for me.

5) Will roleplay either in Private Messages on this website or through email. Whichever you prefer!

6) If you like all three ideas, there is a way I can make them flow from one straight into the next and have them all tie in together. That is an option!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom