Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taboo games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkcrown

Super-Earth
Hello roleplayers.

I have two cravings I'd like to play so let me know if either of them sound interesting. I am also open to a lot of ideas so If you have an idea that you want to try, let me know and i will definitively incorporate it into the game.

The "I bet you wouldn't" game.
This idea is simple, two people would be playing a game in which they dare each other to do certain actions and if they refuse the dare, then they have to drink some alcohol. This idea could go a lot of different ways and can include a lot of different pairings.
Some pairing idea:
-Any incest pairings
-Roommates
-Coworkers
-best friends
-first/blind date

Blackmail
This idea is also fairly simple but can have some complex elements. I'd play a rich, billionaire type person who ends up blackmailing a women (we can come up with nearly any reason afterwards) into spending the night with him. It can be an employee, competitor, competitor's wife, anything at all. I like the idea of during the night, certain rules are imposed between the two but my character attempts to seduce yours into breaking some of them. (The rules will be simple stuff we discussed before the role-play. Something simple like "No intercourse", "no climaxing inside her" or "no kissing on the lips" )

Also some random things I tend to like:
:incest
:black mail
:seduction
:falling in love with someone you shouldn't/wouldn't
:breeding/impregnation
:non-con
:rough/selfish sex
:cheating

Let me know if either type of idea sounds fun and let me know if you have any ideas of your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom