Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Radio Ravage! (Jack Stalker and Whispered Secret)

Radio Ravage!

Michael Dominus ruled the pirate radio waves, dominating the airways as easily as he dominated those he met in real life. He was renowned for his cutting comments and the way he went straight for the throat with his interviewing style. Nonetheless, people were queuing up to get on his show, just to be able to say that they survived a session with him. Of course it was the women who really got him going he knew he was a prize catch and all the girls he brought on the show were young, fit, and eager to make a lasting impression. He knew, as soon as he saw Dakota Farnsworth enter the building they were currently using, that he was going to push all the way with her. In his eyes she was dressed like a slut, a filthy little cock teasing slut, and there was no reason to do that for a radio show where no one was going to see her. She was doing it to either tease him or because she didn't know any better and thought that she was simply wearing the latest fashion or clothing herself nicely in order to look smart. Either way he was determined that she would learn the error of her ways, that her tight young body would need to pay the price for getting a man hard the only way that it should. Before she even arrived he'd watched some of her movies, acquainted himself with her latest project and fucked her a dozen times in his thoughts. Right now he could almost taste her flesh and feel the warmth of it as he waited to greet and introduce her in his studio. He was so hard now that it would be impossible to conceal that fact not that he cared, he intended to rape her with his gaze and fuck her with his eyes until her cock teasing little body pushed him over the edge.

"Thanks for coming Dakota, my names Michael Dominus and I'll be conducting this session of Radio Ravage. Have a seat, please. You should make yourself comfortable before we get started this evening." he told her, offering her a handshake and then gesturing to a couch that was opposite his desk and seat. He sat back into a relaxed position which gave him a clear view of her, just as an assistant moved the mikes into position overhead, before withdrawing herself into a control booth behind him. "We'll just be going over the usual routine I'm sure you've heard it a dozen times before, or at least your agent will have clued you in on things." he explained. "I'll ask you a few questions, then you can plug your latest film or project, then we have a bit of a free for all question and answer session, where you get to ask me a few things. Of course that often happens at the start anyway, we're a bit fast and loose with the structure, as you can imagine." he commented. "There's zero censorship here, the only thing you need to understand is that you shouldn't mention that we're in an empty office on the top floor of an abandoned dockside warehouse. You should also be aware that anything goes, we talk about anything and everything and if that makes you uncomfortable then your fee is forfeit." he explained with a crooked grin. "Still, I'm yet to have anyone run out of here screaming, the celebrities who come here usually know full well what they are getting themselves into."

He looked over his shoulder, getting a nod from the shadowy figure behind a window there. "Okay we're almost ready to go on air." he pointed up at the green light overhead which would soon turn red. Clicking his fingers he stood up and walked over to a nearby cabinet, returning with a couple of glasses and a bottle of wine from which he proceeded to pour out two glasses of red. "Something to get us talking." he grinned, offering her a glass before sitting back down again. He slipped on a mike and headset and looked her over again, drinking in the sight of her from her heels all the way up to her eyes. The light overhead changed to red and a jingle played in 'Radio Ravage nine one one FM'. "Well, here we are again on Radio Ravage, I'm Michael Dominus and today I'll be talking to young starlet Dakota Farnsworth about her upcoming movie, how she gets along with her latest co star and why she came here dressed in a pretty revealing dress." he quipped as he threw her a crude grin. "Why don't you start off by describing what you're wearing Dakota? I'm sure that it's far more interesting to the viewers than the dark suit and simple white shirt that I'm wearing. Of course this being a radio show, our listeners are obviously more keen to hear what you have to say than dream about your outfit, but it's that very reason which makes me wonder why you dressed like that. Why did you dress like a cock teasing little whore, when only I'm going to be seeing those luscious legs and thinking about the tight little cunt that your dress is barely concealing? Please, let our listeners know why you wore that outfit… and then you can explain exactly why you chose to dress in a way that you must have known would give me a huge fucking hard on." he stated cheerfully. A smile was on his lips as his eyes roamed about her thighs and slid up to her face to gauge her reaction. He wondered if she knew what she was in for with this interview, whether she craved it as much as he did.

Dakota sat in her car a moment, collecting her thoughts and taking a few breaths to try and calm herself. Her slender hands traced along the steering wheels outer curves as she bent forward and rested her head on hard leather surface. She scented the sweet strawberry of her shampoo when her long platinum locks swung forward to shield her from everything for a few seconds. “How do you let yourself get talked into these things damn it!” she muttered to herself. Her domineering agent, Mack Contra, har informed Dakota of the live interview he had booked with Michael Dominus without even consulting her, and by the time she knew enough to protest, it was too late to do anything about it. She felt her cheeks warm and redden again, recalling the questions, interviewer Michael Dominus had calmly and brazenly asked the singer about her sexual preferences. Her eyes had closed while listening, each inquiry more embarrassing than the previous. Dakota knew she should just shut it off and absolutely refuse to participate.

Pausing the broadcast she had immediately called Mack and asked him if he was going off the deep end?! There was no way she could do anything like that, answer those kind of questions! “They all see you in the image of a little innocent girl Dakota, we need to widen your range or you will never get the roles you want. Force them all look to look into those big, blue eyes and feel lust, make them want to see you again and again, in any situation they can have you in. THAT will get you the jobs you want and the ability to choose between the best roles. You have no idea the trouble I had to go to, just to get you on the show! Everyone that is anyone wants to be on the airways with this guy!” Mack had made her feel like her whole career would be determined by this single hour. By the time he was finished lecturing her, he had told her exactly what to wear, how to style herself and made her swear on the life of her little dog Bender, to every single question Dominus asked her, no matter how intimate.

Taking a deep breath, she looked out the window at the dirty rundown looking building. The brick was grey with grim and didn’t appear to be occupied at all. Peering out from the driver's seat, she tried to find someone but the only sign of life where the dim lights escaping through the murky windows. Slowly exiting her car, her fingers automatically grabbing at the super short skirt, trying to pull it further down, even though she knew it was impossible. Keeping a hold of the silky material, she closed and locked her door, tucking the keys into her little white shoulder bag as she carefully approached the entrance. She almost tripped when her heel caught in one of the wide cracks, threading over the concrete surface. Her nose wrinkled slightly when a strong gust of wind, brought the briny smell of the water and simultaneously had her scrambling to keep from flashing her small lace panties at the seagulls.

Spotting a doorway she hoped was the correct one, she hurried inside. Flustered and a little breathless, she looked around and spotted a sign on the back wall, “Radio Ravage” in large, bold red letters with a floor number. Looking at the decrepit looking building, she decided against the elevator. It was only 4 floors up and she felt much safer on stairs then in an old locked box just waiting to crash and burn down the shaft. Ok, maybe she was being a little over dramatic, but the entire building gave her the creeps. Dakota debated taking her shoes off to run up the stairs, but the thick layer of dust covering them immediately changed her mind. The time it took to climb the stairs worked against her though. Pt enabled her to recall the second half of the broadcast she had listened to guiltily. “It had to be fake…” she mumbled quietly under her breath. Dakota blamed the heat travelling through her body on the exertion of climbing the stairs, she refused to admit that the direction the show took that day was what was making her feel hot and needy.

She came to a huge heavy wooden door, once again the “Radio Ravage” sign was practically screaming at her in red letters from the door. Taking a moment, she straightened herself, patting down her hair and brushing off her dress, making sure she looked as perfect as she could. She slowly entered into what looked like a huge open floor. Most of the room was empty, except for a few people moving around in different areas. Her gaze landed on a handsome dark figure, leaning against one of the only pieces of furniture, a huge wooden executive desk. Besides the desk, there was a low sitting sofa and a few chairs. She made a quick decision to sit in one of the chairs instead of the couch, knowing from experience how difficult it would be to keep herself covered otherwise.

Dragging her soft bottom lip nervously through her teeth, she rocked onto her toes and gave an awkward little wave of her fingers, blushing at her own ineptitude. Watching him slowly take in her appearance, head to toe, made her feel twice as gawky. She struggled to portray a woman comfortable with herself while she let her own senses drink in every detail of the figure of strength and confidence before her. Worrying her lip, her fingers tugging down a little on her dress again, Dakota tried to ignore the warmth that spread throughout her body. His piercing grey-blue eyes, the strong line of his jaw, made her heart race. Continuing her exploration she noticed that his pants looked a little strange, when she focused in on them, she finally figured out what it was she had been staring at and gasped. Her eyes darted up to his face again, noting the self assured, pleased smile he wore. He took that que to approach, his large hand reaching out to engulf her own smaller one. That one small gesture had her thinking she had already lost complete control of the situation, and she hadn’t even had a chance to speak.

He started talking, introducing himself, explaining what was going to happen. She opened her mouth a few times to answer, but he just ignored her and continued his commentary, his voice sending chills racing over her skin. She nodded a few times hoping it was the correct response, falling almost into a trance as his words caressed her. It was no wonder this man made his living on the air, although why he hadn’t transitioned from radio to tv, with his looks and the aura of control and dominance surrounding him, she had no idea. She suddenly felt herself being lowered onto the couch, her hands quickly scrambling to make sure her skirt covered her as much as possible. She spotted a woman rushing over at the same time Michael placed a glass of dark red wine on the table in front of her. Seeing him smile at what she guessed was an assistant made her move a little restlessly, her thighs rubbing ever so slightly together, scolding herself to get herself together and pay attention. Everything was going so fast...a microphone was placed on the table, everyone was running from the room and shutting a door behind them when her eyes caught on the bright red light turning green. Her breath caught in her throat as she looked around panic stricken, the deceptively soothing tones of Michael's voice filling the studio. She grabbed her wine and took a large sip, closing her eyes and focusing in on what he was saying, her fingers wrapped tightly around the smooth glass.

“Why did you dress like a cock teasing little whore, when only I'm going to be seeing those luscious legs and thinking about the tight little cunt that your dress is barely concealing? Please, let our listeners know why you wore that outfit… and then you can explain exactly why you chose to dress in a way that you must have known would give me a huge fucking hard on.”

Her mouth feel open, the glass almost falling to the floor. Instantly her eyes wide and focused on the bulge she had already admired, thick and pressing out against Michael’s pants. She could hear Mack’s voice in her head, ordering her to answer and flirt with this man. If she wanted to advance her career she would take the interview in whatever direction he lead it. She slowly placed the glass back on the table before it fell from her shaking hands.

“Whor?...You?...ahhh..god...” swallowing, she tried to regain her composure, her arms crossing unconsciously in front of her, “you think I meant to tease you? “ A nervous little laugh escaping as she desperately tried to find something to say. She felt the moisture warm her puffy pink folds and was mortified by her reaction to his behavior, to his questions. “I’m wearing a slik...I mean...silk white dress, by one of the leading fashion designers today.” Her palm rested on her throat, her eyes scanning the room, anywhere but him. “I certainly didn’t wear it to…” she couldn’t prevent herself from gazing once again between Michael’s legs “I mean, I believe in supporting new designers, which is why I chose this dress for today.” She was nodding and trying to figure out how to move on to safer subjects. “I do love your suit though. You look breathtakingly handsome. I was thinking to myself, as soon as I met you really, why you continue with Radio Ravage, when you could easily move onto a television show. You’d have all the women, and more than a few of the men, following your every interview I’m sure.”

She looked back up at Michael, his eyes catching hers and refusing to let her look away. Crossing her legs tightly, one hand tucked between them, she knew this was going to be the wildest hour of her life.

The longer he looked at her, the thicker and harder he could feel himself becoming, until the outline of his cock was impossible to ignore as it snaked down one leg. Thick and bulging the fat head was already weeping pre cum onto the helm, smearing it about the bulbous head of his cock as he almost squirmed in his seat at the sight of the young actress. He wondered if she had any idea how many men wanted to fuck her brains out, hell in this part of town if she had not had his people keeping an eye on her from a distance she would likely have been raped a dozen times over before she even got to the studio. It was all he could do to tear his eyes away from those thighs, the smoothness of her unblemished flesh crying out to be defiled and despoiled until she knew without a doubt that she had been fucked raw by a man. He half drained his glass and set it aside staring at her legs them forcing his gaze onto her eyes as he listened to her speak listened to her attempts to divert him as she brushed aside her appearance with talk of fashion and designers. He waited until she had finished before he spoke up, perhaps allowing her to believe that was the end of it, when in fact they had only just started.

"I know you meant to tease me Dakota. Let me tell you listeners, that it is not simply a hot designer dress that she's wearing here today... oh no." he paused. "It doesn't look too bad when she's standing or walking, it's a good few inches above the knee, sure, but it doesn't look that obscene. However when she its down it rides up to show off every inch of her perfect unblemished thighs, perfect skin with just the right shape just the right amount of flesh to grab hold of if you were fucking her, just riding high enough to allow you to slide your hands along her legs until your fingers were teasing at the swell of her tight pert little ass." he hissed the words, drilling a look into her eyes as he spoke. "The listeners don't want to hear about my suit Dakota, they want to hear how you dressed like that, knowing full well that you would have me drooling over those legs the moment you sat down. The way you crossed the, taunting me that you might not even be wearing panties under there. Are you? I think a hot designer dress demands no visible panty line doesn't it? Why don't you open your legs right now so that I an reveal just how far you like to go in the name of fashion. That designer would be infuriated, no doubt, if they were to learn you had deliberately ruined the cut of their hot dress with panties... now couldn't they?" he asked in a teasing yet commanding tone.

"There's no one here but me and you Dakota, so why don't you stop being so coy. You know you're hot, you know you are so fucking hot you could burn this place to the ground if you wanted to. Open your legs, spread those thighs apart and pull up that obscenely short skirt a few inches a few more inches, so that I can see if you are a properly attired princess or a filthy cock teasing little slut who likes to do her expensive dress proud, a slut who likes to make sure that she looks like the million dollars that everyone knows she is." he could feel his cock had expanded into a thick steel had baton now, straining against his pants as he shrugged himself out of his jacket and discarded it across a chair to one side. He reached out, moving his microphone to the side of the big oak desk which had been placed down in the middle of the room, shoving aside a laptop and a few papers to give himself a better view of Dakota. The undecorated concrete walls and the few hanging light bulbs gave the area a stark but crisp lighting, which picked out every detail of her features and exposed skin. "Come along Dakota, there’s only me and you here after all, you need me to confirm that you aren't disrespecting that outfit you are wearing, you need to show that you aren't some ignorant little whore who doesn't know how to dress or behave in the expensive items she's wearing. I mean you selected that dress yourself, yes, you need to show that you are fit to wear it." he grinned.

"However I can see how you might think things aren't fair. I mean I'm wearing such a nice suit, apparently. Here, let me show you that I am aware of and adhere to the practice of not wearing underwear that would ruin the cut of my clothes." he told her. He reached down, stripping the belt out of his pants, then stood up, unbuttoning and unzipping them, before dragging his cock out into full view of her. The thick length was almost ten inches long, the fat bulbous head dripping and weeping pre cum which had already spread across the helm and was streaking the shaft. The veins glistened with the juices which bled down his rod, making it shine as it sprang out and jutted up in front of him at a hungry angle. It twitched as he looked at her and he stood there with its rampant length almost challenging her. "Right, now that's done it's up to you to show me if you are a fashion conscious doll who knows just how to make the most of her outfits or a silly little girl who needs to be shown how to dress properly. Incidentally I'll be able to see just how wet you are or aren't, won't I? That will let me whether you're telling the truth about wanting to get me hard for the interview, now won't it?" he growled, almost impatiently as he moved around to sit against the edge of his desk. He brought his right hand around to give his erection a few slow strokes, smearing juices along it even further until the entire length shone while he continued to rape her from head to toe with his eyes. "Oh, and to complete the look she's wearing a some red heels, not as 'fuck me' as they could be, but with that amount of leg on display who cares." he gave a crude chuckle while he waited and listened to her answers and reaction, if any, before moving on. At the very least there should be a response to his massive shaft rearing up in her field of vision.

"By the way, do you fuck yet? Have you been fucked hard like a bitch or ground yourself onto some guy's rock hard cock yet?" he asked casually. "You know, in your new movie? I mean that's a key selling and transitional point isn't it? Catching that special first movie when a starlet decides to get out her tits or pretends to fuck some actor in a role. It's not really about what the character is doing though is it? No one cares that a particular character in a movie has stripped off and started fucking, it's all about the actual actress. For those few moments the audience can imagine that they aren't fucking some nameless slut the movie has created, they imagine that it's actually Dakota Farnsworth that they have their cock or tongue inside, that when the actor comes in her tight little cunt it's really them flooding her cunny or blasting her bowels full of hot cum? How does that make you feel Dakota? Knowing that people want to see you get fucked... and not your characters?" he idly commented, leaving his cock to stand proud and firm as he adjusted the overhead mike and flicked over a few sheets of notes he had to the side.

Once she was finished with her awkward attempt at changing the subject, Michael continued to stare intently into her eyes. He let a few seconds pass by in silence while he seemed to read every dark little secret she had. It felt as if he was able to see all her shameful cravings, by simply looking into her eyes. He intimidated her on every level. The thick white collar of her dress suddenly felt tight and constricting. Her breath escaped in short silent gasps, the ability to draw a deep comforting breath currently impossible. Just as she opened her mouth to say god only knows what, his rich baritone voice filled the gap between them once again. Her heart beat loudly, echoing in her ears, and she had to struggle to comprehend his words.

Michael proceeded to tell everyone that was listening to his broadcast exactly what she was wearing. Never before had she been so aware of every inch of her body. In the dirtiest way she could imagine, he turned her little white dress into a tool of seduction to entice men while obscenely flaunting herself like a prostitute, eager to find her next customer. She wasn’t sure if the designer would be calling her in the morning with threats of suing her, or if he would be thanking her for all the publicity. She had never heard someone talk so openly about her body. Describing his opinion of her legs and backside as if she worked in porn movies instead of her current family themed films. Her thoughts were flying in every direction. Mortified, humiliated and disgraced she could wrap her head around. Of course she was! But that didn’t explain the moisture between her legs, or the fact that she knew all of her dirty little sex fantasies would suddenly be starring Michael Dominus. She lifted her fingers to slip them under the fabric wrapped around her throat, swallowing hard. Her mind replaced her hand with his, had him towering over her as he held her tight. His suit showcased his body perfectly. The lean muscles obvious under the exquisite tailoring. She pinched her inner thigh slightly to distract herself. This would be the worst possible time to lose her concentration. Michael needed no help to get her in trouble.

She winced a few times at his remarks and statements, but her heart stopped completely when he went on to discuss whether or not she was wearing panties tonight.

She looked imploringly into his merciless blue eyes, her legs pressed so tightly together that she felt small tremors in her thigh muscles. Both of her hands gripped and tugged on the bottom of her skirt while she watched Michael remove his jacket. There was no way he had seen, she had been so careful. Her lips moved silently, begging him, “Please don’t do this…” His unrelenting grin sent a bolt of fiery heat stabbing straight into her core. She fought to take a deep breath, making sure her chest stayed still even as wisps of her hair tickled her collarbone. She didn’t want to give Michael more ammunition, by flashing her boobs. Every dirty word that left his alluring lips lit a blazing fire in her blood, her toes curled with need, all the while she shook her head no and begged him to stop.

A shean of glistening sweat covered her normally pale skin. Currently flustered and pink she couldn’t stop herself from looking around the room, locating all of the exits. Dakota had no idea what she was going to do, she was so out of her element that she felt lightheaded. She could try and brazen her way through it all, part her legs and let Michael see the puffy pink petals of her little wet pussy, but she didn’t know if she had the courage to. Any other interviewer and she would have played it all out as a role, but she was pretty sure Michael wouldn’t let her off that easy. Dakota wasn’t at all convinced that she would be able to go through with the interview, no matter what her agent Mack meant was needed for her future career. She might be the first of his guests that ran screaming from the studio.

Michael stood up, and rested against the front of his desk. His words momentarily made her believe he had taken pity on her and was going to let the subject go. Maybe move on to less intrusive questions and continue the interview more in the lines of what she was used to.

She should have known better.

Her lips parted slightly, her fingernails digging into her palms, when he slowly unzipped his pants and pulled out the thick, mouth watering length of his enogorged cock. The only thing she could focus on was watching Michael’s hand, tightly fist his intimidating length. He was so unbelievably hard. His blunt head was glistening with clear drops when his thumb stole over and used the slick moisture to glide smoothly up and down over his bulging shaft. She licked her lips, imagining her tongue swirling around his tip, lightly kissing the salty treat from his mushroomed head.

An evil sounding laugh broke through her trance. He was asking her if she had experience with sex...but she wasn’t sure if he meant in her movies, or if he meant in real life, or maybe he was asking about both. She moved restlessly on the uncomfortable couch. felt the leather against her bare ass and groaned under her breath. Maybe she should just do what Mack said and go with it. Forget that people were listening, that there were several in the sound booth watching them. If Michael could stand there without inhibitions, completely confident and in control, shamelessly talking about how he and her audiences wanted to fuck her senseless, surely she could emulate just a little of his confidence. He ended his questions by asking if she ever thought about the men who watched her in movies. She could have answered honestly that she never had, but she was distracted by flashes of Michael jacking off to one of her film scenes sent a flood of heat trickling from her hot channel playing in her head.

She knew there was going to be an obvious wet spot on the leather once she got up. Looking over at Michael while he paged through a few sheets of paper as if nothing were out of the ordinary, she made the choice to trust her agent, and let go. For once she was going to try and let her darker thoughts and needs out to play, Hopefully it wouldn’t mean the end of everything she knew. She moved forward to the mike and breathlessly whispered a single word. “Okay….” She waited for Michaels gaze to return, than slowly leaned back into the couch, her hands gliding up silky white thighs. She smiled mischievously as her hands fell between her legs, shielding herself even as her legs spread apart.

“You want to know if I’m wearing a pair panties...or if I left them at home today? Tell you what, I’ll show you….” she pretended to lift her skirt... then stopped ”that is, if you can guess Do I shave my kitty completely bare, or do I leave a little strip of fur for decoration?”

Her eyes dropped to Michael's cock, his engorged flesh once again dripping slick precum and pointing straight up. She groaned softly, her fingertips sneaking under the white silk she was holding tightly between her legs. She looked back up, blatantly lifting an eyebrow. “Well Michael? Am I bare or trimmed?”

Michael noticed the thick white collar about Dakota's throat as he watched her, thinking about whether she liked it, whether she liked her throat to be squeezed like that. He wondered if she had ever had someone throttle fuck her, choke fuck an orgasm out of her writhing body as their powerful hands clamped about her neck and squeezed. He could imagine her turning red, mascara streaking her cheeks as she gasped out and was finally allowed to breathe just as her cunt was flooded with hot cum. He made a note to find out about that later. As he watched her fingers slid up to the collar he knew he wouldn't have to bother, his cock visibly twitching and throbbing as it bobbed about in front of him while he watched her delicate fingers dance about her neck in a way that his would never mirror. He moved a hand down to cradle his heavy balls as he stroked his other hand along his shaft, squeezing out a fat droplet of pre cum to catch on his fingers and be smeared down his length. He used it to lube it up a little more, as he feasted his eyes on her flesh and let his warped and twisted imagination run wild with the thoughts of what a man could do when let loose on her.

"She's shaking her head now listeners, trying to deflect my attention away from the fact that right now her hot little cunt is likely weeping juices onto the chair she's sitting on. Her dress doesn't just tease cock with the way it shows off her legs either, its cleavage is plunging and one little accident with the it tape she's obviously wearing and her bullet hard nipples will be exposed to my sight just like the miles of flesh leading from her heels up to her tight ass." he commented aloud with amusement. "I tell you right now, if I was to jack off and come, my spunk would slash a nice hot white line from her throat all the way down to just shy of her belly button. Maybe that's what she's suggesting with showing off so much flesh, we'll find out soon enough." he continued. "Please don't do this? Come on now Dakota, you're an adult now, you knew what you were getting into when you came here, if you can' survive a bit of light banter before we turn things up a notch, then you really will be in trouble." he added with a grin.

The word okay broke him out of his almost distracted monologue, his eyes flashing down to her thighs as she leaned forwards, his cock visibly throbbing and bulging as she mouthed spilled out a single word of obedience that told him that she was his and he was going to be able to bend her to his every whim. All in the cause of show business of course. He smirked as she slid her hands along her thighs and then stopped. "Well, you seem to be selective n your answers Dakota, perhaps that’s to entice people to see your new movie without quite knowing whether you get fucked in it or not. As for what sate your tight young cunt is in, well, I think that right now your soaking little slit is greasing the leather on that chair. As for whether its shaved as bare as a schoolgirls or sporting some hair, I think that in your line of work, with the occasional need to be wearing a tiny little string bikini or some other skimpy fuck me outfit for a scene, that you wouldn't want any hairs poking their way into the shot where they weren't wanted, so I'm guessing that you're shaved. Of course, you are going to have to show me either way, I'm not going to be taking it on faith that I guessed right or wrong." he admitted.

He stood away from the desk and walked over to stand in front of her, looking down at her as she wormed her hand between her thighs. "A bare cunt would work for your latest role as well, wouldn't it Dakota? Isn't it some sort of rom com?" he continued. "I heard that a lot of scenes ended up on the cutting room floor, or more likely waiting for a directors cut with a far higher release rating than the one it is likely to get. In fact there are some pretty racy scenes that I could imagine may not have made it into the finished product. Interaction with men, for example... or boys as the case may be. I can see how a character like yours would not e looking to take a load in her sweet innocent cunt, not straight away. That means she'd have to use her other holes to keep her partner satisfied, most likely with a hand or blowjob." he continued in a casual tone of voice, moving a little closer, a bead of pre cum swelling up to fatten and then drip from the end of his engorged cock, its helm bulging and shining as it wept liquid sin from the tip.

The droplet seemed to fall in slow motion, before it splattered against Dakota's knee, streaking down the side of her calf a little as he looked on unashamedly. "Ever given a hand job Dakota? In character I mean? Just reached out and grabbed hold of a rock hard cock, an erection that you caused, and then made it go away by fist fucking it until it spat hot cum in your palm? That's what good girls do when they are trying to avoid getting their cunts hammered, their asses stretched or their gullets filled with cum. That's the sort of thing your character would do, isn't it? Anything to avoid her partner grabbing her, tossing her across a table and drilling hard into her cock teasing young cunt to punish her for being such a fucking tease." he grinned amiably. "Now, first things first... show me that juicy hot slit between your legs, either glistening with fuckjuice, or staining the inside of your delicate panties, the listeners need to know what sort of a little slut you are.. An adventurous one or a innocent naïve tease who needs to be punished." he looked between her eyes and her thighs.

Every time his dirty words filled the airwaves, her tight little slit would clamp down tight, the muscles squeezing while intense tingles of pleasure travelled throughout her body. He was so explicit that there was no way to hide from his comments and questions. And lying to herself about her reactions just wasn’t working.

She had no idea how he knew about the movie she was working on, the sex scenes were driving her crazy. They would spend an entire day filming a steamy sex scene, her costar teasing and kissing her for hours. But at the end of the day there wasn’t any kind of release at all and she was in a constant state of arousal.

Michael moved into her personal space, his cock bobbing so close to her that she could have easily leaned forward and taken him into her hot mouth. That very image filled her thoughts and she couldn’t look away, watching as a clear fat drop beaded from the little slit. She licked her lips, her mouth almost watering. Jumping a little when a thick clear bead fell, landing on her knee.

Her eyes closed, if she kept looking at his cock she didn’t think she would be able to keep from acting out her dirty little impulses. She didn’t understand how Michael could have her so scared and burning with need at the same time. Dakota had to try and make sure this didn’t go too far. Had to try and keep the interview to questions and answers, even though she was almost positive that Michael was going to push her as far as he could. Tease, fuck, cum, cock, cunt, slut, punish….every single word seemed to affect her, to heat her blood. She needed to try and get a little control back from him before she ended up begging him to give her anything and everything he wanted.

She let her finger slowly gather the drop he had anointed her with and made sure he was watching when she lifted it to her lips. “It seems you have some great sources Michael, it’s true that the new role I am playing does have a few sex scenes…” she let her tongue peek out from between her lips, swirling out and around her finger tip, tasting him for the very first time. “I’ve been told the scenes will be extremely hot based on the clips so far, but I’m going to have to disappoint you a little. Even though we are rolling around in bed, wild and passionate, they aren’t going to flash anything that will force the movie into an R Rating.”

She shivered slightly when she looked up at him, losing her train of thought for a moment when she saw the fierce expression on his face. Dakota wasn’t sure if she were gaining some ground or insuring her downfall, but she had to keep trying. She knew he could probably see the uncertainty in her wide blue eyes and had to go all in.

Leaning forward, her mouth barely a fingers width from the angry looking red tip of his shaft, she took a deep breath and let it out slowly. The soft warm breeze caressing over his glistening length. Dakota thought she heard his breathing stop for a moment, but she couldn’t be sure.

She relaxed back into her seat, and continued. “That being said, the director did sent me to a salon to prepare for the scenes.” She slowly opened her legs once more, then finally pulled the loose fabric of her skirt up. Her little slit was completely bare and on display for him. She watched him, her face bright red as his eyes focused on her dripping wet entrance. She used her index finger to lightly stroke her small slit, her nail catching on the soft hood covering her tingling clit. Comparing the size of his thick relentless looking cock to her pussy, she couldn’t imagine how he stretch her.

Clearing her throat, she stuttered a little. “As you can see Michael, the director agreed with you. He didn’t want any stray hairs ruining his shots” One wet finger circled around her sensitive, swollen bean, her voice deepening and going slightly hoarse. “As to whether or not I’m innocent or have a vast amount of experience...well, I’m not sure if answering that one would be in my best interest.” She did her best to deliver that last comment with a sassy little grin and hoped he fell for it.

Michael could feel his cock throb and stiffen even further now, the flesh stretching to a taut rigid shell about his thick veined shaft. He smeared a thin sheen of pre cum all the way along it from tip to balls as he admired Dakota's youthful body and teasing eyes as she sat a few inches away from him, close enough to reach out and touch whenever the urge became too much to resist. He figured that some of the support staff, located out of sight or behind mirrored control room glass, were already jerking off at the thought of what was to come, at the thought of the moans and whimpers which would ultimately be forced out of Dakota's mouth when she got fucked. Already she was licking her lips, teasing him even further as he looked her over, as he raped her a thousand times with his eyes and fucked her young tight frame with his thoughts. He followed her finger, logging her reaction and accepting it as a green light, a light to do whatever the fuck he wanted with her. He smirked as she confessed to the sex scenes, "Of course not, but what gets into the film and what actually happened in front of the cameras are two different things. I mean you must have heard all the usual rumours. The talk that you stroked off your cock star under the sheets where no one could see? How about that he fingered your tight little cunt, or slid his tongue along the crease of your slit when he had his head between your thighs? Who's to know what happens just out of sight of the camera lens." he suggested with a wicked grin.

"People like to speculate about all sorts of scenes in films, often a good selling point is the fact that the stars actually fucked each other. Who's to know what actually happened in a movie when you can't see all the angles? A bit of gossip can do wonders for a career" he continued as he watched her suck his cock juice into her mouth. "Radio is even worse in a way, I mean people can hear what's going on, but they can't see anything. Hell, we could both be sitting here naked, fingering and stroking each other and no one would be the wiser." he chuckled a little. "Hell, I could do pretty much whatever the fuck I wanted to you... and it would be passed off as role playing or a intense acting scene." he gave a grin moving a little closer to her now. When he leaned forwards and exhaled onto his fat glistening cock head it wept out a bead of sin as if on demand, the entire length jerking and twitching as it bathed in the heat of her breath. He reached out one hand to side into her hair, while the other gripped his cock and swept the head across her lips as his hips brought him forwards and his searing hot rod was swept across her mouth in a simple crude violation of her personal space and her flesh. His fingers slid out of her hair as she moved back, his eyes dropping to her thighs again.

He gave a low whistle, "I can tell you right now, faithful listeners, that Dakota's tight young cunt is as bare as a fucking school girls. It's so fucking tight looking as well, like it would have to be forced open by even a tiny cock. Anyway, that at least lets the dress designer know that you respect their merchandise, if you want to give them a plug just feel free and go right ahead." he looked back into her eyes, leaning over her he brought his face down close to hers as he reached down between her legs, releasing his cock to place his hand over hers. His fingers slid along her digits to mirror and guide her movements, as he took command of her hand with his own and used it to casually and suddenly violate her flesh. He moved her fingers to stroke up and down her cunt folds, splaying them open and exposing the hot pink gash of her slit, then he forced one inside her, captured by his own middle finger as both digits were driven an inch into the wet heat of her cunny as he stood there, his cock bobbing and twitching as it dripped a few more droplets of liquid sin onto her thighs, a stray glob staining the hem of her dress as he did so.

"Innocent or experienced, that's an important distinction." he continued, reaching down with his other hand he took hold of her free hand and placed it against his cock. Her palm felt cooling against the boiling flesh of his sticky slick shaft as he bound her delicate fingers about the thick erection, smirking as he looked into her eyes. "You need to let a guy know whether you are going to beg him to pile drive your ass and cum on your face like you were some porn star slut, or whether you need him to take it easy on you for a few seconds, because you are going to bleed all over his cock when he drives it into your virginal cunt." he explained in a casual and almost reserved tone. "What sort of girl are you Dakota? Not your character, but you? That dress makes you look innocent and like a slut at the same time. Are you the sort who wants to tease a guy until he picks you up, slams you across a table and fucks you hard like you were a whore? Or are you the sort who wants to try and jerk him off, who wants to make him spunk in your hand or entice him to cum quick by flooding his fingers with your cunt juices? You know, in order to stop him from shoving his hard cock into your cunt and fucking your viciously tight hole until he fills your insides with hot cum?" he asked, again in a casual interview style. "Then again, I have to say Listeners, that once a man gets a look at Dakota's tight young cunt, see's in her eyes what a nasty little whore she can really be, well, I don't think he would be satisfied with a simple hand job. She would have to go to some serious lengths to stop him from fucking her, let me tell you. Still, everything’s worth a try. I hear that there are boys out there who will come real fast from just a few delicate hand strokes. It's not all one way either... I've heard, apparently, that once you bring a girl off she starts to fucking beg for a fucking. You can, literally, fuck her until she likes it."

Dakota was mortified with her behavior, but couldn’t deny the fact that her pussy was weeping with need. When Michael once again reminded her that there was an audience listening to them, an audience that wouldn’t be able to prove that any of what was going on, was in fact happening, a wave of heat had her creamy slit pulsing with need. She watched his hand massage the steel that was his cock, so close she saw the tempting drops amassing on the tip up close, just before they fell and landed on her thighs and dress. She was helpless to prevent the soft groan that escaped her, one small finger stroking her tight wet crevice, bared to this domineering man.

Her cheeks flushed bright red recalling the sex scenes she had worked on during taping. She had done none of the things Michael was accusing her of, even if all the teasing and rolling around had her secretly wishing they had done more. That her costar had jerked himself off several times by grinding against her hadn’t helped her to act professional and unaffected.

A small gasp escaped her when Michael grazed her lips with the slick blunt head of his shaft. Her tongue unconsciously darting out to lick and taste the unanticipated intrusion, her mind trying to wrap around the fact that he was really doing this. The fingers he wrapped behind her neck prevented her from jerking away with shock until he was done, her huge blue eyes locked with his belligerent blue greys while he painted her lips with the proof of his arousal.

When he took control of her hands, wrapping one around his cock and pressing the other tightly against her tingling center, she admitted to herself she wanted it all. She had to try and hold back though or Michael would take everything she relinquished and more. She just needed to remember why that was such a bad idea. Her fingers looked so small wrapped around the thick veiny rod, held in place under Michael’s strong hold. She used her thumb to trace over his mushroomed head, gliding in the clear beads of liquid before working downward. Just under the sensitive ridge was the spot she wanted. Rubbing over the collection of nerves to tease. Michael’s fingers on her sex were driving her mad, he used her own fingers to tease and taunt. When one of his thick fingers forced one of her slight ones into her weeping entrance her hips bucked.

She knew he now could feel the humiliating responses of her body. Her pussy practically quivered around their fingers when he inquired if she would jerk a man off or let him fuck her like a whore. He spoke as if he knew exactly how often she had avoided or talked her way out of situations where men had tried to get her into bed. Dakota had learnt early on, that by faking ignorance and acting as if she wasn’t the least affected by their advances,she almost always had them backing down. Michael wasn’t giving her a single chance to deny her body's responses to him. He was confronting her, seemingly determined to get her to confess to every sinful thought to enter her mind.

Trying to control her quaking voice, she softly answered a few of the questions, at least the ones she recalled, she was having a very hard time concentrating on the interview at all by now. Licking her lips and trying to moisten her dry mouth, she again tasted Michael’s salty arousal. She shook her head a little, trying to clear her thoughts, but with one hand tightly fisted around Michael’s bulging cock, and the other pressed between her legs, it was almost impossible.

“No...no, not completely innocent...” One of Michael's fingers grazed over her clit sending a fiery bolt of pleasure deep into her hot quivering cunt. “unhhh ohmyg...Michael!” Whimpering, every muscle in her body tightened, her fist unconsciously squeezing around Michael’s cock and her hips lifting, needing more. After a few seconds, she regained a little control, mortified that he already had her practically begging... for everyone to hear. What was he doing to her, she felt out of control.

Dakota cleared her throat, as if the distressed whimpering had been nothing more than an irritating tickle. “I..I think most people would say I’m...I mean..” she stammered, she could barely think, let alone challenge Michael in this battle of wills he had started. “Maybe...maybe I should just show you instead…” the whispered declaration barely audible. Looking up into his eyes, she bent forward, a tiny groan escaping just before she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around Michael’s engorged length.

Hot, wet bliss engulfed his bulbous head, teasing his fat cockhead and following her hand as she stroked downwards to his root. Her tongue pressed his length tightly against the roof of her mouth, her lips having to stretch around his thick girth. He was thick and she already felt an ache in her jaw. Her eyes closed, the images of his shocking statements enticing her to suck harder. She wanted every inch of his rock hard cock just as he had described, but she knew shouldn’t give in.

Her pussy was soaking their combined fingers and it wouldn’t be long before he had her begging and pleading him to fuck her, to stuff her tight young cunny full of his stiff shaft, until he sent her screaming over the edge, filling her full of hot thick seed. Her last hope was that she could get him to cum in her mouth, then maybe he would stop the interview...having gotten what he wanted. With this in mind, she slowly sucked his cock up and down. Her fingers moving from his base to cup and squeeze Michael’s heavy cum filled balls with her dainty hand, her fingernails scratching lightly over the thick skin.

Working her mouth along his shaft, she felt his head lodge into the back of her throat and swallowed. She fought to relax once he was piercing the depths of her throat. Her stomach muscles jerking, Dakota was gagging slightly and drooling all over his cock but she almost made it to the very root before she had to pull back gasping. Thin strings of her spit and his precum mixing to hang from his cock to her lips. Her hand easily stroked him while she tried to catch her breath and looked up into his eyes. “See Michael...not entirely innocent…”

Michael knew that cock teasing little whores like Dakota needed and deserved every inch of cock that they would eventually get rammed into their tight young cunts. They dressed like sluts and expected to get away with it, like there was some sort of 'decency force field' that would keep any man from overstepping a boundary or making too hard a move on them. It was like they thought that the law was an ever present force, one which would keep their tiny cunts and narrow assholes safe from violation. However up here inside his temporary radio station there was no law, there was no force to stop him from doing whatever he wanted to her. All that stood between her cunt and his hungry flesh was his will power, which was fast diminishing as he felt the heat from her flesh and the warmth of her breath assaulting both senses and cock. Her toned and fit young body was screaming for his attention, she wanted it and he wanted to give it to her, so in his mind they were in perfect agreement. She must have come here wanting to be fucked, wanting to be defiled and desecrated, wanting to let the audience hear her strangled moans and drenched cunt sucking on his cock. Why else would she had dressed like such a little slut for a show where no one would even see what she was wearing? The more he thought it over the more he became determined to not only fuck her tight body, but punish her for being a little slut in the first place.

"Come along Dakota. The audience is hungry to hear your replies, not simply listen to your casual gasps and groans as you strain to think of an answer." he reassured her as he forced her fingers to grip his cock as he fucked her hand with it, smearing streaks of his pre cum over her skin and against her fingers as he pushed his massive erection through the tight narrow corridor he had forcibly created for it. His other hand managed to twist and drive his middle finger deep into her sopping wet cunt, boiling his own flesh as a couple of inches of it was forced into her tightness to violate her insides with a causal dominance as he stood next to her. He fucked her slit with deep and hard thrusts, twisting his hand to enable him to put a constant grinding pressure against her clit with his thumb, all the while fucking her soaking gash with his own crude digit and one of her own crammed in alongside it. "Oh... nice 'whimpering' Dakota, but I'm not going to lay off the questions, even if you'd like to make the audience think this was turning you on or something." he chuckled cruelly, drilling his finger in and out of her cunny, sawing it back and forth in her sopping mess of a slit. When she leaned forwards he gave out a groan, stiffening as her lips wrapped about his glistening cock head. "My god..." he moaned, "It looks like I'll have to give her a little more... fuckkkk!" he gasped out, moving his free hand to the back of her head. He fisted it in her hair and forced himself to relax a little, he didn't want to flood her gullet with cum just yet.

"Right now listeners Dakota is showing me just how innocent she is." he hissed, "By mouth fucking a dildo she brought with her in her bag. It almost feels like she's leaned forwards and is sucking my own fat cock between her lips, let me tell you." he continued, maintaining a steady pressure against her clit and inside her cunt as his finger pumped away in her slot. "God dam she's taking it right to the fucking balls! I can almost feel the fat head of that thing squeezing against the back of her mouth, before it gets forced into her throat. It's so fucking hot, so fucking tight, the way she's sucking it to the root and bathing it in spit is indescribable. Fuuuuck me! If you could see what she's doing here you would fucking rape the shit out of her, no questions asked. You would watch her sucking and licking and fucking that thing, then you would force her down and drive your cock balls deep in whichever fucking hole took your fancy. That's a fact listeners, no man alive could resist a cock teasing like that for long, not unless she actually made him cum. That would be her only real chance, to make him cum in her mouth and choke her in his spunk. Then again a real man would still be hard enough to give her a fucking after that, it would just get him ready for more, leaving him able to fuck her tight young cunt or viciously narrow ass." he hissed again, gripping her hair tight and shifting his hips to drive his cock into her mouth and stretch her lips wider.

When she finally pulled her lips free of his cock, string out spit and fuck juice between his engorged cock head and her lips, proclaiming that she was less than innocent, he gripped her hair and dragged her up onto her feet with a strong and uncompromising tug. "Not bad for a less than innocent little whore Dakota. The way that you sucked in that cock and let it roast in your throat, all the way to the fucking balls... was amazing. You certainly aren't the sweet innocent virgin that some may think, surely not with skills like that?" he insisted. "Then again perhaps you perfected that sort of talent to avoid having anyone fuck open your cunt?" he suggested with a cruel glint in his eyes. Manhandling her, half shoving and half dragging, he shifted her over to the nearby wall, her back up against the cool concrete as he moved in front of her, kicking her legs apart to allow his hand still wedged down between her thighs to begin a steady rhythmic assault on her cunt, dragging her own fingers out of her slit to replace it with three of his own as he properly finger fucked her cunny while his thumb worked hard on her clit, relentlessly, pressure constant against the hooded nub as he casually violated her cunt.

"Now, let's try something else Dakota. Let's try something that the listeners can give an appraisal of? Let's pretend that after giving some guy a quick tantalising suck that he decides to just take control and make you cum..." he snarled. His thick erect shaft smeared spit and cock juice across the stomach area of her dress, as he moved his hands to grab her wrists and place them above her head. Then he moved them down to drag her dress up about her waist, before sinking his cunt fucking hand back between her legs to begin a merciless and unrelenting assault on her cunt. Three fingers drilled into her wet snatch while his thumb vibrated and throbbed against her clit. His other hand grasped at left tit, his thumb there pressing against her nipple. "...let's imagine that the guy you sucked, whose cock you can still taste on your tongue, let's suppose he wants to fuck you." he told her, leaning in, staring into her eyes as the microphone swung into position above them, guided to follow then over to the wall. "And if he wants to fuck you he's going to have to make you come all over his hand, he's going to have to make your tight young cunt flood his fingers and streak your thighs with liquid sin, because if he doesn't then when he does finally drive his huge fucking cock into your tiny snatch he'd split you open. No, we couldn't have that, so he'd have to make sure you were soaking, drenched, fucking dripping from your cunt flaps. He'd have to wring an orgasm out of you... and we need to know what that would sound like...so come along Dakota, show us what a great far from innocent actress you are. Groan out an orgasm like you were a filthy little slut on the end of that bastards fingers, groan one out and make it fucking convincing. Noisy. Loud. Like you were a nasty little prom slut flooding her cunt for the first time, praying that she would get herself wet enough to take the brutal fucking that was coming her way." he growled, easing his free hand under her dress, fingers raking and scratching at her nipple until it was squeezed tight between forefinger and thumb. He kicked her ankles apart as he did so and began to fuck her with his hand like it was a second cock, pumping, pounding into her as he abused her exposed tit. “Come for your listeners, you little slut, let them hear what a horny whore who is gagging for a hard fuck sounds like, make them want to rush to your new movie in droves. Make us all so fucking hard that we can't resist you.”

“Ahhh..I...oh god…” Dakota cried out, her heart almost stopping when he kicked apart her legs. His fingers violating her soft sensitive pussy, pinching and almost crushing her clit. Pain and pleasure sparked over her nerve endings, while she fought to understand what he was saying. He had her pinned to the wall, his hard as rock shaft grinding into her hip, wet stains from saliva and sticky precum already smeared into the expensive white fabric. Three of his thick fingers stabbed up into her weeping cunt and a high pitched plea of distress flew from her lips. She lifted to her toes, her thigh muscles taunt, as he completely overwhelmed her. He was stretching her open with his fingers, painfully filling her tight pussy. But it just felt so good that it didn’t matter. She had never felt anything like this, knew by the time he was finished with her she would be covered in red marks and bruises, her entire body aching...but she just didn’t care anymore. She needed what he was giving her, what she had secretly wished for in the darkest corners of her consciousness.

Dakota registered the threatening comments coming from Michael, knew he was letting her know he was going to fuck her brutally. Take and use her anywhere and every way he choose to. She knew, even as wet as she was right now...with three long fingers burrowing relentlessly into her tight hole, that taking his impressive cock was going to be a lot more difficult. She might not be completely innocent, but the one young man she had been with previously was nowhere near as big as Michael. He felt far too big for her small entrance.

Any dirty little fantasies she had came from exploring online, late and night and behind locked doors. What Michael was doing was more than Dakota ever could have imagined. The sting of his nails dragging over the diamond peak of her nipple focused her attention back to what he was saying. He wanted her to cum..hard and loud. Even though he made it sound like it was something she was going to execute on her own and voluntarily, she knew he was going to ensure she followed his every command, making sure anyone listening heard her out of control and acting like a little slut. He pinched and twisted her nipple, his thumb crushing and rolling over her clit and then ordered proceeded to make her lose control for the listeners.

“uunnnhhh, Michael..I...I..ahh yesss, that feels so amazing...” she cried out breathlessly, her back arching, trying to follow his pinching fingers to ease just a little of the biting sting. Dakota was staring directly into his eyes, her body flushed with need, hips tilted up, open and craving every raw touch. A mix of drawn out whimpers, incoherent sentences and sounds escaping as she writhed under his touch. “I'm so wet, ohhgod, so full...can feel my pussy stretched..” her voice cracked, her slick pussy walls clamping down tight on the invading digits plunging within her. So tight she knew Michael had to use more force to keep invading her tight hole.

Dakota’s eyes slipped closed for a moment, her head falling back to bang on the wall. Michael had her balanced on the edge. The low, aching throb of need between her legs had her lifting her rock hips, trying to fuck herself in his hand. Soft little keening cries echoing in the room, her breath catching in her throat. An especially harsh pinch had her eyes opening wide, gasping for breath, her body trying to jerk from him. The pain dragging her back seconds before she would have been lost in pleasure. The cruel look in his eyes made her shiver. She was nervous, she was ashamed and she had let things go this far...but she was mindless with pleasure.

“Fuuckkk! Pleasee!!...oh god, I need...” He pressed her into the wall with his weight, his menacing cock bruising her hip, grinding against her, narrowing her world to his touch and the insatiable hunger he was forcing on her. “Yesss...ah..aah..ahh!! Oh god!! Feels so good...my pussy so full...too much!!” she screamed “I’m so close, my tight little cunt ...fuckkk!!!”

Her hands fell from above her to fist in the soft fabric of his shirt. She hadn’t even realized she had been holding them there as if ordered to by him. Her entire body was shaking, drowning in the overwhelming sensations. Sharp pain, unending bliss, she felt like she was going to disintegrate...and then she did.

“AHHHH...yessss, I…” the raging, wild desire engulfed her, orgasm tore through her body causing her to cry out again and again. “Oh god..oh god!! FUCKKKK!! Cumminnngg!!!” Her spasming pussy clenching down on his fingers over and over. Wave after wave of unbearable pleasure firing her blood, her heart beating so loudly it was all she could hear. Slowly the devastating sensations settled. Dakota was panting, mewling anytime Michael moved his fingers in the slightest. Her legs were weak, every muscle in her body trembling. Biting her lip, her wide blue eyes staring up at the lethal man holding her up. She was scared...she had no idea of what he would do next, but she wanted, needed it desperately.

He was so hard now that his cock was a rigid pillar that he could likely have used to hammer nails through a board. The head wept droplets of pre cum in strings to splatter the shaft and slap against Dakota's dress and flesh as his massive rod twitched and pulsed with a hunger that he had rarely felt. Her youthful body, writhing before him, her cunt telling him just how fucking wet she was for his cock. It was all almost too much for him and he had a feeling that the rest of the team, hiding out in the makeshift control room, were already jerking off of fingering their cunts just watching him tease and torture the hot actress he had in front of him. Michael had a feeling that this was going to be a hell of a show, maybe even one which would entice him to split it into two parts, or even run a short series about the hot young actress who was going to make her fans cum their brains out with her next role. He was even convincing himself to check out her next project, not that he expected that it was going to be any better than the show he was going to give himself right here in this very room. As she moaned out God, he lowered his lips to her left tit, tracing around the nipple with his tongue before sucking it between his lips. His teeth squeezed at the bullet hard nub of it, crushing it lightly as he pulled back and forced it to distend and deform. Finally it snapped free to vibrate against her tit, shaking it as he continued to violently finger fuck her gash, his thumb merciless and unrelenting against the hood of her clit. He throbbed against it, forcing folds of her own flesh to massage against it as he abused her at will. "That's good Dakota. Keep it up." he hissed.

"Michael?" he echoed as she groaned out his name. "Is that the name of your imaginary guy, or is that the name of the guy you fuck in your latest movie?" he asked in an innocent tone. "Either way, it's a nice coincidence. My names Michael by the way, but you know that already don't you Dakota?" he quipped a little sarcastically as he drilled her cunt. "You're probably trying to get me as fucking hard as the people listening in aren't you. Or wet. We had a survey you know, at least as many women want to fuck you as men." he told her. "But that's probably something you know anyway." he hissed finally, snapping at her nipple again, sucking on her tit and gasping hot air and spit on her sensitive nipple as he shoved up against her. "God damn, you sound like you are really getting fucked right now." he grunted as she tightened up her cunt, squeezing his fingers with her insides as he fucked her. He tugged his fingers free, sucking and licking at them as he stared at her. "Sounds to me that if a guy was fucking you right now he would really have to force himself into you. He'd really have to be going at you hard Dakota, like you were a slut in heat. You're very good, almost good enough to make me, and no doubt the listeners, believe that you're actually getting fucked instead of just faking it." he smirked.

He slid his hand back down between her thighs, cramming his fingers into her cunt and fucking them into her in a ragged and erratic rhythm. His powerful touch lifting her a little up wards with each thrust, sliding her up the wall, forcing her up onto the tips of her toes with the energy he was delivering to her her weeping slit. Hot fingers slick with cunt juice were now slamming into her as though they were another cock, his digits soiled and stained with her secretions as he took full advantage of her willing flesh as she fucked herself into his hand in return, pushing herself towards the orgasm he had commanded she wring forth from her yielding body. "That's it you little bitch. Why, I can almost imagine you grabbing onto the fucker who is doing you right now, tugging on his shirt, gasping and moaning as you try and flood his fingers with your nasty girlish cum. I bet you are praying that you can come hard enough so that your cunt will be able to take his cock, so that when he decides to fuck you he will be able to get balls deep in your not so fucking innocent little fuck hole" he gave a deep chuckle, pounding her hard now as he leaned in to lick at her throat, nipping at her neck with his teeth before kissing his way up to her chin. When she came, loudly, he held her up, suspended, feeling her spasms as her cunt clung to his fingers like the pseudo cock they were representing.

"Nice, I can fucking believe that you came just then Dakota. Of course the guy fucking you wouldn't stop there. I think it's time for take two as they say in the business," he hissed, stepping in close, forcing her thighs apart and taking his fingers out of her cunt to wrap them about his cock. He stroked the drenched head up and down he crease of her cunt, forcing apart the sodden flaps of her cunny, then he shifted his hips and drove his engorged cock straight up and into her soaking slit, forcing it to stretch even wider than his fingers had managed. Wet heat enveloped his shaft as he drilled it into her, inch by glorious inch feeding itself into her gash as he drove a single long hard stroke into her. The wide girth and obscene length caused him to open her up enough to bottom out in her filthy little vaginal tract. The entire brutal length of his hard and rampant cock was thrust into her in one moment of obsessive lust, his teeth gritted and his muscles tense as his manhood sundered any resistance and pounded deep into her. "God damn, I am fucking convinced that you just sucked a guys cock and then let him force an orgasm out of your wicked little cunt. Now I think you need to show us how you sound when you get your tight hole fucked." he grunted, almost shivering as eh felt his cock head kiss against her cervix as it was stuffed balls deep into her young cunny. He stared into her eyes, reaching up to place his free hand around her throat, letting her feel the heat of his cock roasting away in her narrow channel, before he started to slowly fuck her. "Tell us Dakota, tell us what it feels like to have your youthful insides stretched to capacity, tell us what it feels like to feel your whore hole fucked." he growled. "What are you going to do with your hands, your legs, your lips, when some bastard pins you to the wall and fucks you? Tell me you nasty cock teasing little bitch, tell me how you would help him to fuck another orgasm out of your wretched flesh, how you would help him make you come again like a slut in heat."

He pressed her into the wall as he spoke, holding her there as he fucked a few slow strokes into her, deliberate deep thrusts designed to pack out her cunt and make her take him to the hilt, then he started to fuck her a little faster, bringing his other hand, with fingers still bearing the taint of her lingering orgasm, up to her tits, smearing them before easing up to her mouth and lips. "A girl like you can take a pounding Dakota, she can take a good hard fucking, give up a few orgasms, that's what I think. That's what you'd need to be able to do to convince an audience of the authenticity of your performance. You need to come like a whore and more than once, you need to show them the resilience of youth and the determination of a good actress to fuck like the slut she knows she really is deep down inside." he hissed, gasping as the fat head of his drenched cock kissed against the walls of her cunt and massaged her tract back and forth, with the ridge of his helm and the thick veins of his shaft.

Dakota’s felt Michael’s swollen cock head at her already stretched sex and dragged a deep breath through her teeth, his fingers still around her throat sending a hot flood of heat to leak from her. Her tongue darted out to lick his fingers, tasting herself before she could even clear her thoughts from the mind melting orgasm he had just ripped from her, his cock was penetrating the spasming depths of her tight quivering pussy. She grabbed his shoulders, her nails digging in, his shirt the only thing saving his skin. Her legs felt like they would never support her again. Looking down, she watched Michael’s cock disappear inch by inch, her little pink lips stretched obscenely around his fat girth, filling Dakota more than she thought possible.

He buried the entire length of his rock hard cock completely, a last hard jab lifting her from the floor, so deep that his cock head was achingly knocking at her cervix. “Oh my god..fuckk!” She tried moving a little, needing to ease the sensation of fullness, but he had her practically pinned to the wall...so deep that every movement ground her swollen clit against his pelvic bone, his unrelenting shaft dragging against sensitive nerves she hadn’t known were there.

Michael kept reminding her of the audience, as much to see the humiliation on her face as to entertain his listeners she was sure. He seemed to expect her to voice details and descriptions while he fucked her brains out. She could barely follow his words let alone come with her own, but she knew she was going to have to try. She needed to keep up the illusion that it was this was faked.

Doing her best to control her voice, she licked her dry lips, a high pitched moan of pleasure slipping out before she could contain it completely. “Ahhh...what...what it feels like...when I have an arrogant controlling bas…” her voice broke, the air trapped in her lungs, when Michael pounded into her, grinding his hips around. She dug her nails in deeper, lifting one leg up and over his hip. She took a few short fast breaths, it felt like he was banging and hammering around inside her fluttering walls, her muscles tightening like a fist around him.

He slowed his pace once more. Long slow strokes that sent flames of fiery need throughout her entire being. “What it feels like, having a man … ummm..fuck me you mean?” she tried again, blushing when she swore. She was so used to watching her every work and move that letting go was difficult. “I...oh god..feeling his thick...his thick cock, covered in my slick cream...so big..too big,..unnnggod!” Dakota’s voice caught every time Michael sank into her, deep punishing strokes. She needed to touch him, wanted him to feel just as lost in the wild desperate desire as she was. Her hands shaking, she fumbles with his shirt buttons, struggling to unfasten them one by one.

“I’d be almost lost...lost in the insatiable heat, feeling his cock claim every ...every hidden recess of needy little pussy..” her voice just above a whisper, rasp with desire. “I’d unbutton the crisp white dress shirt he was wearing...wanting to tongue and nibble his nipple while he tortures mine….. Ahhhh fuck yesssss...pinching and twisting my nipples, aching burning heat making my little cunt clamp down hungrily on his plunging rod like a hot wet fist….” Dakota finally got the last button opened, her hands parting the fabric. Her small palms flat against Michael’s well defined chest, his warmth sinking into her hands. She wanted to taste the damp surface of his skin, wanted to bite one of the small nubs, tease and torment him like he was doing to her. She couldn’t reach his chest with her mouth, so she flicked the tip of one with her fingernail, leaning in close to his neck and gently biting his shoulder.

A tidal wave of unbearable pleasure rushed over her, she was already riding the very edge. Her keening cries mixing breathlessly with her voice...her mouth was so close to Michael’s neck still she wasn’t sure that anyone would be able to hear her but him, “running my nails down his chest...uhhhh...writhing like a needy little whore, so cl...fuck!! My eyes, clouded with longing...craving the pleasure just...just out of reach”

She looked up, seeing his piercing eyes, his full lips slightly parted, the dark passionate look on his face sending a shiver down her spine. She could imagine the picture they made. She was plastered to the wall, balancing on one foot while his muscular form dwarfing her slight one. He positioned her exactly where he wanted her, how he wanted her, making her feel like nothing but a toy for him to play with. She could feel his balls hitting heavily against her ass with every punishing thrust.

When he suddenly viciously twisted one of her rose colored nipples, simultaneously slamming his cock head against her cervix, she fell screaming into climax, throwing her into a violent storm of mind blowing pleasure. “YESSSS!!! Ohgod I’m cummming!! pleaseee..”, struggling in his arms, her body jerking each time he slammed back into her grasping sheath. “Fuck...too much...I can’t...!!!” Her nails traced red paths across his skin, overwhelmed by the flames engulfing her. Her inner walls pulsating, fighting and squeezing Michael’s unrelenting dick, cumming so hard, her entire body was shaking.

Gasping, soft whimpers and incoherent sounds the only communication Dakota could presently achieve. Trembling and boneless, her hot juices dripping around the stiff cocked crammed into her fluttering cunt. “So weak from him fucking me like a ...like a little whore..my honey coating his fat dick...dripping down his balls and my legs..” her soft voice hoarse as she tried to continue with the charade, not knowing how much more she could take.

Hammering her up against the wall. That is where Michael figured he should have put Dakota as soon as she entered the broadcast area. The interview had gotten him so fucking hard and frenzied that he was straining not to just unload in her viciously tight cunt right now. That sort of thing wouldn't do though, she had to be fucked long, hard and properly, she had to feel him right to the balls with every fucking stroke, had to come screaming when he was ready to flood her out. He gritted his teeth, clenching them as he shifted his hands to her hips, nails scratching red trails along her flesh as his slick shaft drilled back and forth in her cunt. Looking into her eyes he could see the effect his brutal invasion of her tiny slit was having, and she could see the wild uncompromising and merciless lust that was driving his every stroke into her tight gash. every so often a growling gasp or a deep throated groan escaped his lips as his cock fought to pierce deep into her narrow slot, defiling her almost virgin tight cunt with his massive rod. His thick shaft stretched apart the folds of her quim and the glistening head desecrated the untouched depths of her vaginal tract as he imagined himself driving into her far deeper than any man she might have fucked before. His hips strained and his muscles grew taut and tense, as he battled to cram himself into her harder, faster and deeper. Steady thumping sounds began to resonate through him and the room, as his thrusts thudded her back into the wall, scuffing and marking up her dress as his hands slid to her ass and drew lines across its cheeks with his cruelly gripping fingers. His lips parted and gasps of pleasure slipped free as his cock feasted n her hot wet insides.

He pulled back until his fat cock head was splaying apart her entrance with its girth, fuck juice spilling out to streak her thighs and soak her legs, before he pushed back into her. His enormous rod showed no weakness and no slacking as it was driven hard into her body. He felt her nails tracing against his shoulders through his shirt, leaning into claim her lips for a moment as she did so, his tongue slashing into her mouth his lips shifting to trap hers, tugging them before release, before allowing her to speak. He settled into a pounding rhythm, steady, faltering only when he needed to grip her ass tighter or shift to get a better footing. "Virgin tight, that's what you would be like Dakota, as tight as a fucking virgin, except that instead of bleeding all over a mans cock when he fucked you open, you would soak his cock with your filthy fuck juice, smother his cock with your dripping cunt so he could do you deeper than ever. I'm right aren't I you little bitch. You're going to make a career out of being a slut now aren't you? Your innocent 'Disney' days are over, now you're going to cut loose and show people what a whore you can be, in private and in public." he hissed, speculating, imagining predicting as his cock seared a path through her innards.

When he felt her trying to unbutton his shirt he moved his hands to it, tugging it open and then grasping her small wrists, pushing her hands against his solid chest before returning them to her flesh. One went immediately to her ass and the other slid along her hip as she raised her leg. His position took her off the floor entirely now, her other foot left to dangle as he pounded into her. "Yesss... I imagine that you would be clamping down like a fist on some bastards cock, you're such a horny little bitch, but it wouldn't be your pussy he would be fucking, now would it? You aren't some delicate little flower any more Dakota, you're a hot little slut with a hungry cunt that needs to be fucked, not a princess with petals which need to be parted. No, you're a whore who wants her filthy fuck hole, her soaking snatch, her nasty quim to get hammered. Her vunt to get the fucking she knows it needs." he grunted, sliding her along the wall sideways to the edge of a cabinet. The metal started to rattle and bang against the wall immediately as his cock drilled into her. His engorged member sawed back and forth in her sucking cunny, sending spluttering globules of their liquid sin splattering to the wall and floor as his rod pierced into her and hollowed out her gash. His expression shifted to one of sheer wild animalistic lust, as he began a feverish pace of fucking which delivered deep intrusive penetrations.

he felt her start to come again and pounded into her regardless, fucking her through her orgasm feeing her hot wet cunt bathe his cock with her filthy juices as he fucked her. "Another orgasm Dakota? So soon? You need to do better than that! The listeners want a proper show, not a simple climax so soon after your first. You'll have to try again. Lets try this with you bent over something, to give the acoustics that authentic sound, shall we?" he suggested, lifting her away from the wall he carried her over to the desk he had been using, sweeping a few things from it to the floor as he set her down. He pulled out of her, turning her around with a few rough movements of his hands, bending her forwards and slamming her tits down on the table, compressing her nipples as he stood behind her, kicking her ankles wide and shoving her dress up about her waist. His cock dripped secretions across her ass, before he slapped it down in the crease between her buttocks and slid it down to her cunt, driving straight back into her quivering orgasm wrecked fuck hole a moment later with a grunt and a hiss. "Imagine he's not satisfied. Imagine the bastard you are fucking wants more, imagine he bends you over a table and starts to fuck you from behind. That won't be enough though. It's going to take you coming on his cock by pushing yourself back onto it to make him come. " he grunted. "And he'd likely give you an ultimatum. Make him come in your tight young cunt, make him flood out your wicked little snatch until his seed was dripping out of you... otherwise if your cunt couldn't do it by count of say fifty, well, he'd have to fuck you in the ass wouldn't he Dakota?" he grinned, wrapping a fist in her hair he pushed her head down, drilling into her with a brutal pressure that crammed her mound against the table edge and compressed her clit into the oak surface as his cock tented her mound with each thrust into her tiny frame. He gave her the entire length with each stroke, leaving a frothing build up of foam to gather about her cunt lips as he defiled her at will. "Start counting bitch. Fuck him. Fuck him like it was me you were fucking. The listeners must know by now how fucking turned on you are by me, it's almost like you're actually fucking me right now, isn't it?"

Dakota’s cried out, her hips hitting the desk with bruising force, body plastered to the desk as he held her down and plowed back into her. Soft whimpering gasps escaped her as he positioned her exactly how he wanted her. Micheal's thick cock felt even bigger when he slid back in, fast and deep. The table pressing on her lower stomach ensuring that her insides were getting an even harder fucking then when he had her pinned to the wall. His fingers knotted in her hair, pulling so tight her scalp burned. Pressing her down flat, her breasts painfully crushed down on the solid wood. When he slammed into her, Dakota’s sheath clamped down on the fat length of his throbbing cock, every time he jerked her forward into the desk’s edge. Her slit was red and swollen, her sore clit crushed and throbbing, ground into the unforgiving surface. She couldn’t believe when the painful sensation just provoked another flood of heat to drip from her violated pussy.

Her scalp was stinging, Michael's fist knotted in her platinum strands, squeezing and holding her completely immobilized. She could feel his other hand so tight on her ass that Dakota was sure she would have his finger marks on her for days after tonight. Her hands gripped the opposite edge of the table top, knuckles white with strain, trying to push back, to relieve the pressure of being crushed between him and the desk while he plummeted into her aching cavern over and over, wet sucking sounds filling the room to blend in with her gasping cries of pain and need. Laying over her, his body slick and burning hot, he slowed for a moment...telling her in the round about way he did for the audience, that if she didn’t make sure he was cumming with in the count of fifty he was going to fuck her ass.

Dakota’s heart stopped, there was no way she could take him that way! He practically tore her pussy apart, his massive dick would destroy her puckered little asshole. She had never taken a cock in that hole, hell, she had never even let anyone tease or finger her there. Shaking her head negatively at the idea...she tried to look over her shoulder hoping he didn’t really mean it, that he was just playing to the listeners. His fingers just tightened, pulling her hair harder as he held her down. Her cheek pressed tight to the desk and her breath hissing through her teeth, she could practically hear the self satisfied sneer in Michael’s voice.

His finger teased over the tiny hole he was threatening her with and she stopped breathing, her spine stiffening up like a post. She was still slick there from when he ground his cum coated shaft in the crease between her cheeks. Every muscle in her body tightened, so nervous she was lightheaded, when he chuckled at her reaction. He moved a finger width from the tense star and than ordered her to start counting, to make him cum.

“Fuckkk...yes...yes Michael, you do turn me on...unnnhhh god...so much!” she was rambling, trying to focus, she had to make sure he came! “Any of the listeners I’m sure would….mmmm...oh yesss….they would... feel the same if they met you…” She was desperately thinking about how she could make him lose the iron tight control he was currently proving he had in spades. She needed to do anything she could think of, without losing the precarious grip she had on her concentration. He pulled back his hips then drove forward, punishingly packing her little cunt with his slick covered tool, rock hard and unrelenting. With one hand, she reached back and gripped his ass, when next he pulled back to slam into her, Dakota’s sharp nails dug in and she scratched red trails of fire over his ass while she cried out “One!!!”

She heard him growling, the deep baritone sound travelling through her body, a shiver of lust sending goosebumps all over her skin. She wasn’t going to be able to move, trapped under him the way she was. Dakota was going to have to try something else, her broken voice, gasps of sharp pain and moans of needful desire slipping from her lips, a new number counted out every third stroke or so.

“Two!!! Oh my god Michael...I ca...can almost feel your thick rod spliting my pussy open...fuc...your fat mushroomed head, lodging so deep, hurting me..Three!! Hurting...but god….feels so good..would...would feel so good to have your cock in my needy cunt..oh Fuuuuck!! Four!!” breathless and panting, Michael pounded brutally into her hard and fast a few times...completely stealing her ability to think let alone count, sobbing, the pleasure an overwhelming ache deep inside her center. She had to do this.

“F…..Five!! uhhnnn...I’d tell him...tell him I was...oh god…” stuttering, fumbling on her words, the steel cock inside her grinding along every inflamed nerve hidden deep “Six...tell him, hope much...how much I need….argg...need his thick cum...Michael!! I need his thick hot cum...filling my...my...yess oh god fuck me…Seven!! I need his cum...filling me...overflowing from my tight little hole…” her toes barely touched the floor as he slammed up into her. His hands left her hair to grip both sides of her hips. Using his hands to pull her back into his unrelenting fucking.

“Eight!! I want his cum Michael. Need to feel it dripping...fuckk..dipping down my inner thighs...Nine!! He needs to ...to fill my stretched little pink cunt...I need his hot seed...oh my god...hurts..please don’t...don’t stop...Ten!!! Oh god Michael...I need him to fuck me little a little whore...like a little fucktoy...here ...ahh please!! Here...just...just to please him!”

A movement caught Dakota’s eye, bringing back her focus. She noticed the shadows through the smokey glass around the office. Humiliation at what she was doing flared through her body. She couldn’t believe it had gone this far, but she didn’t know if she could stop. She craved what he was doing, so much so that it was almost worth the humiliation of how it was happening.

She was trembling, her clit so swollen it was exposed from it’s protective little hood. Rubbing directly on the now slippery desk surface. “Eleven…”she whispered as he continued to drive in and out of her body. Ir felt as if he grew even larger, “I can’t...oh fgod...so close...I need to..yes...fuck me..just like that..just a little slut, please..just a little...fuckk..twelve...twelve...just a little more..needto cum...ohfuckme…” her words running together, mindless as the fiery heat started to burn, an inferno on the fringe of sending her into another orgasm.

“Don’t stop...please..yesss…” she tried to roll her hips, squeezing and relaxing her inner muscles over and over, trying to milk the cum from the balls slapping at her pussy lips. She wanted to cum again, wanted Michael to cum inside her quivering little whore cunt.

Michael stood still, close in behind Dakota with is enormous shaft wedged into her cunt. He could feel both the heat of his steel hard flesh and the warmth of her boiling vaginal tract, both combining to make a furnace in her flesh that drove him wild with lust, his hands gripped her hair and scratched at her buttocks, leaving red tracks across her ass cheeks as he hissed and finally clawed back enough reason to continue his broadcast. "I have to tell you listeners, that this little bitch is far from innocent. She's been eye fucking me since she walked in here. Of course it was only polite to rape her with my eyes in return. Anyway.. AhhuHHHH!" he let out a long groan. "Anyway... yes, that's why this little exhibition sounds so realistic. She's actually soaking herself right now, that's what I think anyway listeners. Soaking her tight little cunt as she imagines what it would be like to have a man fuck her, instead of some fancy actor pretend to, or some boy she met to fumble about with her before coming after a couple of strokes. Yes, she's imagining right now what ot would be like to get a proper fucking and I bet her imagination is amazing, given her profession." he reassured the unknown audience on the other side of the microphone dangling above them. He paused, reaching around to grasp at her dress. He strained, muscles taut and stretching his shirt as he got a good grip, then her dress tore with a loud long ripping sound. Her tits were bared as the white fabric shredded with ease, then they were pressed down against the oak beneath her as his hands returned to a fist in her hair and a controlling hand on her hip. Her nipples compressed into the wood as his cock feasted on her insides, bulging and throbbing as it filled her sheath. Her clit was crammed down against the edge of the desk and his fat rod defiled and expanded in her cunny as he forced her body to conform and submit to his whims.

"Yes, I'm sure that the listeners would like to fuck me, what females there are listening of course. Our demographic tends to lean towards men, mostly in particular types of job. Let me assure you Dakota, that based on your talented performing skills and the way your tight young body looks in a 'rape me' dress, well, everyone out there would fuck you senseless given half a chance." he grunted. "Why, if anyone else were in here, in this room listening to you moan out an orgasm, twice, then entice with your cock teasing young flesh? Well, anyone else would likely have moved in and started to fuck your wretched body by now. After all, who would know? I could be fucking you fight now Dakota, who would know?" he hissed, an amused confidence in his tone as he fucked a few hard strokes into her, drilling balls deep into her before easing off a little. His pants had slid down about his thighs now, and he gasped slightly as her nails trailed across his buttocks, generating a long hiss. His firm hard ass sported her defiling marks now and he leaned down over her, biting her shoulder and gripping her hair hard. It was clear that she was putting some effort into trying to make him come, but he had been waiting a long time for this fuck, this opportunity, and while he could blast out more than one load in a brutal session, he was not quite ready to soil and stain her flesh with his seed just yet.

As son as she started to count he began fucking her with a deliberate and eager passion, animal fry surfacing in his thoughts as he pulled back. Hs cock stretched open her cunt flaps, resting at the entrance to her hot innards as he moved out of her. Then he would drive his entire boiling length back into her yielding cunny, the bulbous head spearheading a path into her, forcing her vaginal tract to stretch, deform and conform to the massive erection being forced into its tiny confines. The thick shaft of flesh defiled and desecrated her insides, peeling apart her folds, lathering her juicy cunt with a combination of their wicked secretions as he folded her with the obscene size of his manhood, taking full advantage to drive every thrust from the weeping tip of his member right down to the hilt, his balls mashed into her as his cock tented her insides and compressed her clit to the table. Her nipple squashed down onto it as well as he grappled with her hair, tugging, pulling, yanking her into the perfect position to serve his needs, her body held in place, no chance to escape as he pounded into her. The rhythm increasing, the power and depth growing, as he fucked her harder and harder, pausing every so often to allow her a brief moment of respite before he continued with his merciless assault on her body, a body already wracked and ruined by two orgasms he had delivered to her. "That's it you horny little bitch! Fucking count. You can do it you can make that fucker come before he ruins your tight young ass. Twice you've come for him, he must be right on the edge Dakota. Don't give up, you can do it." he teased her, taunting her with his words as he fucked into her, alternating his speed now, throwing erratic strokes into her as he slammed his cock back and forth in her dripping hot snatch. "Keep counting Dakota.. and you're right, it's always better when it hurts, when you are being fucked to destruction, when he has to force you open and make you take it, when he has to take you, break you, make you into his filthy cum addicted little fuck toy. When he lets you know that for the next few minutes you are just a dirty fuck addicted little slut who needs cock, his cock. A fuck hungry bitch who has given in to her inner whore and craves a brutal fucking." he gasped again.

He moved forwards, shoving her onto the table, lifting one leg to shove it along the edge as his strokes lifted her clear of the floor and he was now fully fucking her against the table. The legs strained, scratching and screeching as his pounding assault caused it to move and scrape along the concrete below them. The sounds echoing about the room as he hammered her slit, frothing foaming fuck juice dripping down her thighs now as he relentlessly shafted her sopping quim. "Are you feeling it yet Dakota? Are you getting close to coming again? You sound like you are, but that would be crazy. You have to hold out until you get to fifty... if you come before then he would pull out and drive his cock into your ass, fuck you like a whore, he'd likely only last a couple of strokes the first time he ass fucked you. Fill your bowels with cum and wash out your rectum with his boiling spunk." he gasped and groaned now, the slapping of flesh against flesh dominating the room as his body moved against hers, his free hand straying about her now, squeezing at her nipples, brushing against her clit, slapping against her ass. "You hear me, you little bitch. You don't get to fucking come unless I say so. If you do I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want with you. That's right Dakota. Me, not some imaginary fuck you are dreaming about coming all over. You've cock teased me long enough. How would you feel f I were to tell you that Radio Ravage has a sister show a hidden camera show called Video ravage? Would that improve your performance. You could easily get a role on that one let me... AUUHHH...God damn almost came." he roared out, stopping suddenly, his cock still in her cunt, before he began again, a more sedate pace splattered with moments of fierce and furious hard strokes as he resumed his desecration of her young body. "Tell me you slut, tell me how you want me to fuck you. Tell me how I'm the guy you want to fuck, how I'm the guy who is stretching your insides right now. Tell me how fucking wet you are and how badly you want me to flood your insides with my hot cum." he gasped, pulling out he rolled her onto her back, shoving her thighs apart in order to drive back into her, sliding his hands along her legs to her ankles, throwing one leg over a shoulder as he rammed into her in a desperate frenzy of thrusts, going wild now with the hammering as the siding desk screeched to a halt against the wall, thudding loudly as it was smashed against it now as he fucked her harder and faster. “You’ve been fucking begging for it since you arrived you little slut. Now do as you’re fucking told.”

Dakota’s entire body ached, Michael was jack hammering into her battered pussy, ruthlessly forcing every inch of his bulging cock deep inside. Her dripping slit red and swollen, stretched around his plunging rod. Lifting her leg and opening her completely, she almost came again. His big cum filled balls grinding against her hard little clit, his fat cock head prodding and pounding at her cervix, she stared down at the light shiny wood grain of the desktop and dug her fingernails into her palms to stop the explosion building inside her. Struggling to hold back, his threats to fuck her tiny little backhole once again made her nervous that no matter what she did he was going to do exactly that. “Fuck! Michael..please!!” Jerking back and forth with his unending thrusts, her skin damp with a thin layer of sweat, the long fine strands of her hair sticking to her flushed face.

Michael started hinting about a video and her kitten blue eyes wide in sudden terror, her ravished insides tightening so much that the next ferocious thrust had her screaming out into the room, her cries mixing with Michael’s deep growl curses. For a few seconds, only their harsh breathing was heard over the mike. Michael plugging her so tight with his thick throbbing shaft that she could barely tighten around him.

He started thrusting again, one long slow stroke out, until her pussy was dripping and fluttering around the thick spongy head, and then he would drive his hips forward, brutishly spearing into her again. All she could think about now was him fucking her, his hands roamed all over her body while he took what he wanted from her. She knew she was suppose to be trying to concentrate...there was something she should be trying to figure out, but with him relentlessly playing her body so every nerve craved his touch, overwhelming her so all she wanted was to be his filthy little cock whore.

He pulled completely out of her and before she knew what was happening, had flipped her over onto her back, her leg flying over his head, landing on his shoulder. Looking into her eyes, Michael stabbed back into her raw depths. Her back arched off the table, trying desperately to suck air into her lungs. Michael plunged into Dakota again and again, she felt the table impact with the wall, jarring them both and heard him bark out an order to do as she was told, growling the words while he drilled into her so furiously she could scarcely string a coherent thought together let alone understand what he wanted from her. Her hands flew behind her head, bracing against the wall, her muscles flexed and trembling.

Shaking her head back and forth, a lock of her silky hair catching on her swollen lips. “I can’t think! Please, oh god please Michael...yessss fuck me!! So good, don’t stop please...I..ahhhhhgod!!” Her eye’s filled with tears..she needed to cum so bad, but knew there was some reason she needed to hold back, looking into his savage gaze, fat tears escaping to glide down her cheeks.

“Please!! I need to feel your thick burning cum filling my tight little cunt, need you so much I ache! Oh god...need to cum so bad Michael..can’t hold back...your fat cock filling me so hard..so raw...hurts fuck!!!” she was begging him now, her every thought on his, on needing him to cum, needing Michael to take her like she always fantasized about. Dakota wanted to be treated like a slut, an object there just to please him. She had never felt this kind of flaming desire, it felt like she was disintegrating in an inferno of profane pleasure.

“I need you, need your huge cock wrecking my pussy! Oh god I want you to cum inside me so bad...please, want to feel the thick ropes of your fiery seed bursting deep inside my quivering cunt until you overflow. Cum leaking around the thick pole you have buried so fucking deep...so fucking full...oh god..I’m not..I can’t..please!! MICHAEL!!”

Dakota cried out, her voice hoarse with passion and need, She twisted and struggled under him, if he didn’t ease up soon she would cum no matter what he ordered or threatened her with. “I..I can’t...stop just a little...please!!” One hand reached down to press against his hip, uselessly trying to slow him, fighting to get away just a little, she was frantically writhing under the onslaught of his vicious unyielding thrusts, his hands all over her, slapping, pinching and touching, driving her insane, the painfully pleasure destroying her completely.

“Oh god! Fuck me..yess, please let me cum...oh god..I need to cum!! Michael please!!!”

Having Dakota laid out in front of him, while he dominated her, driving his steel hard cock in and out of her sopping cunt like a jack hammer, brought a surge of lust and adrenalin to Michael's muscles. He powered his hard thrusts into her like she was his first virgin, like she was some unattainable prize that he had finally gotten his hands on, like she was a treasure that was his to desecrate and defile as he saw fit. He intended to batter her young body with relentless strokes, until her fragile looking and innocent appearing flesh had been wrecked and ruined by his brutal and uncompromising fucking. He noted that she had stopped counting, not that he cared, right now he was indulging himself with er body rather than enforcing some rule that had no meaning. Either was, regardless of what happened, he was going to be fucking her senseless. The count down was some loose formality for the listeners, who right now he expected were too bust jerking off or speculating about just what Dakota was getting up to on the radio show in front of her host. He feasted his eyes on her shining flesh a thin sheen of sweat making her glow as his cock drilled back and forth in her dripping cunt. The heat seared along the length of his shaft, his body burning as he felt a few beads of sweat begin to appear on his forehead as he indulged himself in a hard fucking of her youthful body. He grasped out, grabbing handfuls of her flimsy white dress and dragging it up her body and off over her head, tearing and wrenching at it until it was pulled free and discarded to the side, leaving her in nothing but her heels and the thin white collar about her throat. He paused in his fucking then, simply looking her up and down, admiring her naked flesh, before he rammed back into her and settled back into a steady brutally hard rhythm between her thighs.

Every thrust that he powered into her now tented her mound. His massive rod slid along the narrow walls of her cunt and stretched her insides, filling every inch of her until his enormous rod was almost squeezing through her vaginal walls. His harsh fucking forced her back to arch and her body to shake and shudder with each deep intrusive penetration, as he pounded into her with the energy and determination of a madman. It was as though he was defiling the body of some sacrifice for a God, as though he himself were possessed by a fuck crazed devil or some wicked demon devoted to fucking young blondes. His hands slid to her tits, grasping and clawing at them, his nails streaking them with red lines as he sought out her nipples to squeeze and molest. As he mauled and toyed with her tits, he continued to power his cock in between the sucking folds of her cunny and seek out the depths of her fuck sheath. His heavy balls slapped against her pale flesh, while his hands made their mark on her breasts. Occasionally he leaned down, licking, then sucking, a nipple into his mouth and giving the hard trapped nub a squeeze with his teeth before allowing it to tug free and snap back to vibrate against her ravaged tits. "You've stopped counting Dakota. I guess that means that the guy fucking you can do whatever the fuck he likes to you? Join us after a few words from some sponsors to find out more from this little bitch, to discover how she likes to be fucked and how she's a cock hungry little whore first and an actress second. Come back and hear how I fucked her during the commercial break and get to guess if she's acting or telling the truth." he quipped with a smirk, tilting his head up to the overhead microphone as the activity light flicked to red. He just managed to finish before letting out a loud groan of ecstasy as Dakota's words finally began to have an effect on him. "Can't hold back any longer... AHHUHH... fucking come you little whore... come for me again... fucking... AHUHHH!"

Looking back down at her he grasped her hips and began to hammer into her, dragging her other leg up to rest against his shoulder in between his crude gripping of her flesh. He tensed, then went into a violent series of spasms as he began to come. He pulled out, his cock slapping down against her mound as it began to spit long strings of come down her body. Streaks of boiling ejaculate splattered along her stomach and abs, impacting the lower swells of her tits and even spurting past to slash against her chin as he cut loose. A bellowing roar of satisfaction echoed through the room as he violently bucked and jerked, his thrashing cock spewing strands of white seed up and down her body from her throat to her thighs. He gasped and grunted, leaning over her as his engorged cock spilled forth a torrent of cum, the globules and thick sputtering globules surging out to cover her flesh. A stain of liquid sin marred her skin as he disgorged himself, finally beginning to settle down and recover, but not before pulling back and spitting onto his already drenched and dripping cock head. His action ensured that the fat head was coating both in fuck juice and spit when he pushed it against her ass hole, looking directly into her eyes with a confident sneer as he pushed against her tightest and filthiest hole. "I'm going to fuck my self hard again in your ass." he gasped, pushing, fighting to force her anus to open as he stuffed his rapidly hardening cock against it. The thick fat helm took only a few pokes to breach her rectal entrance and spearhead his the rest of his cock into her innards. His body was taut, muscles tense as he groaned out in indescribable bliss at the feeling assaulting him as he forced his cock inch by inch into her ass, his hands sliding away from her hips to smear his cum all over her stomach, abs and tits as he fucked his way into her rectum. His cock head vanished into the channel to her guts and he bucked a little as a aftershock shook him to the core and another gouting spray of his ejaculate was disgorged into her bowels as he crammed his cock balls deep into her ass without a shred of mercy.

"I wanted to cream pie your tight little cunt Dakota, just like you asked me to... maybe see you choking on my cum as well... but I'll save that for the party we're going to be having after the broadcast is over. Right now I'll have to make do with seeing you dripping with my cum, seeing you drenched in it like the filthy whore you are. After that I want to see you squirming, writhing and impaled by my cock, as I drive it into your perfect ass... and just think that's where it will be when we hit the air again! My cock will be deep in your ass while you tell the listeners all about what you've been doing and leave them to decide if you're a liar or a dirty little bitch who likes to be hard fucked on air. A whore who likes to get all the attention she can on herself!" he hissed, grunting and growling with lust and an angry need to fuck as he began to power deeper and deeper thrusts into her despoiled anal tract. His massive rod stretched her rectal sheath as fiercely as her cunt had been moments before. "God damn, you are so fucking tight Dakota! It's going to be easy to fuck myself hard again, easy to get my cock thick and stiff enough to fuck your ass into shape." he grunted, his cock swelling inside her rectum as he battled to keep on driving solid merciless strokes into her. One of his hands eased up her body to tease at her throat, while the other slid down to thumb and flick at her clit. His powerful frame thudded against her fragile body, his manhood buried in her tightest fuck hole as he began increase his thrusting speed and force. By the time he had driven his entire length into her for the third time they were on air again...

Back
Top Bottom