Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay Partners NEEDED (MxF) (MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viktoff Samson

Supernova
Greetings!​

You can call me Vik, or anything you'd like. My goal with this Request thread is to garner more exciting attempts at planning for a solid roleplay. I have a strong lean toward writers who can really detail how they feel about suggestions and concepts for the roleplay. Writers who just state how they feel in a word or two simply fail to do their job as an equal part of the planning process. It's good to know whether or not a concept will work out for a partner or not, but the reason why is even more important. Going into some depth on how a concept makes you feel, what it makes you think, really manages to show your partner that you have an interest and what it may take to find a good compromise. Well- That's enough ranting about one point.

When it comes to writing with me, there really isn't an exhaustive list of rules and regulations to keep the planning/writing going smoothly. The focus here is to create a roleplay partner relationship of trust and patience that allows us an open lane of communication without suffocating out all the exciting roleplaying we are supposed to be doing. Limits are to be respected. I consider the 'No' section of any kink list or the 'f-list' to one hundred percent mean that detail or act is entirely off the table. Just vanishing, or entirely dodging out of the roleplay suddenly without giving a reason is just plain rude. There is an understanding that I wouldn't go after someone who decides to stop roleplaying with me like that, because that is harrasment. But, there is an awful lot of hurt feelings involved when a genuine reason why there was a lose of interest just isn't given. Someone can be left to feel like they just didn't write well enough, or maybe they're just generally unlikable. I'm not too easy to upset like that, and this isn't always a problem, I just prefer to know why I failed to be a good roleplay partner so that I don't fail to entertain my next roleplay parter.

Perhaps a bit of an 'About Me' would be useful here? I'm not new to roleplaying. From silly little encounters in long-since defunked wow private servers to long form multi-para and literate forum roleplays, I really think I've dabbled in almost everything. Though I have played quite a variety of roleplays in the past, I am not entirely interested in all sorts of different roleplays. A good variety still, yes. But defintely not a roleplay that includes responses as small as two or three sentences, or a roleplay that involves the expectation of ten to twelve paragraphs per response mandatory. I'm very relaxed on how long a response should be, but I do like to see enough interest from my partner to not feel like an average sized response is too much of a chore. I also like partners that can flex their expectations so that they are not entirely upset when I don't respond with a book, but they write enough to encourage me to write more than four or five paragraphs per response. At the same time, I do find four to five paragraphs to really be a nice average response size. My about me section turned into more rules, I'm defintely not an organized sort of person.

I'll try again to write an 'About me' section. As a person, I find that my interest in certain roleplays likes to dip or rise suddenly based on how involved and sincerely interested my partner seems to be. I feel a need to respond as close as possible to a similar size as my partner's previous post. It isn't healty, but I let a little stress push me into responding as soon as possible to a roleplay. While this has the risk of killing my vibe, it's almost entirely a risk I take to make sure my partner can respond that much sooner. Not that I'm impatient. My joy in roleplaying is almost entirely derived from reading my partner's response. While it doesn't seem to be popular, I do get some pleasure from smut in roleplays. When I read female request threads, I often find that they insist that writing as a hobby is purely non-sexual for them. Even when they write sexual content. And I see how that's perfectly normal. I mean, girls write male characters and guys write girl characters at times just for the fun of it, because their roleplaying hobby isn't built around the sort of outlet I tend to use it for. Maybe I am just a pervert at heart, but I find a strong connection with partners that enjoy roleplaying in the smutty way that I do. Not that this is some sort of rule. As a person, I respect the differences a partner and I have and we can co-operate to achieve our goals-regardless of how different those goals may be. I don't feel the need to let my pervertedness seep into my OOC, especially if a partner doesn't invite that sort of communication.

Now onto the details of the roleplays I am requesting a partner for!

The role I play:

Regardless of the scenario and situation, I only feel comfortable playing male characters. The personality of said male characters changes very drastically, especially if I am playing a Canon Character. In terms of roleplays that involve sex, I play a dominant and very verile male role. We don't have to write smut, but if we do, it should be point for point involved with the plot and it should happen often. When smut isn't intended to play an integral role in our story, and the characters just do it every once in a while just because we want them to and there isn't a relative presure to do so in the story, I just feel like that's a very cheap waste of potential. In short: When I play a male character for a smutty roleplay, we need a reason for my character to give yours the business. My smut based roleplaying is entirely centered on my kinks that involve mating, claiming and forcefulness. I write smut almost exclusively with a partner willing to write a female character because of that first kink I listed. M-preg is a turn off for me. Not that I won't write some smut in a M/M pairing if a Partner wants it badly enough and can play a good male submissive.

Roleplays that interest me?​

Fandoms(Exclusively CC/CC, or OC/OC. Strong dislike of writing a canon character opposite of a partner's original character)

Smut-based slave/maid fantasy dungeon-esq (Basically a little smut wonderland where we are free to write many many smut scenses. Not my favorite, but definitely a roleplay type that you'd have a hard time making me not willing to write it)

Relationship based, softcore or non-smut, clean roleplays.

Combat based, Typical male-typed anime fandom-like. (Examples include series like DragonBall Z, or Naruto, where the characters find themselves thinking more about becoming stronger and fighting to survive or for fun as opposed to how they are going to admit their feelings for so-and-so.)

List of Fandoms I know/am familiar enough in to give them a try:
Naruto (Itachi, Obito, Sasuke-Shippuden, Kakashi, Madara, OC)

DragonBall Super (Trunks, OC)

Bleach (Renji, OC)

One Piece (Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, OC)

Vampire Knight (Kaname, OC)

Code Geass (Lelouch, OC)

Tokyo Ghoul
(OC)

List of non-fandom Environments I enjoy:​
Acadamy/School with Campus

Modern - Magic/fantasy/superpowers

Fantasy (Non-steampunk, Very Elves and Wizards, Knights and Dragons, Arrows and Swords esq.)

Almost Modern Fantasy (Akin to what some Video Game RPG worlds might include. Weapons and armor like Fantasy, No cars or airplanes. Maybe televisions and old telephones here and there. Perhaps Zepplins for traveling through the air, definitely wooden ships for otherwise land-based travel. No space travel, defintiely not steampunk. Something like that.)

Please note that I want to Roleplay on the forum, but I might PM RP with you if you are interesting enough and want it that badly. Planning takes place in PMS regardless. I don't roleplay over chatting services or off from this site unless I state otherwise in our pm and give you my contact information for something like that. Please don't begin planning with me before we work out an understanding for where we will be roleplaying. I don't want to get all excited or get your hopes up if you plan to ask me to roleplay over AIM or something like that.

Kinks
(Only applies for Smut Rps. NO NEED TO READ BEYOND HERE IF YOU WANT A CLEAN RP):​
Large Breasts
Round Butts
Extremely Large Cock
Abdomen Bulging (Cocks too big. No gore/vore involved.)
Extreme Cum Load
Dirty Cock Details, Smell etc.
Creampies
Swallowing Cum
Anal
BDSM (Collars, leashes, handcuffs, Spankings)
Master - Slave
Breeding/Mating With a heavy focus on the details involved
Furries/Part human part animals.
Netorare
(Likely more)
ANTI-KINKS
No go, turn offs/Limits:
Gore/Vore
Scat(Including unclean buttoms)
Piss
Lethal Suffocation
Anal(Receiving)
Any Reptile, Insect, Spider characters.
Giantess/Small dude
Dominant Partners in Smut scenes.
Male preg

Final Note:
Thank you very much for reading my entirely non-organized mess of a Request Thread! If I interest you, PLEASE feel free to send me a PM. And don't be afraid to write your heart out to try and catch my attention, I do adore any and all signs of interest and care put into a partner's writing. Of course that would still apply to an opening PM about what you might like to try roleplaying with me. You can feel free to just Pm me any comments you may have about this request thread as well, or even just to talk. I peek in on this website every thirty minutes to an hour or so, when I remember too. Often I am checking my pms for responses -because I am stupidly impatient- So getting a hold of me shouldn't be hard at all! Thank you again! Hopefully we get around to writing something all too fun together!!!

Sent a Pm.

In the future, for those reading, It's easier to get my attention through PMs!
Not that posts here hurt any ;3

Bored.

I shouldn't be without the warmth of a happy subby roleplay partner for Christmas!! Make this wish come true?

/Everyone leaves.
The sad reality of roleplaying, it seems.
Disagree? Perhaps we can give an rp a try and you might just prove me wrong.

In any case, feel free to pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom