Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The CrimsonOne's List of Fun MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonOne

Moon
Hello there! Thanks for stopping by!
My names the CrimsonOne! And this is my request thread!

Things I am looking for:
When it comes to rp partners I take only females, sorry guys, just not how I roll, nothing against you. And I typically look for females that can add a level of uncertainty to the rp. What do I mean by uncertainty? Well I mean, girls that can be unpredictable and adventurous, confident, and able to take a level of initiative.
This will allow us to experience a more dynamic rp together. And I am also looking for girls that have a interesting and well thought out character/characters. Now I am not looking for professional level writing, but just some substance behind what you write.
And again, these requirements are all to make sure we have an experience that is unique and interesting.
On the dominate or submissive spectrum? I tend to like girls that can rp both. But if your always dominate thats fine, just don't be overbearing and take total control, I don't want that. I also won't just lay down and roll over for you either. If you just only submissive, I understand, I am not the best dominate guy around town but I'll try. I have some additional issues with submissive girls but I'll get to that later.

Story:
I prefer to make an rp that has a story and purpose other then to hump each other silly. Doesn't mean I am not opposed to it, sex driven rps can be fun, but I like to have a story that makes our characters develop as the rp goes on.
I tend to like longer rps as opposed to shorter ones.

Anthro?:
Hey that's A-OK. I'll even be one if you want.

Fandoms?:
Thats a no. I like to rp in a world that is original and just for our characters.

Settings:
Modern day is typically what I look for. But fantasy settings work just as well.
Old world settings can work too, I just need an equally interesting plot to go with it.
Anything else? Just ask.

Replies:
I post all my rps and replies here on BMR, nowhere else.
Unless I've shared my Kik with you. But only for those I really trust.
Typically I type about a paragraph or more, sometimes I get into 3-5 sentence responses.
I expect the same level of work typed back. If I put in two paragraphs of work and I get two sentences back, then you can forget about our rp.

My issues with submissive girls:
So I mentioned prior I had some issues with purely submissive girls. Now my issues seem reasonable, to me at least. Most of these issues are ones I have developed after rping and having these problems come up.

1: Don't be a paper doll, if your playing submissive, I'd like it if you didn't crumble at the slightest touch. I understand your looking to be controlled and all, but its just no fun if you lose all control and just turn into a doll when the fun stuff happens. Just join in. Have a little fire, some passion. Want it, as much you want to be taken care of.

2: I have an issue with hard domination. Mostly because of my highly active sense of empathy. I've done a few hard domination rps before, and a big part of me wanted to break character and just hug the girl. I don't like hurting people. Doesn't mean I won't do it, but I typically don't enjoy it.....unless its a boxing or wrestling rp...that is the exception.

3: Don't be lazy. Look, again, I know that being submissive means your letting them take control. But if you just lay there, do nothing, and expect them to come up with all the scenarios. Then your just being lazy. Stop. I might as well just god mod everything.

So now that that's all out of the way lets move on to some ideas shall we?

Rp Ideas:
Most of my rp ideas are not fleshed out from the start. I do this on purpose. Why?
So that we can mold it into something we will both enjoy and can have characters that fit perfectly into the story.

School: It can either be the typical average school scenario, or we can spice it up and make the school be for something unique.

War: War scenarios can bring out a lot of romantic moments, and I am a total sap for romance in every sense of the word. ^^

Mystery: Who doesn't love a good mystery? From eldritch adventures, hunted mansions, shocking and puzzling murders, and grand scale theft. There are many things that have that who done it feel.

Bachelor and Bachelorettes: Ah the rich lonely person trying to find love. Someone should make a reality game show off of this.

Superheros and Superheroines: The life of a superhero is hard. But even in these difficult, rough, and confusing lives. Love can be found. Even for Supervillians too. ;)

Fighting/Wrestling: Love is battlefield, or a dojo, or a boxing ring, or a professional wrestling show, or a...you get the picture.

Role Reversals: I love the idea of role reversals, the crazy stalker guy is replaced by the crazy stalker girl. That kinda thing.

Dom x Dom: The idea of two doms going at it and then struggling for dominance over the other is very appealing to me.

Sex Fights: This is purely smut based and I am craving this like crazy right now.

So this is what I got for now but I'll keep updating this thread with new ideas!
If you got something in mind for us. Don't be afraid to shoot me a pm. ^^

Thank you for your time, and have a good one!

F-List: https://www.f-list.net/c/crimsonone
Hey look see here! The results from my Kink Test! https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3091217

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom